Week of The Big Three-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold did not give any ETA, but Robin decided to prepare just in case Harold intended to be there in the next five minutes. He prepared the enema bag with warm soapy water, and after a moment's hesitation, jammed the nozzle home.

Robin's guts cramped up the moment the warm water began flooding into his bowels. He grunted and gasped, but forced himself to sit still, accepting the torrent of water.

"Ugh! Son of a biscuit!" Robin groaned and jerked the still spurting nozzle from his rectum.

"Ugh! Oh God damn," Robin whined as he emptied his bowels.

His rectum protested, but Robin forced the nozzle into himself again and gave himself a second enema. The second one was a little easier than the first and he managed to get nearly the entire bag into himself before his stomach rebelled.

Robin was sweating when he left the bathroom. He heard a 'ding' come from his pocket and pulled out his cell phone.

"Ten minutes?" Robin read on his phone.

"Kewl," Robin replied.

Harold was five feet, ten inches, the same height as Robin. He was slightly heavier than Robin, but Harold's weight was mainly in his muscled physique. He entered the room and the two men regarded one another warily.

"I uh, you not a cop, huh?" Harold asked.

"Huh? Homosexuality's not against the law, is it?" Robin asked, truly surprised at the question.

"Yes or no; you a cop?" Harold asked.

"No, no I'm not," Robin said.

"Good," Harold smiled, letting some air out. "Hey. Harold Melancon. How you doing?"

"Robin Van Dorscht, I'm good, I'm good," Robin said and the two men shook hands enthusiastically.

"I uh, listen, I uh, I ran into a buddy right as I was leaving my dorm room?" Harold said.

Harold smiled as he took a seat at the small table in the room. Robin stood, uncertain of what to do, how to act.

"Love living in the dorm, man. All them swinging dicks, half of them are faggots; they just don't know it yet," Harold said. "Anyway, run into Pat, told him was coming here. He uh, he asked if he could tag along. That uh, that cool? I mean, you say it's not, then it's not, okay?"

"I uh, yeah, kewl," Robin agreed nervously.

Harold marched to the door and opened it. He stuck his head out and gave a sharp whistle.

"Pat Miller? Robin Van, sorry, Van what?" Harold said as a tall, well-muscled, very handsome blond man entered the room.

"Robin Van Dorscht," Robin said, shaking the U.L.D. Storm star running back's hand.

"Pat Miller," Pat said, blue eyes appraising Robin.

"I uh, so uh, want get to know each other, or, uh, you just want to play?" Harold asked.

"I uh, I um," Robin stammered, heart pounding wildly again.

"So, uh, how long you been out?" Pat asked, taking a seat at the table.

"He, uh, he says he's curious," Harold said, taking a second seat.

"Oh," Pat said, looking from Harold to Robin.

The handsome young man leaned back and smiled. He stretched his long legs out and regarded Robin. Robin continued to stand, unsure of what to do, how to proceed.

"I uh, been playing football long as I can remember," Pat said. Week after week, game after game, taking showers with bunch of other guys. Looking around? Knew I was gay. Knew I was gay even before I knew what gay was."

"Pretty much same thing," Harold admitted. "Military school. No, wasn't sent there because I was bad. Was sent there because it was right up the street from my house. I wanted to go."

Harold gripped his semi-erect cock through his cotton shorts. He smiled at Robin; Pat just smiled and nodded his head.

""Jacking off? Wasn't thinking about Playboy or Parasols, was thinking about Sergeant Houseman's big fat cock," Pat continued, even running his hand up and down his meat.

"I uh, I, only experience I ever had," Robin swallowed nervously. "Graduation party, high school? Guy followed me into the bathroom and says 'hi' and next thing I know, he's uh, he's playing with my, um, my dick."

"Playing with your dick?" Pat clarified.

"Yeah, you know, got his hand and he's rubbing it through my, had on these kind of like patch pants and he's you know, kind of rubbing my cock, telling me I got a nice one," Robin said, warming up to the topic. "And, right before we do anything, fucking Pencil neck Percy Strickland comes in, bitching he's about puke."

"Show me," Harold smiled, getting to his feet. "Show me what this guy was doing to you."

Robin smiled, swallowing nervously and stepped toward Harold. He reached out and gripped Harold's erect cock through the cotton material of Harold's shorts. Robin's other hand reached out and cupped Harold's large balls.

Robin could feel Harold's thickness through the thin material of Harold's shorts. His hand curved naturally around the thick member. His other hand tested the weight of Harold's heavy balls.

"Mm hmm," Harold nodded in understanding.

"Like this?" Pat asked, getting to his feet.

Robin jerked as Pat's large hand gripped Robin's throbbing cock through the material of the cargo shorts and the loose boxers.

Harold used his left foot to work his tennis shoe from his right foot, then worked his left shoe off. Both shoes were kicked against the table.

Harold pulled his light blue tee shirt up and off, revealing a muscled chest.

Robin froze as Harold began to strip. Pat's hand went from Robin's hard cock to the button of the shorts. Pat deftly undid the button, then began to ease Robin's pull over shirt up over Robin's taut belly.

Harold stepped back and worked his shorts down and off, revealing his seven inch cock. There was a light fringe of brown hair framing the thick member, but other than that, Harold's body was hairless from neck down.

Pat managed to get Robin's shirt up and off before Robin's brain kicked in. He used his feet to get his topsiders off, then unzipped his cargo shorts.

Pat also kicked his tennis shoes off, then pulled his pull over shirt up and off, revealing the muscled physique most gym rats try to get. Unzipping his jeans revealed that Pat had come ready to play; he wore no underwear.

Pat's impressive nine inch cock sprang up, fat and angry looking. Robin goggled at the sight of the young man's meat. He also noticed that Pat had no pubic hair at all.

"And..." Harold said and gently pushed Robin to lay on the hotel bed.

Pat followed Robin, laying across the bed. Robin grunted when Pat's warm hand encircled Robin's thick cock, Pat's hot mouth nuzzled the head of Robin's cock.

Harold walked around and joined the other two on the bed. He lay with his feet at the head of the bed and crawled forward. He held his hard cock in one hand, presenting it to Robin's mouth. His other hand gripped Pat's massive slab of meat.

Robin's hand shook as he reached out for Harold's thick, throbbing cock. He gripped the hard dick around the base and gave it a few strokes. Harold's cock was warm in his hand, the skin felt velvety soft, yet there was a hardness underneath the soft skin. He could smell Harold's scent, a mixture of manliness, sweat, even harsh soap as he brought his mouth close to Harold's meat.

"Mm hmm," Harold moaned his approval as Robin's lips tightened around the head of Harold's cock.

"Erk!" Robin grunted as Pat introduced a spittle wet finger to Robin's unsuspecting anus.

"Mm hmm," Robin moaned as Pat's tongue tortured his hard cock, his thick finger fucked his anus.

"Mm hmm," Pat grunted as Harold's mouth swallowed more of his cock.

"Mm oh, mm hmm," the three men grunted and groaned as mouths pleasured their cocks, and their mouths were filled with cocks.

Robin could taste Harold's excitement trickling from Harold's cock. His tongue lapped at the bitter, salty tasting fluid. He used his hand to milk Harold's cock and grunted when Pat introduced a second finger to his tight anus.

"Mm, oh, shit yes," Harold hissed and began to pump his semen into Robin's sucking mouth.

"Augh!" Robin cried out as his sperm jetted out, jetted into Pat's sucking mouth and down Pat's throat.

"Oh man yes," Pat grunted and began to coat Harold's tongue and throat with his own blasts of semen.

After a moment, the three fell away from one another and just lay, gasping for breath. Robin noticed that Pat kept thrusting his two fingers deep inside of Robin's struggling anus.

"Well?" Harold asked Robin. "You like your first cock?"

"Uh huh," Robin agreed, grunting slightly as Pat jerked his fingers out of Robin's anus.

"You uh, what you thinking next?" Pat asked, giving his two fingers an appreciative sniff.

"I uh, let me see," Robin said, rolling over and digging on the floor for his cargo shorts.

He quickly scrolled through and found his favorite porno web site. Then, as Pat and Harold lay, quietly watching him, stroking their resurging erections, Robin found his favorite clip.

"Well, okay then," Harold agreed when Robin showed him the two football players 'spit-roasting' the third football player.

"Oh. Absolutely," Pat agreed when Harold showed him the clip.

"I uh, I want..." Robin faltered.

"Want be the guy in the middle," Harold guessed.

Robin flamed bright red, but nodded in agreement. Harold and Pat smiled and gently pushed Robin onto his hands and knees.

"Ass is nice and tight," Pat said to Harold. "How's his mouth?"

"One of the best, really," Harold said. "Swear, he hadn't said it was his first time?"

Robin opened his mouth hungrily when Pat knelt in front of him. Pat smiled and held his cock out for Robin.

"Mm," Robin agreed as Pat's thick cock began to push into his mouth.

Robin could taste Pat's sweat and musk, taste part of Pat's earlier ejaculation. He had enjoyed the taste of Harold's semen and was sure he would also enjoy tasting Pat's thick semen.

"And, got..." Harold said.

Robin heard a 'sploot' sound. A moment later, he felt Harold's greasy finger press into his tightly clenched anus.

"Relax," Harold's voice said, softly.

Robin tried to force himself to relax. The harder he tried, the tighter he clenched.

"Ugh!" Robin grunted as Harold very forcefully pushed his thick finger into Robin.

"Ugh! Oh," Robin grunted as Harold's finger was suddenly joined by a second finger.

Robin tried to concentrate on the thick cock in his mouth. He waggled his tongue, curled his tongue and lapped at Pat's fat knob. He shifted slightly and reached up with his left hand and began to stroke Pat's thick cock.

"Ugh, oh God damn, God damn," Robin cried out as Harold's thick cock pressed against his rosebud.

The cock that was pushing deeper into his mouth muffled Robin's scream. Pat moaned in appreciation; Robin's muffled scream had sent ripples of pleasure up and down his meat.

Harold moaned in pleasure; his head was inside of a tight, hot hole. Robin's muscles squeezed and pulsed, trying to expel the intrusion.

Robin felt stabs of pain as Harold's large girth spread his anus wide. He could feel jolts of burning pain as his anus slowly lost the fight and flowered open for Harold's thick meat.

"Ugh, oh God yes," Harold groaned in pleasure as Robin's anus flowered open, allowing him a millimeter of access to Robin's tight ass.

"Mmph!" Robin cried out as Pat's cock slipped down his throat.

Robin panicked for a moment. Waves of pain radiated from his rectum outward, and suddenly, his air supply was being cut off.

"Oh mother fucker yes," Pat shuddered as he felt Robin's throat muscles trying to milk his cock.

"Oh yes," Harold agreed as his cock slowly sank into a hot, tight virgin ass.

Robin could feel the knob of Pat's cock rasping along his throat. He could feel the thick vein of Pat's cock against his tongue. He shifted his hand down to Pat's heavy balls and began to fondle the lovely orbs.

Robin could feel Harold's cock sliding into him. He could feel the flare of Harold's cockhead rasping along his rectal walls. He could feel his anus squeezing, pulsing around the thick shaft of Harold's cock.

"Son of a bitch!" Robin cried out as his cock twitched, then spurted a load of his semen onto the hotel's polyester comforter.

Pat and Harold grunted; both were balls deep inside of Robin's body. Then both slowly backed out. Robin breathed a sigh of relief when Pat's cock was no longer blocking his airway.

"Mmph, damn, aw damn" Harold grunted as Robin's anus clamped down tightly, trying to prevent Harold from pulling out.

Again, Robin felt every inch of Harold's meat as Harold slowly pulled out. He could feel the flare of Harold's cockhead slipping along his rectal walls.

"Mm hmm," Robin moaned as both young men began to push back into him.

Pat and Harold soon picked up speed and Robin found that he could no longer control the speed and depth of either young man's thrusts. He felt almost like a rag doll as they fucked him.

Pat stiffened, then began to pump his seed down Robin's throat. He slowly pulled out, leaving just the head of his cock in Robin's mouth so that Robin could taste a few spurts of his semen.

Harold almost screamed as his own semen bubbled up and spurted heavily in the twitching, clutching ass. He looked down and panted, watching the light brown ring squeezing around his cock.

"Fuck," Robin groaned as a second ejaculation splattered onto the comforter.

Harold leaned back and watched as his semen oozed from Robin's greasy anus. He watched as a dribble of silvery white semen trickled down, over Robin's balls and splashed down onto the comforter.

"Housekeeping's going hate us," Harold thought as he saw the puddle of Robin's semen on the comforter, between Robin's spread legs.

With a groan, Harold pushed himself from the bed and entered the bathroom. He used a washcloth to clean Hiscock of lubricant and semen. Then, he raised the seat of the commode and took a very satisfying piss.

Pat followed Harold into the bathroom and also took aim for the toilet. The two men did not say anything to each other, just shared a smile and a nod.

Robin wobbled in after the two men flushed the commode. He put the seat down and sat.

His rectum was telling him he needed to void his bowels. But there was nothing to void, except for some globs of semen. Robin sat and shuddered for a long moment, then gingerly wiped his anus and flushed.

"Doing okay?" Harold asked as Robin wobbled out of the bathroom.

Robin mutely nodded his head. He glanced at the comforter, where the puddle of semen lay and wondered if he should clean that up.

Pat then crawled onto the bed, taking the approximate spot Harold had taken a few moments ago. Harold smiled and wiggled on his knees to take the position Pat had held a moment earlier.

Robin opened his mouth to protest. But he did notice that his cock was quickly responding, becoming almost painfully hard.

Robin got onto the bed and avoided the puddle of joy juice as he took up his position. He wrapped his lips around Harold's cock and gave a noisy slurp.

"Ung, o son of a fucking bitch," Robin cried out as Pat did not bother with any preamble, just jammed the head of his monstrous cock into Robin's squirming rectum.

"Mmph," Robin whined as Pat gripped his hips, shoving his fat cock into Robin's struggling hole.

"Mm, oh man," Harold moaned as Robin's mouth hungrily slobbered over Harold's cock.

Robin shook with strain when he felt Pat's heavy balls slapping against his own balls. He shuddered; Pat was stretching him quite painfully.

"Man, oh," Pat moaned. "Jesus, what a pretty hole, what a pretty fucking hole."

"Mm hmm," Harold moaned in agreement.

Robin screamed around Harold's cock as Pat wiggled his hips, making the intrusion even more painful. He moaned as he felt Pat's cock begin to withdraw.

Pat took his left hand from Robin's hip and stroked Robin's throbbing cock. Robin screamed again and blasted a load of sperm onto the comforter.

"Ooh," Pat grunted as Robin's muscles clamped down, squeezing his cock deliciously.

"Mm hmm," Harold agreed as Robin's mouth sucked and slobbered on his cock.

Pat slowly withdrew, then pushed into Robin again. Harold also pumped his cock in and out of Robin's hot throat and mouth. The two young men again fucked Robin like a rag doll suspended between the two of them.

"Mother fucker, yes," Pat hissed, left hand again stroking Robin's hard meat.

"Mmph!" Robin screamed around Harold's spurting cock as his own cock twitched and spat a few strands of semen onto the bed.

"Ung, oh God yes," Pat moaned and pumped a stream of semen into Robin's tight hole.

After both young men had used the bathroom again, they both dressed and left. Robin stood, nude, unsure of what to do.

It was just after nine o'clock when Robin left the hotel room and went down to the lobby. The young man behind the counter smiled and offered some suggestions of where Robin could get a late night meal.

"Dead End? Sounds, um, inviting," Robin quipped.

"Dude, prettiest girls, ice cold beers, best burgers ever wrap them lips around?" the young man enthused.

"Now, how you know they got the prettiest girls?" Robin smiled, deciding he'd follow the young man's directions to the bar.

"Both my sisters dance there," the young man said, no hint of shame in his voice.

"Oh. Well, ain't 'bout argue with that," Robin agreed.

None of the four dancers that danced on the small stage shared any resemblance to the young man behind the hotel's counter. Robin did agree, though, all four were very attractive young ladies. The draft beer was indeed ice cold, and the hamburger was thick, juicy, flavorful.

The two waitresses were also quite attractive; large firm breasts threatening to spill out of the black half shirts, firm round buttocks bursting out of the bottoms of their bright red shorts. Robin nursed his second beer and watched the beautiful girls, the displays of naked flesh around him.

All right. I sucked cock and I liked it. Got fucked. And I liked it. A lot," Robin said, cock growing hard as he watched a beautiful strawberry blonde's thong covered ass jiggle and shake a few feet away from him.

"So, am I gay? Or just bisexual?" Robin asked himself as he looked up at his waitress's pretty face. "No, thank you. Nothing more for me; I'm 'bout pop here."

The woman smiled and put his check down. Robin smiled and put his credit card down on top of it.

"Be right back, Sugar," the waitress cooed.

"I got to ask, Robin said when the woman brought back his credit card and the receipts. I know, rude as hell of me. "But, how are you not falling out of that shirt?"

"Tape," the woman whispered and smiled. "Double sided tape on my nips and it stays in place all night long."

"Makes perfect sense," Robin nodded and left a twenty percent tip for the woman. "Thanks."

"Well?" the young man asked as Robin sauntered through the lobby. "Was I lying?"

Looking at him, Robin wondered how big the young man's cock was. He also wondered if the young man's ass would be nice and tight.

But he was also wondering about the strawberry blonde dancer. Did the carpet match the drapes? Were those round tits real, or surgically created?

"Ugliest girls ever seen," Robin smiled. "Knew I was in trouble when they handed me a bag at the door, said it was in case the girls' bags fell off."

"Aw, your ass too," the young man laughed out loud. "But okay, how 'bout them burgers?"

"Still not sure what animal that was," Robin lied. "And beer? Lukewarm and flat."

"Well, sorry you didn't like it," the young man smiled and shook his head. "Have a good night, hear?"

"Actually? Those were some pretty girls; they didn't look nothing like that when I was in school, tell you that. And beer was so cold damn near got brain freeze drinking them," Robin admitted.

"Where's that?" another guest asked, stepping into the lobby.

"Dead End," both Robin and the counter person said.

In his room again, Robin stripped down to his boxers and crawled under the cheap comforter, thin blanket and thin sheet. Twice during the night, he woke up and stroked himself to climax, thinking of being fucked up his ass by Pat and Harold.