Unacceptable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers

Once Jesse's cock was at full hardness and Jessica deemed her pussy clean enough, she swiveled and straddled his hips. With a contented sigh, Jessica slid down his thick manhood and wiggled. She giggled when Jesse groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, like that?" Jessica asked, again wiggling her hips.

"Oh yeah," Jesse agreed, hands again going to her large breasts.

"Now, Baby Boy, no more, right? No more of those nasty little girls," Jessica ordered as she bounced on his manhood. "Right? You don't need them. Mommy will take care of you, right?"

"Right," Jesse groaned as he pushed upward into her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh, oh yes," Jessica shrieked in orgasm as she again felt her son's sperm pumping up into her.

"Oh yes," Jesse groaned.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Baby Boy," Jessica purred as she snuggled up against him. "Love you."

"Yeah, Mom, Happy Valentine's Day," Jesse agreed, content to have such a beautiful woman in his bed. "Love you too."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate these stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Oakleaf Towers and Natural Peak Vegetarian Grocery Store are mentioned in 'Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread' in the Anal category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers
12