All Comments on 'The Last Great Act of Defiance'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
I am so confused

He won't cheat on her, because that would be a sin and he wants to honor his vows. But he will kill someone. No problem there.

He lives in a no-fault state so: "That basically means she gets damn near everything – the house, half of the savings, half of the retirement and a huge chunk of my salary. In other words, she'd get to live in the house I built, get half of my money AND I'd have to pay for her to live there and keep on fucking her boyfriend while I get to live in a piece of shit apartment eating pork and beans."

And yet he has millions and millions of dollars. And that's not how a divorce would work. They had no minor children. The house would be sold and they would split the proceeds. She had her own job, so loss due to alimony and retirement would be severely mitigated.

He was 25 to 30 years her senior, right? Having served in Vietnam, he had to have been born around 1950 or earlier. He thought if he let her do it once, she wouldn't do it again? Hell, there's an excellent chance that he could have had her arrested for elder abuse or depraved indifference.

Aside from those striking oddities, it was an interesting story that was well told.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Everyone kills someone.

A tale to make Vandemonium1 proud. Nothing like some blood and gore. to get the old hormones going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked this story very much.

It's probably the best new story story here today for the LW crowd.

A lot of story-telling in two pages.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Heartwarming

That was unique.

HighpikeHighpikeover 5 years ago
Very, very

Good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is bad for so many reasons

Pretty sure it gets over 4 stars in the ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

5 Stars

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

Semper Fi..........5 Stars for a touching story.★★★★★ WOOF!

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Well , he was a wimp , but he went out with a Bang

Only he should have gutshot the Bastard so he'd linger in pain for a couple of hours .

Septic shock on a Bull is good salve for a wounded cuck' s wounds .

The Bitch changed tunes after she saw big cocks grey matter spray , and the knowledge that the coin was gone ! I kinda think the latter hurt her much deeper than the former .

***** and a favorite story & author !

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Suspension of disbelief required, but . . .

. . . still not bad.

A married man needs his wife’s consent to take her name off as first beneficiary on his retirement accounts. A better answer would have been for him to cash them out and then spend the money in a way that she couldn’t go after it. Then, still being his legal wife, she’d be responsible for the taxes.

Did he really reclaim his manhood? He wouldn’t have lost it if he hadn’t accepted the situation for two years, just over money. He didn’t dump his wife on the spot, and he didn’t kill her lover until he was already dying. He didn’t know he had cancer until some time after he had ‘accepted’ the situation.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Financially unbelievable

I like a good story. Even when details are "fudged". If he was in a "normal" situation with not a lot of assets, I could understand him fearing a divorce. But why would he worry about the "no fault" divorce situation if their marital assets were approx $12 million plus a house? Split 50/50 he would still have $6 m, with the house a seperate issue. Plus, the $2 m he "gave" for an educational trust and a trust to support the widow of his friend obviously came from matrimonial assets and would need to be investigated. Oh and just getting a pre-nup agreement does nothing to address the accumulation of assets while married ie marital assets. Sadly, major flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Huh?

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
stupid story

the old dude was a moron....shoud have killed those two lovers years ago and enjoy his life

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Those would be some mighty pricey pork and beans

If he's worth ten mil, and the wife would get half in a divorce, that still leaves five. If he had that much money to start with he should have been able to do something about the lover well before it got out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it!

Well Done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Very well written. I like stories about duty, honor and country wrapped around human strength and weaknesses. Life is messy sometimes. I also like when the good guys win.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
well done

great story

i love when there are consequences for cheaters

you never really know how one may react after being mentally tortured

as i read all these stories there is one item that is one constant ``NO FAULT`` and cheaters seem to bleed that sucker dry.

i know there will be comments on points of law in this story but who the fuck cares

a man was painted into a corner and he got out the way he thought was fit so spare us the poor wife deserved a second chance.

i was disappointed that she committed suicide it was far too good for the cheating fucked up bitch and a long slow death would have been more satisfying

to all the cucks and wimps who will hate this story go fuck yourselves or grow a pair and get your self respect back like our hero did

a well deserved 5* and 10 hard ons ..........

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

That was fantastic. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I know how LW says it is, but in real life I CAN'T believe she gets the house AND half the money. For most people the biggest part of the assets is their equity in the house. If she gets the house, he probably gets ALL the money, she might even owe him some money! If the kids are out of the house she probably doesn't even automatically get the house.

"They didn't even stop when the paramedics came to get me." - No-Fault or no, that kind of coldness is going to SOMEHOW work against her.

Why not show their friends and family what she's been doing She obviously cares what they think, or she wouldn't have been "playing the part of the loving spouse all these years."

Him "just not doing it for her anymore" can explain the cheating, but not the cruelty.

Timing is off, maybe the original story is much older. Two years ago his wife was 45, but he's a Vietnam Vet? He's probably in his 70's!

Learn the difference between the noun, "advice," and the verb, "advise."

If he's close enough for the phone to pick up what is said, then he can probably hear it on his own.

"It won't be as much fun, though, without you here for us to humiliate." - Again, this is much more than him just "not doing it for her anymore."

Hell, even if somehow, some way, he was willing to try to get them help, he's a murderer now, his life is over even without the tumor.

Christ, with all his money she could have given him a fair divorce and still have been set for life!

I know she's technically the widow, but isn't there SOME process to keep her from such a place of honor?

When he showed his in-laws the video, I hope he started it AFTER the blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

You show that even broken wimp cucks can get even though it is an overdue desperate act with no lasting penalties.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story!

I will never understand wives like that, but I do know they exist. They are bitter and angry and blame everyone close to them for their own mistakes. The husband deserved a quick divorce and freedom, not a choice between two deaths. Sad. It was a good story well told. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The cucks won't like this one

But, they aren't men anyway.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Terrible and a little over the top.

But entertaining.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, I'm not a fan of the story.

I remember the original story, or at least part of it. If some guy told me he was going to fuck my wife I'd tell him if he did they'd never find his body, and I'd mean it. If someone with that kind of money was so greedy that he would stay with slut like because he didn't want to lose it then he deserved what he got. The end was too little too late and the only reason he did it was because he was dying anyway, not because he started to respect himself. No, poor choice for original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Nice to read a btb story from a different perspective I look forwward to reading more of your work.

sggylvrsggylvrover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great read, thanks so much for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story ,different,

The story line of a man let his wife humiliate him .tear him apart for 2 years before he snapped and killed himself and the lover. I cannot see how or why this women would turn into this sadistic person who could does this to a loving husband. People can be cruel but this was beyond that.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Just stupid. Really

This is just boilerplate crap typical of LW Genre. Of course the other guy couldn't just be an asshole... He had to be a foreign intelligence officer and then of course it turns out he was actually working for ISIS...

If you have a heart attack and your wife is fucking another man front of you... And this is your perspective about divorcing her or getting revenge... Then you deserve to be cheated on because you're stupid.

"No, son, that wouldn't be right," he told me. "I took a vow before God and everyone to remain faithful to her till death do us part. Those vows mean something to me even if they don't mean shit to her."

And women loved to take advantage of stupid men

AileyInnAileyInnover 5 years ago
One of the most...

enjoyable stories I have read. Don’t enjoy the cuckold concept, but will overlook to see the exposure of such courage and punishment of people who wish to torture others...

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
1 starr

1 starr.... just a test

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Required way too much suspension of disbelief. First, with no children, there's no way the wife gets it all in the divorce. Even with children, she doesn't get it all. Second, you can't disinherit a spouse that way.

And, sorry, but his line about, "mistaking patience for weakness," is just not supported by the story...he WAS weak. A better title would have been The First Great Act of Defiance. Further, her, "I didn't mean it...I love you," after he was already dead was just bizarre.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
When I read the original

story I was pissed. Though this is different and some things don't add up, I was glad that Allen got to pick which way he went out. Nothing better than a cranial head shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull

He was no marine!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hope

This was for those of us who read all these LW stories and.just wish some of these wimp husbands would grow a set and take charge of their lives. Allen took it for too long, but when he finally snapped, he scorched the earth. A .45 to the head will discourage a lot of so called bulls. Cockiness, arrogance, and dominant behavior disappear quickly when looking into the barrel of a .45 , or even at a Louisville Slugger. I don't think Allen was really a weak man based on his past life and success in business. I think he just truly loved his wife and hoped she would snap out of her aberrant behavior. As he realized that he was dying, and she continued to get worse in her treatment of him, he just decided to take charge of everyone's life.

Usual question for those who complain about details and suspending belief for the story. Why is this fictional story any harder to believe than all the ten inch cocks and 42DD tits found in other LW stories? Just read, enjoy it or don't, but quit nit picking.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I wouldn't have handled it the way Allen did, BUT.....

I think he handled it better than I would have.

Kill the Douchebag Guy. He was obviously Muslim so that is pretty much all they understand anyway. They have no real moral compass.

Make the wife's life a virtual living Hell so bad it gets to the point she has to take her own life lol. How sweet is that. The amount of mental torture and strain on her from that day until her last must have been extreme. You can't wish for any better revenge than that. Making sure she can't get a dime is icing on the cake.

Then give all of your money to a young man with some integrity trying to start off in the world.

Good Story overall. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did you copy Harry Potter?

I know this has nothing to do with the story, but when the main character named his son after "Two of the bravest men" he had known, I got major harry potter vibes from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Not the least bit erotic. I suggest you post this on the burn the bitch website. Not Literotica.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This is 2019 and we need to be positive,

I don't often say this, but HiV is on the money with his observation. Next I'll be agreeing with AMerryman 2.0 and seeking help translating LSD's comments. It's a new year! As Tazz would say, the pork barrel is under the bridge. Have a great 2019!

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Story Doesn't Add Up

First let's follow the money:

1. The Maggie wants Allen to die so she can get his life insurance money so that her and her lover can travel the world. Meanwhile Allen leaves the kid $10 million after taxes and fees. So that means there was $16 million (leaving more than $5 million Allen would have had to pay federal inheritance tax of at least 50%, plus state taxes). Plus the house. So if she divorces Allen she gets $8 million. That has got to be heck of a lot more than life insurance he would have likely had. She can't retire and travel around the world with her lover for the rest of her life on $8 million?

2. Allen says he doesn't want to divorce Maggie because she would get the house, half of his assets and he would have to give her alimony for a long time which would force him into poverty. As the above states he would have had $8 million, he could've quit his job (no alimony) and travelled the world himself and found himself a sugarbaby.

3. He cannot just give away all his money in his will and completely exclude his wife. Anything that was under both their names, including the house, savings in both their names, etc, would automatically go to his wife. In DC, yes I quickly looked it up, he could exclude things exclusively in his name and give that away, but being married 17 owing years, with no prenup mentioned, most things would be under both their names. He could only give away 50% of what they both co-owned, excluding the house that she lived in which she would get all to herself.

4. In the world this author creates the husband could give away all his net worth away in his will to whomever he wanted. In this not real world, why would the wife constantly taunt him, flaunt her affair, and talk about inheriting his money knowing he could disinherit them?

5. There were already 3 videos out there that made Maggie look horrible, how could Allen attorney holding more videos be a leverage of her reputation being tarnished for her to not contest the will? Is there a lower level than a slug that she would have been worried about?

6. Ok, the kid now had the money to attend an Ivy league school, but how did he get into the Ivy league school being a C studen?

7. If the wife was so evil and after his money how did he give away $2 million to the kid and his mother without her knowledge?

There are other non-sensical things in this story, like why this lover came after her, why this frigid woman who never cheated before (according to him) all of a sudden become a whore to this one particular man who completely fucked over her husband, etc, etc. But will leave those alone, since the money trail is a much easier thing to consider.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Moronic Story

Two reasons:

First half is outright idiotic, no women and no seducers act like that and risk their lives for sex. This is a product of misogynistic nightmare similar in some ways to idiotic cuckold stories except that psychotic reasons to have such a nightmare are probably different.

Second half is equally foolish, apparently still misogynistic accusations toward female "talk shows" (my guess is that the author wanted to accuse "liberals" but had no guts to actually write that) . Of course, "armed" with such a precious "experience" the main hero now knows how to select a proper wife for himself - by monitoring behavior of parents! Sooo clever. :-)

The writing is not bad but when you have such flawed optics toward human relations, and particularly toward women, there is no way you can write anything intelligent. People like this are responsible for provoking violence against women. These misogynistic fantasies are first step toward full blow psychosis. No wonder we have so many serial murderers whose exclusive victims are females of all ages.

This story is garbage. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Many Holes

I realize it's fiction, but there are so many holes in this story. A man worth ten million will not be "living in a shitty apartment" and eating beans after a divorce.

He visited his friend's deathbed and didn't meet the friend's son while he was there? He lives with the wife after she fucks her lover while he's having a heart attack? A former Marine puts up with this shit for two years? The lover is with ISIS? It goes on and on.

The only reason this has been rated so high is the guy shot the lover and the adulteress died.

Sorry - this was "The First and Last Mediocre Act of a Wannabe Marine"

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
So

Loving wives has reached the stage of nonsensical murder/suicide tales getting high scores.......because the bitch got burned.

Think it's time to start ignoring this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good story BUT a terrible ending!

I like the story and so glad when the bitch got burned but I must admit that the ending is nit very creative. You took the easy, not that suicide is easy, out. 4-Stars though!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@johnadp

Re: Joint Ownership - you are both right and wrong. SOME things, such as the deed to a house, requires both signatures to dispose of. Others, like a bank account, allow EITHER signatory access to ALL the funds. It's similar to credit cards. Many stories have the husband removing his name from the account. Can't happen if there's a balance. If hubby and wife have a credit card in both their names with a $5,000 balance, they are BOTH liable for that amount. The only way that he can remove his name is to pay off the balance. If they have enough in their joint savings, he can certainly pay it off with those funds.

Re: The videos, I believe the last one actually started AFTER the BJ, so it was just their nasty talk, which was bad enough. The other ones were obviously much worse.

Re: The kid - I believe he buckled down once he got the scholarship, and schools can be remarkable flexible on academic standards when enough money is being tossed around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@darkdonut

Lol, dude. The fuck was he supposed to do ? The set up was copied from a cuck story , not his creation. God you're stupid.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Could have been better

The problem presented here is important. Adultery vetoed in the Ten Commandants which makes it sound like a crime. But it isn't. When I was a child in the States the

given to the problem here was the logical result of adultery.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
I don't care

What others think. This one made me cry. But good for the video taker. He waited until he knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story...

...enjoyed it. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Meh

Plot holes galore.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
well-written but...

This was a well-written story, but there are things that stretch credibility too much.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
LIKED IT!

Agree with 26thNC. Good show. author. BTW nitpickers, try reading the next one for entertainment and not as an instruction manual for a life well lived. It'll keep the ulcers down.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Great tale. You have to understand that fiction is more satisfying than the truth because anything can happen in fiction, proven by this fine tale. Can't call it revenge. Let's just say that justice was served.

By the way, I'm still alive.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So why wasn't he charged as an accomplice to the murder of the diplomat?

Sure, he can claim he had no knowledge that Allen planned to kill the guy, but it gives the wife a hook to challenge the will and bring charges in civil court. A jury might have given her at least some portion of the estate.

As to her suicide, why would she? Suicide is the act of someone mentally ill, or with a conscience. This evil whore was neither. If she was still attractive and an unprincipled skilled whore, she would continue her life with great success in the D.C. social strata. Hell, she'd fit right in.

Killing the diplomat was the B solution. He should have amputated his cock, his tongue, and his fingers, then make sure he lived. He also should have removed the wife's clitoris. Let her fuck for money or influence, but never again pleasure. Still, not a bad ending.

Thanks for the revenge; Schweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

A pretty fitting way for the Spaniard to end, in my opinion. And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person. And leaving his wife penniless? That was priceless. Pretty smart move e-mailing out the video of the whole incident and then stashing the phone in an anonymous safe deposit box. Yeah, this was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best Story so Far I Read That You Have Written

This story was well written and not nearly as exaggerated as others of your stories I have read. I do not think I could of taken that for 2 years. I think I would of cashed in everything, hid the money, killed the gigolo as described in the story, emailed everybody videos of the whores romps, somehow make it look like I committed suicide and simply disappeared. He had more then enough money and did not know 2 1/2 years ago he would die in 2 1/2 years from a tumor. But since he knew he was dying when he finally pulled the plug it was a good way to end it. PS 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gave it a five, don't know why.

I guess maybe marines in Vietnam, Dead Marines Zone, Medal of Honor, they all deserved one, bloody mess.

Glad to be a loyal American, not proud of what we did.

And the dad thing at the end, said the same thing myself.

adevilru12adevilru12about 5 years ago
Arlington National Cemetery?

In 1997 Congress enacted a law that prohibited veterans convicted of committing a capital offense from being interred at any national cemetery, Certainly not a cemetery like Arlington.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHEN ONE FINALLY DECIDES ITS TIME FOR PAYBACK

you might as well go full throttle, TK U MLJ LV NV

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
5☆I

I kinda know the feeling , living it again now, when life becomes pointless, where it hurts too much to care..

Semper fi Allen. 0311. 19 series for those who never had a serial number. Now they use your SS number, which does not detract for what you do.

halfday35halfday35about 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyable read, don't really get the negative comments it appears no one is allowed escapism in fiction . if they want realism look.elsewhere this site really doesn't do reality

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Don't degrade Semper Fi always faithful. She wasn't you don't put up with shit you hand it out

I know it's story but

USMC. old corps Semper Fi has special meaning to most of us marines always faithful doesn't mean playing cuckold just opposite. Take necessary steps to alleviate situation whatever means

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@adevirule12

I'm inclined to believe that in real life, that man would have been allowed to be buried at Arlington for 2 reasons:

First (and most importantly): Political privilege. He was apparently a well-known, high-class political appointment. They get away with murder anyway.

Second: Although there's ironclad proof he committed murder, he was never convicted. They don't put dead men on trial.

It would most likely be a huge controversy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brutally frank

It was a very graphic narrative of a cruel cheating wife that ended in a very twisted fashion but one that justified the call to BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vaaaooo!Nagy volt!

Szerettem olvasni ezt az írást!Gratulálok!M2IDE3

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
5* But...

ISIS shithead died to quickly. One tap to the guts, one to the chest/lungs and watch him bleed out. One tap to Maggie's knee cap then wait till help gets near before making sure raghead is dead, then blow your head off. I know it's fiction so why not go the full Monty on them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but story doesn't back up the premise

Seemed to get awfully close in a really big hurry to someone he just met

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nuff said

Semper Fi

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Good story

Karma is a bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someday I'll explain to you how I know fidelity is important

Five minutes later:

Someday has arrived

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Please continue to write. Your story really tugged at my heart. I am a old Vietnam Nam vet. My experience in the jungle tells me that you speak truth.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
The best story in the world

This was the best and the saddest story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@anon 1/19

"...someday I'll tell you..."

Then he graduated from college, got married, and became a lawyer.

Seems like that would take more than five minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
she can do all the theater in the world

all dressed up with her 'i'm sorry' note.

but literally everything about her up until the very end of that man's life told me she was a cold hearted loser who deserved to live out her days in a dark cell with just enough food to survive.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Probably one of restaurant's earliest and best stories. Still great.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Hooorah.....

YES ,it always ends like that. 'It's not what it seems, it's just sex , I still love you, etc., etc., the list goes on and on. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. John Wayne. 7 stars. I can' count. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice, but....

I'm wondering if you don't get bored by your stories. It's always the super bitch who acts like no one before and a super humiliated man who has no character flaws. In the end the good guy wins, which is nice, really. The plot actually never changes. I believe you're creative enough to try something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honor of a Man

Some yes might say This Guy was a wimp I say No He was not He held firm to His Convections even till the End . He was one of the Last of a Lost and forgotten type of Man. What is wrong with when You give your promise you keep it no matter what Happens ? For a Person such as Allen I would stand at the Gates of Hell and spit in the face of the Devil If Allen asked me to do it because He would do that for Me! I say this in thinking of the People who even in My own Pollical Party have turned their Backs on the very Man who accomplished the very ideas they at one time Preached to the Mountain tops and said they wanted for Us . But why did they do this as the Man Allen was and as His own wife did to him? I can only Say They are Cowards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Liked It

But I did have just one small problem with it. I am pretty sure I wouldn’t, couldn’t have waited two years to extinguish my wife’s lover. And if my wife had insulted and demeaned me like his did to him, well, she coulda had the next bullet. I just don’t take getting stabbed in the back lightly. But, all’s well that ends well.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

This story did well, but the ISIS and Spanish ambassador connection seemed incongruous and seemed to have been placed there after the fact. As if you had to remind us that Spanish ambassador is bad.

I found it funny tbh.

The man did seem to be tragically emotionally damaged. He needed help, I wish you'd hinted at an alternative way to fix it rather than death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Responding to the comment by will_shakespeare 01/20/21

What 'alternative to death' are you referring to?? The guy's going to be dead from a brain tumor in another month and YOU want to send him for counseling?? You disgusting airheaded Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to exist in our Galaxy. It's no wonder this country is going to shit.

An excellent five star story and I had to be offended by Wilbur_Shakeshisdick's ignorant comment.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Top story with a fitting end.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Works for me.

Semper Fi

Dee

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

I read this two years ago. Hard to believe there are people in this world really like this. Well, they got what they deserved. Just a shame she didn't survive the suicide attemp. What a cunt.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars being ex-military myself neither I, nor anyone I know, would ever accept anything even remotely like this scenario. Zero, zilch, nada - NOT hapenin'. The asshole would have disappeared where no one would ever find the body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pretty corny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enough of the semper fi bullshit.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

If Allen was as high up and connected as stated, I would think that he would have had the Spaniard investigated. His connection to ISIS would be found and he could have taken him down that way. Also, could he not have moved the bulk of his money to off-shore accounts, out of his bitch wife's reach? Leave her with little if anything. Just a couple of thoughts.

-

Pasqual

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

Good story! Frankly he could have arranged for his flag to be given to George as well. Refusal to have sex is grounds for annulment as well as divorce. He wouldn't have had to pay her a dime.

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

I read this a few weeks ago and liked it, I came back to read it and while I still like it, on a 2nd read through I had to stop and think, if she didn't care about him having a heart attack and wanted him to die, why would she all of the sudden care when he killed himself at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Semper Fi” bullshit? I think I can speak for a few million Marines when I say Fuck Off! Great story, by the way. Thanks, ST. 5⭐️s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you don't know what Semper Fi means it "ALWAYS FAITHFUL"know rethink the story

Allen was Semper Fi to the end

Semper Fi saddletramp1956

CD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is defiantly a big 5

Why does the narrator of LW comments allow

political comments to be posted. Futher

why don't I see Republican comments that

are bad for Republicans -SEE BELOW this line

Anonymousabout 1 year ago

Responding to the comment by will_shakespeare 01/20/21

What 'alternative to death' are you referring to?? The guy's going to be dead from a brain tumor in another month and YOU want to send him for counseling?? You disgusting airheaded Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to exist in our Galaxy. It's no wonder this country is going to shit.

An excellent five star story and I had to be offended by Wilbur_Shakeshisdick's ignorant comment

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I know it's needed for dramatic effect, but her need to humiliate him goes against her apparent love for him as revealed at the end, which I believe IS sincere. Maybe it was a demand by Lover Boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very neatly crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two years? I guess Marines are patient. 2 minutes would be more appropriate.

Us army infantry 82 airborne

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...