The Game: Late Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran back into the house, straight to the bedroom, and grabbed her phone. She called him constantly for the next six hours, hoping that he'd pick up, until she passed out with exhaustion around three o'clock in the morning.

David's alarm clock woke Rachel the next morning. He was usually the first one awake so that he could grab a shower before Rachel monopolized the bathroom. She rolled over and silenced the alarm. The sheets on the bed were undisturbed except for the wrinkles where she'd slept in her bathrobe on top.

She checked her phone. No messages or missed calls from David. She tried again, figuring he may be ready to talk -- the call went to voice mail after just two rings.

She felt like crying but her tear ducts were dry. Iti felt as though she hadn't any water left in her body. She rolled off the bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and poured the rest of the unfinished bottle of wine down the sink.

She felt miserable. The shower didn't help. Even though she'd woken up earlier than usual, concealing her puffy eyes took so long she ended up leaving for work late. She was used to David being gone before she left, but the house felt particularly empty this morning.

She arrived at work and shunned the coffee room in favor of her private office. She immersed herself in her work and didn't look up from her desk until there was a soft knock at her door. She glanced at her clock, one-thirty.

"Come in," she tried to sound confident.

The door opened slowly and Amy and Sarah wordlessly shuffled into the room, closing the door behind them.

"What happened Rachel?" Amy asked soothingly. She settled into one of the soft chairs across from Rachel's desk.

"Marcie said you looked terrible when you came in this morning, and we didn't see you at lunch," Sarah settled beside Amy in another chair.

Rachel was silent for a few more moments, as she fought back tears. Amy and Sarah exchanged concerned glances.

"David left," Rachel choked out.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Amy leaned closer. "Are you alright?"

Rachel took a deep breath.

"We've been having a lot of problems lately, we haven't had sex in months, so I thought maybe we'd try your game," Rachel looked up at Amy, who shared a confused look with Sarah before realizing what Rachel was referring to.

"And?" Amy prompted.

"Well he brought home this slutty little costume, and I didn't know he was attracted to prostitutes, and I said some things I shouldn't have, and he left," Rachel took a deep breath.

"What did you say?" Sarah leaned forward in her seat and placed her hand on top of Rachel's to comfort her.

"I," she started before stopping to take a deep breath. "I called him a pervert, and I told him I wasn't a whore." She swallowed hard.

Amy and Sarah exchanged glances, before turning to face Rachel again.

"Where did he go?" Sarah spoke softly.

"I don't know," Rachel started sobbing. "He's not taking my calls and he took his clothes with him when he left last night."

"Everything's going to be alright, he's just upset. He's probably at work," Amy soothed.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix this. I'm not a prostitute!" Rachel's voice rose to a hysterical whine.

"Shh, calm down," Amy commanded and then began to laugh softly.

"This isn't funny," Rachel gasped.

"Rachel baby, he doesn't want a prostitute. He was just trying to ask you to spice things up. Every man appreciates something naughty once in awhile," Amy gave Rachel a wink.

Rachel stared at Amy in shock. Then glanced to Sarah who was nodding her head.

"You dress up like whores for your husbands?" Rachel asked incredulously.

"I'm not pretending to be a whore, I'm just indulging my husband's fantasy to sleep with a naughty girl. It doesn't mean that he wants to be unfaithful," Amy explained slowly.

"And it doesn't make them perverts," Sarah chimed in. "It's just a little bit of fun. Sometimes I like to give Steve a nice dirty fuck. It's a nice break for him from the rose petals and back rubs."

Rachel sat in shock.

"Marriages are partnerships," Amy spoke seriously. "Sometimes, a man just needs to feel like a man."

Rachel was deep in thought and stared at her hands.

"Are you okay Rachel?" Sarah asked, her voice laden with concern.

"Yes, I just have to figure things out."

"Well we'll be here if you need help, or just someone to talk to."

Rachel raised her eyes and gave first Sarah and then Amy an appreciative smile.

"Thanks."

Amy and Sarah stood and let themselves out the door, closing it silently behind them.

Rachel sat in silence for a few moments before reaching for her cell phone. Shea dialed David's office.

"Thomson McKenzie Albert, how may I help you?"

"Hello Todd, this is David's wife," Rachel started.

"Yes Rachel, of course," Todd interrupted. "How are you?" It was obvious from Todd's tone that David must have given him some instructions should she call.

"Not the best," Rachel replied. "I need your help."

"Of course. What can I do to help?" Todd replied hesitantly.

"I assume that David has told you not to put my calls through?"

"I'm afraid so. I can put you through to voice mail so you can leave him a message," Todd sounded uncomfortable.

"No don't bother, I've left him over a dozen voice mails already on his cell. I need you to get me the address where he's staying."

"Rachel, you're putting me in a really bad position here. This is my job, David is my boss."

"Please Todd, if I didn't think that our marriage was it stake I wouldn't ask. Please."

"I can't Rachel. It could get me fired."

"Todd, please. I'm desperate."

"Sorry Rachel, really I am," the line went dead.

Rachel collapsed back in her chair. Todd had been her last good hope. She needed to speak to David and she was out of ideas except driving to his work and following his car when he left.

Her phone beeped -- she had a text message from an unknown number.

"Hilton, Room 517"

Rachel smiled with relief. "Thank you Todd," she spoke aloud to the empty room.

She gathered her things and left the office early for the second day in a row. It was still mid-afternoon so there was very little traffic as she drove to the far side of town. She was looking for something specific and didn't want to run into anyone she knew.

She pulled into the small secluded parking lot of a dingy sex shop. She felt exposed before she even left the car, as if someone she worked with was going to drive by and recognize her car.

It was almost a relief when the tinted door closed behind her. She was immediately assaulted by the shops décor, a combination of bright gaudy colored toys and posters of women in various stages of undress.

She was relieved that the store was empty except for a young woman sitting on a stool behind the counter watching a small TV. Rachel approached slowly and fidgeted until the clerk looked up.

"Yes?" The woman could sense that Rachel was even more uncomfortable than most who wandered into the store.

"I'd like to rent some movies."

"They're downstairs," The young woman beckoned to a staircase with her hand and gave Rachel a counterfeit smile.

"Thanks," Rachel mumbled and trudged further into the store.

The stairway was narrow; it twisted around a corner and ended at the entrance to a basement swamped with bright fluorescent lights. The concrete floor was filled with shelving units filled with DVD cases. Signage at the top of each row described the movies on the shelf.

Lesbian, Anal, Wall to Wall, Asian...

Rachel swallowed and began to explore. She spent several minutes wandering before she found a shelf labeled "Most Popular". She breathed a sigh of relief and grabbed three cases randomly from the shelf.

She walked quickly across the basement and back up the stairs.

The clerk turned as she approached the counter again.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" The young woman grinned at Rachel's obvious embarrassment.

"Yes," Rachel replied quietly. She could feel her face burning with embarrassment as she handed over the cases.

The young woman scanned the bar codes and then turned to Rachel again.

"Phone number?"

"What for?" Rachel asked naively.

"So that we can contact you if you don't return them on time."

"Oh, of course," Rachel took a deep breath and then listed off her home phone number. She was thankful again that she was the only customer in the store.

The clerk tapped on the keys, before turning back to Rachel.

"David?"

Rachel gave her a confused look.

"That number is already in the system for a David," the young woman seemed to be losing patience.

Yes of course, Rachel thought. If David was as cautious to avoid being discovered renting movies as she was, he probably would have driven to the shop across town too.

"Sorry, yes that's my husband," Rachel tried to smile.

"I'm going to need to see some I.D. then," the clerk toned impatiently.

"Is that really necessary?" Rachel was uncomfortable with the idea.

"Its so that I can confirm it matches the address already in the computer. If you're going to share the same number, I have to verify you share an address."

Rachel nervously passed her drivers license to the young woman who turned back to the computer.

Then Rachel had an idea.

"Actually, is it possible that you could forget about these DVDs and just give me the last three my husband rented?"

The clerk looked at her suspiciously. "We're not supposed to do that, you know for client confidentiality."

"Please," Rachel pleaded. "I promise I won't tell a soul, and as you said, technically we're the same client."

The clerk scowled at her for a moment before finally replying. "And your husband will never know?"

"Never, I promise."

"Ok, but if anyone asks, this was a coincidence. Got it?"

Rachel nodded her head in agreement.

The clerk typed a few more keys on the keyboard and fetched two nondescript DVD cases from the back shelf.

"Only two of the last three in the rental history are available right now, did you want one of the ones you selected as well?"

"No," Rachel blushed. "Just those two will be fine for now."

The clerk rolled her eyes at the embarrassed woman but punched a few more keys on the computer.

"And how will you be paying today?"

"Cash," Rachel blurted.

The clerk made change and Rachel darted out of the store and back into the safety of her car. She shoved the DVD cases and receipt into her purse.

It was almost four-thirty by the time Rachel got back onto the freeway; rush hour traffic had begun to accumulate. It was already beginning to grow dark by the time she pulled into the garage and unlocked the empty house.

Rachel didn't bother turning on the lights and instead darted up the stairs to the bedroom. She stripped out of her pencil skirt, blouse and brassiere and pulled one of her nightgowns over her head. She settled onto the bed and turned on the television perched atop David's dresser.

She spent several minutes fiddling with all three remote controls until she managed to switch the system over to the DVD player. Then she retrieved the two generic plastic DVD cases from her purse.

Rachel took a deep breath and opened the first case:

"Naughty Housewives #5"

The cover image was of a young blonde woman naked, crouched with her knees spread and her fingers buried between her legs. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth formed a silent scream.

In the second case:

"Submissive Sluts: Collectors Edition"

The cover of the second DVD was completely black except for the title which was written in a silver metallic script.

Rachel stared at the discs for a few moments. She'd felt dirty just taking them out of the cases, wondering how many men had watched them and handled them without washing their hands.

She pushed those thoughts from her mind and walked downstairs to fetch a bottle of wine and a clean glass before returning to the bedroom.

"Here goes nothing," Rachel said aloud and slid Naughty Housewives into the DVD player. She poured herself a generous glass of wine and settled back on the bed as the DVD crept through the FBI warning.

The first scene opened with the blonde from the disc cover wearing an outfit that would be considered inappropriate for the beach, much less cleaning the house. She fumbled her way through some terrible dialogue with a very handsome gardener before inviting him into her house.

Rachel fidgeted uncomfortably as she watched the hardcore sex on the screen. She took big sips of wine while she mentally noted the dialogue and positions.

By the time the film had finished an hour later Rachel had witnessed over a dozen different scenes. The bottle of wine was empty and her panties were damp. She'd paid close attention to the screen and had couldn't help but find herself aroused by the hard cocks and genuine moaning.

She ejected the DVD from the machine, placed it gently back into its case and made her way downstairs to collect another bottle of wine. Fifteen minutes later Rachel was back on the bed with an Australian shiraz waiting for the special Collectors Edition of Submissive Sluts to begin.

This movie obviously had a significantly higher budget than the fifth edition of Naughty Housewives . The first scene opened in the living room of a very luxuriously appointed home. A handsome middle-aged man sat on a white leather sofa.

The camera panned slowly to the right revealing a young blonde crouching on the granite floors. She wore a tight white blouse that was so sheer that Rachel could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra. A very short skirt barely covered her panties, if she was wearing any at all. Based on the previous movie Rachel wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't.

Straps from a garter belt connected to sheer black stockings that encased her long legs. Rachel recognized the blond's shoes, they were very similar to the pair that David had bought for her.

Rachel sipped quietly at the glass of wine as the woman slowly licked her lips and made a show of presenting herself for the man on the couch. For his part he remained silent and calmly seemed to be enjoying the show.

The blonde tilted forward, falling to her knees on the hard granite. She bowed her back thrusting her ass obscenely into the air and then slowly made a show of crawling towards the sofa. She stopped when she reached the man's feet. He reached down gathering her hair in his hand and pulled her to her knees.

Rachel was transfixed by the subservience the young woman was displaying for this man. He treated her like a plaything to be used. Rachel knew she should feel mortified by the blatant objectification. Instead she found herself incredibly aroused.

She had never considered that she might be submissive. Her eyes were glued to the screen as the actor filled the blonde's holes however he pleased. She was surprised that she was being turned on by the notion of surrendering her body to be used like a toy.

Rachel finished the second bottle of wine in half the time it took her to down the first. She put the movie on pause and padded downstairs to locate a third. With each slightly off balance step down the stairs she felt her damp panties brush against her mound.

She stopped at the landing to quickly pull them down her smooth thighs and leave them on the living room floor. She could feel the air against her wet slit as she searched through the wine cabinet for another bottle of something cheap.

She practically ran up the stairs with another bottle of shiraz and giggled drunkenly as she flopped back onto the bed, her night gown crept up her thighs. She unpaused the film and refilled her glass.

Rachel never slept naked; the feeling of the soft sheets on her naked mound felt naughty.

The red headed woman on the screen moaned softly as she worshiped the shaft of her stoic partner. Ten minutes ago when the scene started Rachel had noted that she had been wearing a corset similar to the one David had selected for her.

Now, Rachel's attention was transfixed to the woman's hands. One was firmly pumping the man's cock, the other was busy furiously stroking her own clit. Rachel couldn't look away as the starlet drove herself closer to orgasm with her slick fingers.

Rachel's own hand drifted lower down her abdomen pulling gently on the fabric to expose her naked pussy as she continued to stare at the scene on the TV. Her own hips began to shift subconsciously back and forth in sync with the starlet on the screen. Then, for the first time that night, Rachel's fingers brushed her clit.

Rachel felt a shock through her body, starting at the bud nestled between her legs and shooting up her spine before exploding in her head and sending a satisfying warmth coursing through her body.

She couldn't help herself and a dull moan escaped her lips. The next brush of her fingers caused an identical reaction and within seconds Rachel had spread her legs obscenely and was furiously stroking her clit, occasionally dipping lower into her now drooling slit to lubricate her fingers.

Rachel could feel an explosive orgasm building between her thighs. The moans and cries coming from the TV competed with her own as she furiously rubbed her cunt.

Then it hit her. Starting as a sharp burst deep within her mound and building into a warm throbbing her orgasm roared forward. Rachel's muscles tightened and spasmed causing her hips to jerk wildly as she plunged her fingers deep inside her.

Her body shuddered violently for over three minutes as the aftershocks claimed her. Her girl cum leaked from her slit down the crack of her ass. Rachel realized she had been holding her breath and forced herself to inhale. Her head swam from the effects of the wine and the endorphins pumping through her exhausted body.

She fell into a deep sleep.

Rachel woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. The movie had ended hours ago and the screen filled the room with a pale blue glow. Rachel glanced at the clock and realized she only had five minutes to get to work.

Impossible.

She reached for the bedside phone and called her office. For the first time, in over a year and a half, Rachel called in sick. Rachel quickly disengaged herself from the cheerful receptionist and collapsed back against the pillows.

The bedroom smelled of sex. The sheets were still damp from Rachel's activity the night before. She rolled onto David's side of the bed trading her wet spot for dry sheets and the comfort of his scent.

She fell back asleep for almost six hours before waking up and cursing herself again for drinking so much wine. She mustered the strength to finally crawl off the bed and make her way slowly to the bathroom. She started a warm bath and dug through the cabinet for some Advil.

Her headache began to retreat after a few pills and about ten minutes relaxing in the warm water.

The headache had been a real excuse but she was happy to have taken the day off. Having introduced herself to David's fantasies last night, Rachel was determined to make things right with him tonight.

She had shaved her legs just two days ago but decided to do them again while she was in the tub. She wanted everything to be perfect. There was barely any stubble so it didn't take long. She gently stroked her legs and thighs with the shaver being careful to get every spot until she arrived at her mound.

Rachel remembered that almost all of the women in David's movies were bare. Since she was a young girl she'd always kept her pussy trimmed short. As she'd grown older she'd become braver and sculpted her mound so that it would look tidy in a bikini. She'd experimented with landing strips for a few years too, but she'd never dared to shave it smooth before.

She made up her mind quickly and in just a few moments she'd delicately rendered her pussy hairless. Rachel marveled at the difference. There hadn't been much hair to begin with there, but there was something about being smooth that felt naughty.