All Comments on 'Vodka: Caramel & Green Apple'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Five stars. Loved the story with some old names from previous stories. Thank you for sharing with us. Looking forward to your next submission:

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 2 years ago

Fast and furious!!! Very good.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Life on the edge!

5

April602April602about 2 years ago

Congrats on your new five star story. Well done

April602

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the continued stories and the shout out. I am going to fight as long as I can, bile duct cancer is bad news and the treatment options are limited. I hope to be around long enough to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love JB44's stories. They're basically real life. So glad he returned. This story was no exception. How many men wish they could do this? I'm talking straight guys, who are physically nauseated af the thought of sex with another man. But autofellatio? How many guys have watched a dog lick his cock and think "I wish I could do that?" To themselves, not the dog. Not only would that be sick and illegal, you'd probably end up being bitten.

And to his friend, though none of us really know each other here, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

TimTam

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Gawd I love me some DeGarde!

SoDom_2SoDom_2about 2 years ago

Hey JB44, been engorged by your stories for a couple/ few years now and it's high time time I give ya a public shout-out of appreciation for all the enjoyment you helped me find and the cum you've helped me to eject with your wits and words.

I have to say that the more depraved aspects of my sexuality hope that Nicole got to endure some more "big-dick-sodomy" from the trickery who apparently dispatched her misery???

Maybe a follow up is due sometime in the non-con category?

At any rate, please keep-on stringing these delightful perversions together. Love your characters AND their imperfections!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jimbob44 you are hands down the best author on this site. I get so lost in your stories. Keep up the good work

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Great story...

Now you need to finish it...

5 🌟s

FH

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

It's a swell day for me when one of your stories pops up on my feed. This was no exception. Great characters, excellent dialogue and story.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502about 2 years ago

Okay, my first reaction was of the coincidence of just having re-read "Wealth" a few days ago. I think that's your best work to date. Also, I can see the whole DeGarde/Bender setting turned into a soap opera. You've defined the characters and story arcs and the trials and triumphs are established. I really thing what you have created are that solid.

My next reaction was that you picked up on the characters stories with no apparent effort after seven years. You really do have a point of view.

I always look forward to your next submission. Please don't fake retire on us again anytime soon, okay?

Your fan,

Tom Jackson

Louisville, KY

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Love Jim Bob's down home stories. Even the ones with discussing sex habits. 4&1/2 stars. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story ! What happened to Aries?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Solid writing as usual! Enjoy your town and the people in it. Especially enjoy so many characters that make appearances in your storyline! I have never recognized them all but usually get a few! This story was the same recognized a few names but as for story introduced no way!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading

tcary1954tcary19549 months ago

I really enjoy your stories of DeGarde Bender and actually looked to see where they were only to find that they didnt exist to my chagrin. If they existed they and the citizens there would sure be a hoot to visit....love the stories and continue writing them....thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.