The Man on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Could he be getting hard again already?' she wondered.

Danielle shook her head, then continued, "Had I known you could see, I would have worn a bathing suit or something. Something more appropriate. It's just...Well, I'm sorry, anyway." Danielle felt a weight lifted immediately after having confessed to him, although she lied about not knowing he could see the last time she played with herself.

Richard regarded her with gentle warmth, smiling slightly. He cleared his throat.

"Well, I might embarrass you by saying that I'm glad you didn't. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I thought it was just the way you were, you know, an exhibitionist. When I saw you masturbate, I thought it would be okay if I did too. The fact you thought I was blind explains a lot."

"Can we start over?" Danielle held out her hand.

"Absolutely!" Richard shook her hand.

Danielle stood and offered her hand to Richard. He took it and she lifted him up and helped him get to his feet. He awkwardly held his robe against his body as best he could, but Danielle already looked down and saw about two inches of the head of his cock peer out above the material. He had indeed grown hard again.

"I've been having a hell of a time recovering from my accident," Richard said, partially to distract Danielle as he turned away from her and secured his robe over himself. "I was in the hospital for three weeks. Cracked my hip...broke my femur...it was awful," he said wearily. "I closed on the house before the accident, so I've been waiting to move in for a while now."

"Oh wow! That does sound awful." Danielle pat him on the shoulder, but quickly removed her hand.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Danielle felt pity for the man. She really did want to start over.

"Actually, there is, but it's a lot to ask." Richard had a plan.

At that moment, Danielle was sorry she asked.

"Well, I will do what I can. What is it?"

"My therapy would go a lot faster, and I would feel much better, if I could do some of my aqua therapy in your pool. I go once per week, and I don't like having to go all the way to the physical therapy pool."

"Well...I..." Danielle didn't want to say yes, he was right, it was a lot to ask.

"It can be after you've gone inside, hell, you don't even have to be home. Whatever you can do would be appreciated." Richard wanted an excuse to get closer to this hot piece of ass, and his using her pool would get him in the same space.

Danielle realized she was being ridiculous. "Of course you can. In fact, whenever you see me outside just yell down at me, and I'll help you get into the pool area."

"That would be a tremendous help, Danielle, thank you!"

"I promise I will wear a bathing suit from now on." She smiled.

"Now don't go getting crazy on me!" Richard joked.

Danielle discovered he had a wonderful sense of humor, in fact, the more she spoke with him, the more comfortable she was around him, despite his homely appearance. He smiled an unpleasant, contorted sort of smile revealing his twisted teeth. His pock-marked face revealed a history of acne or some other serious skin condition. Still, she found him strangely attractive. There was something about his being an ugly man with a big penis that was a turn on. This realization caught her off guard.

Danielle excused herself and said goodbye to her neighbor, then left for home. She planned on finishing her tanning, cooking herself lunch, and maybe having a couple glasses of wine.

That night, Danielle needed to talk to her husband. She called the number for the flat that his company reserved for their employees who traveled to London on business. After the phone rang several times, a woman answered, followed almost immediately by her husband, Gary on the other extension.

"Hello?" Gary had a nervous edge to his voice.

"Hey...Who the hell was that?" Danielle knew exactly where he was staying as she had traveled with him to London twice in the past year. There were two phones in the flat; one in the bedroom, and one in the small sitting area. There was no reason Gary should have a woman with him.

There was a brief, but distinctly suspicious pause.

"That was Anne from the London office, she came by to pick up a portfolio I had for the project we're working on." Gary was obviously lying, and sounded very anxious.

"Gary, it's eleven-thirty at night in London, what the hell?" Daniele was furious.

"She's leaving right now, Danny. Honestly, how could you think I'm cheating on you?"

There was another pause, as Gary's inference seemed premature.

Angry and out of patience, Danielle ended the call and opened a bottle of wine. She poured a glass and flopped onto the couch, her mind racing.

'He'll call back. He'd better call back. That was seriously sketchy,' she thought, sipping her wine.

Ten minutes passed. Then twenty. She poured another glass.

When the phone rang over an hour later and she confirmed that it was in fact her husband calling, she didn't bother to answer. The fact that it took him so long to call back after she hung up broke her heart. He must have needed time to get "Anne from the London office" out the door. What other explanation could there be? His belated call back proved to her that he was in fact with another woman. She proceeded to drink more wine.

Over the next two days, Danielle spoke to Gary a couple of times, but her trust in her husband was gone. She had no idea how she was going to make it through the next ten days until he came back and they could decide what to do about their relationship. But, she refused to wallow in the depressed wake of a failed marriage. She made up her mind that she was going to enjoy this time she had alone.

Danielle hadn't seen Richard on his balcony, or anywhere else for that matter, for the past two days. She was avoiding going outside at all and instead, ran some errands, made a large pitcher of kamikazes, and watched old movies on TV.

It had now been three days since Danielle had helped Richard on his balcony, and she couldn't take another day indoors. Not wanting to go out naked in front of Richard, she dug deep in her bathing suit drawer looking for an appropriate suit. Finally, she saw something red. It was an old, red one-piece from her short time as a lifeguard in college.

She pulled the suit out. It was a bit faded, but otherwise, the one-piece was exactly how she remembered it. She quickly slipped into it and stretched it up over her body.

Well, the good news was that it still fit perfectly, meaning she hadn't gained any weight nor had she lost her college shape. The bad news was that her breasts seemed to be larger now and that the fabric had all but worn out. It was now considerably thinner.

The red hue of the suit had faded to a darker, rust color. The white cross symbol stretching over her chest had yellowed slightly. She looked at herself in the mirror, noticing how much of her deep cleavage was on display. She could also clearly make out the darker skin of her nipples through the worn material. Seeing her barely concealed tits made matters worse as her nipples grew hard and even more pronounced.

She shook her head. This would have to do. It was the least sexy bathing suit she had. She made her way downstairs and out into the sun, more than a little upset to have lost her nudist privileges in her own back yard.

It was a beautiful morning as Danielle prepared to get some sun. She loathed tan lines, and she was about to get some major tan lines in the one-piece she was wearing, but she couldn't take the chance of Richard seeing her nude again.

She had no sooner than walked out to the pool when she heard him yell down at her.

"Hey neighbor! Nice day for a swim." Richard was on his balcony in a blue, orange and red Hawaiian style shirt and what looked like a rather small, blue bathing suit.

'Well, that was quick,' she thought, but put on a polite demeanor.

"Hi, Richard. How are you?" Danielle waved, then tried to smile, squinting up at him and shading her eyes with her hand. She'd forgotten her sunglasses.

"I'm okay. Hey, I like the suit you had on the other day a lot better!"

Danielle thought his comment was a little awkward, then realized what he was implying. She wasn't expecting his humorous comment and she effused a snorting, abrupt laughter.

"Hey, I was nude that day!" She played along.

"Exactly!" Richard smiled, then asked, "Would this be a good time to use the pool?" He was facing her from the side of his balcony.

Danielle hadn't planned on having any company today. She was still very much upset about Gary. Also, this was the very first time he'd seen her since she offered to let him use her pool. Now he was already asking. She found it a little annoying. But, despite her being put out, she felt that having someone to talk to might not be a bad idea after all. Not to mention it was the neighborly thing to do.

"Uh, yea, sure," she tried to sound enthusiastic, squinting up at him. "Do you need help?"

"No, I'll be down in about five minutes." Richard turned and went inside the house.

Danielle set out two extra towels and rearranged a few chairs to better accommodate her guest.

The next moment, Richard was knocking at the side gate that Danielle always kept locked.

She went to the gate and paused, seeing him moving slightly between the slats. As she opened the gate, she felt a sort of nervousness that she used to get when she went out on a date. She had opened herself up to this man she barely knew and he could easily take advantage of her. As he entered past her, she closed and locked the gate behind him. For a moment, she looked at the older man, noticing for the first time that he was considerably shorter than she was. He was smiling his crooked smile at her, which gave her an uneasy feeling.

She turned and led him up the path to the pool. She could feel his eyes on her ass as he walked behind her, again making her uneasy. She wanted to break her uneasy feeling, so she spoke.

"So, after the other day, how are you feeling?"

"A little stiff today. Legs are acting up." Richard's dick began to fill with blood. He watched her ass wobble in the one-piece suit ahead and above him. He almost reached out and grabbed it, but resisted the urge.

"Let's see if the pool can help with that." Danielle turned and smiled at him over her shoulder.

Richard had his eyes still glued on her ass as she strode casually into her pool area. Her ass was separated by the thin, red fabric of her suit, and as a result, quite a bit of cheek was exposed.

"Here we are," she unnecessarily gestured to the pool, "help yourself!"

"Thank you. This will do me wonders." Richard unbuttoned and removed his Hawaiian shirt, revealing a nest of wiry chest hair. He limped into the pool.

Danielle followed him into the water and was standing across from him, showing him both the shallow and deeper areas of the pool. It wasn't always easy to tell them apart in her black-bottom pool. Richard leaned against the side of the pool where the water level came up to his thighs. He was listening to Danielle while ogling her breasts.

"You know, Danielle, you shouldn't have to put a bathing suit on for me. I know I'm taking advantage of your kindness by being here, so I'll make this the last time. I won't use the upstairs balcony again either. I can sit downstairs. You should be able to do whatever you want in your back yard without me looking at you."

Richard said all this in a very sweet, very sensitive way. Contrasting his actions, he constantly stared at her breasts while he spoke, taking note of her oversized, stiff nipples; a fact that was not lost on Danielle. She noticed his gaze locked on her tits the entire time he was talking to her. It was even more obvious than when she felt his eyes on her ass. Standing in the water, even if only knee-deep, caused her nipples to become hard. They'd likely be clearly visible through the thin fabric of the suit.

Despite herself, she found her own gaze drop to Richard's crotch. His tight suit seemed to conceal a thick, coiled tube and the outline of his cock became more obvious as she looked at it.

'He must be getting hard,' she thought. 'It's my turn to stare, now.'

His penis was like a fattened snake, winding its way to the side, then up to the waistband. A hint of deep red appeared and she realized she could see about one-half inch of his head poking through his Speedo swimsuit. Seeing his large, protruding head brought back memories of the day on his balcony when she actually held the monster in her hands. She stood frozen, now recalling that she had masturbated to the image and feel of his cock at least twice over the past two nights.

They stared each other down, almost as if in a sexual duel.

Richard continued, "In fact, you should keep living your nudist lifestyle, I won't try to look, or even comment about it. And I promise I'll be good." He seemed to almost be trying to dare her, to see if she would give in.

"It's not your fault, Richard. It was an awkward situation, and, again, I apologize. I want you to use the pool. I hardly ever use it." She wasn't sure where this was going, but didn't want to lose her excuse to show off her body. Her tone shifted slightly and she added, "I will admit, though, that I am upset about not being able to sunbathe nude."

"Who says you can't? You can go right ahead and do your thing. Don't adjust your lifestyle for me. Hell, I've already seen you naked plenty of times, makes no difference to me if you stay that way or not." Richard bluffed, staring at Danielle's tits. He actually thought it was a little unfair that he got to see her naked body already, but here she was covering up now.

Danielle went right on staring at Richard's cock as it tried to break free from its tight confines. But his words sunk in. Like a lightbulb, an encouraging thought popped into her mind.

'He's right! He's already seen me naked, my God, he's even seen me cum a few times, so what's the point?'

Danielle felt the familiar electricity shoot through her veins and down to her pussy. She knew she couldn't resist the thrill of being nude outside.

She smiled, finally pulling her eyes from Richard's crotch to his face. They made eye contact.

"Are you sure?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You bet! Go ahead and be free," Richard encouraged her.

"Well, maybe I will." Danielle turned away, walked slowly out of the pool and stood next to a chair by the table under the veranda.

Richard had moved into deeper water, away from her, and had begun moving his legs in some sort of exercise. He seemed uninterested in what Danielle was now doing.

Without drawing attention to herself, and as casually as she could with trembling hands, she slid the straps of her one-piece from her shoulders. The thin material held fast, still stretched across her broad chest. She scooped under her breasts, freeing the suit. It slid into a small heap at her feet.

As soon as the air hit her private areas, the areas that society deemed inappropriate to expose, she felt her skin tingle. She absently squeezed her nipples without realizing it, then retrieved the suit and draped it over the back of her chair.

'My God, that feels better,' she thought.

Richard saw her get naked in the corner of his eye and smiled.

Danielle felt her mood improve immediately. Thoughts of her cheating husband melted away as she felt the warm breeze brush against her bare nipples. She missed the sensation of being nude these past few days. The excitement returned as she focused on the fact she was naked in front of her strange neighbor.

'Gary would flip if he saw me now.' Danielle took great pleasure in this thought.

Seeing Richard in the pool caused her pussy to become wet. He seemed to be ignoring her, focused on whatever stretches he was performing. Danielle sat on her lounge chair and began the process of spreading lotion on her body. She kept an eye on Richard to make sure he didn't drown or have any problems. She also wanted to see if he was going to be alright about her being nude in front of him.

She finished her entire sunscreen routine without Richard looking at her even once. Feeling a little nervous, she decided to go pour herself a kamikaze from the pitcher she made the night before.

Two quick drinks later, and she was back out in her chair, naked by the pool and feeling wonderful. She noticed Richard had gotten out and was drying off. He sat in a chair facing her now with the towel around his waist.

"Well, I'm going to head out. I have to go in and take my medication and eat a little something."

"Okay, Richard." Danielle was feeling downright bubbly. "Come over any time. I'll keep the gate open."

"Thank you kindly! Your pool will come in handy."

"I'm glad you can find use for it." Danielle sighed a pleasant sigh. The kamikazes made her feel like she was floating.

As he was walking out, he turned to her and added, "It must feel good being naked all the time. Maybe I'll try it next time." He had stopped as he neared the path to the side gate where he came in.

Before she thought about her answer, she responded,

"You should! It feels amazing!" She closed her eyes and relaxed in her chair.

Richard lingered to gaze over her fantastic body as she lay peacefully on her chair. He had never seen tits like hers and shook his head in disbelief. Finally, he turned and left.

That afternoon, Gary called and he and Danielle argued about his being suspiciously unavailable to take her calls during the day, which would be night time in London. Danielle went to bed feeling angry and alone.

In the morning, Danielle was back to feeling her usual, happy self. She had her coffee and yogurt, and worked on reorganizing her office space. By eleven o'clock, she had her towels and sunscreen set out by the pool and was feeling full of life.

As she prepared to lay down, her thoughts drifted back to yesterday and the last exchange she had with Richard. She didn't understand their strange sexual tension, and she was worried about being able to resist that gorgeous cock of his. It dominated her mind in a way she didn't feel fully in control of. Though she had seen it up close before, the fact that it was concealed but still visible to her yesterday made her want to see it again.

She sighed, hoping that she wouldn't regret telling Richard he could come over anytime he liked as she began applying her sunblock.

Danielle, spent a good amount of time enjoying the experience of rubbing her lotion onto her skin. It felt great. Feeling the warm sun, and once again being able to enjoy it without the hindrance of clothing, made her horny. She pressed against her aching pussy and gave a soft moan. She absently played with herself, feeling energetic in the sun. Her hand felt nice and she tweaked her soft breasts, but it felt like she had an itch that she just couldn't scratch. What she needed was to get laid.

She put that thought out of her head and tried to focus. In her mind, she could still feel the firm, yet spongy texture of Richard's immense penis. She wanted to hold it again. She would just have to avoid looking at his face while she did it.

From the side of her yard, she heard the familiar "CLINK" of her gate closing. She had just inserted her first two fingers into her bare pussy, and held them there in excited anticipation. She knew it was probably Richard, remembering she had left the gate open after her somewhat inebriated open invitation to him.

But what if it wasn't? She was totally naked, playing with herself, with her door wide open. Her heart raced. Her pussy throbbed around her fingers and she pressed against her engorged clit with her thumb, frozen otherwise in anticipation. She felt the shadow of the person creep over her from above and off to the side.

123456...8