Week of The Big Three-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well? This? This is the best y'all can do? Tell me what else y'all would be good at, huh?" Robin challenged.

Robin grabbed Gloria, hugged the squirming, protesting girl tightly, then kissed her on her forehead. Debbie did not struggle against his hug or kiss.

"I mean it, y'all need start thinking real seriously about your future," Robin said.

And on Friday morning, at four thirty one, Brenda Nicole Strands died. There were two aneurisms, one in her right lung, the other in her brain.

Suddenly, Robin's condominium had two Oakleaf County Children's Services officials invading. Gloria Ann Strands was eighteen years of age; Oakleaf's CPS was not concerned with her well-being. But the minor Deborah Renee Strands was now an orphan.

"Mr. Hoffman will examine your computer; do you have a cell phone?" Mrs. Anderson said, nasally voice harsh and unfriendly.

Looking at the Asian-American's harsh, unfriendly face, frumpy clothing and pear shaped body had Robin crossing 'Asian Chick' off of his bucket list. Her almond shaped eyes glared with genuine hostility at Robin Van Dorscht.

"Who in America doesn't have a cell phone?" Robin asked, digging out his new cell phone.

"Please hand that to Mr. Hoffman," Mrs. Anderson demanded, grabbing Robin's old cell phone from Gloria's hand and handing that to Cecil Hoffman.

"Hey! That's mine!" Gloria protested as Cecil took both cell phones.

"Gloria, you'll get it back," Robin assured the girl.

"This the only computer in the house? No laptop? Tablet?" Cecil asked, taking a seat at Robin's computer.

"Nope. That's it," Robin admitted.

Mrs. Anderson looked around the condominium, even examined the contents of pantry and refrigerator. She inspected the girls' bedroom and bathroom and pursed her lips at how close Robin's bedroom and bathroom were in proximity to the girls' bedroom.

"There any way these girls can lock their door?" Mrs. Anderson snapped.

"Same kind of lock that's on my door," Robin pointed out. "But, Mrs. Anderson, I don't, I respect their privacy. I don't go around barging in on them."

"He doesn't," Gloria stated.

"Mr. Robin's always been real good to us," Debbie said, brown eyes wide with worry.

"All clean," Cecil assured Mrs. Anderson, handing Robin the two cell phones.

"Hmmph," Mrs. Anderson said, as if she was disappointed that Robin had passed the initial inspection.

"So, I can stay here?" Debbie asked.

"For now," Mrs. Anderson agreed tersely.

"Shit," Robin thought to himself. "Guess I can cross 'motorcycle' off my list now too, if I'm going be the Dad of two girls, huh?"

"Oh. Mr. Van Dorscht? I show you something about computer security?" Cecil asked, motioning with his head toward the den, where Robin's computer sat. "Vanessa? Be right with you, okay?"

Robin stepped into the den, following the handsome IT investigator. Cecil sat at the office chair, then peered around Robin to make sure there were no prying eyes or ears.

"I uh, noticed, you uh you spent a little time on a uh, personals site?" Cecil said, voice low.

"Shit!" Robin hissed. "Thought I'd got that off of there. That's not going..."

"You did. But I know how to look," Cecil stated, again peering past Robin to the living room of the condominium. "And uh, since it has nothing do with a sixteen year old girl?"

The official then glanced up at Robin's blushing face. He smiled and patted Robin's hand reassuringly.

"So, uh, here, let me give you my address," Cecil said, scribbling down his home address and his phone number onto the back of one of his business cards. "You know, uh, just in case, you know if you ever want to just get a cup of coffee or something."

"Uh huh," Robin smiled, digging out one of his own cards. "Office number right here. Let me write down my cell for you."

"Yeah, turning the big three-oh ain't half bad," Robin said to himself as he watched Cecil Hoffman's cute ass walk away.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments. Some I shrug off, some I learn from. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, and those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails. I delete them without opening them. So, got something to say? Leave it here so that we may all enjoy your wit and prose, your opinions.

Andy Delacroix, the owner of Superior Motors, and Glen and Brian, his salespeople are characters mentioned in the 'Tequila' series.

Harold Melancon is a character from 'Icky Vicky Roberts' in the Gay Male category.

Pat Miller and Josh Lacombe are characters from 'Zipping Across The Waters' in the gay male category.

Dead End nightclub is featured in many of my stories, those stories centered in the greater DeGarde area. It is first introduced in the 'Grand Opening' series in the Non-erotic category.

Tornadough Doughnuts is introduced in 'Eyes Like Honey' in the Incest/Taboo category and is featured in a few other stories centered in the greater DeGarde area.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.