Week of The Big Three-Oh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

In the morning, another counter person gave a few suggestions of where to go have breakfast. She also told Robin that Housekeeping was usually finished cleaning that wing of the hotel no later than eleven thirty.

"Oh. Wait, Sunday? Be done by eleven," she assured Robin.

Robin decided that Tornadough Doughnuts sounded intriguing so drove to the location. Fortunately for him, he arrived before the church crowd and was able to get three piping hot doughnuts and a large fresh ground cup of coffee, AND, was able to sit down inside the restaurant to eat.

"Right on time," the cute, freckle faced blonde girl smiled as she served him. "Five more minutes? Place's going be packed."

Again, watching the cute girl's tight slacks frame her adorable buttocks, watching her round breasts threatening to spill out over the apron, Robin wondered about his sexuality. And when an Asian girl stuck her head out of the kitchen, Robin again reminded himself he had yet to cross 'Asian girl' off of his bucket list.

And in five minutes, a minor stampede started. Robin finished his meal, wiped off the table and left as yet another throng pushed into the small building.

At eleven thirty, Robin sent Josh Lacombe a text, giving him the hotel room number. Josh responded to Robin's text with a declaration that he'd be right there.

Robin paced his hotel room, wondering what, if anything, he should do. He even toyed with the idea of meeting Josh at the door, wearing nothing but a smile. He did pull his pull over shirt up and off, leaving him in shorts. He glanced at himself in the mirror over the low dresser and nodded. He had a nice chest, a nice set of arms, his belly wasn't sagging over his waistband.

"Hi!" Josh greeted Robin with a smile and a firm handshake.

"Hey, come on in," Robin smiled; thinking that Josh was even cuter in person than he had been in his pictures.

"I uh, so, uh, want to get know each other? Or you ready play?" Josh asked.

The swelling lump in Josh's shorts told Robin that Josh was eager to play. Truthfully, Robin was ready to play too.

What would he want to know about Josh, other than if he was good at sucking cock, good at taking it up the ass? This wasn't a job interview; they were here to fuck.

"Let's play," Robin agreed, sliding shorts and boxers down and off.

With a smile, Josh stripped off his own pull over shirt and shorts. His cock stuck out, fat and hard.

Josh kissed Robin on his lips; Robin nearly shoved Josh away. Then Josh bent and took one of Robin's nipples into his mouth.

"Damn," Robin grunted, little electric shocks rippling through his body.

Gently, Robin urged Josh onto the bed. Then he crawled onto the bed and lay with his feet at the head of the bed. He reached out and took Josh's throbbing cock into his hand.

Josh's hand encircled Robin's hard meat and stroked Robin's cock a few times. Then he sank his mouth over Robin's cockhead.

Robin took Josh's cock into his mouth and swallowed. He could taste Josh's excitement oozing, could taste the soap Josh bathed with that morning, could taste a trace of sweat.

Josh enjoyed sucking cock; that was evident in his enthusiasm. He even let out a moan of pleasure as he swallowed Robin's cock to the root. His pudgy hands played with Robin's balls while his throat muscles massaged Robin's cock.

Robin redoubled his efforts to please Josh; he could feel his semen beginning to bubble up. Josh moaned his approval, then began to jerk his hips.

With a muffled scream, Josh spurted a heavy load of sperm into Robin's sucking mouth. Robin swallowed the young man's semen, stroking Josh's fat cock to coax more sperm out.

Robin then let out a groan as his own cock twitched, throbbed, then spurted a full load of semen into Josh's mouth.

"Love taste of cum," Josh gasped, releasing Robin's wilting cock from his pouting lips.

"Really? Had no idea, couldn't tell," Robin quipped.

"Mm hmm," Josh enthused, then began to suck Robin's limp cock again.

Josh had Robin's cock fat and hard within moments. His own cock had never receded after his ejaculation, so Robin resumed sucking and stroking the young man's meat.

"Need you fuck me," Josh panted. "Got any lube?"

"Yeah," Robin agreed and got out of the bed.

Robin expected Josh to roll onto his hands and knees. Instead, Josh lay on his back. As Robin approached the bed, Josh brought his knees up to his chest.

Robin greased up two fingers and brought them to Josh's little rosebud. Josh grunted as Robin drove the two fingers into his willing hole. Robin fucked the fingers in and out for a moment until Josh shuddered.

"Your dick," Josh panted. "Man, give me your dick, huh?"

Robin greased up his hard cock and knelt at Josh's feet.

"Ugh, oh God damn that's it," Josh panted as Robin's cock pushed against his anus.

Robin grunted; his cock was being squeezed in a tight vise grip. The pressure was intense, the heat was incredible. He could feel Josh's hole wiggling and squirming around his cock.

When Robin was slightly more than halfway into him, Josh released his hold on his calves and wrapped his legs around Robin's narrow waist. He gripped his own cock and began to stroke it as Robin pushed into him.

"Aw yeah, that's it, fuck me," Josh gasped as Robin now had all of himself in Josh's tight hole.

"Ugh!" Robin agreed, shuddering.

The feeling was incredible; Robin could think of no other words to describe the feeling. Nicole had done these exercises, Kegel exercises that were supposed to help tighten her pelvic muscles. But she had never been this tight around Robin's thrusting cock.

"Going cum, going cum, going cum," Josh moaned, frantically jerking his cock.

"Uh huh," Robin agreed, panting from exertion.

Robin wanted frantically to climax. He also wanted to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible. With a groan, both men began to ejaculate.

Josh's semen splattered onto his little paunch. Robin's semen jetted, painfully, into Josh's tight hole.

"Ugh, oh fuck yes," Robin gasped out in a strangled voice.

A moment later, Robin gave a last shudder, then pulled his cock from Josh's hole. He then bent and licked up the puddle of semen that had gathered on Josh's cute belly. Semen cleaned up, Robin bent and suckled on the head of Josh's cock for a moment.

The need to urinate drove Robin out of the bed. He stood in the bathroom and emptied his bladder into the toilet, reveling in the amount of noise his splashing urine created.

"Don't care if I just peed, sound of someone else peeing always makes me have to pee," Josh giggled, standing, waiting his turn.

"Know what you mean," Robin agreed, gave his sticky penis a shake, then grabbed a face cloth.

As Josh stood and urinated, Robin cleaned his cock of lubricant. Then he washed his hands and left the bathroom.

Robin sat at the small table, watching his cute guest as Josh washed his hands. The young man's buttocks jiggled as he rubbed his hands together.

Josh entered the bedroom and smiled at Robin. He approached Robin; Robin watched him, saying nothing.

Josh then knelt down on the floor, put his hands on Robin's upper thighs, and bent and took Robin's balls into his mouth. Robin grunted, then groaned in pleasure as Josh's hot mouth bathed his balls.

Robin's cock began to revive as Josh's mouth slurped and sucked at Robin's balls. When his cock was full and hard, Robin gently pushed Josh's mouth away.

He helped Josh to his feet, then put him on his hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Looking at Josh's cute buttocks, Robin saw his semen oozing from Josh's greasy hole, trickling down Josh's inner thighs. Robin greased up his hard cock and pointed it toward Josh's slimy hole.

"Ugh, oh yes," both Robin and Josh moaned as Robin's cock pressed into Josh's rectum.

Robin watched as his cock pushed into Josh's light brown ring of flesh. Josh's hole acted like a tight mouth, swallowing Robin's cock up.

"Fuck me, man, fuck me," Josh begged.

Robin grabbed Josh's hips, pulled out, then jammed his cock forward.

"Ugh, oh yes, that's it," Josh encouraged.

Robin pounded Josh's ass hard. Because he'd blown one load down Josh's throat and a second load into Josh's tight ass, Robin was able to hammer Josh with a purpose.

"Ugh, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me," Josh whined, then gave a strangled scream as Hiscock twitched and spurted a tick load onto Robin's bed.

"Ugh, God yes," Robin panted, feeling the sperm bubbling up in his balls.

Robin came to. He wasn't sure what time it was; there was no window in his room. He couldn't see the clock; Josh's head was in the way.

"Mm?" Josh murmured as Robin wiggled out of the bed.

"Five nineteen," Robin mumbled, seeing the bedside clock.

"Hey, I uh, mind if I use your shower?" Josh asked, now joining Robin in the small bathroom.

"I uh, no, no, shit, go ahead," Robin agreed.

"Just that, know, I uh, don't want go home, some guy's jizz all over me," Josh smiled.

"Hmm?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, Mom knows I'm gay," Josh said, twisting the taps. "But, as long as she doesn't have look at it, she can pretend it doesn't exist."

Josh stood and looked at Robin, a questioning smile on his lips. Robin smiled and joined Josh in the shower.

They stroked each other's cocks, then Josh sank to his knees and sucked Robin off while the harsh needle spray struck his head and shoulders. Then Robin sucked Josh's cock to ejaculation. They soaped each other's bodies for a few moments. Then Josh put his hands against the wall and stuck his buttocks out.

Robin again fucked Josh hard and fast. Josh squealed and sprayed his semen onto the shower wall as Robin's spunk flooded into his bowels.

"Okay, no more, come on, really need get cleaned up here," Josh said.

Robin paid no attention to Josh's words; he pushed on Josh's shoulders, then thrust his cock into Josh's mouth again.

After blowing another load into Josh's willing mouth, Robin got out of the shower. He left the young man to get himself cleaned up.

"I uh, you uh, you ever in DeGarde again," Josh said, stepping from the bathroom.

"Be sure to look y'all up," Robin promised.

Josh dressed and after a moment's hesitation, left Robin's hotel room.

Robin ventured out to Cowboy's BBQ, had a pulled pork sandwich, just knowing there was no way Cowboy's BBQ could do a brisket as good as Rustler Barbeque did a brisket. The double mocha chocolate malt was a pretty good end to the filling meal and Robin drove back to his hotel, satiated for now.

Labor Day morning, Robin debated with himself. Check out, go home? Or call Harold, call Josh, see if either was up for a quick fuck.

"Get home," Robin thought as he heard the tell-tale 'clunk' of a Housekeeping cart from somewhere in the hall.

He showered quickly, dressed and made sure he was leaving nothing behind. Then Robin left the DeGarde Inn.

Labor Day traffic was nonexistent, until he hit Houston. And after he left Houston, Robin smiled again.

Pulling up in front of his condo, Robin wrinkled his face in confusion. There was a pickup truck in his second parking space, where his Nissan had sat until he sold it.

"Robin! Jesus! Where you been?" Gloria screeched, stepping out of the pickup.

There was no doubt that Gloria was Nicole's daughter. They both had the same facial features of heart shaped face, chin just a little too sharp, with long dirty blonde hair. Gloria was a little thinner than Nicole; Gloria had not had two daughters to pack a few extra pounds on her slim frame.

Both Gloria and Nicole were a five, possibly a six on the 'Cute' scale of one to ten. And both Gloria and Nicole believed themselves to be eleven or twelve on the 'Gorgeous' scale of one to ten.

And because of that belief, both Gloria and Nicole wore a haughty look of contempt on their cute faces. Which of course took a few points off of their looks ratings. Their attitudes took a few more points off the ratings.

"Hi Mr. Robin," Debbie said, wearily getting out of the passenger side of the truck.

Debbie, on the other hand, must have had a very attractive father. Her hair was a light blonde, her sweet face was round, with a button nose and a Cupid's bow mouth. Her eyes were warm pools of caramel, cow eyes, Robin's mother would have called them.

Nicole and Gloria were fives, maybe sixes on the 'Cute' scale. Debbie was an easy nine on the 'Gorgeous' scale. And because she didn't seem to realize she was beautiful, she did not sneer down at the world, which bumped her up a few points.

"Listen, Mom's in the hospital, that ass hole Owen Michael finally put her there and he's in jail and we got nowhere else go," Gloria begged Robin.

"How long, when did y'all get here?" Robin asked, pulling his duffel bag out of his car.

"Saturday, right after cops took that no good mother fucker away," Gloria said.

"Oh my God, y'all must be exhausted!" Robin said, opening the door to his condo.

"Bathroom first," Gloria screamed before Debbie could claim the half bath.

"You know where the others are," Robin said to Debbie as Gloria slammed the bathroom door shut.

Robin had his suitcase unpacked and the washing machine whirring merrily when Gloria found him. He looked at the skimpy attire the girl wore over her slender frame, saw the circles under her eyes.

"Listen, Mr. Robin, I uh, I know I, we been real ass holes to you, but..." Gloria begged.

"Who's Owen Michael?" Robin asked.

"Guy we uh we moved in with after Mr. Bruce, you know," Gloria said.

"Where's your mother?" Robin asked, interrupting Gloria.

"Told you, fucking hospital," Gloria said.

"She might not wake up," Debbie said, a sob in her voice.

"Yeah, mother fucker was just wailing away on her," Gloria agreed.

"Mr. Robin, please?" Debbie begged, tears streaming down her pretty face. "I mean, yeah, like Gloria said, we wasn't..."

"Yes, I'm calling check on a, your mother didn't marry that ass hole, did she?" Robin spoke into his cell phone.

"No, thank God," Gloria spat.

"Brenda Nicole Strands?" Robin asked the hospital staff member.

When the woman on the other end said she could not give out any information, Robin handed the phone to Gloria. Again, the woman was of no help; Gloria could not adequately prove to the woman that she was Brenda Nicole Strands' daughter.

"Come on; let's get all your stuff in, okay?" Robin sighed.

It took less than ten minutes to get the girls' meager belongings from the bed of the truck into their old room. Robin almost smiled; both girls still had their teddy bears.

At Alliance Square Health Facilities, robin and Gloria and Debbie were informed that Brenda Nicole Strands was still in a coma. Also, she was to be transferred to Lowridge Hospital as soon as she was stable enough to be transferred.

"What's that mean?" Debbie asked Robin.

"Means, 'damn, we real sorry, but since she can't pay the bills...'" Robin said flatly, looking the doctor straight in the eye.

Arriving back home, Robin fired up his propane grill and did a couple of bratwurst sausages. He taught Debbie how to make potato salad, made Gloria get off her ass and do a pot of beans.

"Okay, so what school are y'all in now?" Robin asked as they sat at his kitchen table.

"Not," Gloria said, shoving another spoonful of potato salad into her mouth.

"Oh? You graduated? Congratulations," Robin said sincerely.

"Ha-ha, you not funny," Gloria spat.

"We uh, we missed so much, they wanted us repeat," Debbie whispered, ashamed.

"So, you two, y'all are high school dropouts?" Robin asked.

"Uh huh," Debbie admitted when Gloria would not answer Robin's question.

"Don't you have to be sixteen to drop out?" Robin asked Debbie.

"I am sixteen, Mr. Robin," Debbie said.

"And I'm eighteen," Gloria said defiantly.

"So, where are y'all working?" Robin asked.

"Not," Gloria answered, shoving the last of her food into her mouth.

"So y'all just sit around all day? Watching TV, doing nothing?" Robin asked.

"Uh huh, the trial over? Can I go?" Gloria spat, getting to her feet.

"You know, you're eighteen," Robin said. "Means, I can just put your ass on out of here."

He then nudged Debbie's foot with his own sneaker clad foot. Debbi looked up from her plate, normally beautiful face pinched, drawn tight.

"And you. You're sixteen. Could just let the foster system have you," Robin continued.

"Please, Mr. Robin," Debbie begged.

"So. Enough of the 'Fuck You' attitude, Gloria," Robin bellowed. "Now, sit your bony ass down and tell me what the fuck you two plan to do, huh?"

"I don't know," Debbie burst into sobs.

Gloria tried to stare defiantly at Robin, but a few tears started to trickle down her face. Angrily, she wiped at them.

"I don't know," Gloria admitted.

"Okay, first things first," Robin sighed.

He turned on his computer and did an on-line search into the G.E.D. program. After printing out the information, what documentation the two girls would need, Robin deleted his 'Favorites' files, purged his recent Search Criteria.

"Not like you ever plan suck another cock, hmm?" Robin asked himself.

But just thinking about wrapping his lips around Harold's cock, or Pat's cock, or Josh's cock had his own cock swelling quickly. The memory of watching his cock sliding in and out of Josh's chubby backside had Robin's cock tenting his khaki shorts.

"Where we get birth certificates?" Gloria called out.

The sound of the petulant eighteen year old's demanding voice did the trick; Robin's cock dwindled. Robin got to his feet.

"Your mother kept a box; hmm, about eight inches by eight inches, about two, three inches thick; didn't happen grab that, did you?" Robin asked, coming into the kitchen.

"That gray one?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, the gray one," Robin agreed.

"Yeah, it's in the closet," Gloria said.

"Think she kept your birth certificates in that," Robin said.

Debbie went up the stairs. A moment later, she reappeared, metal box in hand.

"High school transcripts, Mr. Robin where we get that?" Gloria asked.

"Jesus, Gloria, really? What high school did y'all go to? You call the office," Robin said.

At nine o'clock, Robin wished them both a good night. Debbie looked up from the reality television show they were watching.

"Mr. Robin? Thank you," she whispered.

"Yeah, thanks," Gloria said.

Because neither girl had their own cell phones, Robin cleared his text history and left his cell phone with them. He made sure both girls had his business cards, with his office's direct line. Then he left for another day of work.

Arriving home, Robin found that the girls had been busy. One of them had washed their small stash of clothing, the other had cleaned the condominium's downstairs.

"You need go grocery shopping," Gloria said. "There is nothing to eat."

"Next G.E.D. classes don't start until September twenty third," Debbie said.

"But Fergusen's sending the transcripts here," Gloria said. "So, we should have all that junk ready."

On Thursday, Robin opened his mailbox and found that his insurance company had remembered his birthday. He also had the transcripts of Gloria Ann Strands and Deborah Renee Strands.

"Jesus Christ," Robin said. "How do you get a 'C' in Physical Education? Don't they give you an 'A' for not tripping over your own two feet?"

"Mr. Robin, it's your birthday?" Debbie asked, seeing the card from his insurance company.

"Uh huh," Robin said. "'F' in American History? Were you TRYING to fail?"

"Okay, all right, so we're stupid," Gloria screamed. "Okay? Happy?"

"Honey, no, I'm not happy," Robin said. "All right? I'm not happy. But if this is the best y'all can do? Shit, ever think about dancing? Tijuana Jack's always looking for pretty girls."

"Ti... That titty bar?" Gloria gasped, outraged.

"Mr. Robin!" Debbie gasped, horrified.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers