To Tame a Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting his hips thrust his hard flesh into the tunnel of his hand, Peter wondered how a furred chest would feel against his own smooth one. How it would feel against his erect nipples. He moaned at the thought of his aching buds rubbing over Benjamin's chest. How it would feel to lie between hirsute thighs and run his feet over furred calves. He heard a whimper of need and want escape his throat as his hips pumped frantically. Then his climax hit hard. Creamy juices jettisoned over his hand and smooth abdominals leaving glistening silver trails in their wake.

He slowly picked up the towel and cleansed away his release. With a sigh he realised that he was going to have to make do with just a fantasy lover in Benjamin. He had spoken to H-Man who did not know the young teacher or from where he originated. He sighed again, pulling the bedding over him and curling up to fend off a chill that had nothing to do with the ambient air and everything to do with a cold, empty space in his heart.

****

Leigh kept a firm grip of her fiancé's hand as they looked at the school. Their journey had taken them from Nevada to San Francisco.

"We can't do this," Alan said. "What if it isn't him?"

"We offer our apologies for the mistake and we go back to your friend. It's taken nearly three weeks to get this far and I have no plans to set a date for the wedding until we find our man. Even if they don't hit it off, I'll feel I did something to make up for the party fiasco and can look your brother in the eye."

They watched as the children left and then headed into the building. Leigh smiled at the janitor before whispering in his ear and then grinned and winked at Alan as she led them along the corridor. Leigh peeked into the glass set into a classroom door and saw the teacher, his hair in a tidy pony-tail, and gave Alan's hand a squeeze. She tapped on the door and pushed it open. She gave her best disarming smile at the confused, but attractive, man at the teacher's desk.

"My Name's Leigh Connor and this is my fiancé, Alan Ellderman. Are you Benjamin Sanderson?" she asked.

"Yes," the auburn-haired man replied slowly. "Are you looking to have a child join my class?" he asked.

"No," laughed Leigh. "We're here in connection to a party you attended last month." She was stunned at the rapid change in demeanour of Benjamin. His face became closed and angry and he stood quickly.

"If this is some kind of hustle you can forget it. The Principal is well aware of my sexual orientation," Benjamin said coldly.

"No!" Leigh exclaimed. "That's not it at all."

"Then why does my being at a party have anything to do with you?" asked Benjamin, folding his arms across his chest.

"Because you think Peter arranged the party and, in fact, it was his brother, Alan."

Benjamin stared at the other man whose cheeks were now tinged with red and was shuffling his feet like a naughty schoolboy.

"You arranged it?" he asked, trying to come to terms with the turn of events.

"My brother had a bad experience a couple of years back," Alan said. "It made him reclusive. He hasn't dated since. I thought...well I thought if I arranged a party with a lot of guys it would make him realise what he was missing. That he might just hit it off with one of them," Alan concluded looking up at Benjamin. "The party was a shock to him and he was really angry with me."

"Especially when he found out you thought he had set up a...what did he say?" asked Leigh turning to Alan.

"Smorgasbord," Benjamin supplied.

"That's it," Leigh said. "Peter can be a little acerbic with people he doesn't know," she added.

"Shrewish," Alan muttered, looking away quickly as Leigh glowered at him. "But he was sorry you'd gone before he could explain. He did like you."

"Shrewish," Benjamin repeated Alan's word and smiled. He remembered the banter between Peter and himself. "That can be tamed," he murmured as much to himself as the couple. "So he sent you to find me?" he asked, looking at Leigh.

"No. I wanted to find you. Alan and I are looking to get married soon, but after the events of the party, I wanted to see if you were interested in contacting Peter. There was little point telling him we were looking only to find there was no mutual interest. I didn't want to raise his hopes. We came all the way from Nevada to speak to you."

"How would I contact him, assuming I was interested?" asked Benjamin, relaxing.

"I have his e-mail address and his home and cell numbers," Leigh said, rummaging in her purse and drawing out a piece of card. "If you are interested, we can call him and warn him you'll be in touch?" she added hopefully.

"Ok," Benjamin nodded. "Here's my cell. You contact him and make sure he wants to hear from me. If the answer is yes, then I will."

"That's wonderful," Leigh said, smiling widely. "Let's get back to the hotel and call Peter. Thank you, Benjamin," she added as she pulled Alan behind her.

"No problem," Benjamin nodded. As she shut the door he pulled his hair from its tie and shook it free before running his hand through it. His stomach was churning already. What if Peter isn't interested? An inner voice taunted him. He pushed it aside. If Leigh and Alan had gone to so much trouble they had to believe Peter was interested. He took a deep breath. He was not going to get any more work done now.

Tidying up the classroom, Benjamin soothed his nerves by immersing himself in the familiar and repetitive ritual of preparing for the next day. Closing the door behind him, we waved at the janitor who still lurked nearby and left the school, firmly focusing on anything but the images of Peter that kept popping into his head.

****

Peter stared at his phone as if it had just come alive. He could scarcely believe that Alan and Leigh would have gone to so much trouble for him. More than that, he wondered what had possessed him to agree to Benjamin contacting him. Whatever there might have been between them was already a month behind him. However, a part of him could not help but be elated that Benjamin was willing to contact him.

Pacing the room, Peter did not know when he would hear from Benjamin or how. He regretted not telling Leigh how the other man should contact him. He strode back to his computer to check his e-mails and instantly dropped into the chair. There was a new message. Eagerly he clicked on it.

'Hi, this is Benjamin. Are you there, Peter?'

'Hi, yes.' Damn, that was a good come back, not! Peter bemoaned mentally. His eyes remained riveted to the screen, awaiting the next message.

'Great. Well it's not like we live close by, but I can take a couple of days off from classes if you are able to come visit 'Frisco. I could show you all the sights.'

An image of Benjamin's naked, furred body spread wide for Peter's delectation seared into the older man's mind. He gave himself a mental shake he was behaving like a horny schoolboy.

'What dates?' Peter did not actually care what the dates were. As they popped up onscreen he was already deciding what to pack.

'That's fine.' He typed. "Great, wonderful, perfect," Peter muttered to himself as his fingers flew over the keyboard. 'So Thursday night till Monday, leaving Tuesday? I can always spend some time going around 'Frisco myself if you have things to do.' "Say yes, say yes" Peter repeated as a mantra.

'Fine. Let me know your travel arrangements. I can pick you up at the airport if you arrive in the afternoon. Look forward to seeing you again. Keep in touch, Benjamin.'

"Great. I'll let you know. Take care, Peter.' The older man punched the air gleefully. Then he sobered. He would need to keep a tight rein on his emotions.

****

Peter hated airports, the crowds, the crush, the noise and the smells of people and food that assaulted his senses and frayed his nerves. However, he focused his thoughts on the fact that Benjamin would be waiting for him. As he passed a shop heading towards the exit, he hesitated. He stared at the object of his fascination before giving into the urge and making the purchase. Hastily he opened his large bag and settled it safely inside.

As he strode through the thinning thong of people, he saw a familiar, compact form waving madly. He grinned as the crowds and the incipient headache they gave him were instantly forgotten at the sight of the younger man. He dodged the people who inadvertently got in his way until he reached Benjamin's side. Unsure what to do, he dropped his bag, intending to offer his hand. He gave a soft grunt as he was subjected to a hug of unexpected strength from the smaller man.

"Welcome to 'Frisco," Benjamin said, releasing the bigger man. "I hope you'll have a good time here."

"I'm sure I will," Peter smiled.

The journey from the airport to Benjamin's apartment was filled mostly with the younger man's seemingly incessant chatter. However, it was always interesting and interspersed with information about the city and where he had plans to show Peter during his visit. The older man was surprised at just how relaxed he was in Benjamin's company during the drive. He hoped it boded well for the rest of his time there.

He unpacked just the necessities, before staring at his purchase. He hoped Benjamin appreciated his gesture. He had been stunned to find the younger man would be sleeping on his own sofa, but Benjamin had assured Peter it was something he had done before and was more than happy to do during the older man's stay. Clutching at a bag, he headed out to Benjamin.

"Would you like coffee or a beer?" the younger man asked as Peter came into the living room.

"I bought this for you," Peter said, looking a little sheepish as he held out his bag.

"Peter, thank you, you didn't have to," Benjamin said. However he was pleased to have a gift from the older man and the name Ghirardelli told him that chocolate was involved. He took out the gift and laughed delightedly.

The teddy bear's fur almost matched his own hair colouring. In addition it was costumed, wearing a one-piece black suit with a hood topped with little bat's ears and which left its paws and face free. On the back of the costume were black bat's wings, lined with a golden silk-like material that matched the bow at its neck. Attached to it was a small bag of the famous chocolatier's goods which Benjamin instantly removed. He was genuinely pleased with the gift. He leaned forward and placed a soft, sweet kiss to Peter's cheek.

"Thank you," he said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to keep him in the bedroom."

Peter grinned; pleased his gift had been so well received. He was still smiling when Benjamin returned.

"I didn't want to overdo it on your arrival," he said, his own smile warm and friendly. "So I thought we could take a stroll to Fisherman's Wharf and pick a place to eat along there. I have a day of sightseeing planned for tomorrow."

"Sounds perfect," Peter replied.

The evening passed quickly and enjoyably. Peter selected an Italian restaurant, seduced by the enticing aroma of garlic. They promptly ordered a plateful of garlic-butter laden bread while they contemplated the menu. Peter finally opting for spaghetti and meatballs and Benjamin mixed seafood pasta. They stole forkfuls of one another's meals as they drank a bottle of Chianti and ended the meal by sharing tiramisu and drinking espresso coffees. It was the best meal and most interesting dining companion Peter could remember.

As they returned to Benjamin's apartment, the younger man poured two glasses of Grappa. They sat, listening to the CD that the younger man already had in his player. Slowly and inexorably they moved closer until they sat touching from their shoulders downwards.

"I'm really attracted to you, Peter," Benjamin confessed, his voice low and husky. "But I'm not interested in a quick tumble in bed with you. I want more than a one-night stand."

"I'm glad," Peter replied. "I want more than that, too."

"Let's just take things slowly," Benjamin urged.

"Fine," Peter said, his steel-blue eyes boring into those of a smokier hue. "May I kiss you?" he added, his gaze shifting to Benjamin's full, inviting lips.

"Yes," Benjamin breathed. He leaned back against the sofa as Peter leaned forward, pressing their lips into an intimate embrace. He had expected a forceful, possessive kiss from the older man, but it was soft and gentle. Benjamin opened his mouth, silently inviting Peter deeper. The bigger man honoured his request, his tongue thrusting into Benjamin's mouth. The slick invader slid over the roof of his mouth, his cheeks and his teeth before seeking out the smaller man's shyer muscle. Benjamin groaned as it was sucked into the hot cavern of Peter's mouth, completing his oral ravishment.

As they broke apart, Benjamin felt himself harden further at the sight of Peter licking his lips as if to catch the last of Benjamin's taste.

"Now that was a kiss," he husked.

"No faster or further than you want, babe," Peter replied. There had been something incredibly erotic in the way the feisty young man had ceded to his kiss. Peter was addicted to Benjamin's taste already, but he had no intention of moving too fast.

"Just one more kiss before bed?" asked Benjamin, opening his arms.

Without hesitation Peter pressed forward, capturing the lush lips once more. He tried to pour every ounce of passion and promise into it that kiss. One hand carded possessively through the abundant auburn tresses and the other balanced Peter. Primal satisfaction surged through his veins as Benjamin sank into the kiss, moaning softly into his mouth. Finally the older man pulled back, the necessity for breath overwhelming. The sight of Benjamin, hair in disarray, face flushed and lips kiss-swollen made his shaft throb dangerously. He swooped in for his own final kiss before rising quickly to his feet.

"Sleep well, babe," he whispered.

"Night, Peter," Benjamin husked. As the older man left the room, Benjamin flipped open his jeans, unzipping hastily, groaning with relief as his dick sprang free. Pulling up his shirt with one hand he pumped his shaft quickly and perfunctorily with the other. It took less than a minute for him to reach his climax, his creamy juices contrasting wetly with his dark body hair. He panted softly as he reached for the open box of tissues on the table beside him and cleaned away the evidence of his orgasm. "And that was just a kiss," he whispered aloud.

****

Benjamin had a full day organised to show Peter some of the sights of San Francisco. He had booked a trip to Alcatraz and then a ride on the hop-on, hop-off bus to take pictures from the Golden Gate Bridge and have a late lunch in Chinatown. They returned to his apartment, Peter carrying a selection of souvenirs, both happy but tired.

"Good time to have a rest before we go out for dinner tonight," Benjamin said, flopping on the sofa. "If you want to take a nap you can," he added, flicking on the TV to the Food Network channel.

"How about we both stretch out in comfort," Peter suggested. "There's your small set in the bedroom, we can take in a couple of drinks." He waited for the younger man to consider the offer.

"Sure, ok," Benjamin said. "Let me just change."

Trying not to be overly pleased that Benjamin had agreed, Peter waited for the younger man to reappear. He decided that Benjamin looked edible in a peach coloured sleeveless t-shirt and grey sweat shorts that hit just above his knees. Peter grinned and made his own change of clothing as the younger man went to fetch a couple of beers. He opted for a plain white vest paired with snug black shorts both of which showed off his physique.

It took an effort of will for Benjamin not to drool openly at the sight of so much of Peter's toned body. Instead he offered the bigger man an open bottle of beer and they settled, stretched out on the bed, to watch the TV.

Slowly, imperceptibly, the men's bodies eased closer together. Without conscious thought, Peter wrapped his arm around Benjamin's shoulders and the younger man snuggled comfortably against him. It seemed as if they had been made to fit together. As Benjamin looked upwards, Peter looked down and their lips met as they embraced eagerly.

The kissing soon became more passionate, Peter easily pulling Benjamin to lie on top of him as the kisses grew deeper, wetter, hotter. Not content with just savouring the lush lips, Peter rolled their bodies to be able to kiss down Benjamin's jaw and along the exposed collarbone. He occasionally tugged the soft chest fur with his teeth as he rooted lower.

He leaned back, his hand on the hem of Benjamin's t-shirt. At the younger man's eager nod, it was quickly removed, along with his own, to be tossed impatiently aside. As soon as the furred chest was bared to his hungry gaze, Peter rubbed his face against it, relishing the soft moan from the smaller man. A golden ring through one nipple had him lick his lips predatorily.

He reached to pin Benjamin's arms above his head and mouthed greedily against the exposed skin, tugging at the soft hair to cries of encouragement and want. Although Benjamin seemed to be struggling against the grip in which Peter held him, the older man could see, hear and feel how aroused Benjamin was. He gave a feral grin as he mouthed at succulent skin and then nipped sharply before sucking at the small hurt.

Benjamin could not stop the yelp that escaped his lips as Peter nipped above his right breast, nor the groan at followed as the bigger man sucked strongly. He knew he would have a bruise and that aroused him as much as the vulnerable position in which he lay. He enjoyed having a dominant lover. He was usually very cautious, needing to trust the person he was with, and yet his body seemed to instinctively react to Peter. He made no effort to move or resist as Peter tossed aside his black shorts to reveal his thick, glistening erection and lifted his own hips eagerly as his shorts were removed seconds later.

"More," he moaned as Peter's sinfully talented lips found a vulnerable nipple to suckle.

At the sound of need from his lover, Peter began teasing the nipples. The younger man arched up into the suction, groaning. Peter took the opportunity to move his hands around Benjamin's back. He rose to his knees, pulling Benjamin astride him. As the older man sucked on each nipple and occasionally pulled on the golden nipple ring, there were delicious sounds of delight and erotic writhing from his lover. Peter groaned at the feel and taste of metal, skin and hair. Benjamin's shaft was straining upwards, rubbing against at Peter'ss belly. He lay the smaller man down once more and straddled the lightly furred thighs.

"Want more," he whispered against his lover's chest.

"Yes," Benjamin husked. Peter mouth covered his in a deep kiss to Benjamin's already reddened, swollen lips, and then Peter began moving possessively over his supine body.

Benjamin shivered and moaned as Peter proceeded to investigate every inch of him. Peter seemed to instinctively find all his sensitive spots. Places where he was ticklish and where the bigger man's touches electrified him. Unconsciously his hips began to thrust as his nipples were once again erotically tortured with talented lips. By the time Peter's mouth and tongue had reached his groin, Benjamin was clutching the older man's broad shoulders and panting heavily.

Peter looked up and purred approvingly at the sight before him. Benjamin's eyes had closed and his hair was spread out over the pillow catching the light of the bedside lamp which picked up the red and gold in the tresses. A fine sheen of perspiration made the delectable body glisten enticingly. It was all his to savour. With something akin to a low growl, he lowered his head and engulfed Benjamin's penis in his mouth.

As the he was enveloped in warm, wetness Benjamin gave a loud cry of passion. He grasped handfuls of the sheets, moaning and writhing. He tried desperately to retain some control, wanting to hold out so he could enjoy the alternating sensation of suction and licking Peter was bestowing on his throbbing shaft. He cried out again as Peter began a steady movement, clearly intent on driving Benjamin delirious with pleasure.