The Last Great Act of Defiance

Story Info
Man finally takes back his dignity.
6.8k words
4.57
211.5k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story was inspired by mismo's "Beware of Tan Span," a tale about a husband who ends up tricked and cuckolded by his wife of 15 years who hooked up with a Spaniard while on vacation in Cozumel. This story presumes the initial premise, albeit with somewhat different characters and asks the question, "how does the husband ever get his self-respect and dignity back?" Or does he?

As always, please remember this is a work of fiction and not a docu-drama. Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated.

*****

How much pain and humiliation can a man take before he finally snaps? I guess if you asked 50 different men, you'd probably get 50 different answers. I pondered that as I considered the headstone of the man buried in the grave before me. I didn't know him well at all – in fact, I had spent only a few hours with him, but those few hours forever changed my life.

Seven years ago, I was in Cozumel on break from college. I had gone there with some of my buddies who promised great diving, partying and pussy galore. It was fun and the diving was terrific. One night, however, I decided to spend a few quiet hours nursing a beer in one of the local bars. That's when he came up to my table.

"Mind if I join you, young man?" he asked. He was an older man, appearing to be somewhere in his 60s, perhaps even a bit older. His eyes and his general countenance appeared to be of a man who had experienced a great deal of pain and hurt. Something about him seemed somewhat familiar to me, though, and since I was feeling a bit mellow and charitable, I invited him to join me.

A smile creased his face as he extended his hand.

"I'm Allen Jacobs," he said. I took his hand.

"George Richardson," I said. He sat down after we shook hands.

"Yes, I know," he told me.

What? I wondered to myself. What the hell is going on here?

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Nothing sinister," he said. "I knew your dad. Served with him in Vietnam a long time ago. In fact, he saved my life once. Along with quite a few other Marines. Got him the Medal of Honor, in fact."

He took a worn photo out of his wallet and showed it to me. I had seen this photo before. A larger version of it hung in my dad's office when he was still alive. Allen pointed to some of the guys in the picture, all of whom wore military field uniforms.

"This was your dad," he said. "Here I am, we called this guy 'Spider,' because of his spindly frame. He may have looked small, but that boy could fight." He stopped and looked wistfully at the picture as though recalling a memory of old comrades. "Unfortunately, they're all gone now. Except for me."

He looked back up at me after a few quiet moments. "So, is there someone special in your life? A fiance or something?" I shook my head.

"Not at the moment. I'm too focused on school work right now, but I have been dating a few girls from time to time," I said. He nodded approvingly.

"Good for you," he said. "Trust me, the worst thing you can do right now is get tied down to one woman. Chase 'em, do what ya gotta do, then broom 'em, quick. Trust me on that."

"You sound a little bitter," I said. "Are you married?" He snorted.

"Technically, I am," he said. "But it's a fucking joke. Has been for years. I've given that woman the best years of my life, been faithful to her, adored and cherished her and how does she repay me? By tricking me, cutting me off, cuckolding me and humiliating me every chance she gets."

Wow, I thought. This is one bitter dude.

"Wanna hear the story?" he asked. What the hell, I thought. This could be interesting.

"Sure," I said.

He told me the story of how he and his wife, Maggie, liked to go scuba diving in Mexico and other places on a whim. Something to break up the stress of the job. He told me how his wife, while somewhat frigid for years, was a very beautiful woman. From what Allen said, things went off the rails two years ago when they came down here to Cozumel.

Apparently, there was some guy from Spain who managed to work himself into their relationship, obviously looking to bed his wife. And he was a cocky son of a bitch at that.

"Can you imagine the gall?" Allen said. "He looked right at me and said he was going to fuck my wife. And I would watch. Can you believe that shit? He even showed me where it was going to happen and described what my wife would do before she met up with him.

"Get this – she did exactly what he said. Dammit, it was as though they scripted it all out and planned it well in advance. So here was my frigid 46-year-old wife, the woman who refused me any action at all, shaving her pussy, on his order no less, and going out commando like some teenage slut on spring break. What the fuck is that?

"Yeah, I shoulda stopped her. But I didn't. Hell, I thought she'd shut him down just like she shut down everyone else, including me. But no, she went through with it.

"And what did I do? What real choice did I have? That bastard made it clear that if I didn't go along, he'd be back to fuck her morning, noon and night till I was ninety. He told me if I let it happen and watched the one time, he'd leave us alone and go home.

"But no, that didn't happen. He tricked me. They both tricked me. That was the first day. From then on, he and my wife proceeded to humiliate me every chance they could get.

"I'm not gonna lie to ya, son. At first it was a bit exciting, even though it pissed me off. I thought that maybe she might eventually give him up and open herself up to me a bit. But it never happened. And it all got old. Real fast. And there doesn't seem to be any end to it."

"Why don't you just dump the bitch?" I asked. "Kick her to the curb. Divorce her and be done with it."

"Two words," he said. "No. Fault. You know what that means?" I shook my head no.

"That basically means she gets damn near everything – the house, half of the savings, half of the retirement and a huge chunk of my salary. In other words, she'd get to live in the house I built, get half of my money AND I'd have to pay for her to live there and keep on fucking her boyfriend while I get to live in a piece of shit apartment eating pork and beans. Oh yeah, I've talked to a bunch of attorneys and that's the way it is. At my age and in my condition, I'd never survive," he said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"A few months after all this started, I had a heart attack. It happened during one of their fuckfests that she insisted I watch. You know they wouldn't even stop fucking long enough to call the ambulance? You know what she said? 'If he dies, he dies. We'll just take his insurance money and travel the world.' Then they laughed. What kind of a sick bitch does that? I finally crawled to the phone and managed to call 911. They didn't even stop when the paramedics came to get me.

"And you know what else she did? She and Fuckwad took off the whole time I was in the hospital. I have no idea where they went. Not once did she even visit me in the hospital or check to see if I was okay."

I went out on a limb. "Why not get revenge? Burn the bitch. Find someone to fuck and make her watch." He shook his head.

"No, son, that wouldn't be right," he told me. "I took a vow before God and everyone to remain faithful to her till death do us part. Those vows mean something to me even if they don't mean shit to her.

"But that was a big wake-up call for me. I decided there was no way that bitch would get anything from me. I changed my will and took her out of it and changed my insurance and the beneficiary on my retirement so she wouldn't get a penny. Fuck her," he said.

"Then about four months ago, I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Doc said I had maybe six months to a year to live. That's when I decided to put this to an end, no matter the consequences," he said. "And tonight's the night I take back my dignity."

I was finding all this a bit hard to believe. I think he sensed that and pulled out his phone.

"I suspect you're thinking this can't be true. No one with a conscience would act like this, right? Maybe in the movies, or on one of those erotic fiction sites, but not in real life," he said. I had to agree. He punched a few things on his phone, took out a pair of earbuds, plugged them in and handed me his phone.

"Watch this video," he said. "Then tell me what you think."

I put the earbuds on and hit play on his video app. I saw an attractive older woman riding the cock of a man whose face was hidden by her body. She appeared to be looking directly into the camera, but I realized she was looking at the face of the man holding the camera. She smiled, but her smile held no warmth.

"Like what you see," she asked as she went up and down on the large dick of the man below her. "Your face says no, but I know you do. You love watching me get filled with his cum, don't you. You're shaking your head no but I know better. Don't worry, you're never touching this pussy again, ever. Maybe I'll let you suck his cum out of me, but that's it." She rode harder, letting the man fill her up with his sperm.

"Oh, God, that felt so good," she said as she got up. I could see cum dripping out of her shaved pussy. "What's the matter? You're not looking too good. Are you going to have another heart attack on us? Good. Maybe it'll be the big one this time. That's okay, I'll play the part of the grieving widow to the hilt. Hell, I've been playing the part of the loving spouse all these years so I'm pretty good at fooling people.

"Then we'll take your insurance money and go to all the places you and I wanted to visit and fuck each other senseless. On your dime," she added laughing. This time, the man under her sat up and laughed with her, wrapping his arm around her. She turned to face her lover.

"Come on, big guy, let's do it again. Maybe we can get him to have a stroke this time," she said. The video ended with the two lovers laughing hysterically. I was in shock, looking at the blank screen before me.

"I have lots of other videos just like this," Allen told me.

"Why is she doing this," I asked. "Did you cheat on her or beat her or something?" He shook his head.

"No, I never once cheated on her and I've always treated her like a queen. I did ask her once, though. Check this out," he added, taking the phone and pulling up another video.

The second video showed his wife's back as he addressed her.

"Why are you doing this to us? To me?" I heard him ask in the video. "I've never cheated on you and you have to admit I treat you very well. I just want to know why you're tearing my heart out like this. I don't understand."

She sighed and turned around to face him, obviously put out by his questioning.

"Look, you just don't do it for me, okay? I know you've never cheated on me and yes, you treat me very well. You're a great provider. I just need his dick and yours doesn't turn me on anymore. It hasn't for a long time. So just go along and things will be just fine. Maybe in a few years I'll get tired of fucking him and we can retire and laugh about it in our old age. Let me just have this, okay?"

"No, Mags, you may laugh, but I won't. I promise you, this won't end well. At all," Allen said in the video.

"Dammit, don't you even think of getting a divorce, because I'll fucking destroy you," she said. "Then I'll take everything you have and I'll keep right on fucking him. And you'll get to foot the bill. Got it?"

The video faded to black leaving me dumbfounded. How could someone be so cruel?

"You have enough right here to destroy her," I said. He smiled.

"Now you're starting to get the idea," Allen said. "Yes, these videos could destroy her, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Tonight's just the beginning of their destruction. But I need help to make it happen. Will you help me, George?"

I was tempted, but still needed one question answered.

"Why me?" I asked. "Surely you could get any number of people to help you." Allen nodded his head.

"You're right, I could. The truth is, George, you're the closest thing to a son I have. You see, my wife denied me children, claimed they would get in the way of her career. When I'm gone, that's it. My family tree is done. There's no children, no survivors, nothing. I'm it.

"There's more. Let me ask you – how many C students do you know get a million-dollar scholarship to an Ivy League school?"

He had me at that. I was a bit lazy in high school – much to my parents' chagrin – and was really surprised when I was told I got a huge scholarship from a private foundation supposedly set up to help the families of Vietnam veterans. And it was unlike any scholarship I ever heard of. Not only did it pay tuition, books and lodging, it also gave me extra spending cash for trips, a car, whatever I needed – up to a limit, of course. Thing is, I never lacked for anything. After getting that scholarship, I promised my mother I'd focus on my studies, and so far, I have.

"Your father and I stayed in touch after the war," Allen said. "We talked, sent letters and emails. I've met your mother a few times as well. You and I have met also, but you probably don't remember since you were just a baby. When your dad was in the hospital the last time, I visited him. I promised that I would make sure his wife and son would be well taken care of. You see, his medical condition nearly wiped your family out financially. So I set up a private foundation that paid all of his medical expenses. It also set up a million-dollar trust for your mother and a million-dollar scholarship for you. I figured it was the least I could do for the man who saved my life in Vietnam. Lately, though, there are times I wish he'd have let me die over there.

"So I'm asking, George. Will you help me do this? Will you help me reclaim some part of my dignity and my manhood? Tonight is the last you or anyone will ever see of me, so think of it as the last wish of a dying man. And I want my life, such as it is, to count for something."

I thought hard about what he just said.

"Is there some other way?" I asked. "You can take this to an attorney, sue her for mental cruelty, go after her job. Something..." Allen shook his head.

"No, George, it's too late. I'm a dead man walking. In a month or so, I'll probably be in a hospital bed for the last time. And there's no way in hell I'm dying like that, a shriveled-up old man. And there's no way I'm putting myself in a situation where she'll have any say over my final affairs."

"Are you sure your plan will work?" I asked. He smiled.

"Oh yes. You see, I have the element of surprise. They're expecting a beaten-down, dejected old man. They'll have no idea the shitstorm coming down on them," he said.

"You're not going to kill her, are you?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I want her to live a long time and I want her to remember this night for the rest of her miserable life. And I want her to face the shame of what she did to me. To us. Believe me, she's gonna have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people."

"What, exactly, would I have to do?" I asked. I was hoping he wouldn't ask me to hurt or kill someone.

"Not much. Just video the encounter. Send it out by email then hand her an envelope," he said. That sounded easy enough. "I already have the email drafted up so all you'd have to do is attach the video and hit send." He pulled two envelopes out of his pocket. "The thick envelope is hers. It explains pretty much what you'll record tonight. The other one is for you."

"What's that one for?" I asked.

"There's a key to a safe deposit box, a card and a letter with some instructions. After we finish tonight, you'll need to call my attorney. He's expecting your call and he'll explain it all to you."

"Okay, I'll do it," I said. What the hell. Make a video, send it out and hand her an envelope. Simple enough. Allen smiled.

"Thank you, George. This means a lot to me. Call it my last great act of defiance," he said.

We finished our beer, while watching part of a soccer game on the big screen television. Allen looked at his watch.

"It's time we head out. You ready?" he asked. I indicated that I was and we left the bar. I had no idea where we were going so I followed his lead. He was mostly silent but did give me a bit of advise.

"Someday, George, you're going to meet a woman and fall in love. I know I told you earlier to do your thing quick and broom 'em fast, but the fact is you will fall in love. It happens to us all. Just do yourself a favor before you marry her, though," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Check her out, closely. Observe her mother, watch how she treats her husband because that's probably what you'll have to look forward to. But don't marry until she signs a prenuptial agreement. Protect yourself. And don't let your relationship get like mine. Always put her first and love her with everything you have, but take the initiative at the first sign of trouble," he said. Sounded like good advise to me.

We finally arrived at what appeared to be our destination. There were two people waiting for Allen – the woman I saw in the video sitting down on an outdoor staircase and a tall man next to her. The woman looked like she was giving him a blowjob but it was dark and I couldn't tell for certain. Allen stopped and looked at me.

"This is it. Showtime. You have my phone so please start recording about the time I approach them, and remember, some of what you're going to see could be disturbing," he said.

"Look, Allen," I began. "I'm sorry about all of this. I barely know you but I think you would have made a great dad." He smiled as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"George, you're the spitting image of your dad and I know he'd be damn proud of you right now," he said. I remembered something my dad used to say sometimes.

"Allen, Semper Fi." He grinned.

"Oorah," he said quietly before walking away.

I plugged in the earbuds so I could hear what was being said and supported his phone so I would have a clear and stable video. I zoomed in a bit so I could see the picture a little bit better. The couple at the staircase reacted when they saw Allen approach. Neither of them saw me. The man stood a bit taller and smirked as he began to speak. I wanted to knock that smirk right off his face.

"Well, looks like the cuck finally made it," he said as the woman smiled. I was surprised at the clarity and quality of the sound.

"I'm here," Allen said. "Let's get this over with."

"Not so fast, cucky," the smirking man said as he pulled out a bottle of what appeared to be champagne and three flutes. He poured the sparkling liquid and handed one to the woman who accepted it with a smile. He set a second glass down and offered the third to Allen.

"Let's drink a toast before we begin, shall we?" the smirking man said. "After all, this is the second anniversary of our, um, relationship, yes? It was two years ago today that I first fucked your wife, right here on these very steps, was it not?" Allen wasn't amused. He kept his hands to his sides and said nothing.

"Oh, come now, Allen," the woman said. "Don't be a stick in the mud. This is a special day for us all, isn't it? Don't you want to celebrate with us? Maybe have a little re-enactment? I'm wearing the same dress I wore that first night. Don't you like it," she asked, lifting the dress to show her pantiless shaved pussy. "We'll enjoy a little toast then you can watch him fuck my brains out just like we did that first night. My pussy is so wet just thinking about it. Then afterwards, you can just sit and watch us fuck all night long. It'll be so much fun."

Allen reached behind his back and pulled a gun he had hidden in his belt. He took a solid shooting stance, holding the pistol with both hands the way my dad had taught me so many years ago. The smirk left the other man's face as he realized the pistol was aimed at his head.

12