The Smiths' New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

"I was right!" Betty squealed with delight, but her squeal soon turned to a moan as she got fucked hard from behind.

Emily turned her head to look over her shoulder also, and saw Bobby humping her. Bobby was happy to fuck and plow his cock in and out of Emily's tight little pussy. He watched as her white, creamy buttocks jiggled with each of his thrusts. He slapped those perfect, firm cheeks a few times as he fucked her.

Bobby admired just how awesome Emily's pussy was. This was the third time today he got to stick his penis inside her. Her wet, velvety pussy squeezed tightly around his cock as he slid in and out of her, pushing his dick all the way into her and pulling out so that just the tip stayed inside.

Right beside him, Mike was doing the same to Bobby's mother. Betty had her thighs spread apart really wide, with her face pressed down into the mattress. Her two huge tits were squashed against the bed and were bulging out to either side of her body as Mike's hips slapped against her ass. Each time Mike pushed up against her, his entire shaft thrust inside Mrs. Smith.

The two boys pounded each other's mother's pussies in unison. Each of them fucked their hips back and forth at the same time, in coordination, rocking the bed up against the wall. After a few minutes, the mothers began to cum. Each woman squealed and gripped the sheets as the young teenage boys brought them to an amazing climax.

Not long after, Bobby and Mike began to cum too. Each one of them orgasmed and spurted their cum inside the other one's mom. Bobby held onto Emily's hips tightly, being sure to empty every last drop of his load inside her cunt. Mike, on the other hand, injected half of his jizz into Betty, and then he pulled out, splashing her pussy lips with the rest of his cum, until her pussy was frosted with the hot, gooey baby batter.

All four of them collapsed onto the bed. Betty snuggled up with her son Bobby, and Emily laid her head on Mike's chest as they all breathed deeply, slowly catching their breath.

"I think we're going to enjoy being neighbors with you." Betty giggled, and winked at Emily.

"Yes, I think so!" Emily replied.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers