All Comments on 'Unacceptable'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Five stars as usual! Loved the characters. Thanks for the contribution.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

That took an unexpected left turn! Honestly, I suppose that I should've see it coming, but I was so focused on Anja that I expected it to be her story. You got me good, and I had to laugh at my gullibility. Well written & well told!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was unexpected. Well written, thanks

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

So the most work you're actually willing to do is use a pre-installed software? You actually expect that to catch anything but spelling errors? That's just lazy and childish.

You should have stopped after your explanation that you lost her for your own enjoyment, and that of equally moronic, boarderline illiterates. Those are the only people who get enjoyment out of mangled words thrown together with no thought to the language.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was great and I would love to hear more about this mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very average at best. Our hero is out trying to date an exotic dancer when he has a beautiful woman (lover) at home. Really doesn't make sense.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***That was different almost like one half of two stories. Thanks for the read.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I did NOT see that coming. I kept trying to figure out how Anja was going to bed her son, not Jesse and his mother. Great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Too bad he didn't get her pregnant.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

What a terrible boring awful story

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

If they drove to Houston for the opera and returned to a state that requires pasties on its ecdysiasts, that was a loooooong drive! Fun read, though.

crazycujocrazycujoover 2 years ago
Dang!

Didn't see that coming at all! Just sneaky JimBob! Thanks for posting it!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Different but well-done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.