Unacceptable

Story Info
"No little tramp's good enough for my baby boy."
3.7k words
4.11
53k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*.*

Anja Irene Belkova wondered again if she was doing the right thing. She and Jesse had been on a few dates; he'd taken her to Daughters Steak House and to Tokyo Gardens Japanese restaurant. They'd attended a play at Heritage Playhouse in Great Oak, a fairly decent rendition of the Broadway musical 'Cats' that made Anja wish she'd had the chance to see the original play before it had closed. They'd attended an opera in Houston that had made Anja grateful that the opera was only two hours and forty two minutes long. She suspected, had many of the performers understood French, the performance would have been much more enjoyable. It certainly would have been shorter in its length.

Anja knew Jesse was attracted to her; many men were attracted to her. To a degree, Anja was attracted to Jesse as well; he was muscled from his days as a high school and college football player. He had played the position of tight end. His curly brown hair was just a little too long and his square tanned face normally had a three day growth of stubble, giving the six foot five inch tall man the appearance of being a 'bad boy.' His blue eyes were sharp, intelligent eyes and his smile was playful, warm and inviting.

Anja was not being conceited when she believed many men were attracted to her, many men desired her. As a dancer at Nv, a Gentlemen's Club in the southern tip of unincorporated Oakleaf County, many men gave Anja money as she strutted, posed and gyrated on the stage, danced to pulsing, hypnotic beats. In the privacy of the 'Sins' room, many men gave Anja money to remove the pasties from her large pink areolae, slide her miniscule thong down her sleek legs. Anja would perch on the vinyl ottoman, spread her thighs wide, comb her fingernails through her pink thatch of pubic hair and masturbate, the customer's panting sweating face focused on her fingers sliding in and out of her crotch.

For a few hundred dollars more, Anja would slip a condom over the customer's cock and give him an expert hand-job. She would smile sweetly at her customer as she slipped her fingers into his mouth, allowing him to suck her essences from her fingers as her other hand diddled his cock.

"Taste my pussy? Hmm? I've been dancing all night; my pussy's nice and wet," Anja would coo. "All sweaty as I dance, getting all wet thinking about all them nasty men looking at me. I know what they want to do with me. They want to fuck me, they want to make me suck their big throbbing cocks and shoot their sperm all over my face and my titties. Then they want to fuck me, shoot all that thick creamy sperm into me, make me pregnant with their baby."

By this point, most men would groan and fill the condom with their sperm. Anja would giggle and squeal happily. Unless the man was a smoker, or had really bad breath, Anja would even kiss them, just a quick peck, lip to lip.

Jesse had splurged a thousand dollars on Anja the first time he'd come into Nv. For that thousand dollars, Anja had worked a condom onto Jesse's substantial erection, using her mouth to slip the latex sheath onto his eight and one quarter inch uncircumcised erection. Then she performed an exhausting blow job and hand job on Jesse; one that took the entire thirty minutes he'd booked the private room. With a smile, Anja slipped her tiny thong into the pocket of his jeans.

"Hey, I'd love to take you to Daughters; they've got a steak? Out of this world," Jesse said after Anja came off the stage forty minutes later.

"Okay," Anja smiled, breathing hotly into his ear. "My phone number's on the thong I gave you."

That date ended up in his bed. Jesse was a little put out about having to wear a condom. With a shrug, Anja began to dress again.

"I uh, that, that's it," Jesse spluttered in disbelief.

"Jesse, you know where I work. You know what I do," Anja smiled as she buckled her sandal. "But I have no idea what you do. It would be pretty foolish of me to have unprotected sex with you."

"Fine, fine, shit, I'll put one on," Jesse grumbled, reaching for his bedside table's top drawer.

"My Uber will be here in a few minutes," Anja smiled from the doorway of his bedroom. "Maybe next time, okay?"

After a delicious meal at Tokyo Gardens, after ice skating at the Sweet Oak Ice Skating rink, Jesse did not object to slipping a condom onto his erection. Making love to the beautiful strawberry blonde made the slight discomfort and inconvenience of the latex condom worth it. She was an energetic partner with incredible oral skills and gymnastic moves. She kept Jesse on the verge of climax for nearly an hour before finally allowing him to fill his condom to overflowing.

Working the tight condom from his cock, Anja used a wet washcloth to clean his cock. She smiled sweetly as she kissed him, her hand still pumping his semi-erect cock.

"Do you know what to do with that tongue of yours?" Anja cooed, kissing him wetly.

"I uh, yeah," Jesse groaned.

"Yes? Prove it," Anja whispered hotly into his ear.

She flopped onto her back and spread her legs. She maneuvered her hips, wiggling, then pivoted her legs up and over, showing him that she could place her feet on either side of her smiling face.

Jesse wasn't a very skilled pussy eater. Anja coached him through the act until he managed to tongue her to a mild orgasm. She kissed his panting face and soothed his fragile ego by telling him that each woman was different. What pleased one woman wouldn't always please another woman.

With a soft kiss, Anja slid out of his bed and dressed. Her movements were slow, provocative as she pulled her clothing onto her body. She smiled her innocent little girl smile as she flexed and posed while she dressed.

Anja's pinkish blonde hair reached to just below her perfect buttocks, framing her angelic oval face with large blue eyes, slim nose and cupids bow lips. Her high cheekbones alluded to her Russian heritage, as did her athletic body.

At five feet and eight inches, Anja was not a small, dainty woman. Her 34DD breasts were well proportioned to her height, her 27 inch waist tapered into her 32 inch hips and perfectly rounded buttocks. Her legs were long, well-formed legs that drew much attention, whether in tight jeans or short skirts.

"I uh, hey, I was kind of hoping you'd stay the night," Jesse whined as Anja concluded her erotic ballet of dressing.

"Oh, that's so sweet," Anja said easily as she stepped into her four inch heels. "I'm afraid I've got a meeting first thing in the morning, though."

"Meeting? You're a dancer," Jesse said, handsome face drawing into a frown. "What kind of meeting..."

"Mm hmm," Anja agreed, stepping out of his bedroom.

The opera had been on Thursday. Anja spoke fluent French so was able to follow the story line of the opera. Still, it had been a tedious affair. Afterward, on the long drive to Nv, Anja accepted Jesse's invitation to spend Valentine's Day with him on Monday.

"You know, I could just drive you on home," Jesse again offered.

"I know, Sweetheart, but my car is parked in front of Nv," Anja said easily.

"Or...you could stay at my place and I'll run you on over here tomorrow," Jesse offered, his hand on her thigh.

"That is very sweet, but you know how it is," Anja said, spreading her thighs so that the slit in her ankle length gown parted, exposing her thigh for his touch.

Anja pointed to her Ferrari and Jesse whistled. With a very passionate kiss, Anja got out of his Mercedes-Benz and got behind the wheel of the sleek sports car. Jesse had not even managed to turn his car around and Anja was speeding away, out of sight.

Now, with a sigh, Anja checked her makeup; perfect. She inspected her outfit of white corset top and blood red miniskirt with sheer red stockings and five inch red heels. She again asked herself if she was doing the right thing, going to Jesse's condominium on Valentine's Day. She was sure he would presume theirs was a romance, a relationship.

In her garage, Anja mentally slipped a coin and her Ferrari won. She lovingly patted the hood of her midnight black 1955 Ford F100. There was nothing stock about this truck and it was a beast to drive. On occasion, Anja had accidentally lifted the front wheels off the ground by letting the clutch out too fast. But it did not have power steering or power brakes or air conditioning.

She drove the Ferrari from home to the large parking lot of Oakleaf Towers. Glancing into the vegan market, Anja did wonder how the store stayed in business. Every time she'd glanced in through the plate glass windows, the grocery store appeared to have more employees than actual customers.

Anja pushed the button for the third floor and brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes. She went to the door for Jesse's unit and pressed the doorbell. A moment later, Jesse opened the door and smiled happily.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Angel," Jesse announced, swinging the door wide for her.

Anja smiled easily enough; she was used to smiling, even when she did not feel like smiling. Strutting, preening, posing, displaying herself for men that saw her as nothing more than a piece of meat, Anja knew how to smile. A small part of Anja enjoyed flaunting her flesh for a few sweaty dollars, knowing these men wanted her, but would not have her.

Anja gave Jesse her practiced smile as she stood in the doorway of his condominium. She stood up on tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart," Anja said, handing him the very large Valentine's Day card she'd purchased for him.

She'd managed to find a card that was romantic, without promising love or commitment. Anja supposed she did have some feeling for the handsome man; else she would not have gone through the trouble to find an appropriate card for him.

"My God, you, that, that outfit, you are just beautiful," Jesse said, looking at Anja's clothing.

"Jesse? Baby Boy? She's here?" Anja heard a woman's voice call out from the vicinity of the kitchen.

Anja's step faltered and she swiveled to face the direction of the voice. Jesse had said nothing of another person joining them and Anja was apprehensive.

"Yeah, Mom, Angel's here," Jesse said happily.

"Mom? You, you wanted me to meet your mother," Anja thought, fighting down her extreme irritation.

"Anja was glad she'd not told Jesse her real name, giving him only her dancer's name of Angel Waller. She was also glad she'd not allowed Jesse to know where she lived. The phone number he had for her was the phone number she gave to any customer she was attracted to; it could be simply discarded. It was easy enough to get another throwaway phone from the Quickie-Mart gas station/convenience store near Nv.

"It would have been nice if you had told me your mother would be here," Anja hissed, swiveling to face Jesse.

Meeting the parents; Anja had managed to avoid this uncomfortable, awkward social convention in the past. At this time in her life, she simply was not ready to settle down, to confine her interactions to just one man or one woman. Anja was not ready to fully commit, invest herself to a relationship with any one person. But, a meeting with the parents seemed to signify exactly that to most people.

"I, uh, I yeah, yeah I told you," Jesse lied.

"No, you most certainly did not," Anja said, eyes furious.

"So, Jesse tells me..." Jessica Aubriest said, fighting to make her voice friendly, welcoming.

Jessica Aubriest was sure, any little tramp her beautiful Baby Boy brought around would not be good enough for her Jesse. But Jessica Elisabeth Aubriest would be as gracious as possible, at least for the first few minutes of their meeting. There would be time, most likely before she served the dessert for her to let her Baby Boy know this little whore just wasn't right for him.

Exiting the kitchen and entering the living room, Jessica hated the girl on sight. Even though she could not see the girl's face; the strawberry blonde was facing Jesse, away from her, Jessica could see the girl's far too short skirt, the sheer red stockings with lines up the backs, and the ridiculous high heels the girl wore.

"...you two went to Houston for the opera," Jessica continued, even as she thought, "Good God, Jesse, you didn't tell me this Angel girl was a hooker."

"Yes, Ms. Aubriest; a performance of..." Anja said, turning to face the dreaded parent of Jesse Aubriest.

Anja's beautiful eyes opened wide and her mouth opened in a silent 'O.' She stared at Jesse's mother, appraising the tall, curvaceous woman.

Jessica's beautiful blue eyes opened wide and her cupids bow mouth opened in a silent 'O' as she stared at her doppelganger. Her eyes flickered over the girl's very revealing top, then back up to the girl's blue eyes.

"Well, Jesse, you didn't tell me your mother was so beautiful," Anja smiled.

"Yeah, she's something, ain't she?" Jesse said proudly, putting his arm around his mother's shoulders.

"Oh, she's something all right," Anja tittered, amused. "And you, Ms. Aubriest, I'm sure I'm not good enough for your little man, am I?"

"I, well, I uh," Jessica stammered, looping her arm around her Jesse's narrow waist.

"Oh, and I'm sure, any man Mommy brought home just wasn't good enough for your Mommy, am I right?" Anja asked Jesse.

"Well, of course not," Jesse smiled widely, squeezing his mother affectionately. "I mean, look at her."

"Ms. Aubriest? I don't suppose your little man tried to take peeks at you?" Anja continued. "Hmm? Sneak into the bathroom when you were in the shower? Hmm? Did you ever find your panties under his bed? All sticky with his little pee-pee's semen?"

"What?" Jesse asked, face flaming hot.

"In fact, the only woman good enough for your baby boy would be you, am I right, Ms. Aubriest?" Anja asked, slowly walking toward the door of the condominium. "And the only man good enough for Mommy would be..."

"I uh, what? What are you saying?" Jessica tried to manufacture outrage at this brazen slut's accusations.

"Oh. Just pointing out the elephant in the room," Anja tittered, grabbing her purse from the side table next to the door. "Happy Valentine's Day; it's the perfect day to act on those romantic notions of yours."

"Well, I, I just don't know what you ever saw in her," Jessica snapped when the door closed behind Anja.

Jessica turned and hugged her son, her precious Baby Boy tightly. He returned her hug, squeezing her against his massive chest.

Jessica could feel Jesse's manhood pressing against her belly. How dare that little gutter trash call her Baby Boy's manhood a little pee-pee.

"Well, the Coq Au Vin's just about ready," Jessica said, standing on her tiptoes to kiss Jesse's lips. "We won't let that go to waste, will we?"

"Oh no ma'am, no we will not," Jesse enthused, squeezing his mother again, relishing the feel of her large breasts mashing against his chest.

Jessica gave him another kiss, then reluctantly let go of their hug. She marched into the kitchen to check on the meal.

"And we got string beans, right?" Jesse asked, getting down to wine glasses.

"Now, really, Jesse? Can we have Coq Au Vin and not have string beans?" Jessica asked, getting out two plates.

Sitting in Jesse's ornate dining room, candlelight twinkling, Jessica put her hand on Jesse's well-muscled thigh. She lovingly rubbed up and down his thick leg.

"You remember when you used to try to sneak in? When I was taking a bubble bath?" Jessica lightly teased her Baby Boy.

"Aw come on, Mom!" Jesse complained.

"You'd try to be real quiet, popping the lock on the door?" Jessica teased, raking her polished fingernails up and down the inside of his thigh.

"Mom," Jesse complained.

"So?" Jessica cooed, resting her hand on Jesse's leg, millimeters from his hard cock. "What were you hoping to see?"

"Mom, come on, that's enough," Jesse thundered, thoroughly embarrassed.

"I'm just teasing you," Jessica giggled, brushing his lips with hers.

"It's perfectly natural; baby boys wanting to see their mommies," Jessica said, draining her glass of wine. "Nothing wrong with it."

She refilled her glass and topped off Jesse's glass of wine. The continued to eat the delicious meal.

"I swear, no one can cook like my Mom," Jesse praised.

"Oh, I can remember when you thought Pizza Hut did a better job than your Mom," Jessica said, kissing his lips as she picked up their plates.

"They didn't do better desserts," Jesse said as Jessica served two smaller plates, each with a thick chunk of strawberry shortcake.

"No they did not, did they?" Jessica smiled, taking a sip of her decaffeinated coffee.

"Nope," Jesse agreed.

After they ate their dessert, Jessica brought her feet up underneath herself. Jesse put his arm around his mother's shoulder and squeezed her. Jessica leaned heavily against him for a moment, then looked up into his handsome face. He looked down at her brilliant blue eyes and smiled.

Thy kissed, a soft lip to lip kiss. Jessica opened her mouth and Jesse thrust his tongue into her mouth. She could taste the rich cream she'd whipped into a thick gel on his tongue. She could taste the ripe strawberries and the dense pound cake she'd baked for her Baby Boy, her big strong man.

Jessica raked her fingernails over her baby boy's muscled chest. She could feel the firm flesh underneath her fingers as she ran her fingers across his chest, down his taut abdomen. Mother and son both groaned as Jessica's fingers found the outline of her Baby Boy's stiff cock trapped in his snug jeans. Jesse gave an involuntary shudder as Jessica's fingernails raked insistently from tip to scrotum.

"Let's..." Jessica whispered, pulling her feet out from underneath herself and standing.

"Oh yes," Jesse sighed, lifting his mother into his arms.

In his bedroom, with the large bed illuminated by a solitary lamp, 40 watt bulb casting a soft glow, Jessica shimmied out of her silk blouse. She cooed and giggled as her Baby Boy helped her unhook her bra then began hungrily suckling at her stiff nipples. Jesse eased his mother backward until she was propped against his mound of pillows. He switched from one nipple to the other, licking, biting, suckling while his hand deftly unhooked her skirt.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Jessica hissed, coming closer and closer to her climax.

Jesse's fingers grazed his mother's clitoris and she shrieked in orgasm. Jesse savagely ripped the silk panties from her then struggled out of his shirt and jeans.

"I, oh, oh yes, oh Baby Boy," Jessica cried out as her son buried himself into her wet pussy in one furious thrust.

Jesse continued to maul her large breasts as he frantically thrust himself into his mother's tightness. With another shriek, Jessica wrapped her long legs around his waist and held him fast inside of her.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she cried out as she felt his hot sperm pumping into her.

"Oh, oh my sweet boy, oh that was..." Jessica panted as Jesse's cock finally slipped from her raw opening.

"I uh, oh," Jesse wheezed, flopping onto his back next to her.

"Oh, no sir, Mommy's baby Boy isn't done yet, is he?" Jessica cooed and wiggled down to capture his soft cock in her mouth.

With another wiggle, Jessica managed to straddle Jesse's head. She pressed her densely furred pussy down against his mouth and purred happily as Jesse's tongue began to lap at her heavy inner lips.

"Oh, yes, that's it, Sweetheart," Jessica groaned. "Clean Mommy's pussy. Do a good job and I'll give you a treat, hear?"

"Ack! Oh, oh Baby Boy! That, that's so nasty! You shouldn't do that!" Jessica fussed when Jesse thrust a thick finger into her rectum.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers
12