All Comments on 'The Man on the Balcony'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Mari55Mari55over 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

I normally don't like cheating stories but Cockhole is able to make the cheaters likeable and excuse them somehow. The story felt incomplete however. I believe that there is more to tell, if the author wants to. I sure hope he does.

EasySpiritEasySpiritover 6 years ago
amazing...

Love your work! Thank you

leftygoldbergleftygoldbergover 6 years ago
Great story

Love the the big boobed exhibitionist becoming joyfully overwhelmed by the sight of a big cock...Great concept, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!

I have read all your stories and I must ask you, for all of us, to write more.

Your stories are brilliant, and I have read thousands of them here in the past years.

This story, as well as "Helping the Elderly" should have more chapters to them.

Please write more, I am looking forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Hope you continue to write more about this beautiful women.

Would also like to read about her adventures at an adult theater or book store. How about a truck stop? Even better, on the farm. So want to see the husband become a willing participant and instigator of her new found freedom. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Another great story. I'm a 37 year woman from India and was seduced by an older neighbour and his friend. So this has particular resonance. Love. Brinda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel!

Please add a new chapter!

This is a wonderful story and both characters are likeable. I really would like to read part no. 2. You could add his brother-in-law e.g.

Thank you for all of your very (!) good stories.

GSaintGSaintover 6 years ago
Incredible

Cockhole,

this is one heck of a story! I love white wives with black older guys and hope to read a follow-up or more. Really outstanding!

Thanks for your time! You are one of the best...

Working222Working222about 5 years ago
The best!

Would love an update to see what Danielle is up to! One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Knocked up?6

What a story! More please. She's not on birth control, when does she get knocked up?

All your stories are great and well thought through. More, please; or follow- ons to your exiting stories.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Awesome great story Love to be the man who finally fucked Dan pussy bareback

Hope they another series to the man on balcony

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

far to long and spoilt by anal

BlokworkBlokworkalmost 2 years ago

Need a sequel this was a good story

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

HELLLLL,,, YEAHHhhhh..!! AMAZING... 5 HUGE stars..!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Amazing..!! HUGE Story... Another 5 HUGE stars..!!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Absolutely fantastic job! Very well written. That is as good a description of action as I've read here. Danielle was as hot as they come. Would love to watch action like that live. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous