Tongue Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahri laughed. "It'll be ok. It's just a bit awkward at first, probably. Shen, help me get Gwen to the couch would you?"

Shen nodded and moved next to me. I knew it was coming, and yet still the feeling his hands landing on me and my whole body getting shifted over to the couch was a wild rush like nothing I'd known before.

Obviously he was stronger than me. There'd never been any question of that. But the sheer ease with which my brother threw me to the couch was a whole new level of awareness for me. I couldn't fight back or cling to him or anything. I was practically just an object to be moved about at other people's whims.

And I loved it. It was kind of scary actually. My pussy actually woke up at the feeling of hands on my bound body, moving me and placing me like it was nothing. I went all warm, tingly, and gushy inside. I was simply not prepared for that flood of sensations all at once.

"You ok?" Ahri asked, suddenly concerned. "You went quiet there."

I nodded, struggling to breathe normally. "Yeah, all good," I croaked. "Just, you know, getting used to this."

"Nothing digging into you?" Ahri continued. "Nothing shifted weird when Shen moved you?"

When he moved me. Damn, even just when she said it aloud that did things to me. How was this a part of who I was? Had I always wanted this? I couldn't possibly have. It was probably the booze and my emotional state, needing to be taken care of, if only for a little while. That was probably all.

"No, nothing digging in to me," I said. "It's... it's really comfy. Like surprisingly comfy."

Ahri nodded with self-satisfaction. "I've had some practice. Part of going around so many times is it spreads out the pressure."

"And makes it even less possible for me to escape," I said faintly.

"Well, yeah, I guess," Ahri said. "Do you want to escape?"

I shook my head faster than dignity technically allowed. "No no, I'm good."

"Good."

Ahri settled next to me on the couch on one side, and Shen on the other. It took way too much discipline not to lean against one of them and seek that extra comfort of physical intimacy. I tried my best just to stay still and collected, and let my mind process all the things I was feeling.

Shen put on The Grinch for us to watch together, which did distract me somewhat. It also led, over the course of its duration, to my sibs getting cozier with me even though I hadn't hardly moved.

Shen eventually laid down across my lap, his head on Ahri's thighs where she could idly tease his hair with her fingers. Ahri leaned against me, giving me the experience of being warmed by both my siblings at once, like a pair of heated blankets.

I sank into the familial love, letting it carry me to calm waters. It got to a point where I'd every now and then forget I was tied up, and when I'd try to move an arm or shift my legs I'd get a sudden reminder and a whole new set of thrills all over again.

Later in the evening, Ahri made sure we all drank some water to counter the earlier alcohol. She went to the trouble of getting a glass with a straw for me, and holding it up so I could take sips. It felt a little embarrassing to have to be fed that way, but also made me kind of shiver at the way I was helpless and being taken care of.

It was a little frightening how easily I was taking to some parts of this whole endeavour.

****

Bed time came sooner than expected. At some point I simply found myself dozing off whether I meant to or not.

I also had to pee pretty badly. I'd been fighting the urge for a while since it would mean being untied and I just wasn't ready for that. It was so weirdly cozy just being bound the way I was.

Luckily, Ahri was a step ahead of me.

"This is part of why I used multiple ropes," she explained in the bathroom while undoing my legs. "I can free you up enough to pee without untying everything." She looked up at me from where she knelt in front of me. "Unless you'd like to be freed?"

I quickly shook my head. Probably too quickly, really. "No, I'm ok."

Ahri smiled like she knew I was more than just ok, which was fair enough. She finished undoing my legs, then I had to deal with the minor embarrassment of her taking my pants off for me.

No one had undressed me in as long as I could remember. Or, more accurately, no one had taken my clothes off in a long-ass time who wasn't incidentally trying to get me ready for sexy times. This was a very different vibe. Very pragmatic and done in a not at all sexy way.

That being said, even while I was conscious of how not sexy it was, it was somehow stupidly intimate. A gesture of a close emotional bond, with elements of Ahri nurturing me. My poor sleepy brain didn't have a clue how to deal with it.

It got even worse when she slipped my panties off. It remained a very practical move on her part, nothing more than necessary under the circumstances, yet my heart beat louder and my insides went tingly on me. It was all very confusing.

Ahri waited while I peed. I didn't mind her presence, as it turned out. It wasn't a positive or a negative. It just was.

Once I was done, she wiped me, not giving me a chance to even think about whether I wanted her to or not. That was the thing that really did me in, I felt. It was demeaning on some level, and made me flush in embarrassment, but it was also very loving and tender, and on a purely physical level it was someone other than me touching my pussy. The latter of which felt weird to acknowledge under the circumstances, but it was true.

Ahri pulled my panties back up and made sure they were snug. Her fingers probably lingered a tiny bit longer than necessary, but the difference was so imperceptible I would have assumed I imagined it if not for the look on her face. Her expression was nigh-unreadable, though that in itself was a clue in this case.

"Do you want untied before bed?" Ahri asked.

I shook my head. "Already said no, didn't I?"

"Just making sure," she said with a faint quirk of her lips.

She made her way to her room, formerly our parents' bedroom. I hesitated at my room, then pattered along after her. She stopped at her bed and gave me a questioning look.

"Never got my stuff sorted out," I said by way of explanation. "My bed or anything."

"I put new bedding on for you earlier," Ahri said.

I bit my lip, staring into my sister's eyes. "Fine," I said. "Is it ok if I stay with you, then?"

Ahri nodded. "Sure." She started undressing as though that was all there was to it.

"I might need you to untie me," I said. "I might not be able to get comfortable."

"Uh huh."

"It's probably safer than--"

"I already said yes," Ahri said, smiling crookedly at me.

"Right."

I wiggled into her bed while she changed. I caught a few glimpses of her while she was half-naked, but I really wasn't looking at her so much as figuring out how to rest easily with my arms pinned uselessly as they were.

Ahri clambered in with me after a few moments, clad in loose shirt and pyjama bottoms. She essentially tucked me in, which I once again wasn't sure whether to love or feel embarrassed by. There was something soothing about being taken care of, I decided. Especially by my siblings.

Speaking of the both of them, Ahri and I had only just achieved some semblance of being settled down when Shen came padding in, gently pushing the door open and looking in.

"You afraid of the dark too?" Ahri asked.

"I'm not afraid of the dark!" I protested, realizing too late that she was just teasing, and I'd reacted way too easily.

"Just checked in on Gwen and she wasn't there," Shen said. "Just making sure...." He trailed off, not clarifying what he was making sure of.

I squirmed a little despite having just gotten comfortable. "Do you want to come to the sleepover too?"

Shen cocked his head thoughtfully, and perhaps somewhat confusedly. Ahri, more decisive, poked me on the forehead. Instinctively I tried to swat at her finger, and was reminded that I couldn't.

"Not supposed to invite boys to a sleepover," Ahri chided.

"Why not?" I asked. "Makes them more fun, doesn't it?"

"Depending on circumstances, I suppose," Ahri said.

I chewed on my lip for a moment, working out a reason why it was a good idea. It probably wasn't, was the thing. "It'd be nice to be together for one night, wouldn't it?"

Ahri snorted but didn't argue. "If everyone behaves themselves."

"We're siblings," I said. "What are you expecting?"

It was a questionable point, given how Ahri had trussed me up like a bondage pro. I wasn't sure it convinced Shen either, as he dawdled in the doorway uncertainly. He eventually slipped into the room with us and crawled in next to me, only in boxers and shirt. His bare leg brushed mine as we tried to make room for each other without touching. It was a very different feeling from Ahri's flannel bottoms on the other side.

It was, to put it charitably, very cozy with all three of us. To put it another way, it was cramped. I wouldn't ordinarily have cared for the circumstances. In this case, it was a comfort. Everything from being tied up, to being flanked on each side by people I loved, and even the small points of contact that we really couldn't help despite our best efforts.

I was still amped up at first, still horny, still craving something nebulous that I really didn't want to think about too hard. But I was also ready to crash. It had been a big day in some ways, and my body and mind were tired even if they didn't want to admit it. The warmth and proximity of my brother and sister lulled me deeper toward slumber, and at some point I fell asleep between them.

****

Morning was weird for me. There was a slow, sleepy mix of emotions and thoughts to deal with. I had to remember who I was in bed with, and why, and indeed that I was still tied up. All that time with my ex, waking up with him every day, brought back some memories I didn't want to think about right now. Fortunately, waking up between my big bro and sis was a very different experience.

Not totally different, though. To my amusement, and then slowly to some other, less wholesome emotions, I noted that Shen was poking me. Morning wood. He was still asleep, and presumably would be horrified when he woke up, but for right now it was all on me to react.

I did the only thing I could think of that was neither sensible nor insensible; I did nothing. Nothing at all. I just stayed where I was, feeling Shen's arm draped loosely on me, and his cock poking my hip. I had a good excuse for not moving, in that I was trapped between sleeping sibs and was still tied up besides. It probably wasn't a good enough excuse though.

Ahri, rather amusingly, was curled up even tighter to me, and seemed to have drooled lightly on my shoulder. Her boobs pressed to my arm, which was a feeling just as distracting in some ways, though registered as something less inappropriate to put up with in my brain. I continued to not move a muscle either way.

It wasn't an indefinite state of affairs. My sibs were going to wake up too, sooner or later. I decided, since it meant not really having to make a choice, to feign sleep.

My ploy worked well enough on Shen. I could tell when he woke up, because it resulted in him quickly rolling away from me, though he tried to play it casual.

Shen's movement cause Ahri to stir. She was less concerned about being cuddled up with me, though to be fair she didn't have any erections to worry about.

Ahri booped my nose and I flicked my eyes open. She smiled at me, then rolled over and stretched.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Ahri asked.

"Good," I said. "Stiff."

As was Shen, though I omitted that knowledge from my report.

"Makes sense. Probably better untie you now," Ahri said.

I nodded. I was ready for it. My arms in particular were ready for freedom. I had a sense of calm and belonging to start the day with anyway, which was sort of the goal of the whole endeavour, at least ostensibly. Being stupid and horny really wasn't a desirable outcome, one would think, but then the two so often went hand in hand. This probably wasn't even nearly the stupidest thing that had ever turned me on, for that matter.

I'd need to think that part through a little at some point. It was probably best not to seek out things like my sister's bondage skills and feeling my siblings get horny next to me.

Even while thinking that, I had to deal with standing still and patient while Ahri slowly unbound me. Her touch was feather-light, and quite professional in most respects. Somehow those things translated to an even more sensuous experience for me, and I was starting to tremble by the time I could dart out of the room and be alone for a time.

After hitting the bathroom and gulping some water, I shut myself in my room for a while, ignoring my small pangs of hunger reminding me it had been a while since I'd eaten. Breakfast could wait. My emotional state was a more immediate concern than my physical needs.

Shen came and knocked at my door, startling me despite knowing I wasn't alone in the house. He pushed the door open partway, enough to stick his head in.

"Sorry about this morning," he said.

I pretended not to know what he meant. "What do you mean?"

"It was morning wood. It just happens sometimes. You know how it is."

"I was asleep anyway," I said, realizing immediately after I'd spoken that my excuse made no sense. Claiming to be asleep while he'd been poking me made it all too obvious that I knew it had been happening.

Shen knew it too, but only gave a small, crooked smile. "Well either way, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable like that."

"You didn't. It was nice sleeping with you and Ahri. I don't want to do it all the time, but I think I needed it." I shrugged. "I'm calmer than I've been in days."

Shen was quiet a moment. "You ran out of the room pretty quick," he finally said. Not an accusation exactly, but it let me know he knew something was up.

I belatedly remembered that I was still only half-dressed, that I in particular hadn't put anything on over my panties. It hadn't been a bother until the sudden feeling of vulnerability that crept through me.

"Ok," I admitted. "I feel good, calm, safe. All that. But there might be some stuff going on other than that too."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Shen asked.

"Not totally sure yet," I said. "It's very complicated."

He nodded. "Ahri stuff?"

"Maybe. She's the professional." I took a breath, feeling just brave enough. "Some of it may not be for her though."

"Oh?"

"I did feel you this morning. When you were hard."

"Ah."

"I didn't mind it," I said carefully. "But it's, you know...."

"Complicated," Shen supplied.

"Exactly."

He snorted softly. "As long as you're ok, I guess. I don't want it to be weird. It was nice sleeping together last night."

"It was," I said, smiling cautiously. "Maybe we do it again sometime?"

"Maybe."

"I wouldn't worry about it being weird though," I said. "Ahri wanted to tie me up, and I let her. Aaannnd I liked it."

"That's true," Shen said. "You guys are weirdos."

I made a face while he tried to hold back his cheeky grin. "That is so not what I meant."

"Uh huh."

"We're just... we're trying some stuff. All of us. It's all different, you know? Especially if we all move in together again for a while."

"It is different," Shen said. "It's nice. At least until we drive each other crazy."

"Ha, yeah."

"Anyway, we're making breakfast," Shen said. "Don't sulk by yourself too long."

"I'm not sulking!"

"Whatever you saaayyy," Shen called over his shoulder.

"I'm not sulking," I said poutily, well aware I was only talking to myself. "Even if I am, it's worth having a bit of a think after feeling your brother's erection. That's only reasonable."

I sighed, and I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad sigh, really. It was just complicated was all.

****

I was still somewhat lost in thought as I set about my day. Once showered and fully dressed, I ate breakfast with Ahri and Shen, then got the rest of my things out of my car and puttered about getting organized and setting up my room.

It was weird to be arranging my childhood room while knowing I'd be living there for a while. Usually it was a quick visit here and there, and I could just leave stuff as it was. This time it felt right to put away some old stuff and make room for new, and to cram things in my closet and under the bed for temporary space until I got a better system.

Ahri and Shen were both gone for a while in the midday, which gave me lots of time to think. The problem was it might have been too much time. I didn't really have myself sorted out for things to occupy my time, which meant despite my best efforts to keep busy, I still had time to overthink basically everything by the time Ahri returned.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Fine," I said. "I at least have a livable room."

"That's a good start."

"What were you up to?" I asked.

"You know, had a couple appointments to see to," Ahri said.

"You were working?"

"Well yeah."

"It's almost Christmas," I protested.

"It may shock you to learn that's a particularly rough time for some people," Ahri said.

"Oh. Well... that makes sense."

"Sure does, doesn't it." Ahri studied me for a moment. "You doing ok though? Really?"

I shrugged. "I'm fine. Mostly. I could probably have done with one of those appointments of yours, but it's really just--"

"Let's do it then," Ahri said.

"What?"

"I'm still in work mode anyway, somewhat. We really should get you someone else if you're going to do regular sessions, but we can do some preliminary work."

I protested as Ahri dragged me to the living room. "I wasn't ready! I was only joking anyway. I'm fine!"

"Are you though?" Ahri asked lightly.

"Well no, not as such. But who is?"

"Hardly anyone." She sat down in a comfy chair and watched me curiously. "We could just do sister talk if you're don't want therapy talk. Or we don't have to do anything at all if you really don't want to."

I sighed, shook my head, the sprawled myself out dramatically across the couch. "This is all confidential?"

"As much as it can be," Ahri said. "Given my mild conflict in the matter, being family and all."

"Right."

"You don't have to lie down," she said. "That's really not usually a thing."

"Can I though?" I asked.

"Well sure, if you want."

"I do."

Ahri settled herself primly, crossing one leg over the other just so, clasping her fingers, and giving me a look that I could only describe as analytical. "How are you doing, Gwen?"

"You already asked me that," I pointed out.

"That was a different me."

"... is this going to be confusing the whole time?"

"Hopefully not," Ahri said, then sat waiting for a response.

"Fine," I said, taking a breath. "I don't know how I am."

"I see."

"I mean, my whole breakup is still messing with me, of course," I said.

Ahri nodded, just waiting.

I started talking about my ex, and once I got going I found that I kept going way longer than I meant to. It felt good to get it all out, in an organized form and with someone listening and caring to it all. Even when I faltered or ran out of things I wanted to say, Ahri gave me little nudges that launched me right back in.

I actually needed to quickly grab a drink of water by the time I was done rambling semi-coherently. I felt lightened at getting so much off my chest at once, but also emotionally vulnerable, as it was a lot of personal details to share in one go, even to Ahri.

"So what I mostly heard from that," Ahri said calmly as I sat and sipped my water, "is that it sounds like you knew it wasn't going to last."

"... that's what you got from that?" I asked.

"Not exclusively, but yes."

123456...8