The Man on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew could not believe he was out of the mix so soon. He watched as the brunette sat in her chair, facing the two men, her head alternating between sucking one big dick, then the other.

The pool area echoed with the enthusiastic wet sounds of her blowjob as it got sloppier and sloppier. She was bobbing on Frank's long cock when she pulled back, stroking it wetly.

"Yours is really long, Frank, and they are both so hard," she marveled, then plugged Richard's head into her mouth.

He moaned, toying with her large tits.

Andrew wasn't one for being on the sideline with access to a woman like this. In an effort to reinvigorate his cock, he moved over to Danielle's chair and reached across her legs to her neglected pussy. Danielle spread her legs as she sat upright, bemoaning the fact that her position did not allow a more unfettered access to her crotch.

Andrew's cock began to stir again as he felt how wet Danielle was.

"She's soaking wet." He reported in an almost whispered voice. This caused Richard and Frank to more aggressively squeeze her already hard nipples, which, in combination with Andrew's hands now grinding into her clit, caused Danielle to squirm and bounce.

"Jesus, she's cumming on my fingers!"

"Hmmm...Hmmm...Ummmmm!" Daniele managed to grunt and groan through her nearly incapacitating orgasm without removing her mouth from Frank's cock.

Andrew was so turned on, he found his cock was hard again. He pulled his hand out of the trembling brunette's pussy. She shook and brought her own hand to rub her clit as her climax faded.

Danielle found the other men had moved and Andrew was holding her by the hand, helping her to stand. She rose, slightly disoriented by her orgasm, and allowed him to reposition her on her hands and knees on the lounge chair.

Her body erupted in goosebumps. The men closed around her, Andrew behind and the others by her sides.

'Am I finally going to get fucked?' she wondered. 'Am I ready to actually let them fuck me?'

In that moment, she felt the tip of Andrew's cock rubbing up and down her saturated pussy lips. This stranger was at the threshold of her wet, hungry, married pussy.

"Wait, wait... hold on," Danielle said. This had all happened so fast. Andrew held her waist and she felt him part her lips with his wide head. "I don't knoo-ooooooooooohhhhh..." she sighed, arching her back as Andrew's cock penetrated her gaping pussy. She wanted a cock in her so badly she pushed her body back onto the thickness that just entered it. Andrew grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard into her as Frank and Richard approached her face again and took turns fucking her mouth with their cocks.

"UUUUNNNNHHH!" Danielle grunted as she slobbered all over the huge members. Andrew's pounding was making it difficult to align her mouth with the cock in front of her. She decided to just let them do the work. One man fucked her face for about five strokes before allowing the other to insert his. At one point, she had both of their cock heads in her mouth in an obscene display of her willingness to be used by the men.

Andrew continued to fuck her pussy. She was now officially out of control.

The feeling of his thick cock inside her sent Danielle into climactic orbit as she came again. She closed her eyes and put her head down, so as not to be distracted as she moaned and shivered her way to another incredible orgasm.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! FUCK!" she shook and jostled with Andrew's driving strokes into her pussy. Her tits dangled and wobbled below her.

Andrew felt Danielle's cum surge down his cock as he pumped his cock into her through her orgasm. Finally, when he felt the abundant cum dripping down his balls onto the towel laid out on the chair, he stopped pumping.

"God damn!" he swore, withdrawing his short, fat dick.

"Wait, what..." Danielle lifted her head, wiggling her ass and aching for more. She tried to push her hips back into Andrew, but they did not connect.

Instead, she felt a warm, creamy substance spread over her entire underside.

"Hold on, just hold still," Andrew said, spreading one ass cheek from the other with one hand.

"Oh," Danielle said, almost thoughtfully in response.

Richard lifted her head by the hair and placed his cock into her mouth. Danielle accepted him as she felt the smooth liquid being spread over her ass, legs, the backs of her thighs, and her pussy.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt a finger smear the lotion into her tight sphincter. With her mouth full of Richard's cock, she could not pull away to protest. She tried to reach behind her, to push him away, but Andrew had already coated his cock and her asshole with sunscreen and was stuffing his fat head into her lubed up ass.

Danielle thought, 'oh fuck!' and tried to say that, but it came out as, "Nnnng... Hnnng," around Richard's dick.

Andrew took this as "Uh Huh" and leaned forward, driving his thick cock halfway into her ass.

Danielle quickly reached a hand down and back to stimulate her clit, moaning, as Andrew slowly entered her. This was not something Danielle had planned on, but she soon discovered that the sensation was overwhelming and that she liked the feel of a dick inside her ass. Andrew pushed his cock into Danielle's ass and let it stay there, allowing her to better adjust to him.

With short strokes, he began fucking her in earnest while Frank and Richard continued to take turns using her mouth. After several minutes, Frank broke away from the foursome and spread out a few towels on the ground. Andrew reluctantly removed his rock-hard cock from her ass.

With shaky legs and a pussy that at that moment felt insatiable, Danielle wondered what was next. Richard lay on his back with his enormous erection sticking straight up in the air menacingly. It looked like a long, thick tree stump. Andrew waited patiently at Richard's feet, dick in hand.

"Alright, Danielle, I want you to sit on my cock," Richard said, looking up at her.

Frank took her by the hand and helped her stand. She moved over Richard, straddling him as she crouched.

"That's it, pretty lady. Slide down on that cock," Frank encouraged.

Richard watched the shapely brunette lower herself onto him. She crouched, lowering her hips until her wet pussy kissed Richard's cock head. Richard clamped his hands onto the brunette's dangling tits and nodded to her. As Frank pushed her shoulders down, Danielle slid down, slowly mounting Richard's hard, monstrous cock.

"Oh God, this will stretch me out!" Danielle half-heartedly protested. The truth was, she couldn't wait for Richard's cock to stretch her to her limits. She wanted him bad.

Danielle gyrated her hips and roughly stroked her own clit as she allowed her soaked pussy to adjust to Richard's magnitude. She watched as her pussy accepted inch after inch of his shaft until she saw her lips wrapped around his base. She'd taken it all.

With Richard's hands clenched on her huge tits and his enormous cock embedded fully, Danielle found herself climaxing again.

"Oh my Goddddd! So fucking thick!" Danielle yelled. It turns out that after anal sex, entering her pussy made her cum immediately.

Richard's cock was flooded as he continued squeezing her massive tits. Danielle trembled above him. When her climax subsided, she could no longer hold herself up by her legs. She collapsed onto Richard, resting on her knees on the towel with him still deep inside her pussy. She let her long hair and tits smother him below.

She began gyrating her hips, settling into it. It took her several moments to relax enough to get used to his thick cock in her wet pussy.

Her pussy had barely recovered from her last orgasm when she felt Andrew get down behind her. He separated her tan, supple butt cheeks, exposing her gaping asshole and eased his fat cock back into her ass. It was much easier this time.

Danielle could only pant as she was now being penetrated by two dicks. Her eyes grew wide as Andrew slammed balls-deep into her ass.

"Fuuucckk Meeee!!" Danielle was in a place she had never been before, nor even in her most outrageous fantasies would she have thought she would be; double-penetrated and loving it. In this position alone she came over four times one after the other. Now fucking and sucking the men for their pleasure, she was able focus on what exactly was happening to her on her patio.

The action was mostly controlled by Andrew, now thrusting into her well-fucked ass. Richard was able to keep most of his cock stuck deep into the brunette on top of him, enjoying her wet pussy. He felt as though he could cum at any moment if he tried.

Frank stepped over Richard and took ahold of her head. He started guiding her mouth down his long shaft to meet his thrusts. She was being fucked by three men now. Danielle tried to relax and let Frank fuck her mouth, while accommodating the other cocks in her, but having Richard deep inside her pussy was making it difficult for her to focus on anything else.

Frank got rougher. Danielle felt the back of throat become sore as he was trying to deep throat her. Her spit was foaming around her mouth and dripping down his balls as Frank reamed her mouth.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he announced proudly, "Here it is!" Frank held Danielle still and backed his cock away until his head was securely in her mouth.

She gazed up at him and he shook his cock as it rested on her tongue within her mouth. Semen burst into her mouth and against the back of her throat as his cock pumped surge after surge into her.

"Aww yesss, that's it," he held her hair, gathered in his hand, his dick leaping in her mouth.

Danielle took all of what Frank was spewing into her and swallowed. By now, she was well-versed in swallowing. She loved the taste of cum and what it represented as it was deposited in her mouth. It was confirmation that what she was doing was nasty...slutty.

'What was happening to me?' She thought. She never liked swallowing cum and now she'd swallowed several loads, Richard's, Andrew's, and now Frank's; men she'd just met. Danielle had discovered she was getting turned on by the ugly men and their raunchy behavior.

"Cumming in your ass!" Andrew announced excitedly. He buried his cock fully in her rectum and started coating it with cum.

She had a thought as Andrew was cumming in her ass, where she realized she would never allow a man she had dated in the past, including her husband, to have his way with her body like she was letting these disgusting men have.

"Whooweee!" Andrew said, punctuating his ejaculation with a slap on Danielle's ass. He thrust into her to make sure he'd put his entire load inside, then slowly withdrew.

"Oh God, fuck, you guys are filling me with cum!" she remarked, out of breath and still turned on.

Danielle felt Richard push his cock up into her womb as she rode him with the flavor of Frank's cum still on her tongue. Richard's cock felt better than she could have ever imagined. He expanded her and filled her to capacity like she never had been before. Her giant, swinging tits smacking him in the face as he tried to suck on her extended nipples. Andrew had jumped in the pool, presumably to rinse off and was drying himself with a towel, stroking his cock again in what looked like an effort to revive it for a third time. Danielle wondered if smaller guys could have more orgasms, but this thought was cut short by Richard as he grabbed her ass and popped her nipple out of his mouth, burying his cock to the hilt in Danielle's accepting cunt.

She felt him freeze up below her.

"Shiiit!" he hollered.

Danielle could feel her pussy fill with hot cum. "That's it. Oooooh yeah," she cooed, cum inside me, Richard!"

She jiggled her own tits happily as Richard pumped her pussy full of cum. He held himself deep inside and latched his mouth onto her breast again. Cum squirted out from around Richard's massive cock and oozed out onto the towel.

She cradled his head. "Oh God almighty, that was hot. Oh my God!" Danielle was still high from the fucking she just received.

At that point, all four lovers were totally spent and in need of some relaxation. They jumped into the pool one by one and cooled off from their encounter.

Danielle was a changing woman. She felt very close to these men that Gary would undoubtedly think were total losers. Deep down, she realized that she wanted these "parties" to continue. She became aware that she had opened herself up to a new world, a new way of looking at sex that she never knew existed. She was an exhibitionist, yes, but she was also a slut, and the thought of this realization drove her crazy with lust.

She knew she was done for the day, and most likely wouldn't be able to have sex for another week. The anal sex, her not being used to the size of Frank down her throat, and Richard stretching her pussy out made any more sex nearly impossible for a while. She said her good-byes and the men left. Danielle felt used and completely satisfied.

Her thoughts drifted briefly to her husband Gary and wondered if he was as satisfied with "London Anne" as she was with her new friends. She doubted it.

In an act that reflected her new attitude, she left the gate unlocked, wondering when her next nudist party would be.

1...345678