All Comments on 'Vineyards'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 2 months ago

STRANGE! At first, I thought he was an obnoxious, overprivileged rich dude. Then the ending arrived, and I decided he was making Genies. Now I don't know what to think, other than this was one strange story! It was entertaining but strange and unsettling.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 2 months ago

OK, definitely 5*, just for originality alone.

Buuuuut I Reallllly think you should revisit this. Give us a little more backstory and maybe 'where does it go from here?' Because this is DAMNED interesting.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 2 months ago

Fascinating, but unsettling. This would have been perfect for an episode of the old Twilight Zone series. It would be cathartic to read a followup story in which this predator receives some overdue karmic payback from an even larger predator. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Different than your normal fare for certain, but nevertheless, another great work. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 months ago

"The man gave a brief sniff of the cork and nodded his approval"

Sure sign of a poser. There is no real reason to sniff the cork. The cork is offered to show the info printed on the cork matches the bottle.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 months ago

An allegorical tale reminiscent of an ancient myth or perhaps an offering from the opium addled imagination of Poe. Surprising deviation from the typical JB Literotica fare. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

amadthonamadthonabout 2 months ago

I remember the original story, very interesting premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I remember reading the previous story and I must say that I enjoyed reading both. Always enjoy a good story from you and looking forward to the next. Five stars. Thanks for sharing.

lAnatomistelAnatomisteabout 2 months ago

I really don't know whether to like this or not.

The descriptions and the dialog are excellent, and the imagery is sharp. Beyond that, though...well, I just can't say.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 months ago

Interesting story. Odd, but interesting.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 month ago

Different that's for sure, not to every one's taste. But I enjoyed it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

Ok but not my vintage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

What an amazing twist from the stories you normally write! A fascinating Sci-Fi Fantasy twist !!! I didn't see that coming until he finished the young maiden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.