All Comments on 'The Bet: The Conclusion'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Goddamit, i hope you have the opportunity to feel the pain your protagonist felt and then sit there and have a conversation with your torturer.

Tell us how easy it was to talk with your jaw in FUCKING AGONY and missing 8 motherfucking teeth! Tell us how easy it is to breathe with broken ribs and a broken orbital socket. Tell us how having your nose shattered made tslking easier. Tell us how he was obviously tortured but a simple kiss and an iv with some liquids was sufficient to keep the fucking cops from interviewing you.

You are a piece of shit author who would do a better job pimping your ass for meth than writing stories. I hope they are unable to cure your syphilis and you enjoy a long, pain filled life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another story of revenge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uksearcher? Is there anything else you need to ask this cuckold king? He should be happy that you fixed one of his shitty stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And why did the russian beauty Sasha need a stupid, deaf, toothless loser with minced meat, instead of vital organs and ribs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT, nice finish that saved a not so good story. What happened to is whore ex-wife? Did they find the sharks poisoned that ate the slut? Told ya how good it was, just watch.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Gets points for salvaging a bad story, but besides Phil, the characters seemed a little flat. Sally and Damien remain one-dimensional villains and Sasha is all too ready to jump into Phil's arms (which is standard for LW antagonist's wives, but still). Also, Phil's monologue after capturing the two morons feels a bit tedious, since it's mostly going over old ground without any flair added. Still, anything's better than the original.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Hm, maybe a little over the top with all the mafia and the killing.

I would like to know that Sally survived somehow and even witnessed the demise of Damien by sharks and is living alone somewhere under the radar, afraid of Sashas family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very intelligent author and well written story.

We need more stories where the protagonist isn't a brainwashed beta male, raised by ophrah t.v.

He understood that men are the backbone of relationships, even if women control the sex. Women only have to understand how to laugh, it's the man that does the 'funny'. Women only have to enjoy cuddling, it's the man that cuddles his missus. Seriously, how often do women romance men? I'm guessing everyone reading this has a very low answer, and it's the rare times a woman romances a man it's usually only about sex, or a way to 'even the scales' because she's trying to pay back a ton of romance done to her.

Women have the keys to sex and life. So they aren't trivial roles, But that's no excuse for the modern woman that lives with the delusion that men should feel grateful they allow them to exist. That mentality caused a lot of cheating and divorces. A lot of broken homes and sad children. A lot of greedy corruption to run rampant in the family court systems. And the funny thing is these women rarely even win, even when they get away with it. Chad thunder dick doesn't want her, not really. He's using her like a flesh light. Any ill gained money she gets wont warm her bed at night when she's old and forgotten. Her kids wont respect her. And if they do, they are fated for a similar sad lonely future. A used up whore that no one wants. With mentally fucked up kids. That's the win-condition for 'modern empowered' women. Sad.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

Despite the intermittent grammatical errors, this story was a great conclusion to the terrible original. 5 stars

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Don't know how I feel about this one.

I guess the first one was pretty messed up to rate the brutality in this one.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Unfortunately I followed your link and read the original. Yuck.

This version was much better.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really shouldn't waste your time trying to salvage an idiotic cuck story. At best, he just looks even more stupid when he finally figures it out. But, by that point, roughly line one of your continuation, he's already lost any hope of earning any respect from the reader. It was basically a lost cause, before you even started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a mess.......go back and rewrite this....fix all the spelling and grammar mistakes......

fix the story too. 1 Star

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I gave this a 4 star but I didn't like the murders of Damien and Sally. Phil could have just tortured Damien and Sally a little to scare them off, force both Damien and Sally to marry each other but leave them in financial dire straits and out of jobs and force Sally to give up Danielle to Phil. That would have been great revenge but no blood on Phil's hands.

/

Even though I gave a very high rating but the murders of Damien and Sally turned me off. Still thanks Omegaman56 at least Phil didn't get to be a cuck after all.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Great ending to a really terrible tale. And thanks for the bedbug song. Its new to me

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Nice! You took a horrible cuck story and made it palatable. He was, originally, duped, but should have dumped her ass as soon as she confessed her little extra day with the asshole and left her and Asshole to deal with the kid they made. Your twists allows him to reclaim his man card the revenge was spot on. I knew his threat to Danielle was just to wind up the slut, well played.

Well written. I very much like the idea of “fixing” some of these fucking cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better than the original and well executed. 5 The bit with the baby, however, was a false note: "Yeah, she isn't mine, but I fell in love with her the first time I held her. It isn't her fault she was in this position. My mom will love taking care of her along with Sally's parents. She'll have plenty of love." The "love at first sight" bit isn't remotely plausible. Someone in his position would rationally know that the child is blameless, but the emotions surrounding the entire situation would be too intensely negative to have the same reaction to the child a father would when the child is his. You could sell giving the child to the maternal grandmother and making some provision for her future, but as it was written it comes across as mindless virtue signaling. Still, overall, the story was a good read.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 2 years ago

Much better than the original. He (original writer) was so beat up in the comments, no wonder he disappeared,(guess he had a bloody nose and life vest ), :)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

That was fun - Thanks for a well written, over the top BTB story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was OK…..at least the cuck managed to reclaim his man card….finally. For that alone….

.

4 ****

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Excellent story well told! That's how I imagine a good story to be. Good work, thanks!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Well done. I really did not care for the original so thank you for this. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very funny. Especially the bit about the nhs. You know they tried to do a UK version of Breaking Bad but only lasted three shows.

1. Chemistry teacher gets rare lung cancer

2. Teacher fixed by NHS and returned to work

3. One of the teachers students forgot homework and the school lunch hall ran out of cheese.

Have fun

Ian

Ps sorry if I come across as a bit of a troll. Us Brits are very proud and thankful for our health system, although it does not lead to great drama.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Finally someone is taking action to fix the unending flood of cuck stories on here!!!

You did great job with this one, hope you will do more in the future.

5 🌟s

FH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the basic premise of the story is freaken horrible, but kudos for taking a failed premise

and weaving a pretty interesting tale around it., almost to the point of obscuring the originally

gutless and clueless guy and helping him discover his testicles along with serious revenge

against the perp and our darling POS wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kinda weak…..revenge appropriate, but somehow unrewarding for the reader.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 2 years ago

2*, it would have been 4 except for a couple of reasons;

1, UK citizens can hold a license for a pistol, it's rare but not unheard of

2, We call it autumn not fall

3, We deal in £ not $

4, you made me read the god awful prequal

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Big improvement on the original. Tags would be considerate though.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Gave up on this ridiculous cliched pile of steaming (...insert BM description here...) by the time I got near the bottom of the first page.

Thats two today and I can usually get further through a cuck story...that says something, and its not that I like cuck stories (Just in case some fart sniffer thought otherwise).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Atrocious writing, very poor to no editing and no reread. Please learn to spell. You must not value your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second and last 'story' of yours I will read, you claim they're edited, but I fail to see in both stories that they were edited.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Much better than the original

It could have been better if you had a good proof reader to fix your myriad of mistakes in punctuation and syntax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too stupid for words. Also a terrible sequel. Two stars for this one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

I would say the wife had a brain transplant, going from a loving wife to a devious cheater somewhere along the line. There was no explanation, and since she was gagged we never got the opportunity. For me, it’s the reasons behind becoming unfaithful that are the interesting part.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I couldn’t finish the original. I hesitated reading this ending because I was so disgusted with the MC and wasn’t sure it was even possible to redeem him enough. Upon finishing this, I’ll admit that that Omegaman cleaned him up about as well as possible, but I was never able to completely get past the bad initial impression. Given the near impossibility of satisfying me, given how fucked up the original was, I’ll score this high for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* for glamorizing Russian Scum.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good sequel. You actually saved this awful story with this follow up. It would have been good to hear Sally’s excuses and begging, but if she believed him about her daughter, then she died hard.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Much better than the original.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - because violence of any form always gets ZERO

You need to work on better, less violent ways to exact revenge.

I did give you 1 star to fuck with your story average, as sort of an incentive to reduce the violence.

Yes, most Russians and Chinese are the scum of this earth, right down there next to the mafia and SA drug lords.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. It was a good follow up to the original. Thanks for your writing.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

The brothers beat him half to death and yanked out his teeth and he just let’s it go when his father in law paws for implants? Seriously? Implants cost 5 grand each which mean of it cost a hundred grand they must have pulled virtually all his teeth. The brothers needs to die but then again he is a cuckold and Sasha and the Russian mobs lap dog so not unexpected.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Who

Who paid for his hospital treatment and why weren't the police called.Also his injuries would take more than a month to heal and how did he eat with no teeth.?

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

The whole "let's forget about the torture" thing kind of ruined everything else. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. A little weird that he put up with the torture. All he had to do was say that's my wife. I'm also not crazy about killing cheaters. I believe they should live a long life of regrets. Still much better than the original. 4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely better than its predecessor. Well done

KaeyoKaeyo10 months ago

The torture thing has already been done to death in other comments, so I’ll just say I agree it was a deal breaker.

What got me was how on the ship he had the pair immobilized so what does he do? Monologue like a cartoon supervillian before tossing them to the sharks.

This was marginally better than the original story, but not by much.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom10 months ago

Socialized medicine! Kinda like our socialized fire and police departments, funded the same way. As far as I know, the Brits don't call them sedans but call them saloon cars. Brits say Mum, not Mom and why would she talk in dollars and not sterling the UK currency? I'm an American living in the UK I see Brits doing the same thing writing about the US. 2 stars just for actually writing it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know its been awhile, but there could be one more part to this story. Damian was obviously eaten by sharks, but Sally could have been rescued and sits in a small island hospital with amnesia. From there, Phil and wife could claim her and make her their slave, the cruise company could come up with a use for her, etc.....

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Excellent story! Thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

SIMILAR Stories