Vineyards

Story Info
Wine, food, seduction on this afternoon.
4.7k words
3.87
2.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

This story has been posted to Literotica.Com with the full knowledge of the original author, JimBob44. No part or whole of this story may be reprinted in any other format or on any other web site without the express written consent of the original author.

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

...-...-...-...

The small room was lighted by a semi-translucent glass directly over the small table and by the glass window that looked out onto the small garden. There were small hooks adorning the walls of the private room, and above those hooks the walls bore the stains of the intense heat and smoke of the kerosene lamps that would hang there when the evening came.

The walls were made of clay, clay that had been painted white. The floor was stone and did not muffle the sound of a chair scraping or the nervous tapping of a heavy boot.

The wooden table at four wooden chairs surrounding it. At present, only two chairs were occupied; the large man and a breathless young maiden. She giggled and gasped when he boldly took her small hand into his powerful grip, averted her rich brown eyes, and nervously tugged at a lock of her brunette hair.

The server gave a solitary knock upon the wooden door and entered, carrying the requested bottle of wine. Deftly, the server extricated the cork and held it for the man's inspection. The man gave a brief sniff of the cork and nodded his approval. With a smile, the server poured a little of the wine into the man's glass. Lifting the glass, the man first breathed deeply of the wine's aroma. Then he held it to the light, carefully appraising the hue of the liquid. Finally, he partook of the small amount of wine, savoring the rich, heady, bold wine.

"Perfect. Yes, yes, I approve. A delightful vintage," the man stated and the server smiled, filling their glasses.

With a bow, the server placed the bottle onto the table. With a second bow he gracefully backed out of the room, shutting the door behind himself.

The young maiden had watched the man's movements with ill-disguised admiration. When the man's attention traversed from wine to her youthful face, she blushed and again averted her eyes. In her peripheral vision, she noted a playful smile on the man's lips and her blush deepened.

"My dear, dear girl, you must, you must try the wine," he enthused, releasing her hand.

She mimicked his actions, though she knew nothing of judging the bouquet or visage of the wine. Taking a cautious sip, she fought against the grimace; to her the wine tasted bitter.

The server reentered the room, carrying a platter of a hard, crusty bread and some cheeses. Silently, he placed the platter in front of the man, bowed, and backed away, leaving the room again. The door closed with a solid 'thunk' behind the server.

Pulling his knife from the sheath attached to his belt, the man cut a hunk of the bread from the small loaf. He again used his knife to slice one of the cheeses, smearing the soft cheese onto the bread. He offered the bread to the girl and she took it, peering into his dark eyes. She blushed again when he smiled happily at her, but did not avert her eyes.

"Yes, yes, take a morsel, hold it in your mouth, then take a sip of the wine," he ordered as she brought the bread to her parted lips. "See how the flavors mingle, marry one another. Oh my dear girl, I do envy your innocence Oh, to once again relearn the ardor of the palate."

She almost spat out the mouthful of bread and cheese. To her the cheese had a putrid taste. The wine did not improve the flavor of the strong cheese. Gamely though, she did swallow wine and bread and cheese.

"Now, now, do try this," he offered, placing a thin slice of cheese onto another hunk of bread. "See how the milder, smoky flavor enhances the wine?"

To her relief, the second cheese was pleasant to the tongue. The third cheese had a mild, almost sweet flavor and she imbibed a second glass of the wine as they consumed bread and cheeses.

As if he could sense when they would finish with the bread and cheese, the server entered, carrying two bowls of consume. Clearing away the platter that had held their bread and cheeses, the man silently left the room again.

"Oh! Oh this is so good," the girl enthused, slurping the broth.

"Mm? Yes, yes it is indeed quite rich," the man agreed, slowly savoring the broth.

He refilled her wine glass and encouraged her to see how the consume and the wine parried with one another, two competing flavors. Gamely, the young maiden did as she was bade.

Just as she finished the broth, the man dipped his thumb into his wineglass, wetting the digit. She watched, in awe of the man, of his wealth and prestige, his reputation as he presented his thumb to her lips.

"Mm," she murmured as he wet her lips with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh, oh you delectable creature," he sighed when she opened her mouth and suckled his thumb for a moment.

He kissed her lips. He then ran his thick tongue across her lips.

She sat, unable to move as he again wetted his thumb then painted her lips with the wine.

"This, this is how I should enjoy my wine from here on," he husked into her ear before again sucking the wine from her lips.

"Or..." he breathed, dragging his wine tinged thumb along her slim neck.

"Oh! Oh do...do not vex me so," she gasped as his warm mouth travelled along her neck.

She ignored the server as the silent man entered, clearing away their bowls. She gasped and cooed as her host travelled his warm lips and tongue from shoulder to throat. She heard the door click shut but paid it no mind as the man deftly loosed her bodice, exposing her pale flesh to his gaze.

"Oh!, Oh, sir! Sir, what, what are you doing?" she gasped out when his wine wet thumb painted across her tightly constricted areolae and hard nipples.

"I? I am simply enjoying a truly delicious burgundy. So full bodied, so rich," he murmured, now suckling the wine from her heaving breasts.

"Oh," she moaned, her small hands pressing his head to her breast as his mouth caused shivers.

She trembled under his ministrations; what he was doing to her flesh felt so naughty, so elicit and yet so very pleasurable. Her pale breasts were large, each dotted with an areole of light brown. She shut her eyes as the astringent wine caused her areole to tighten, her nipple to protrude. Her eyes remained shut as his warm mouth sucked the wine from her flesh.

"Perfection," he murmured, reaching across the table to again dip his thumb into his wine glass.

He painted her other nipple with his thumb and began to suckle that nipple. He dipped his thumb into his wine glass again and presented his thumb to her gasping, panting lips. Hungrily, she sucked his thumb into her mouth, tasting the mixture of his flesh and the wine.

"Perfection," he murmured again, pulling his mouth from her naked breast.

"Oh!" she protested as he pulled his thumb from her mouth.

He took a sip of his wine and pressed his lips to her lips. She opened her mouth and he dribbled the wine from his mouth into hers.

She gasped as his hand fondled one, then the other breast. With his free hand, he fed her pieces of the sliced beef, pieces of the root vegetables. In between swallows of the meal, he forced wine into her mouth from his own lips.

As they drew near to the completion of the meal, he forced her garment down to her waist, completely baring her shoulders, arms, breasts and belly.

Oh, such an earthy aroma. Rustic, to be sure, but a worthy bouquet," he murmured, pulling the girl to her feet.

"Oh, sir! You, you mustn't!" she protested as she felt his hands slipping her single coverlet down over her full hips.

"No, no, please, I must, I must fully enjoy, fully appreciate this simple pleasure," he insisted as he moved the platter from the table onto her vacated chair.

Oh but sir," she protested as he lay her onto her back across the table.

Lifting his glass, he freely dribbled some wine on her right nipple, across her right breast to the left breast and onto the left nipple. He then bent his head and greedily sucked the wine from her flesh.

"Oh, oh sir!" she panted and gasped as he bent across her, his fine silk clothing rubbing against her bared skin.

"And..." he crooned, dribbling some more wine from the valley between her breasts downward, to her navel.

"Oh, OH please do cease," she panted as he sucked heartily at her skin.

"Oh, so close, so close to the harvest," he moaned, standing again.

She let out a squeal as she felt the wine splashing upon her thatch of dark curls. Before she could protest, his warm mouth was sucking the wine from her coarse hairs. She shivered as a thin trickle actually ran along her inner folds.

"I, oh, oh sir!" she cried out as his tongue swiped along her cleft, searching for the last remnants of the wine.

She screamed out when his mouth discovered the bud of her pleasure. She clutched his head with her small hands, pressing his face firmly against her womanhood as his large tongue pleasured her. Soon, though, he pulled his mouth from her cleft and stood straight. Through bleary eyes, she gaped up at the strong, handsome man.

Here, my dear girl, you, you are nineteen, yes? You did say that you are nineteen?" he queried as he undid his trousers, allowing the garment to drop to the stone floor, puddling around his feet.

"Yes, yes, I am nineteen," she stammered, spying his rampant manhood.

She gasped when he plucked her half-filled wine glass from the table and tilted the glass. He allowed some wine to splash upon his proud column of flesh before he gripped her long, thick brunette hair in his fist. Using her hair, he pulled her to lay upon her side on the table. He then presented his manhood to her face.

She whimpered slightly as he pulled her hair quite forcefully. The whimper did cause her mouth to open and the man pressed the head of his thick member to her slightly parted lips.

"Oh, oh, my dear, sweet girl, yes, oh yes," he gasped in delight as she began to nuzzle his manhood, sucking the heavy wine from his flesh.

She could taste the wine. She could taste his flesh, his manly taste. There was also a bitterness filling her mouth as he thrust into her maw with short jabs of his hips.

As she continued to suckle upon his column of flesh, his movements became erratic. Several times, the blunt tip of his manhood did bump into the back of her throat and she gagged, dangerously close to regurgitating her early afternoon meal and wine.

"Here, I, oh, here, my dear, dear girl," he groaned and she screamed within her throat as her mouth filled with a most vile substance.

"Do swallow, do not waste the fruits of your labors," he implored as his manhood continued to pew into her mouth.

As his member was fully lodged within her mouth, the blunt head pressed close to the aperture of her throat, she had but little choice. She could either swallow his vile spending or risk being suffocated by his throbbing, pulsing manhood. Dutifully, she did swallow.

"Oh, oh that, that was simply marvelous," he murmured, sitting once again.

Leaning forward, he placed several soft kisses on her face and lips. He thrust his tongue into her mouth before travelling down to her throat, to her heaving breasts.

"My darling, my dear sweet, simple girl..." he moaned, his fingers now toying with her cleft.

"Oh!" she moaned, his lips and his touch again sparking her desire within her belly.

"My dear, my dear, for a few coins, say ten pieces of silver?" he asked, rising to his feet.

"Ten!" she gasped, truly amazed at the wealth this man would offer.

He hurriedly fished ten pieces of silver from his leather purse, fearful she might change her mind, decline his generous offer. He did not cheapen the moment by counting the coins before placing the pieces onto the table near her reclined head. She reached a tremulous hand out, almost afraid to touch the largesse.

"So, we, we are in agreement?" he husked and she jerked her hand away from the money and looked at his handsome face.

"In agreement?" she inquired, rising onto her right elbow to peer into his dark eyes.

"The silver, for your purity?" he inquired, even as he gripped her thighs to again bring her to recline onto her back on the table.

"My, my pur...my maidenhead, sir?" she asked even as he brought her buttocks to rest against the edge of the table.

"Yes, yes, your purity," he stated.

"But sir! You, you did promise that I should not be sullied, did you not?" she asked. "For in truth, what man, what husband could I hope to entice if I am not chaste?"

"Twenty pieces then," the man declared, placing the leaking tip of his manhood to the folds of her cleft.

"Twen...twenty pieces?" she gasped.

"Any man, coarse and vulgar enough to believe that his bride should be innocent would be easily persuaded, bought off with twenty pieces," the man sneered. "Now this, the bruising of the fruit, it may sting for the moment, but..."

And thus saying, the man thrust himself into her cleft with a vigorous push. The maiden's eyes opened wide and her pretty mouth opened in a silent gasp. Then her eyes shut tightly and her teeth gnashed together at the tearing of her hymen.

"Oh!" she gave a long, low shudder of pain as the man did push vigorously into her.

The heavy table rocked and bounce and jostle with each thrust. There was a loud grunt from the table as it the thick legs dragged across the stone floor with each forward movement from the man.

"I, oh, oh yes, this, oh my dear girl, this is the very brink of heaven!" the man bellowed and stiffened.

She lay, her heavy thighs loosely wrapped about his middle as he collapsed onto her. His breath was hot against her ear as he panted and wheezed. His hand did grasp her left breast quite painfully as he labored to catch his breath.

"Divine, divine. Oh, divine indeed," he stated as he finally hefted his bulk from atop her torso.

He kissed her unresponsive mouth several times. She lay, staring at the whitewashed ceiling of the room. She could see a spider web in the north corner, saw the spider dangling from a thin strand.

His wilting member finally slipped from her cleft. A moment after his withdrawal, the girl could feel the seed oozing from her bruised cleft. His seed trickled down, along her thighs, along that space between vulva and anus.

"Twenty, I did promise you twenty pieces," the man murmured, pulling ten more pieces from his purse.

"You, you are no gentleman," she accused, voice full of reproach.

"True, true," he agreed easily, pouring the last of the wine into her glass. "Even as I do enjoy the very few refinements this land has to offer, I am not gentle in my mannerisms. No, no, when I wish to take something, I am not gentle."

Taking a mouthful of the wine, he pressed his lips to hers. He forced some wine into her mouth and she dutifully swallowed the wine. She looked up as he pulled her to her feet.

She stood, resting lightly against the table. He stepped and retrieved his heavy wooden chair and pulled it to where she stood. She did wonder why he did not simply pull the table to rest in its original position. He settled himself on the chair and smiled at her.

The sight of your flesh, your previously unsullied flesh, he murmured, pulling her to seat herself onto his lap.

Even in her anger, in time she did begin to respond to his kisses and his touches. He bade her to stand again and twisted her to face away from himself. She blushed; the window that looked out into the garden was in front of her. Anyone that may have come to enjoy the garden could have very easily glanced into the room and would have seen her defilement of just a few moments earlier.

His hands moved her hair aside. Freely, he moved his hands over her well-shaped haunches. She gasped and made to move away when he gripped both buttocks in his large hands and pulled the globes of flesh apart, exposing her nether hole.

"No, no, do not pull away; allow me my enjoyment dear girl," he insisted, holding her still.

"It is dirty; that, that is a filthy hole," she whispered hotly.

"Oh, that it is, that it is," he agreed, standing once more.

He placed the half-emptied wine glass onto the table, then urged her to bend forward. She grunted as her heavy breasts came into contact with the slightly worn surface of the table. Her breasts mashed firmly against the surface and through her nipples, through her skin, it seemed as if she could feel each roughhewn board, each grain that twisted and travelled along the board. She heard him drag the chair closer to her form, heard her host sit heavily into the chair.

She jerked upright when she felt the first trickle of wine flow freely along the deep furrow that bisected her globes. Firmly, he pushed her to bend at the waist, again mashing her breasts against the table's textured surface.

"Oh, oh sir, do stop, do not do..." she protested as his hot breath greeted her bunghole.

He paid no mind to her words. He lapped insistently as the wine, tasting both wine and her flesh. She groaned as she felt his tongue attempt entry into her bunghole.

She heard him rise to his feet again. His left boot came between her feet and he used the toe of his boot to urge her legs apart. She felt herself rise onto her toes as he continued to spread her legs. His left hand rested heavily on her back, between her shoulder blades. His hand held her prisoner against the table; her nipples ached where the boards rubbed against her.

More wine dribbled down her furrow, traveling over her bunghole.

"Aieegh! I, oh, oh dear Heavenly Mother!" she cried out when she felt something blunt jam against her unsuspecting bunghole.

She struggled mightily but he was too strong for her. She reached back to claw at him but he simply laughed at her feeble efforts. Slowly, painful inch by painful inch of his hard member pressed deeply into her bowels. She sobbed and begged but he would not be deterred.

"I am fully, I am fully within your bowels, my dear girl," he laughed triumphantly a moment later. "I am, can you feel it? Can you feel all of myself in your depths?"

"Yes, yes I can," she sobbed as he slowly withdrew, only to thrust forward again.

"Oh, oh the heat, the very tightness that you offer, oh my dear girl; I know not which I enjoy more," he proclaimed as his thrusts became jerky, erratic. "Your flesh, or the wine."

"In truth, I care not," she said bitterly as the pain continued to throb within her bowels.

For several long moments, he withdrew and thrust, withdrew and thrust himself into her raw bowels. The table rocked and groaned with each thrust. The groaning of the table coincided with the sounds of his flesh slapping firmly against her buttocks. The searing pain did not diminish as each long moment slowly dragged along.

"Oh, oh, I, oh yes!" he cried out and stiffened.

"You, you are no gentleman. You are nothing but an evil toad," she screamed at him when he released his weight from her.

"Ah, that I am, that I am," he gleefully agreed.

He grabbed the now empty wine bottle and placed it onto the table. Turning, she attempted to slap his face. With a delighted laugh, he blocked her hand. He held her arm firmly, dark eyes peering into her soft brown eyes, mocking her.

"Here, here my dear, one final courtesy," he smirked, easily twisting her to face the table once more.

`"I shall grant no more courtesies; your courtesies come at my pain," she sobbed bitterly.

"This last courtesy," he promised, indicating the wine bottle. "Here, here, place your finger, this dainty finger into the mouth of this bottle if you would."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12