To Tame a Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be like a bear with a sore head without you," Peter confessed.

"My shrew will turn feral again," Benjamin sighed. "That just means I'll have to tame you once more."

"Oh yeah," Peter husked. "I love the way you tame me as you writhe beneath me."

Peter's voice had dropped to a sensual, deep purr and Benjamin groaned softly at the words.

"Sadist," he muttered.

"I love you," Peter countered.

"I love you, too," Benjamin replied immediately. "Oh damn, they're calling your plane already."

"Just a few weeks, babe and you'll be back in my arms. Think about what I said."

"I will, I promise. Take care, my love."

"You take care. I'm not likely to need to leave the cabin till you come. I have to go. I love you."

"Love you," Benjamin replied as he waved his lover off. The Christmas break could not come soon enough for the morose young man.

****

Peter paced to and fro. Benjamin's plane had been delayed and everything about the airport was slowly but surely fraying his nerves. He had already alienated one of the airport staff who had tried to suggest he go to the café to wait by snapping angrily at her. He was interested in nothing but staying where he could watch the arrivals board and feel in some way linked with his lover.

Finally his vigil was repaid and Benjamin's plane showed on the board as arrived. He chose to ignore the smiles on the faces of the airport staff as he headed to meet his long-awaited lover. He spotted the younger man, the normal ebullience missing as tired eyes searched for him. Then a blinding smile was his reward and he sped up his steps, barely refraining from breaking into a run. However, he did not refrain from enveloping the smaller body in a tight hug.

"I'm glad you're here, babe," Peter whispered. "You've had a hard time."

"It must have been worse for you," Benjamin replied from the warmth of the bigger man's chest. "They were talking about flying to another airport and using a bus to get here. Then all was go. I'm glad to be here," he added, squeezing tightly, knowing the older man would understand his meaning.

"I said you'd soon be back in my arms, but it felt like an eternity. Let's go home."

"I like the sound of that," Benjamin smiled as he was finally released.

Benjamin's luggage was stowed in Peter's solid truck and the younger man noticed the snow chains.

"We'll need them once we're closer to home," Peter said. "The snow's quite thick out my way. You look chilled already, babe," he added solicitously. Ushering the smaller man into the truck, Peter tucked a thick woollen blanket around his lover and handed him a thermos of coffee and a candy bar. "I made some pizzas," Peter smiled as he started their journey home. "We can stick them in the microwave as soon as we get in, then we can snuggle in front of the fire."

"Sounds great," Benjamin enthused.

****

Arriving safely home, Peter ushered his lover into the shower while he heated the pizzas. He cut them into quarters and carried them through into his lounge. He had already set out a couple of beers and there was a thick rug in front of the now blazing fire. He was certain that Benjamin would be hungry and need some relaxation time to acclimatise to his new surroundings. He lowered the lights and threw some large cushions onto the floor wanting his lover warm and comfortable.

He looked up and smiled as his lover came into the sitting room. The smaller man was swathed in the thick terrycloth robe Peter had left for him. Benjamin's hair was still damp and hung in tendrils around the now flushed face. He got a wide smile in return and an appreciative rumble from Benjamin's stomach as the aroma of fresh, warm pizza reached the younger man.

"Come, sit down and dig in, babe," Peter said.

"Smells wonderful," Benjamin enthused as he sat next to the older man. He was sure that the heat of the fire would dry off his hair while they had their supper. Once this appetite for food was satisfied, there was another that would need assuaging.

They ate and chatted, although the number of e-mails, texts and calls they had made in the time they had been apart meant they were both fully up to date with everything. However, as the pizza was consumed, the chat slowly died away. Hands reached to touch and caress to reacquaint themselves with soft, warm, skin; some smooth as silk, some lavishly furred. Slowly, inexorably, as their passion heated their clothing evaporated.

It did not take long before Benjamin was lying on the rug, Peter between his splayed thighs as the lovers kissed and caressed. The younger man moaned his encouragement as his hips tried futilely to thrust.

Smiling as he recognized the same need in his lover that he felt himself, Peter began to tease by tasting every inch of him. Pinning Benjamin's hands over his head, Peter peppered kisses down the younger man's throat and across his shoulders. He dropped lower to rub his face in the abundant chest hair. When he found succulent, peaked nipples, he kissed and suckled at them, relishing Benjamin's soft moans and restrained writhing.

He mouthed at the exposed pits, the shaved skin smooth and heavily scented with his lover's clean, sweet, masculine smell. He almost purred with pleasure as he kissed and nosed his way down Benjamin's torso, enjoying the moans of appreciation from the younger man. Pleased that Benjamin left his arms over his head when Peter released them, he began moving again. He inhaled deeply as he nuzzled at the soft, pubic nest, relishing the scent of his lover's musk. At the low, wanton moan he gave a long, slow lick from the base of the hard, hot shaft up to its tip that glistened enticingly with pre-come.

"Peter, please," Benjamin begged.

"Please what, babe?" he asked teasingly, his tongue lapping at the salty-sweet pre-come that dripped freely.

"Suck me, please," Benjamin pleaded.

Giving his lover a feral smile which elicited another delightful moan, Peter nuzzled the hard flesh before him. Locking eyes with his lover, he ever-so-slowly, slid his mouth down over the glistening tip of his lover's erection and took just the head inside. As his lips enveloped the eager flesh he sucked hard, holding to slender hips to keep in control. Benjamin writhed as Peter prevented the younger man from thrusting.

Not once breaking contact with the smoky-blue orbs, Peter incrementally slid his mouth lower. He relaxed his throat to take his lover's straining shaft deeper still. When his nose was buried in musk-scented, brown curls, he took a deep breath and swallowed, causing the muscles in his throat to ripple around the hard flesh he held.

Benjamin gave a choked scream and his chest arched upwards. He panted and begged as Peter kept him on the edge, denying the final touch that would send Benjamin spiralling helplessly into his release. He felt fingers ease inside him, cool and slick with lube. His head began to thrash as they delved deeply, erotically, but avoiding the one spot that would grant him completion. He whimpered helplessly, needily, letting Peter remain in control of all that they did, trusting him implicitly. As more fingers buried inside him, his lover's mouth slowly stroked up and down his dangerously throbbing erection. It was too much and not enough.

Each and every soft cry and plea was music to Peter's ears. He focused on pleasuring Benjamin with his mouth and hand as he prepared the younger man to take him. When he felt the shudders that he recognised as preceding his lover's orgasm, he pulled back slowly and sat up kneeling between Benjamin's spread thighs. He watched a soft smile curling his mouth as the younger man slowly became coherent.

When Benjamin looked up at his lover he whimpered at the sight of the older man, his erection glistening wetly as Peter's large hand moved in an unhurried rhythm.

"Please," he managed to beg.

"You want me?" Peter asked softy.

"Yes," Benjamin growled.

"All right," the older man soothed. He eased forward, balancing his weight on one hand and positioned himself at the enticing portal with the other. "I love you," he whispered, letting his eyes reflect all the emotion that he did not have words to describe.

The young man smiled and nodded, gazing up lovingly at his lover, his wide blue eyes shining with his own strength of feeling.

"I love you, too." He basked in the heat of Peter's blinding smile.

"I'm coming into you, babe," Peter husked. "Fill you up with me, hot, hard, and it's going to be so very, very good."

Benjamin shuddered and moaned, hitching his hips as he felt the throbbing erection push inside him. The fullness, the slow eroticism of Peter's movements and the older man's sensual words made him burn with want and need.

"Yes, yes, yes," he chanted softly.

Groaning softly at the sensation of sliding into tight, slick heat Peter eased into his lover. He paused for a second to relish the feeling of the sheath that rippled around him and then began to move. Tenderly he kissed and sucked at the newly-shaven throat Benjamin bared for him. His free hand tugged at his lover's nipple ring before moving to fist Benjamin's erection in slow, deliberate movements.

Peter rocked steadily, but gently, for a long time, slowing when he felt either of them approaching climax, not yet ready to end the feeling of union they shared. Their gazes periodically locked in between soul-deep passionate kisses as he moved in and out of the younger man. Warm sky-blue gazed down adoringly into passion-darkened smoky blue and, as they arched and moved together in perfect synchronisation, they each knew neither would want another ever again.

When Peter knew that neither could resist the insidious pull of impending release, he quickened his tempo. He moved fluidly, smoothly in deep thrusts inside his lover as he began to stroke the younger man more firmly. He felt Benjamin stiffen and then the younger man's arms came down to grip tightly at his buttocks, pulling him in even deeper. As Benjamin jerked beneath him, his seed splattering their stomachs and chests, Peter bellowed and bucked with the force of his orgasm and jetted his semen in pulse after pulse, filling his lover.

The bigger man finally collapsed atop the smaller. His hips still thrusting languorously and he found a succulent part of Benjamin's vulnerable throat to bite and suck to the same rhythm as his hips. Satisfied with the final, primal gesture, he rolled onto his back, still intimately connected to his lover and manoeuvred Benjamin's head to the perfect angle to plunder the willing mouth.

"That. Was incredible," Benjamin finally murmured. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, babe. You're the best thing that ever came into my life." Peter smiled lovingly as he tucked the younger man's head under his chin. Soft kisses painted across his chest as he stroked the warm, damp skin of Benjamin's back. Both men relaxed and enjoyed the tenderness of their post-orgasmic, sated afterglow.

****

Peter looked around at the gathered guests there to help the married couple celebrate their new union. He stood, smiling over at his brother.

"Traditionally, this would be the appropriate time for the Best Man's speech," he said, his smile flashing feral for a second as the younger man looked on. He watched Alan straighten his tie and ready himself as if to stand. "This is where the Best Man reveals some incredibly embarrassing incident from the Groom's past," Peter continued, looking at the smiling faces of friends and relatives all with the same look of eager anticipation as to what would come next. "So I thought I'd do something completely different. This is for you and your new bride, Bro," he said, winking at Benjamin who sat on his right just past his father.

Alan took the envelope with a puzzled look at Peter as the room descended into complete silence, watching the new groom's reaction. He opened it, stared at the contents and then up at his brother.

"But...how...?" he gasped.

"What is it?" Leigh asked, looking at her husband.

"It's a letter confirming release of Granddad's inheritance," Alan husked. "Peter, I don't understand." As he watched, his brother moved to stand behind Benjamin and urged the younger man to his feet.

"We made a decision to get married, but didn't want any attention diverting from your wedding which was already arranged. Granddad just specified I had to marry first and I did. Last month on Valentine's Day, but I made sure nothing leaked out so we could give you a special wedding present."

For a second everyone was stunned and then both Alan and Leigh ran to Peter and Benjamin hugging them tightly as applause rang out from the gathered guests.

"If you think you're going to get away without a wedding we can all attend you're very much mistaken, Peter" Leigh said, smiling up into the older man's face and seeing the joy that radiated from him. "Just as soon as I get back from my Honeymoon I'll get something arranged."

"I warned you," Benjamin said, shaking his head. "She's a determined lady."

"A toast," William said, raising his champagne flute. "To the health and happiness of both happy couples."

The toast was echoed and the couples grinned at one another.

"What about your job teaching?" Leigh asked Benjamin.

"I resigned. I'll help Peter with his work and perhaps do some home tutoring," he replied, leaning into Peter's side. "I enjoy computer work and we actually work well together," he added with a smirk.

"He was surprised I knew how to use a computer," Peter added. "He thought a Neanderthal like me would still be using slate and chalk."

Leigh laughed softly, delighted at the easy banter the two men shared. It was as if they had known each other for years not months.

"I look forward to arranging something for you both when I return," she said smiling at each man.

"Determined," Peter said, with a mock put-upon voice.

"There is one good thing though," Benjamin said, his face taking on a thoughtful expression. "We get to have a second Honeymoon."

"You're insatiable," Peter sighed, the feral gleam in his eyes and broad grin contrasting sharply with his tone.

"Only for you," Benjamin vowed and pulled his taller lover down for a deep, satisfying kiss.

Leigh glanced at Alan who slipped an arm around her.

"I think Peter has found the one to tame him," Alan smirked. "Life's never going to be the same again."

"Good," Leigh said and pulled her husband down for her own deep kiss.