All Comments on 'The Game: Late Nights'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I think you did good job of writing this fairly common theme. No hint of her being an unfaithful wife, although who know where you may choose to take these characters?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
what is this?

An actual loving wife story. And a good one. Don't see enough of these.

mrpmarlowemrpmarloweover 13 years ago
That's a loving wife!

It's nice to see a LW story where the wife actually loves her husband and not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you,

A REAL loving wife and a good story at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you and bravo. For once a "loving wives" story was about reaffirming a marriage, not shredding one for baseless haloow sex. I wish there was more like this out there.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Well done.

This kind of loving wives story is both erotic and - more or less - believable.

But please note that it would be easy to call it sick, perverted, fetishistic, etc. It is, after all, also a bdsm story, an S/M story, etc. It wouldn't be hard to "demand" that it put in another category.

Personally, I think it belongs in Loving Wives - it's the story of a couple exploring their sexuality. Who knows? Eventually, that may mean including others in their explorations. Or maybe not.

Thanks for a story that's well-written and shows, once again, that there's more than way to live in love.

Oh, and my apologies, but there's an American Taliban member running around the site who will feel compelled to give you "one star" review simply because I gave you five. He actually sent me a message "promising" to do that whenever I approved of a story. Whatever. To each his own - I'm glad he's found a way to get off, and I'm happy to oblige.

Five stars.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Hot story

This is a nicely done story. Two people drifting apart under the stress of modern life and the wife decides she wants to spice up their sex life. The problem is that she doesn't really understand what that means and she is shocked about what he husband wants. That was a great scene when she calls him a pervert. But then she starts to find out that there is far more to "normal" sexual relations than she ever imagined. And even more surprising, she likes it. She really goes the extra mile to get her husband back. They have a really sexy romp. It was really cool that by opening herself up and really giving herself to her husband she reconnected them even better than before. This speaks to one of the core secrets to marriage, that couples have to give themselves up to their spouse's needs from time to time. I was wondering what he will do for her? I wonder what she might realize she needs now?

TJMaxTJMaxover 13 years ago
WTF!!!!

Hot, Hot, Hot and more Hot! This story pretty much does it for me and my partner. Thanks for a good storyline, willing suspension of disbelief was easy to achieve. Well written, without the usual mistakes of grammar, spelling and word use. Some have said they might like it to go further, adding other people...I say no - this is perfect. Each of us could make up our own continuation...oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hot

nice work

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Right! As if

a husband would forgive his wife and have hot monkey sex with her after a disagreement just because she showed up at his hotel door in an incredibly sexy outfit and promised to do anything he wanted! How many guys would fall for that trick? It was a sexy, enjoyable story. Thanks.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Nice story

Weird. Either the author deleted my comment (unlikely?), the internet itself ate it, or I forgot to actually POST the comment. Nevermind.

Ugh, now I forgot what I had posted.

It's nice to read a story in Loving Wives that does not actually have cheating.

David even gets a new secretary because Rachel was uncomfortable with him having such a pretty secretary. That's a pretty big thing to do. Not to mention that he did that on his own, and not by an ultimatum from his wife.

Rachel seems to be very oldfashioned. The scene where she calls him a pervert and says that she isn't a prostitute upon discovering what was in the bags, tells volumes of her way of thinking.

So it's a pretty big change for her to put on the rather fetishistic, very revealing clothes, and go out, covering it only with a coat. That said, her marriage was in serious danger, so taking drastic measures was probably appropriate. And hey, it worked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Extremely Erotic!!!

This is about the best story I have ever read! Very very good and well written.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good for Her!

She was able to find out what he wanted, and she delivered. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

A actual Loving Wife story, also very hot, thanks.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Wow! Can't believe it.

So rarely have I encountered a story (in this site) that is so well crafted, believable, well-edited, almost 100% grammatically error free, and interesting that words escape me, other than: "thanks."

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great story

Wonderful progression of a wife turned slut. Very well written and extremely hot. My only peccadillo...I kept waiting for the first secretary to be in the same hotel room as the husband and wife...kept waiting for the ultimate showdown between the wife and the secretary...kept waiting for that ultimate threesome. Ah shit my mind is too dirty. Great story Deeperdown thanks for writing for my enjoyment.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
I like it when a person finds out how easy they can be who they really are

Especially when being so innocently lost in a life of unspecific sexual miscontent. Good loving story, good loving man and good loving wife. Thank you!

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Great Story

Five Stars all the way.

Who'd have thunk it, a loving wife story with a loving wife. What will they think of next?

A little role play that doesn't require a third party and end up destroying a marriage. It's amazing what an intelligent writer can come up with. Intelligent and imaginative characters that's original.

A little D/s can go a long way, now lets see what's next for Rachel and David. Maybe some role reversal, who knows, only DeeperDown and I just hope he/she will share it with the rest of us.

Thanks for a great story and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, very great

Believable characters, stituation and outcome. I agree with eagle, a true loving wife story in here...woh, how'd that get past the censors? I found this truly erotic and I'm a guy.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Incredible - a loving wife story!

Loved the kinky sex, the monogamy and how they ended up communicating ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding story

I liked the role playing and the fact that they now have more ways to explore each other's fantasies.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Last 3

The last 3 sentences said it all. What more? Thank you....Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re" We both do-well done

You haven't told the whole story here. I've read some of your controversial feedback comments, where you promised also to give extra points to authors not worthy just to "piss off" (your words) those that didn't agree with you, especially the anonymous ones. So don't feel high and mighty about yourself. I've wondered when I read your comments, why you would jeopardize an authors scores by your ill remarks. And, no I'm not the so called American Taliban you write about. Just an observant reader who rarely comments. I read for entertainment, not to bash others. To the author. Well done, good story, and yes a worthy "5" score. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category !!

This should be in romance! Just long prattle about nothing much.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

is it possible that a woman can actually love a man that much?

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Yes!

I agree with the comment that this story should be a romance. We finally have a woman that really loves her husband. They both went out of their comfort zone and showed their love. After her initial shock and harsh words, she recovered nicely and actually had friends that were friends,trying to help her not break up the marriage. That was refreshing. I'm not into the submissive slut fantasy but it worked for these two. The only question I have is $40.00 for a glass of scotch? Good writing and thank you for a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
deserves a higher score & a " H "

ok , so there is not much sex in the story.

the plot development and storyline are superb , its very well written & the slow unfolding of the story leading upto the breathtaking finish is worthy of note.

i like the way the author gives background into circumstance , but keeps the information on the protagonists to a minimum this really leads you into thinking it could be any couple with a hectic life & a somewhat staid & stagnant relationship.

really,really,really liked it alot.

loving wives is a tough genre to get a high rating in , readers in this section are the most dificult to please & have the widest spectrum of views in regards to the type of content they wish to read.

not sure i agree with the comments suggesting romance category , possibly erotic couplings or fetish .. although ANY of those three would be better home for this story than here in LW.

A big well done to the Author for a lovely little spicy number ,

deserves a 4.5+ Hot rating , and possibly a W , for womens as well .

my view is the genre it's posted in , has resulted in it not obtaining them.

xxxhugssxxx

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Very good story...

This is a very good story....And a Love story...

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 9 years ago
Great story...

Simple plot and done very well. 5*s from me.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
HOT Stuff!

Now THIS is how to keep a marriage alive and growing! Every husband and wife should be getting gown and dirty like this!

A BIG 5, moaning and groaning all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Enjoyed the tale right through to the finale.

5 stars

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Definitely a fun tale

Nice work.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 5 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best stories I’ve read here. Good character and plot development. Very hot sex, too.

Well done.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
F Fantastic

OH I just loved this so well thought out and written, great characters and so paced to keep you reading.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Interesting

An interesting story here. I.Love that you kept it between the husband and wife. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

For a story where the wife was loving. There are a few of these around if you look hard enough.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
5 stars

Great character development and an interesting story line, no cheating just 2 lovers exploring each others needs.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Admirable

I'm impressed the way you portrayed Rachel's initial reaction of horror and outrage to begrudging acceptance, to outright erotic pleasure, and almost need to submit to David, and at last to submit completely. Excellent writing and story telling. Congratulations. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

he was willing to leave the marital home and his wife wanting no contact with her so he obviously doesnt really give a shit nxt time she doesnt agree will he leave again very childish husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the little slut owes Master's assistant a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but lame .... virtually no plot bored the shit out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didn't feel right. Like power struggle.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

I’ll hope I’m not the only one who was disappointed when David’s package for Rachel did not contain a lobster costume.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

5/5

No cheating.

A real loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was absolutely fantastic. For once she didn't get shared around a hotel or made him a cuck, well written and a great build. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I like the way it developed and ended.

I was expecting her acceptance of her own had to have been too late; with the door opening to find the original pretty assistant there. Leaving Rachel devastated. I prefer what the author did.

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Great ending for a damn good story....Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, the dry spell and arguments based on frustration is what happens to a lot of marriages, mine included, my wife and I used a similar strategy to reignite our sex life . I have never had her be really submissive though. We enjoy making love as a married couple but every couple of weeks she will dress up and want me to fuck her and be my slutbitch, I think if you can have sex and make love to your partner, there's a difference, it is possible to keep a relationship fresh, and ideally not involve outside parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous