Tongue Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My unwarranted confidence eventually proved correct, at least at a surface level. Shen came up for food, and I made us both lunch to eat together. He seemed perfectly normal around me as far as I could tell, other than his gaze lingering on me just a little more than usual. I didn't mind that.

Ahri came home from work, and you wouldn't even have known of our incestuous shower by the way she dramatically made everything about her day and how stressful it had been. It was fair enough, I could only imagine how much weird shit she had to listen to from her patients.

Supper was a somewhat collaborative affair, though I did the bulk of the work and Ahri mostly lounged and ranted. Her tales of woe were timed fairly well comedically speaking, so at least she was good entertainment.

Somewhat perversely, I actually felt a twinge of annoyance as the evening wore on that neither Ahri or Shen was acting weird at all. It was what I wanted, but I began to feel like me giving them both head that morning should have elicited more of a response. A little something to reassure me they'd enjoyed it and wanted more, regardless of whether we were going to repeat any of it.

It wasn't fair of me, and besides was pretty well outgunned by the cozy feeling of being around both of them in a more wholesome way. I didn't actually need sex with my brother or sister, it just would have been nice to be wanted that way, was all. I was a little bundle of minor hypocrisy, and I was well aware of it.

Come bedtime, I actually just went to my own room and crawled into bed. I didn't feel the need for being tied up, and my body could use a looser slumber anyway.

I would have been perfectly happy on my own, probably, but I couldn't say I minded when my door cracked open while I was still awake. I lay still and just waited to see what would happen. I tensed a little despite my best efforts as Shen slipped into bed with me, then slowly relaxed as nothing else happened.

I didn't even really know if I wanted anything to happen, but I was certainly confused as to why he was here if he didn't want anything.

Curiousity won out. "Did you get lost on your way to your room or what?" I mumbled.

"Nah," Shen said. "Tried it. Didn't like it."

"Didn't like your room?" I asked.

"Didn't like sleeping alone," he said. "It's been nice the past couple nights."

"What if I kicked you out of bed?"

He shrugged. "Didn't seem likely."

I snorted and squirmed into a more comfortable position. I might have incidentally wiggled closer to my brother in the process, but not on purpose. Maybe a little bit on purpose.

****

My slumber was deep and restful, even without the comfort of bondage. I did still have a sibling in bed with me, though, so it wasn't back to normal by any means.

I was somewhat disappointed that Shen hadn't moved hardly at all in the night. We were touching, but only barely, and no more than when I'd settled in for the night. I'd kind of hoped for 'accidental' spooning or something. Not that I'd admit as much out loud.

Shen was still snoozing. I sat up in bed and just watched him for a few moments. Eventually I threw back the covers, as though I was just going to hop out of bed, but really my goal was to get a better look. I bit my lip as I achieved success, and got an eyeful of the tent in Shen's boxers. Not as visceral as getting poked with his boner first thing in the morning, but still interesting enough.

If he'd been on his side, I probably could have scooted right up to him so he was rubbing on me. As he was, on his back, it was far easier to pull his cock out and just kind of play with it a bit.

It had been in my mouth yesterday. That was a weird thought. It had cummed in my mouth, in fact. And here it was, hard again, ready for some kind of fun, if one were so inclined.

I wasn't sure what I was inclined toward, exactly. It just felt good to play with Shen's cock. Rubbing him a little, poking him, prodding the drips of precum that came out. I wasn't about to suck on him or anything. That seemed like a lot, even though yes I had done it before.

"What are you doing?" he asked sleepily.

I bit my lip, but wasn't particularly surprised at being caught. If anything, it would have been more surprising if he hadn't caught me at some point.

"Nothin'," I said.

"Nothin'?"

"Yeah."

Shen very deliberately glanced at my hand, then shrugged. "Ok."

I liked that he had no interest in stopping me. I didn't want to stop, after all. Not yet. I wasn't sure what my goal was, or even if I had one, but sometimes just enjoying a moment and what it offered was enough.

Long moments passed like that. Just me and Shen, and his morning wood. I wasn't even properly giving him a handjob, but he was still patiently letting me do as I wished. I suspected sooner or later he'd need more, if I went long enough. If only for science, I kind of wondered whether he'd let me go long enough to give him the blue balls I'd joked about having yesterday.

Ahri was up and about. I wasn't sure exactly when I became aware of the sounds of her elsewhere in the house, but some part of me was idly keeping track of her. It felt naughtier being in my room with Shen like this when there was someone else unaware of what we were up to. Like we could get caught doing something we weren't supposed to. It wasn't a true worry considering what we'd been caught at yesterday.

"We should probably get up," I said.

"Right now?" Shen asked.

"Why not?"

He looked down at my hand again, still toying with his cock. "I kind want to cum first," he said.

"Oh?" I said in the sort of tone that suggested I'd never considered the possibility.

Shen sighed at my false innocence. "Gwen, would you mind terribly finishing me before you go?"

I grinned with pure mischief. "Please?"

"Please," he affirmed.

I nodded, still smiling as I jerked my brother off. It was terribly good service, I thought. Wake up, get someone to give you a nice, soft cum, then off we go to start our day.

Shen agreed, I thought. He looked pretty contented with the arrangement. The cynical side of me questioned if this might have been his goal the whole time. The horny side of me, contrarily, wondered why he hadn't tried for something more.

His breathing grew uneven and slightly ragged as I stroked him. He even let out little breathy moans from time to time, which I found so very satisfying and rewarding.

Shen's eyes fell mostly closed and his back arched rather cutely just before he came. Like he wasn't fully in control of himself as he shot sticky, messy cum all over, including my hand still jerking him. Which was correct, I supposed. Orgasms tended to involve a lack of control to some degree.

Watching the full sight of my brother cumming, while not as immediately physical as getting his load in my mouth, was super sexy and a beautiful experience to take in visually. It was exciting to give him a handjob, but sort of just on a low, casual level. Making him cum got my pulse going and my mind whirling to a much higher degree.

"Thanks," Shen said as I let go of him and examined the cum on my fingers. "That was a nice way to wake up."

"I suspected as much," I said while alternating pressing my fingers together and spreading them just to watch the cum strands that formed.

"Just to be clear, you didn't have to do that," he said.

I gave him a curious look. "Obviously."

"I just mean I didn't come sleep here so something would happen."

I snorted. "But you didn't mind if it did though, am I right?"

"Well...."

"Silly brother," I said. "You can just say you like something."

"You're probably right," Shen said, watching me closely. "I think maybe I'm not fully ready for all the things I'm feeling about my little sister lately."

I wiped my hand off on my shirt. It needed washed anyway. "What sorts of things?"

"I don't want to say."

"Horniness?" I prompted.

"Ok, yes, that's kind of the main new one," Shen said.

"That didn't seem so hard to say," I said.

"I maybe also feel like I'm taking advantage slightly?" he said. "Not in a totally unwelcome way or anything. But still."

I sighed. "You and Ahri. Jeez. You know I'm an adult, right? Fully grown? Made way worse sexual decisions than either of you two?"

"You're still always gonna be our baby sis," Shen said softly.

He wasn't wrong, it just wasn't the fact that I wanted to focus on right now. Luckily I was horny enough after jerking him off that I was ready for something dumb and impetuous. Which in this case meant sliding my panties off, well aware that Shen would be wondering what the hell I was up to right up to the point where I sat on his face.

I could barely see Shen's eyes staring up at me, and if I scooted around a little bit I couldn't even make those out. It was an elegant solution, I thought. I kind of wanted a cum too now, and I didn't want to have to defend myself for being the youngest any more. Plus it was something far more productive for my brother to do with his mouth.

I wasn't actually sure he was going to give me what I wanted at first. It was very possibly he'd just pout instead. I couldn't actually force him to lick me. Though I supposed I could smother him with my ass until he gave in.

It was only a hesitation though, not a refusal. His tongue started going, and I sighed, tilted my head back, and enjoyed riding his face second thing in the morning.

The difference between Shen's tongue and Ahri's was immediately apparent. I never considered myself the sort of person who would notice differences like that, or indeed have the opportunity to do so. This was a special circumstance, given two people licking me out on back to back days, and with such stylistic differences.

It felt a little unfair to say that Shen didn't know what he was doing quite as well as Ahri, but that did seem to be the case. She'd honed her technique, and not only didn't need guidance, but would hardly accept it. The fun part about riding Shen's tongue was he was much more open to letting me maneuver him where I wanted, and generally letting me control the pace of cunnilingus.

To be fair, I was also sitting atop him and moving around as I pleased, using fistfuls of his hair to keep him where I wanted. It would have been hard for him to be in control from that position in any particular respect.

It was, unconsciously or not, probably the most aggressive and dominant I'd ever been about getting an orgasm. I hadn't intended it that way, but once I started I didn't much feel like stopping. I didn't want to stop mid pussy licking just generally, let alone when it was hot and fun and I was shoving Shen's face into my cooch, and he was gripping my ass with both hands, trying to hold me still enough to keep his tongue on my clit. We both wanted it so much, were fully committed to the moment, and weren't in any kind of mood for reason to rear its ugly head.

I came on Shen's face in a flood of pleasure, emotion, and quivering muscles. I held him so tight he probably actually couldn't breathe for a moment, but he didn't complain or pull away. He committed to my orgasm until I decided I was done and got off him again.

There was a fair amount of quiet panting and staring at one another afterward, as though neither of us knew what to do or say in the aftermath. Which seemed reasonable under the circumstances. There weren't a lot of etiquette tips floating around for our particular needs.

"Thanks," I eventually said.

Shen cracked a smile. "You're welcome," he replied quietly.

He brushed my thigh with his fingertips, just looking for some touch and contact, I thought. I let him caress me if he wanted. I wasn't opposed.

"Sorry for not letting you breathe," I said, again just trying to fill the silence a little.

"No worries," he said. "If it comes to it, just make sure my tombstone reads 'drowned in pussy'."

I giggled and forced myself out of bed. "It'll have to read 'drowned in his sister's pussy'. You sure you want that?"

"No need for specifics," Shen said. "Besides, they probably charge by the letter. Best to keep it brief."

"I'll find the extra money somewhere," I taunted as I pulled on some comfy pyjama bottoms and skipped out of the room.

I was all smiles as I started my day. Mostly because of a nice pussy licking before I even got out of bed--which I very much wanted to try more of--but also because I kept thinking of ever ruder things to write on my brother's grave, should the worst happen and I in fact drowned him in my pussy. The main downside was that in such a scenario he wouldn't be around to appreciate my wit.

Ahri was in the living room, curled up in her comfy chair with her laptop and cup of coffee. I gravitated toward her, not looking for sex or anything like that at the moment--and it was weird to have to specify that even just to myself--but wanting to talk, or maybe even just be around her. I wasn't quite sure, in some ways, but I had nothing better to do in any case.

Other than greeting me upon first arrival, it took Ahri a few minutes to finally, slowly look up from her laptop screen. She narrowed her eyes at the way I was just watching her and smiling.

"Do you need something?" Ahri asked.

"You free?" I asked.

Ahri, coffee cradled in her hands, laptop balanced on her knees, frowned at me. "I think you can see I'm busy."

"Ok," I nodded.

She looked back at her laptop, tapping a few keys before just staring intently at it again. I waited, knowing she was deliberately not looking at me, but also knowing she couldn't resist forever. I grinned even wider when her gaze flicked back to me again.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothin'," I said. "Just waiting."

"For what?"

"You."

Ahri sighed and put aside her computer. "You're not usually so needy."

"I'm still not," I said.

"You're gonna sit there and wait for me to pay attention to you," she said.

"Well yeah, but mostly because I knew it wouldn't take long," I said.

"I could have ignored you all morning," Ahri told me.

"Ha, no you couldn't," I said. "For a therapist, you don't know yourself very well."

Ahri sipped her coffee. "What do you want, Gwen?"

I shrugged. "Is therapist Ahri available, perchance?"

"This early in the morning? I was looking forward to my first appointment today only being at eleven, you know."

"I thought you wanted to therapize me," I pouted.

"When I thought you needed it," Ahri clarified. "You've bounced back pretty damn quick."

"Yeah, well, life's good right now," I said. "Can't help that, can I?"

"You're easily pleased, it seems," she said.

"Well you would know," I retorted, daring her to act like she hadn't stuck her tongue up my pussy and licked me like a pro.

"Are you suggesting that sexual satisfaction is all it takes to make your life complete?" Ahri asked.

She was clearly hinting that I was making bad assumptions. She was also, however, slipping into therapy mode, which was what I'd been after in the first place. I tried not to smile too smugly as I lay down on the couch, adopting my therapy position too. I caught her trying to hide her dismay as she realized she'd been played, but she wouldn't admit that any such thing had happened if she didn't have to.

"So I think that's a good question," I said, getting comfortable.

"That's what I'm here for," Ahri said. "Apparently."

"I think it's probably oversimplifying matters somewhat," I continued, ignoring her attempt at sounding put upon. "I don't think a good fuck solves more than one or two problems by itself."

"Very insightful of you," Ahri said.

I frowned. "You're being sardonic. Therapists oughtn't to do that."

"How would you know?"

"... damn, fair enough."

Ahri sipped her coffee again. "So a good fuck hasn't solved your problems?"

"Technically I haven't had one," I said. "That was stated for impact. Just, you know, some pretty good oral stuff." I breezed past the handjob I'd given Shen not an hour ago. It wasn't the most pressing thing at the moment.

Ahri smirked, as well she might for her part in the 'pretty good oral stuff.' "A sexual release doesn't have to conform to any particular standard. It's more important what works for the people involved."

"I was kind of thinking that too," I said. "I think some things the past couple days have really, really worked for me."

"Such as?" Ahri inquired, as though she wasn't perfectly aware already.

"Oh, you know," I said casually, as though it wasn't a big deal. "Sucking off my brother, getting licked out by my sister in the shower. Those sorts of things."

"As your therapist, I'd advise against both of those activities," Ahri said.

"What about as my sister?"

"She might disagree with my assessment."

I bit my lip, watching Ahri sidelong. Some of those feelings were back. I wasn't horny exactly, but being in the same room with her, being vocally intimate, it made me crave more closeness on some level. Like I could just curl up in her lap. Therapist Ahri would probably disapprove of that too.

"But as a therapist you say don't do it?" I asked, just confirm.

"Well duh," Ahri said. "Getting cunnilingus from a sibling is generally regarded as inappropriate, and I think you know that."

"... but what if it feels really good?"

"A mitigating factor at best," Ahri said. "Even then, I have to advise against it. Your best case scenario is that you endanger a long term sibling relationship for the sake of sexual gratification now."

I blinked and fully turned toward Ahri. She watched me impassively, really giving me a professional, analytical vibe.

"Is that really what you feel?" I asked.

"Which me?" Ahri replied.

"Sister Ahri, then," I said.

"I think we've been stupid," Ahri said softly. "But I'm struggling to not want to do the same things again." She chewed her lip. "Therapist Ahri is dead against it, if that wasn't clear."

"She seemed ok with tying me up," I said.

"Yeah, she might have been unprofessional about that one," Ahri admitted. "But there is a big difference between tying you up and licking you out."

"That's kind of true," I admitted. "I can see where the lines would be a little different for each of those. Unless you mix them, and tie me up and then lick me out, in which case--"

"Just remember you asked to talk to therapist Ahri," she said. "It's your own fault."

"I know," I sighed. "I think I was kind of hoping for some good reasons why actually it was a good thing that I'm sleeping with my siblings, and engaging in some light sexual activity with them. You did so good with the bondage thing. I hardly think I'm a freak at all for that anymore."

Ahri smiled crookedly. "I don't think you're a freak, Gwen."

"I know. But I might."

"Well, look at it this way. Sexual exploration between siblings is highly recommended against, and I think that's fair. But it does happen, and it's not necessarily a disaster, or even necessarily bad. Though it definitely can be either of those things." She tapped her coffee mug with her fingers, a nervous fidgeting. "A big problem with these kinds of things, familial I mean, is power imbalances and someone taking advantage of someone else."

"That's not what this is," I said quickly. "Not any of it."

"I like to think not too," Ahri said. "We're old enough and our own people enough it shouldn't be the same concern."

"So... it's fine?" I asked hopefully.

Ahri shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"Not helpful!"

"Do you think it's fine?"

I glared. "Also not helpful."

"That wasn't an answer," Ahri said calmly.

I growled and picked at the hem of my shirt. "Yes," I said. "Maybe. Probably. I don't know."

She nodded sagely. "That's about the right answer."

"It's not a real answer," I said.

"I don't know that there is one."

I pouted to myself for a moment. "I think I don't like therapy anymore."

1...345678