Vodka: Caramel & Green Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Jordan whined and pumped his seed into the latex sheath.

"Fuck is right," Kelli giggled, slumping onto his bed. "Shit! No wonder my mom and dad use up so much KY. Jesus!"

"I, damn, it too soon say I love you?" Jordan wondered.

"I hope not; Jordan, I love you," Kelli admitted.

Labor Day promised to be a sweltering hot day. Kelli called Jordan and informed him that her Grandpaw and Caitlin were having a barbeque and the whole family would be there and she really really really wanted him to come.

"Oh God," Jordan moaned to himself.

Pulling up to the address Kelli had given him, Jordan saw a Rolls-Royce, a Porsche three Mercedes and a few other very expensive looking automobiles.

"Hey!" a very cute blonde girl answered the door. "You Jordan? I'm Luna; I'm Kelli's cousin."

Turning, Luna screamed into the mild bedlam, "Kelli! Your boyfriend's here! He IS cute!"

"Like I'd go out with someone wasn't cute?" Keli asked, pulling Jordan into the house.

Jordan was introduced to Aunt Anita and Aunt Toni, an attractive Latin woman and a very striking blonde with long curly hair. He also met their son Jake, who was Kelli's favorite big boy; he was already a second grader. Star and Luna were very attractive blondes, both already beginning to develop. Their mother, Aunt Brooke did not look much older than her thirteen and fifteen year old daughters. Uncle Ed, however did look old enough to be the father of two beautiful teenaged girls. Jordan again greeted BJ and Heather Delacroix, then met Aunt Harmony and Uncle Patrick. Aunt Mony was sporting a seven month pregnant belly and Uncle Patrick could not keep his hands from his wife's belly.

"He's blind, isn't he?" Jordan asked as Kelli pulled him past the two.

"Mm hmm," Kelli said, unperturbed by her uncle's lack of sight.

This is my Aunt Briah and Uncle Michael," Kelli said, introducing Jordan to a handsome blond man and an African American woman. "And these are my goddaughters, Mikayla and Maleah."

"And this, this is Michael Junior," Uncle Michael smiled, rubbing Aunt Briah's slight paunch.

Grandpaw Barry Delacroix was a handsome blond man in his late fifties or early sixties. Grandmother, Caitlin as Kelli addressed the slender red head, however, did not look a day older than Kelli.

"She's twenty eight," Kelli assured Jordan. "And this is my Aunt Shirley, and my Aunt Janice and my Uncle Henry."

Kelli's Aunt Shirley was seven, Aunt Janice was four and Uncle Henry was nearing eighteen months old.

"Grandpaw, I'm going show him my car," Kelli informed Barry as she pulled Jordan toward a side door.

"It is not your car," Barry laughed as Kelli opened the door.

"Uh huh," Kelli yelled back as she closed the door.

In the garage, Kelli showed Jordan a 1965 T Series Bentley. She explained that, when she'd been nine years old, she and Grandpaw had worked on this car together. She also explained that she could have obtained employment with her father, being a hostess at Side By Side Steakhouse. Kelli could have secured employment with her Grandpaw at Superior Motors, selling or servicing high end sports cars. She could have gone to A & A Soaps, her Aunt Toni owned that company. Or Aunt Anita could have hired her; Aunt Anita owned the St. Elizabeth Brewery and Distillery, as well as several other concerns in and around St. Elizabeth Parish

Instead, Kelli went to the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store and applied for employment outside of her family's establishments. There, she worked hard, applying herself to each task her manager assigned to her.

What are you doing with me?" Jordan wanted to ask the beautiful red head.

Jordan was the product of abuse; his mother, Ivy Doris Cox had been born with Down's syndrome. Ivy's lack of development was so severe that her mother put her into Magnolia Villa, a nursing home located in Hardington Acres.

Jordan's Aunt Iris and Aunt Rose visited Ivy on Easter, Christmas, and on Ivy's birthday. On one such visit, Aunt Rose noticed that Ivy had gained a significant amount of weight. Being suspicious, Aunt Rose signed Ivy out of the facility for a 'family outing.' The family outing was to see Aunt Rose's doctor, who confirmed that Ivy was pregnant, around four months as near as he could deduce.

An investigation into the facility uncovered years of sexual and physical abuse of the patients in Magnolia Villa and the facility was shut down. Ivy died during childbirth and for the first twelve years of his life, Jordan had thought Aunt Iris was his mother.

"What are you doing with me?" Jordan wanted to ask Kelli as they stepped back into the house.

"Know what? I'm going make damned sure I deserve to be with you," Jordan told himself as he followed Kelli back into the packed living room. "You hear? I'm going make damned sure I deserve you."

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments and those that rate my works and those that 'Favorite' my words.

Again, I dedicate this story to Morebrand. You have always been supportive and encouraging of my work. Even when you did not particularly like a story I'd written, you never resorted to insults or derogatory comments. You, sir, are a gentleman. I wish you well on your journey to your just reward. I would like it if you did reach out to me via the Literotica email to author link

Nicole Renee Gernaud's family travails are first introduced in '18 With The Wind Chill' in the Incest/Taboo category. Her brother, Cecil Gernaud's difficulties are explored in 'Cold' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. Her sister, Christine Gernaud's plight is explored in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Jared Tyler, the small time drug dealer is introduced in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in Transgender & Crossdressers category. He also makes an appearance in the 'Wealth' series. In the 'Wealth' series, he is clean and sober, attending AA meetings. But unfortunately, not everyone that attends AA or NA meetings stay clean and sober. Especially someone who thinks primarily with his dick.

Officer Thaddeus Bell is introduced in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category.

Kelli Delacroix, her mother and adopted father and the extended family that Jordan meets at the Labor Day barbeque are introduced in the 'Wealth' series. Kelli's conception is introduced in Kevin's Torment' in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category.

The battered pickup truck in Kelli's neighborhood belongs to Danny Gerrard, a major character in 'Five Trailers: Lot C; in the Romance category. It is parked in front of the home of Rose Richards, Danny's girlfriend.

Nulough's Vodka is pronounced New Lows. As in, if you're drinking this slop, you've reached new lows in your alcohol consumption and may have placed yourself beyond human aid.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.