Vodka: Caramel & Green Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan paid no mind; they'd had a deal. She'd promised her ass if he'd buy her three pints of cheap gin; she'd even already drank one of those pints.

"Oh my God, oh my God it fucking hurts, it fucking hurts, please stop," Nicole begged as Jordan's cockhead popped past her struggling sphincter.

As Nicole whined, whimpered, begged with him, Jordan could feel every inch of Nicole's hot, tight ass strangling his cock. He could feel every muscle squeezing, pulsing around his meat as he steadily pushed into her ass.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah," Jordan grunted; more than half of his cock was pushing into her tight ass.

Jordan reached around Nicole's hip with his right hand and found Nicole's dripping pussy. She might be protesting, but obviously part of her was enjoying the sodomy.

"Ack! Oh God! What, what are you, augh!" Nicole cried out as Jordan's fingers expertly diddled her clitoris.

"Aaieegh!" Nicole howled in orgasm.

Jordan made the mistake of looking down and saw his cock sliding into Nicole's stretched, shiny anus. With a grunt and a whimper, Jordan pumped his second load into his condom. He slumped over Nicole's sweating back and groaned for a long moment.

After a moment, Jordan pulled his wilting cock from Nicole's stretched, raw rectum. He managed to stand and wobbled into the kitchen. Sliding the soiled condom from his cock, Jordan tossed the latex sheath into his kitchen wastebasket.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Nicole chanted as she scurried to the bathroom.

Jordan could hear her grunting and wheezing. He staggered into the living room and saw that Nicole had drank his drink; there were two glasses with just some melting ice cubes sitting on the coffee table. He honestly did not want another drink; he was already beginning to feel that comfortable buzz. But, he was sure Nicole would want a third drink.

"I, uh, oh, oh man," Nicole grunted a moment later as she staggered into the living room.

Jordan said nothing as she drank her third vodka drink in a smooth swallow. She stared at the television perched on a small entertainment center. She looked at the window just over Jordan's shoulder. She looked at the dining room table, eyes fixed on her two pints of Albertson's Gin.

"I, that fucking hurt," Nicole pouted, still not making eye contact with Jordan.

"Deal's a deal," Jordan stated flatly.

"I, I told you it fucking hurts," Nicole snapped, finally glaring at Jordan.

"Uh? And?" Jordan asked.

"And, we ain't doing that again," Nicole said.

"I, fine, fine," Jordan agreed. "Come on, put your shirt on."

Nicole did. She stuffed her discarded clothing into her bag, then stuffed the two pints of gin into the bag.

"I, where you want me drop you off?" Jordan asked, struggling into his own clothes.

"I, Mouton Park?" Nicole said.

"Mouton, right by the courthouse?" Jordan verified, making sure he had his wallet and keys.

Pulling up in front of the children's' swings, Jordan searched his wallet and found he had a five and three ones. He silently handed the bills to Nicole. Silently, she jammed the bills into her left pocket, then opened the door.

Neither one said anything as Nicole slammed the passenger door shut. Jordan watched her stagger slightly as she walked away, past the two children and the one woman that pushed the two children as they swung on their swings.

When Nicole disappeared behind a nearby gazebo, Jordan drove away.

Home again, Jordan made himself another drink, then took it into his bedroom. He stripped out of his clothes and dropped that day's sweaty clothes into his laundry hamper.

At eight forty five, Jordan fixed himself a can of soup and another drink. Then he masturbated to visions of Nicole's chubby backside as he pressed himself into her. Just as Jordan neared climax, he flipped his legs up and over, just managing to catch his first spurt onto his cheek before capturing his cock with his mouth.

While Jordan drifted off to sleep, Nicole drank two thirds of the first pint of gin. Already quite drunk from the Nulough's vodka drink, Nicole smiled happily and put the bottle into her bag. A sudden need to void gripped her and Nicole staggered drunkenly toward the park bathroom.

She did not masturbate; Nicole felt no sexual want at all as she used the well-lighted and clean facilities. Afterward, Nicole left the bathroom; the police routinely patrolled the park's restrooms. They discouraged vagrancy and would either run her out of the park altogether, or would bring her to the homeless shelter on Banks Street. The shelter would not let her bring her gin into their building.

The truly heartless cops would demand a face fuck, then they'd slap Nicole around. There was one African-American cop, Thaddeus Bell that would fuck her, then slap her around while calling her an ignorant white bitch, an ignorant piece of shit whore, then he'd bring Nicole in to the station and book her for solicitation, even though she'd never tried to get any money from him. And, just like the shelter, they wouldn't let him bring her gin into their building.

Looking around, Nicole saw that she was alone. She crawled underneath the smallest of the five gazebos and fell asleep as the sun gave up its last rays in the western sky.

Coming to, anus throbbing painfully, Nicole made sure no one was around, then crawled out from under the gazebo. The sun was already climbing high as she dusted herself off. Her guts seized and Nicole lurched toward the bathroom.

"All right!" Nicole whooped when she discovered she still had one full pint and one-third of a second pint in her bag.

The discovery of the gin triggered an immediate obsession inside of her. Nicole tried to remember if today was Saturday, or perhaps Sunday. On Sundays, it was extremely difficult to get anyone to buy her a pint of gin. On Sundays, it was usually mothers doing grocery shopping for the family, or families going to the store after church. The mothers would try to lecture her, and the church-goers would spout some religious bullshit at her. At least on Saturdays, there were single and divorced guys doing their weekly shopping. For a blow job, some of these pathetic single guys would be willing to buy her a pint.

"Fuck. Sunday," Nicole remembered.

She took a sip of the gin, enough to satisfy her mental obsession and still any physical cravings that might creep up.

Walking aimlessly, Nicole looked for anyone she could possibly panhandle a few bucks. Again, it was mostly mothers with young children or families. Nicole shook her head dejectedly; it was definitely Sunday.

That afternoon, Nicole saw Jared Tyler standing by the merry-go-round. She knew he was a drug dealer, mostly weed, a little meth, some pills. She did like smoking a little weed every now and then; she even had some papers and a disposable cigarette lighter in her bag. Patting her pockets, Nicole remembered the eight bucks that guy, that guy, shit, what was his name? Jonas, Jason, something, but he'd given her eight bucks.

"Yo, my man, what I can get for eight?" Nicole asked cheerfully.

"Eight?" Jared asked, looking over his shoulder at her.

"Yeah, I got eight bucks," Nicole said.

"Eight? Eight? Bitch, you can get the fuck on away from me, that's what you can get," Jared said and slapped Nicole hard enough to split her lip.

Scurrying away, Nicole ran to the park's restrooms. She cleaned her lip in one of the sinks and examined the damage in the mirror. She took a swig out of the nearly empty bottle, wincing as the alcohol touched the wound.

Jared was still facing the street when Nicole walked up behind him. The gin bottle made a good club as she brought it down on his head. The bottle shattered but still managed to split Jared's scalp nicely. The momentum of her swing brought the shattered neck of the bottle across Jared's ear, nearly slicing it off. With an 'oomph!' Jared collapsed to the soft grass.

Tossing the bottle's neck away, Nicole stood for a long moment, unsure of what to do. Then she decided, since Jared was dead, he didn't need his track suit any longer. She quickly stripped the black nylon jacket from his limp body, then decided she'd like the lime green tee shirt too.

Jared had seen on television that drug dealers often wore two or three outfits that could be easily discarded. Even in the brutal heat, he had on a track suit, a lime green tee shirt and a pair of jeans, and a ribbed wife beater shirt and a pair of shorts. If a police officer spotted him and gave chase, Jared would duck around the park's restrooms and slip out of the track suit and tee short. No longer were they chasing an African-American male in a dark track suit; he had vanished.

Nicole also searched Jared's pockets and found a few bags of marijuana and a fat wad of bills. She also found a few packets of meth and decided against taking those.

"Shouldn't slapped me, n*gger," Nicole snarled at the limp body of the small time drug dealer.

Officer Thaddeus Bell was the one that discovered Jared Tyler as he lay moaning in pain. Officer Bell radioed in a request for St. Elizabeth Parish Trauma Center to send out one ambulance for the man. Looking around, Officer Bell recognized the Albertson's Gin label and smiled maliciously; he had a pretty good idea of whom had done this to the small time drug dealer.

"Aw yeah, bitch, that fat ass is mine," Officer Bell said, unconsciously rubbing his semi-erect cock through his uniform trousers.

"Shit," Nicole thought, watching from the safety of the large gazebo. "Fucker ain't dead."

Nicole knew Jared was not the type to let bygones be bygones. She knew Jared would not see it Nicole's right to strike back; he'd been the one to strike her first.

Nicole also knew Officer Thaddeus Bell would actively pursue whomever had done this to Jared and would mete out his own brand of justice. Not because he truly wanted to avenge Jared's injuries, but because he was a mean mother fucker.

Nicole sidled toward the rear of the park and cut through someone's back yard. Reaching the street, Nicole made a direct path to I-10. Standing on the shoulder of the busy Interstate highway, Nicole took a page from Pam Gernaud's playbook and flagged down a trucker. The eighteen wheeler came to a stop on the shoulder and Nicole ran and climbed into the cab. Nicole Renee Gernaud was never seen again.

A few Saturdays after meeting Nicole Gernaud, Jordan Cox was again doing his bi-weekly grocery shopping. He had looked around for the chubby brunette, then shrugged his shoulders. She would have to be just a pleasant memory of his first experience with anal sex.

In the 'Beer & Spirits' aisle, Jordan picked up a bottle of club soda. To him, mixing the Caramel and Green Apple vodkas by themselves was just too harsh. In fact, he'd not had any of the booze since two Saturdays previous.

"Hey, where's your girlfriend?" Kelli Delacroix asked pleasantly as she rang up Jordan's groceries.

"Huh? Oh, oh, her?" Jordan asked, recognizing the very cute red headed cashier. "She uh, she was just, you know, just looking to party."

"Oh," Kelli said and told Jordan the total amount of his groceries.

She did notice, there was no tube of KY Jelly or twelve pack of condoms in this week's purchases. Kelli knew what the KY Jelly was for; she'd certainly heard her Aunt Mony and Aunt Briah and her 'grandmother' Caitlin laughing about it often enough. She'd seen the tube on her mother's nightstand a few times and had seen her mother and her Daddy blush furiously as her mother quickly stashed the tube into the drawer of her nightstand.

When Kelli had arrived home after her shift at Burns & Burns Grocers the previous Saturday, she'd locked herself in her bathroom and gingerly inserted a spittle wetted finger into her rectum. A curious warmth had flowed along her spine. Jamming a second finger into her posterior had generated an electric buzz deep in her guts.

"So, I uh, I hope we see you again," Kelli stammered out as Jordan began to put his bags into the grocery cart.

"I uh, so, hey, you uh you doing anything, when you get out of here?" Jordan stammered.

"Shift ends at, that right? It's three twenty? I I'm off at four," Kelli said.

"I uh, so, uh, hey, there's that petting zoo out at Kimble then we can go to Mother's; God, they got the best o-boys anywhere," Jordan stammered.

"Uh, this is all so very lovely; could you start ringing up my stuff now?" a harried looking woman snapped.

"Here's my phone number," Kelli said, quickly scribbling her cell number onto a small paper bag. "I'd love to go to the zoo."

"Four, okay, bye," Jordan said and pushed his cart toward the door.

"I swear to God, just standing there, like there's no one else in the world," the woman snarled under her breath as Kelli rang up her groceries.

Jordan called Kelli at four thirty; he decided he'd give her time to get home first. They agreed he'd pick her up at five thirty and she gave him the address. Pulling up in front of her home, Jordan was self-conscious; his car was out of place among the Lexus and BMW and Mercedes-Benz automobiles scattered through the neighborhood. Thankfully, one home had an old, battered pickup truck in front of it.

At the door, Jordan met BJ Delacroix, Kelli's Daddy. He also met Heather Delacroix, Kelli's mother. Looking at the substantial breasts the beautiful red head sported, Jordan did briefly wonder if Kelli was adopted. Her jeans showed a very sweet looking butt, but her top showed B cup breasts.

"They're fake anyway," Kelli said when they got into his car.

"Huh? Oh! Oh, I uh..." Jordan stammered.

"Don't. Don't start our first date by lying," Kelli said, smiling at Jordan's discomfort.

Their date was a very nice date. Jordan found out that Kelli was eighteen, a graduate of St. Thomas Aquinas High School and would be going to the University of Louisiana at DeGarde when the fall semester started in two weeks. She wasn't sure what her major would be; she was seriously considering finance, though.

She teased him about being a graduate of Northside High School, but was dutifully impressed that he'd been the 2019 valedictorian. She was also impressed that he currently carried a four point oh, and was being groomed by PC Nation's Data Center for an administrative position.

The date ended with some very hot and heavy kisses. Reminding him that she had the early shift at the grocers, Kelli finally went into her home. And upon entering, was met with the Mom and Dad squad.

Their fourth date was at Jordan's apartment. They cooked a Coq Au Vin together, making rice pilaf and a pea and carrot medley to go with the meal. Jordan fixed them both a 'Nicole,' which was one jigger of Caramel vodka and one jigger of Green Apple vodka and two jiggers of club soda over ice.

"Listen, I, when I get married? I'm going be a virgin on my wedding night; Caitlin, my grandmother? And my Aunt Briah? They, they were virgins on their wedding night," Kelli informed Jordan as they cleared away the dishes.

"I uh, okay," Jordan said.

"But, that, uh, that don't mean we can't you know, uh still play around a bit," Kelli said, wiggling out of her top and her lacy bra.

Jordan kissed Kelli as they sat together on his couch. Soon his kisses travelled from her lips to her breasts. Her breasts were barely a handful, a little more than a mouthful. Each nipple and areole was extremely sensitive and Kelli managed an orgasm from Jordan's attention to her breasts and nipples.

"I, okay, I, I've never done this before, so, you, you're going have tell me if I'm doing this right," Kelli said as she fished Jordan's throbbing cock from the confines of his jeans and boxers.

Jordan did not tell his girlfriend that he could do himself better. He ground his teeth as Kelli nervously scraped his sensitive cockhead with her teeth and quietly coached her on how to suck cock.

"I, when I come?" Jordan wheezed, coming closer to his climax. "I, some like to swallow it, and uh, oh, oh God, uh some mm, some kind of just let it squirt you know, into a handkerchief or something."

"What do you like?" Kelli asked, pulling her mouth off of his desperate erection.

"Swallow," Jordan groaned, trying to hold back the flood that threatened to break at any second now.

Kelli just had her mouth over the tip of his cock and Jordan exploded into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly and accepted the next mouthful. Taking a moment to sample the taste, Kelli determined that Aunt Mony was wrong and Aunt Briah and Aunt Brooke were right; the texture wasn't very pleasant, but the taste was nice enough.

Kelli was nervous as Jordan insisted on returning the favor. She again reiterated that intercourse was not on the table, or in this case, on the couch. To allay her fears, Jordan tucked his cock back into his jeans. Reassured, Kelli wiggled out of her snug jeans and lacy panties.

Kelli was highly embarrassed at how much she secreted. Her excitement was running down her thighs as Jordan knelt on the floor between her splayed legs.

"Mm, augh, oh, oh my God," Kelli gasped out as Jordan placed his mouth over her puffy pubic mound.

Within moments, Kelli was gasping and grunting loudly. A moment later, Kelli clamped her thighs around Jordan's head and shrieked in orgasm.

Jordan hoped his neighbors didn't call the police; Kelli's shriek was ear piercing. He backed away from her thin clitoris and found her tightly crinkled anus and tongued her for a few moments. When he returned his oral attention to her puffy lips and clitoris, Jordan wormed his index finger into Kelli's rectum.

"Augh, oh Jesus yes!" Kellie shrieked, bucking wildly.

She drank all of her drink, then gulped what was left of Jordan's drink. Then, still shaking, Kelli dressed again.

"I, I'm afraid we'll go too far," she weakly explained. "You better take me home."

Their fifth date was to Manny's Mexican restaurant, then bowling at the Bowl-O-Rama. Jordan tried to let Kelli win, but she was horrible at the sport. But he did enjoy watching her cute backside as she bent and wiggled, trying to throw the perfect strike instead of the imperfect gutter ball.

"I, up the butt; that, that's not intercourse, is it?" Kelli asked when they got into Jordan's car.

Jordan was very tempted to say 'No.' But he did say, his penis would be entering a part of her anatomy.

"But, but I'll still be a virgin, right?" Kelli asked hopefully.

"Well, you'll still have a hymen, if that's what you mean," Jordan agreed. "Clark's for a sundae?"

"Your apartment," Kelli demanded.

In his bedroom, Kelli stripped and knelt on his bed. Jordan could feel his crisis approaching as he gazed at her pale buttocks, at her light fringe of carrot orange hair beneath her tight pink anus and her puffy lips, dripping her excitement down her shapely thighs.

"Um, oh, oh yes," Kelli hissed as Jordan's greasy index finger pressed against her rosebud.

Jordan again felt his excitement ready to bubble over as Kelli's anus flowered open, accepting his index finger. His middle finger joined his index finger and Kelli grunted then began thrusting back against his fingers.

Jordan put a condom on and greased his cock. He pinched the base of his cock and lined himself up with her greasy anus.

That first jab, that first jolt of pain when he pushed into her caused Kelli to buck and shriek in orgasm. Jordan felt her excitement spray onto his balls and upper thighs.

"Mm ack, augh, oh God, God damn it! Yes!" Kelli screamed out as Jordan fed his cock into her willing ass.

Jordan clenched his jaw muscles tightly as he could feel Kelli's rectal muscles squeezing his cock. He could feel her trying to expel the intrusion. Her anus was squeezing his cock in a vise grip as he pushed into her.

Within moments, both Kelli and Jordan were grunting and thrusting, fucking one another very vigorously. The sounds of Jordan's hips slapping forcefully against Kelli's haunches filled the small bedroom. When Jordan reached around and cupped her small breasts, Kelli screamed out in a powerful orgasm.