All Comments on 'The Smiths' New Neighbors Ch. 02'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 19 years ago
Woohoo!!

yeah! I've been waiting for this sequel for some time now. thanks for writing it.

haven't read it yet, so I dont know what the guy below is talking about. I'll just post another comment after I read it.

sacksackalmost 19 years ago
no one writes sex scenes like you do....

there are a few editing snafus which you could easily revise. Yet, a fun, sexy, romp....thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent as always

I greatly enjoy all of the stories of the little Universe of Westville and this new one is no exception. Looking forward to some more stories involving Juliet, the exchange student, though!

JohnEvansJohnEvansalmost 19 years ago
Yehaa!!!

Another excellent story. Damn you're good!

Leon22Leon22almost 19 years ago
God I love this story!

As always, I'm greatly impressed Zaxxon.

Finally seeing both Bett & Emily with their sons at the same time was amazing! I esspecially loved the part were both women were kissing and Bobby thrusts his cock between their lips!

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 19 years ago
YEAH!!!

I absolutely loved it! terrific story!

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 19 years ago
Awesome Story

I got no problem with your story. Heck you like tit fucking just as much as me and every other big breast lover, but maybe it's time for some new characters? Again I LOVED the story, but personally I could stand to read about some new busty babes with different personalities.

For example,I really liked Ms.Schwartz especially when she was a bitch. I hope it isn't rude, but I would like to request some more nonconsenual elements added to your future stories...if at all possible, that is.

Thanks for everything Zaxxon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Bobby & Mike need to gangbang both thier moms. Both Emily and Betty need their pussy's and ass's stuffed at the same time by both horny teenagers. Also maybe Betty's husband should come home early sometime and almost catch everyone in the act!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great writing!

Betty and Emily are the hottest milf's I've ever had the pleasure to read about. I really really hope that zaxxon keeps writing chapters for this one! Those mom's need to have a whole weekend with just their sons pounding them hour after hour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an excellent story, but...

how long before Bobby and Mike realize that besides fucking each other's mother, they can each fuck their own mom? The moms don't mind at all getting fucked in front of their friend and their boys, Mike and Bobby have watched their own mother getting royally fucked, they've witnessed that wonderful hairy hole between their own mother's legs--the same hole they came out of--getting plugged good and hard by a big stiff cock. Now it occurs to the boys that they've got big stiff cocks of their own that would fit real fine up their own mother's warm wet twat. They surely know the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and they're ready, willing, and very able to make great big puddles in their own personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Love to see the two mom's lick each other clean, while the two son's suck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Betty Smith

Loved these stories about Betty smith wish you would do more about her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous