The Game: Late Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's moaning became more urgent, sending soft vibrations through David's dick. She could tell by the pulsing warmth in his shaft as it slipped past her lips that he was getting close. She studied his face for clues.

His eyes never wavered from her pussy. She wanted to push him further.

She allowed his cock to slip from her lips and captured it with her free hand, startling him from his trance. His cock, slick with her saliva, slipped easily through her fingers as she pumped his cock inches from her face.

"Do you like that master?" Rachel asked in a sultry voice.

The familiar look of surprise returned to David's face; he stood in shocked silence.

"Do you like it when I play with my cunt for you?" Rachel stared into his face as she recited the line. It was the first time she'd ever said the word "cunt".

David nodded his head, his hips had begun to thrust in subconscious response to her small hand on his dick.

In a split second Rachel made a decision she knew would send him over the edge. She pulled her fingers from her dripping cunt and raised them slowly to her mouth. She could smell her scent as she slipped them into her mouth, tasting herself purposely for the first time. She sealed her lips as she withdrew her fingers, leaving her sweet flavor to linger on her tongue.

"Your slut's cunt tastes good," she purred.

David tensed as his cum passed the point of no return. Rachel felt his dick began to twitch and sealed her lips around his shaft. She breathed deeply through her nose as David's cum pumped into her mouth.

David was silent, he was holding his breath as Rachel swallowed spurt after spurt of his load. When his cock finally calmed, Rachel gently withdrew. She savored his taste and wore the cum that leaked from her mouth like a badge of honor. She began to softly lap at his shaft, cleaning his dick as the last remnants of his load leaked from the tip.

David finally inhaled, pumping oxygen back into his tense muscles. He emerged from his post-orgasmic glow to find Rachel still submissively crouched between his legs using her finger to guide the cum that had escaped into her mouth. She looked at him submissively as she stroked his painfully-sensitive dick.

"Careful, it's sensitive," he spoke quietly as his cock began to soften in her hand.

"Yes master," she cooed playfully as she released his dick.

"That was great," he stared at her warmly and gently stroked her hair.

"We're not done yet," she gave him a mischievous grin and struggled to her feet in the tall heels.

"I'm all yours tonight. I'm your property to be used," she spoke huskily as she stepped closer to him again.

His eyes were drawn to her perfectly shaped breasts as they spilled from the corset shelves. She looked more beautiful than he could have ever imagined when he'd purchased the outfit. Rachel ground her wet mound against his thigh.

"I'm going to need some time to recover," he smiled at her sheepishly as he dropped his hands to cup her latex covered ass.

"Maybe I can help," Rachel licked her lips and stepped away from him. He released her round cheeks reluctantly.

Her eyes lingered on her husband's naked body, standing in the hotel room hallway. He looked so masculine and dominating. His thick cock hung between his legs; it looked powerful and was already beginning to show signs of life again.

She turned away from him and made her way to the suite's bedroom. Her practiced walk forced her hips to way seductively. One foot in front of the other as she made her way to the bed.

She couldn't hear him following her, but she knew he wasn't far behind. Without pausing to search for him, she raised first one knee and then the other to kneel on the edge of the bed. The tall stiletto heels dangled over the edge as she shifted into position, spreading her knees and lowering her heavy chest to the sheets.

She knew he would be staring now. The tight latex panties held her ass cheeks apart revealing her drenched slit and tight virgin hole. She braced herself with one hand while the other snaked its way between her thighs. She drove it deep into her wet cunt before slowly dragging it up her slit to her sensitive cunt.

She shuddered as her fingers made contact. She threw her head back and moaned.

David watched hungrily from the other side of the room. Her slick hairless mound seemed to glow in the dull lighting. The room was filled with her scent.

David was already rock hard again. He stepped closer to the bed as her moans began to become gasps.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission you little slut," he hissed.

Rachel, only moments away from orgasm was startled by David's voice beside her. She withdrew her fingers from her quivering cunt as if she'd been burned. She turned her head toward the command.

She looked first to his face, where warm eyes reassured her of her husbands love, then quickly lower, to his stiff-again cock. He reached for her neck, she inhaled sharply with surprise and winced preemptively.

He ignored her fear and hooked a finger through the silver ring. She opened her eyes as she felt herself being led by the collar, a strange but incredibly arousing feeling. He pulled her forward until her head rested near the side of the bed.

Rachel focused on the cock in front of her face. She couldn't capture the shaft with her mouth because her head was pressed into the mattress, so instead she stuck her tongue out and gently began lapping at his testicles.

He moaned in response and tightened his grip on her collar.

Rachel was incredibly turned on. She felt addicted to the feeling of utter and complete submission to the pleasure of her husband.

She allowed her tongue to probe lower, exploring the soft flesh between the base of his dick and his ass hole. He tensed and his body shook, so she moved even further, allowing her tongue to trace around his back door.

Rachel's cunt throbbed. Suppressing her prudish nature, she drew her tongue back and forth lapping at his forbidden areas. David was lost to ecstasy, savoring the feeling of Rachel's small pink tongue bathing his ass hole.

He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Rachel gasped with surprise and disappointment as David released the collar and took a step back. Roughly he grabbed a leg and turned her onto her back.

Rachel instinctively opened her legs for him. David paused to admire her form. Her hair was a mess, a few strands clung to her face but most of it fanned out behind her on the mattress. Her eyes stared lustfully at his cock. Her small nose flared with every breath and her red lips pursed with anticipation.

Her cheeks were flushed and her skin glowed with arousal. The black leather collar contrasted with her fair skin and the silver ring advertised her submission as his toy.

Her large perfect breasts stood proudly on her chest and rose and fell with each excited breath. The scarlet corset cinched her waist and covered most of her flat stomach except for the band of smooth skin visible above the garter belt.

The belt itself sat atop the skin tight panties which framed Rachel's newly naked cunt. Her juices drooled from her swollen lips leaving a trail of sex down the crack to her firm ass, leaving the black latex smeared with her juice.

Her toned thighs, covered only by the garter straps leading to the fishnet stockings encasing her legs, were spread obscenely. The pointed platform heels dug into the mattress to provide leverage as she gently rocked her hips.

And her hands? Rachel used them to spread her swollen lips for him. Her fingers slipping as they tried to hold open her wet gash.

David couldn't wait any longer. He knelt on the bed between her legs. His cock bounced against his stomach as he maneuvered himself into position between her thighs. Then stopping, he crouched bringing his face just inches from her mound.

Rachel held her breath with anticipation. David slowly moved closer gently blowing her twitching clit. Rachel shuddered and mewed with need. His warm breath felt cool when it made contact with her drenched lips.

She gently thrust her hips upwards, hoping to find relief. He abandoned the teasing and extended his tongue to trace her slit. Rachel gasped and her body tensed at the touch. David grew bolder as she relaxed. He drove his tongue faster and faster across her sensitive knot, occasionally stopping to gather more lubrication from her slit.

Rachel closed her eyes as she felt the waves of pleasure crashing through her body, washing away her self control as she drove closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. She grasped a breast in each hand, kneading them roughly and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Rachel groaned in frustration as David abandoned her clit again to gather wetness from her slit, then gasped in surprise as his tongue dropped lower to tease her tight ass hole. She spread her legs even wider, if that were possible and gently bit her bottom lip.

"Everything," she purred. "Everything belongs to you."

David pressed firmly and drew his tongue from her ass hole back up to her clit before sealing his lips around it and sucking hard.

Rachel's head exploded. She felt an incredible pressure between her legs, slowly pushing outwards from her cunt and filling her with a warmness. Then an intense, all-consuming pleasure as Rachel experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

Her lungs refused to accept oxygen and her muscles tensed uncontrollably. Her back arched forcing her mound against David, who dutifully kept his lips sealed around her throbbing clit. Then the first, then second and third aftershocks. Her pussy was drenched.

Finally David released her sensitive nub and her body collapsed. Rachel gasped for breath. Her chest shook tensely and her legs quivered. She closed her eyes and reveled in the stars flashing before her eyes with the lids closed.

David drove his thick cock deep inside her in one thrust catching her by surprise. Her hips immediately moved to meet his thrusts, as she exploded again. Her slick pussy lips clung to his broad shaft as it pounded deeper. Her clit brushed against his root with every thrust.

Rachel gasped and shook as orgasm after orgasm rocked her petite frame. She clung to the sheets with both hands while he roughly took her. His balls slammed against her ass with each push.

He drove further inside of her than he had ever dared before. He felt his cock pushing against her cervix as she ground her pelvis against his. He growled and reached for her collar, hooking the loop with his finger and forcing her head up.

Her eyes flew open and met his with a gaze of wanton submission. She pressed her breasts together and stared into his lust-filled eyes.

"Take everything," she hissed.

David didn't understand, but took the opportunity to roughly grab her breast. She moaned and continued to stare directly into his eyes.

"Take everything," she said again, this time more forcefully. "I'm your filthy little slut."

Rachel stopped thrusting. Confused David withdrew until his dick slid out of her drenched hole with an audible slosh.

Rachel released her breasts and scooted several inches further down the bed, then she raised her hips up further, forcing her legs back, and finally used her hands to spread her ass cheeks.

David looked at Rachel's wanton invitation, and then back up to her face.

"It's yours. Take it," she hissed again.

David couldn't believe this was happening. His hand shook as he gripped his cock and gently stroked it along her slit, covering it in her natural lubricant.

Rachel thought of the lubricant in her purse, but decided to remain silent. She didn't want to interrupt this moment. She watched with pride as her husband pointed his hard dick at her most private hole.

She shuddered as she felt the tip of his cock make contact with her well lubricated ass. He paused, worrying that her shudder had been a sign of discomfort.

Rachel raised her eyes to meet those of her husband.

"Do it. Fuck my tight ass with your big cock" she growled.

David pushed past her sphincter. Her tight hole clamped around the head of his cock as soon as he was inside.

Rachel moaned uncontrollably as the unfamiliar sensation flooded through her. Her hips rocked involuntarily pulling him further inside her.

David began to pull out slowly, but Rachel stopped him. She rose onto her elbows causing her breasts to bounce. Her eyes were glued to David's dick disappearing into her tight hole.

"Deeper," she moaned.

David looked at her surprised. When he didn't move, she looked up to meet his stare.

"I want to see you all the way inside me," she moaned. "Bury your cock in your slut, Master."

David moaned. And reached out to grab the ring on her collar again. Then he forced his cock deeper into his wife's ass. Rachel closed her eyes and whimpered as he pushed, inch by inch, further into her tight hole.

Rachel's ass burned from the invasion. She felt as though she were being split in two. Rachel was overwhelmed by a feeling of bliss and fulfillment as her husband had his way with her virgin ass.

Finally the base of David's cock wedged between the cheeks of her ass.

"I'm all the way in," he panted.

Rachel opened her eyes and groaned at the sight of her husbands cock buried to the hilt in her ass. She was overcome with a sense of contentment at the submission.

"Are you close master?" Rachel asked softly.

David nodded in ecstasy as he committed the image of her ass clamped around his dick and her swollen shaven mound to memory.

"Good," she panted. "Let me finish you."

Rachel used her hips to gently rock back and forth fucking David's dick with her ass. The move caught David by surprise. He could feel his cum beginning to boil.

Rachel watched David's face as he built quickly towards orgasm.

"I'm such a dirty girl," she moaned. "Taking your big, hard cock deep in my tiny little ass."

David could only grunt in response as he fought to extend his release.

"Shoot your cum deep in my ass, Master," Rachel cooed. She knew David wouldn't be able to handle much more.

"I'm your little fuck toy," Rachel panted. "I'm your dirty little slut."

David roared and grabbed hold of her by the waist pushing himself as deep as he could.

It felt like Rachel's insides were ripping as his cock drove in deeper. Then she felt his cum. A warm stream pumping from his throbbing cock deep inside her ass. He stayed like that for several minutes. Her ass muscles milked the last drops of cum from his shaft as they pushed his softening cock out.

It was a surreal moment for Rachel as the prim and proper wife felt her husbands cock slip from her ass. She still felt full, still felt stretched. She could still feel his cum inside her, slowly dripping out.

David rolled over and collapsed beside her on the bed. He was breathing heavily. His muscled form covered in sweat and sex. Rachel rolled towards him and slowly traced his chest with her finger. Her breasts pressed against his side.

Rachel and David lay like this for several minutes. Neither speaking, just breathing deeply and being close.

"What was that?" David finally asked softly staring at the ceiling.

Rachel hesitated for a moment, and then rolled herself gently on top of him. She spread her thighs, and straddled David's soft cock. She leaned in close, dragging her breasts up his chest until she was staring him right in the eyes. Then she kissed him. A long, loving kiss.

When she withdrew David could see tears in her eyes.

"I don't want to fight anymore," she whispered. "I love you so much David."

He cradled her face in his hands and drew her close so that he could kiss her cheek.

"I love you too, baby. I love you too."