The Smiths' New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers

"Hmmm... Bobby Smith.... Wait, a minute, is your mom Betty Smith??" Emily quickly exclaimed.

"Yeah...why?" he replied.

"I know her! She's a friend of mine but I haven't seen her since the school's ski trip. Oh my God, I can't believe I just fucked her son..."

* * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, next door, Mrs. Smith and Emily's son Mike had just gotten done having sex themselves. Betty was standing beside the bed, pulling a t-shirt on that snugged over her full breasts. Next, she slid on a pair of tight jeans that hugged her thighs and rear, as Mike sat on the bed, naked, watching her. They were in Mr. and Mrs. Smith's bedroom, where Betty had brought Mike and fucked him raw after meeting him just a few minutes ago.

"You should get dressed, Mike." The buxom mother told him. Betty Smith looked great dressed in just the t-shirt and jeans she had on. Her voluptuous, big-busted figure was squeezed into her clothes tightly, bulging in all the right places. She brushed some of her chocolate brown hair back which was still matted to her head in some places from sweating earlier while she and Mike fucked each other's brains out. She had met her young neighbor earlier when he was taking out the trash, and had ushered him inside and quickly seduced him. She had such a weakness for teenage boys!

Mike got up off the bed and slipped his clothes back on as he watched Mrs. Smith adjust her clothes. Just watching her, even fully clothed, started to make his dick hard again. Seeing her huge titties jiggling inside that t-shirt made him want to rip it right off again and dive between her breasts one more time.

"Your mom is probably wondering where you are right now. I should come over and meet her, don't you think?" Betty asked.

"Sure, let's go." Mike said.

Betty sprayed a bit of perfume on to cover up any sex smell that she still had on, and then she led Mike downstairs and the two of them walked next door to the Williams' house.

Mike opened his front door and walked inside along with Mrs. Smith. The house was still mostly all packed up, with boxes upon boxes scattered all over. "Hey mom?" Mike called out, not sure which room of the house his mother was in. "Hey mom, there's someone here to meet you."

The two of them walked further into the house, through the living room, into the kitchen. Mike looked around, a little surprised not to find his mother busy unpacking boxes like she had been for the past two days straight. "I wonder where she's at." He said.

"Maybe she's upstairs?" Betty asked.

"Yeah, let's see." Mike walked up the stairs of his house, with Betty following closely behind. The two of them walked down the hallway, toward his mother's bedroom. The entire house was identical to Betty's, but the walls of the Williams' house were bare, having no pictures hung up yet. Still, Betty knew right where to follow Mike since the master bedroom was in the same place as her own house. Mike saw that his mother's bedroom door was slightly ajar so he pushed it open the rest of the way.

The bedroom door swung open. Inside, his mother's bed was the only thing that had been set up; the mattress had just barely had sheets put on it. But the only thing Mike and Betty focused their attention on were the two people in bed. Emily Williams was lounging on top of her bed, dressed in some sexy lingerie, while Bobby Smith layed beside her, happily sucking on her tits. Bobby's dick was fully hard, sticking straight up in the air like a flagpole, and it was glistening with Emily's pussy juice since they had just been done fucking moments ago.

"Mom!" Mike cried out.

"Mike?" Emily gasped as she sat up.

"Bobby!" Betty called out.

"Mom!" Bobby squealed.

"Betty?" Emily said, recognizing her friend.

"Emily!?" Betty asked in disbelief. Her friend, and the school's secretary was laying in bed with her naked son. Clearly they had just had sex or were about to.

"Betty, is that you?" Emily asked, sitting upright on the bed. "And, Mike! Honey!"

"Oh my gosh, Emily!" Betty squealed and rushed to the side of the bed and threw her arms around her friend. She kissed her on the cheek and they hugged tightly. Betty and Emily knew each other from school since Betty was an active member of the school's PTA and Emily was the secretary. The two of them had gotten a chance to know each other better when they both chaperoned a field trip to a ski resort earlier in the year.

The two busty women hugged and kissed and then Betty pulled away and put her hands on her chest. "Bobby, just what are you doing here?" she asked her son. Her voice was stern, but playful. If it was anyone else, she probably would have been upset catching her son in the act.

"Oh, Betty, I hope you don't mind, I didn't know I swear, but I just fucked your son." Emily said, her eyes looking at Betty with a pleading hope that she wouldn't be mad at her.

"That's okay, Em, because, I just fucked your son too!" Betty giggled.

"No way!" Emily gasped. "Mike, get over here and let me see your cock!"

"Uhh, okay mom." Mike said as he walked over to the side of the bed where his mom was. He wasn't quite sure if he was in trouble or not by the way the two mothers were acting. He dropped his shorts down, revealing his cock which was still semi-hard from earlier.

"Come closer." Mike's mother said, and Mike got right up to the edge of the bed, and arched his hips forward, pushing his penis out toward his mother, who was laying in the bed with Bobby.

Emily reached up and wrapped her fingers around her own son's cock and she turned her head, leaned over, and took her son's penis into her mouth. She sucked and licked her tongue over Mike's penis a few times, tasting him. "Oh my, I definitely taste Betty's pussy on your cock! Honey, I can't believe you fucked her!"

"Are you mad?" Mike asked.

His mother did not answer though, she simply sucked Mike's cock back into her mouth, tightened her lips around the shaft, and continued sucking him. Emily's tongue lashed over her son's rod inside her mouth as she slurped on his penis.

Mike groaned as his mother began giving him a blowjob, and he put one knee up on the bed and fed his cock into her mouth more. On the bed, Emily spread her thighs apart, opening her pussy up with Bobby laying right beside her. Emily leaned her head over further and took her son's cock inside her mouth a little more, sucking and nursing on his cock hard. She lifted up one of her hands to cup and hold Mike's balls as she sucked on him.

"Oh God, Mom, that feels good." Mike said, and stroked his hand through his mother's hair. Emily was now bobbing her head back and forth on his dick. Mike was now back to being fully erect, his cock as hard as steel in his mother's mouth. Her lips were sealed tightly around his rod, as tight as a pussy. As she nodded her head back and forth, her wet, sealed lips felt like a pussy fucking back and forth on his shaft.

Not wanting to be left out, and feeling extremely horny, Bobby looked down at Emily's wide open pussy, and his throbbing cock which was pressed tightly right up against her thigh. Holding his cock by the base, Bobby changed his position slightly to bring the tip of his cock up against Emily's neatly shaved pussy lips. His cock was fully stiff, his cockhead swollen like a mushroom-head, and oozing with precum. Once he had his dick pressed right up against her moist slit, Bobby arched his hips and nuzzled his dick into Emily's cunt.

Emily moaned around her son's dick as she felt Bobby's shaft now sliding into her again, for the second time that day. Bobby pushed his hips upward as he laid beside her, and buried his dick into his busty neighbor, all the way until his shaft was completely inside her. "Ahhhhhh" he groaned in satisfaction. Fuck, her pussy was amazing!

Bobby began thrusting his cock in and out of Ms. Williams, having his way with her pussy as she was busy sucking on her own son's cock. His hands held onto her hips as he bucked against her, pounding his dick in and out of her sweet hole.

"Hey! Don't leave me out!" Betty said as she crawled onto the bed.

"Oh, sorry mom." Bobby said, but he continued to thrust his cock in and out of Emily's cunt, even as his mother crawled onto the bed.

"Bobby Smith, take your penis out of Ms. Williams right now!" Betty ordered him.

Reluctantly, Bobby let his cock slip out of Emily's pussy and he rolled onto his back. His long, stiff shaft was sopping wet, glistening with Emily's cunt juices. Once he pulled out of his voluptuous neighbor, Emily rolled over so that she could suck on Mike's cock more easily. She was now bobbing her head up and down his cock furiously, and both of her hands cupped and massaged his balls.

Betty crawled up onto the bed from the end, and slid her hands up her son's thighs now that he was lying on his back. Her hands stopped at Bobby's waist, and she leaned over him, licking at the tip of his dick. Bobby's rod was oozing with his own clear precum which mixed with Emily's pussy juice. His mother twirled her tongue around his cockhead a few times, tasting the other woman on her son's dick, then lifted her head to say, "Gosh, Emily, I hope my pussy tastes as good as yours!"

Emily stopped giving her son a blowjob for a moment and then turned down to watch her friend begin to suck her own son's cock, just as she was doing herself. "You taste great, Betty. We need to get together some time and lick each other when our son's aren't around!" She giggled, then turned her head back, and gave her full attention to Mike.

Betty wrapped her fingers around Bobby's dick and began jerking his cock up and down while she wrapped her lips around his dick and started sucking him. She sucked hard, trying to make up time, trying to match the pace that Emily was at, since she was sucking so furiously on Mike.

Emily stopped giving her son a blowjob for a moment and then turned down to watch her friend begin to suck the cock of her son, just as she was doing herself. "You taste great, Betty. We need to get together some time and lick each other when our son's aren't around!" She giggled, then turned her head back, and gave her full attention to Mike.

Betty wrapped her fingers around Bobby's dick and began jerking his cock up and down while she wrapped her lips around his dick and started sucking him. She sucked hard, trying to make up time, trying to match the pace that Emily was at, since she was sucking so furiously on Mike.

Emily let her Mike's dick slip out of her mouth, then she looked up at him and asked, "Sweetie, do you want to fuck my titties? I know you always love to do that."

"Yeah mom, I'd love that." Mike said eagerly. He opened up the bedside table drawer and found a bottle of baby oil inside, and also a bottle of lotion. It seemed his mom had already unpacked a few necessary items. He took the bottle of baby oil as his mother climbed off the bed.

Emily knelt down on the floor beside the bed. Her huge 40E tits were bulging outward as she arched her back. She looked like a perfect fuckdoll, kneeling there in her thigh high stockings, garter belt, with her huge tits out on display, ready to take his cock. Mike squirted some baby oil over his mother's chest, and dripped some between her tits also, since that's where he planned on sticking his cock.

Emily helped by smearing the oil around her tits, getting her jugs completely coated and they shined with the slippery, scented liquid. Then, Mike moved closer to his mother and slapped his shaft against her breasts, making them jiggle and wobble. He continued to spank each of her melons with his rod, feeling her nipple against the vein under his cock each time he spanked her gorgeous jugs. After slapping her tits with his dick for a few minutes, Mike nuzzled it in between his mother's tits and slipped it into place.

Bobby was laying on the bed, enjoying the blowjob from his own mother as he watched Mike Williams begin to tittyfuck Emily Williams. "Damn mom, that looks good. I want to fuck your tits too!"

Betty lifted her head up from her son's cock, and brushed her hair back. "You do? Sure, you want to fuck mommy's titties, honey?"

Bobby nodded and scooted down off the bed, where he was joined by his mother. Betty knelt right beside Emily and Bobby stood in front of his mom, just as Mike was. "Hey man, can I have some of that baby oil?" Bobby asked Mike.

"Sure, uh.." Mike looked around for the baby oil and saw the bottle lying on the bed, just out of reach. He was enjoying the feel of his mother's tits around his cock too much to pull out, so he grabbed the bottle of hand lotion out of the drawer and gave it to Bobby. ".... There, use that. Should work just as good!"

Mike popped the cap open on the top of the lotion bottle and tipped it upside down. He held the bottle over his motion and squeezed it hard, spraying a hard stream of the white lotion across the tops of her breasts. The lotion literally splattered from the force of the spray when it hit his mother's skin. The creamy white lotion spraying across her lush tits reminded him of blowing his load across her jugs – something he would love to be doing right now.

Once his mom's tits were coated in the hand lotion, he reached down and grabbed them in both hands and began smearing it around. The lotion streaked across her tits as he made sure to coat every inch of her round, bulging mountains. Betty sucked a little bit on Bobby's cock as he smeared and massaged her gorgeous tits, until finally he was satisfied with the lotion smeared on them.

Bobby stepped forward and crouched down just a tad, and with one pelvic thrust, he slipped his entire shaft easily between his mother's huge tits – the very same breasts that fed him when he was born. Now, the horny teenager pumped his dick up and down through them, sending his rod plowing between her pillowy jugs.

Directly beside Betty and her son, Emily was kneeling as well, letting her own son Mike tittyfuck her too. Mike had his hands on Emily's shoulders, and was eagerly pounding his hips against her chest, causing his dick to plunge in and out, in and out, through her creamy white breasts. Emily had her hands on the sides of each of her voluptuous tits, and was squeezing them together, holding them like a real pro. It was apparently that she and Mike did this a lot, since she knew exactly how to rub her tits on him.

Just a few feet away, Bobby was burying his penis in his mother's breasts as well. His rock-hard, veiny shaft was planted squarely between both of her slippery, lotion-covered fuckjugs. Bobby had dripped so much lotion over his mom's tits that it was literally dripping off her as he thrusted against her, making his penis slide in and out of her cleavage.

Mike looked down at his busty mother as he fucked the shit out of her tits, and he also looked at the stacked woman beside her too. Two huge-titted MILFs both kneeling here letting their son's slide their cocks between their tits. Now that's something you don't see every day!

"Hey, let's see you two ladies kiss!" Mike said as he reached down and squeezed Emily's tits hard. He was really using her today, treating her body like his personal fucktoy.

"Yeah, mom, kiss Ms. Williams!" Bobby urged her.

The two mothers looked at each other and shrugged. While their sons' cocks were still between their breasts, they leaned over slightly and their lips touched. Emily and Betty kissed deeply, and passionately, their tongues rubbing over one another. Both Mike and Bobby watched in joy as their mothers kissed hotly.

Bobby pulled his dick out from between his mother's tits and shoved it in between both mothers' lips as they kissed. Suddenly he had both sets of lips on either side of his cock. The mothers squealed and giggled, and then each one began sucking on the side of Bobby's dick closest to them. Emily and Betty had their mouths wrapped around the side of Bobby's cock on either side, and they moved their lips back and forth, opposite each other, caressing his dick with their lips.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Bobby grunted, feeling both his mother, and Emily suck his dick at the same time. "This is great!"

Mike stepped back, his penis slipping out from between his mom's breasts, and he watched Betty's tits jiggle temptingly as she sucked Bobby's dick, along with his mom. Strangely, it didn't really bother him that his mother was sucking someone else's cock, and even fucked this guy Bobby that he had just met. Maybe it didn't bother him because he was fucking Bobby's mom too.

Mike moved forward so he was standing right before Mrs. Smith, and he crouched down just a bit. Enough so that he could grab both of her huge, gorgeous tits in both of his hands. At first, her slick melons slipped out of his grasp, so he had to squeeze tighter to lift them up, and then he thrust his cock between them. Mike's dick had been coated with slick, warm baby oil, and now it was thrust between Betty's lotion-covered boobs. He mashed her tits together, completely forming them around his entire rod.

"Oh man, Bobby! Your mom's tits areamazing!!" Mike groaned as he felt the sheer pleasure of fucking Betty's breasts now. It was quite amazing to compare his mothers' knockers to Mrs. Smiths' like this.

"Thanks, dude. Your mom's tits are pretty awesome too. Mind if I fuck 'em?" Bobby asked in reply.

"Sure, man. Go for it, I'm fucking your mom's after all."

Bobby extracted his cock from between both women's mouths and then he pushed up against Emily's chest, burying his dick between her tits. Emily helped him by squeezing those perfect breasts around his cock as he began pumping his rod between them.

Mike and Bobby fucked each woman's tits for a very long time, switching back and forth several times, each of them taking turns with each other's moms. After about half an hour of fucking their mom's tits, each woman's breasts were dripping in lotion, baby oil, and their sons' teenage precum.

"Hey, enough titty-fucking! Its time you boys fucked us for real now!" Emily said, putting her hands on her hips and looking sternly at the boys. Her pussy was dripping wet now, and she was more than ready to receive some dick.

Betty agreed and was touching her bald, wet pussy as she gazed at the two dicks hungrily. "Yeah! I'm so ready to get fucked!"

Bobby and Mike stared at their mothers with glazed eyes. The two incredibly busty women where now getting up onto the bed, dretched in sweat, fuckjuice, and lube. It was almost like they were twins. They were even nearly identical in personality; Neither could tell which was sluttier, Mrs. Smith or Ms. Williams.

Betty and Emily were now on the bed, up on their hands and knees, thighs spread apart, doggy style position. From behind, Mike and Bobby were looking directly at their mothers' bald, pink twats, which were glistening in the light from their wetness. Those two, identically cunts were poised and ready to have cocks plunge into them. It was what their dicks were made for.

"Ok, you need try to guess whose cock is in you!" Mike said, and he and Bobby stepped up behind each woman. Bobby got behind Emily and Mike brought his cock up behind Betty. They each positioned their cockheads up against the woman's pussy, rubbed up and down a couple times, and then plunged forward, sinking their dicks into each mother. It was extremely difficult not to moan, but they didn't, knowing that if they did it would give away their identity.

Each of the horny teenagers gripped the woman's ass in their hands and began pumping, sliding their cock in and out of the woman. They each admired how the other's mother felt. Bobby and Mike had both been making love to their own mothers for so long, that it was a welcome change to fuck another woman, let alone one as gorgeous as the one they currently had their dick in.

"Well, I definitely know how my son's cock feels, and that's definitely not it!" Betty squealed as she got fucked blindly from behind. She looked over her shoulder and saw Mike behind her, gripping her ass eagerly fucking her.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,253 Followers