The Bet: The Conclusion

Story Info
A Sure Thing.
9.6k words
4.39
37.3k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"THE BET" The Conclusion

A Sure Thing

Forward:

YOU MUST READ THE ORIGINAL "THE BET" TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY!

This is an OTT BTB to Uksearcher's cuckold story 'The Bet.'

I sent his contact info an email asking permission to do an ending to his story. I never heard back. He hasn't written a new story in years. He never met a man he wouldn't cuck.

I want to thank Bigjim48 for his help in making this story a better read.

....

Boy, this week turned out to suck. If you don't remember my name, it is Philip Pope. You might know me. If you type in the Cuckhold on Google, you will see my picture. Also, other notable words to search by are moron, idiot, stupid, fool, and gullible.

It's been a fucked-up week. No, I'd say more like a fucked-up year. I am sitting here in agony from the beating I took over the last two days.

I'm now sitting in the back of a Yukon limo heading to the hospital. From its looks and the thickness of the glass, the Limo is armored. What in the hell did I get myself into? Across from me are two prominent men that aren't happy because they just got an ass chewed by the charming lady sitting next to me. I don't understand what in the hell she is saying to them because I don't speak Russian.

The only time I felt a little relief from the pain was when I heard the word Damien and something to do with his balls.

God, I hurt. I would later find out that I had five broken ribs, a ruptured spleen, and a ruptured lung. On top of that, I had a broken eye socket and two busted eardrums. All this was done after they pulled out my molars with vice-grips. And no, they didn't use painkillers. That's the point of torture.

I suppose the lady hadn't put a stop to it. Then, I would have my balls stuffed down my throat while still breathing.

I guess I need to go back and tell you what has been going on between me and that cunt of a wife of mine. I looked on Google and never could find the appropriate word to use. None were vile enough to describe my contempt for her.

Suppose you remember the last scene for this Greek tragedy which is my life. Sally told me how I was to raise Damien's kid because I made a bet. Well, little did I know..........

Ten months after, Sally became pregnant.

Monday morning. "Sally, what's the matter? I asked with concern. "Are you sick?" as she was raced to the restroom holding her hand over her mouth.

Having deposited the meal from the night before, she struggled to get back to the bed. Holding her stomach and growling, she asked, "Phil, can you take Danielle to get her 3-month checkup with Doctor Meyers? I am just too sick." At that instant, she turned pale. She tore off to the bathroom, dropped to seat and proceeded to evacuate the rest of dinner from the other direction.

After getting Sally situated, I gathered up Danielle and headed out of the house. I was sitting in the doctor's office waiting for my name to be called to go back. You know the routine. They call you back to another room, so you wait another hour.

I was amazed by all the mothers that would just flop out their tits to breastfeed. I chuckled to myself. I had recently had a nightmare. I dreamed that Dolly Parton was my mother, and I was a bottle baby.

"Mr. Pope," I heard my name called. I stood up and grabbed the baby's car seat and backpack full of her diapers and headed back.

The nurse introduced herself as Shelly. "Follow me, please," she said with a smile. "I am new here and we haven't met before." Upon arriving in the room, she asked me to place Danielle onto the scale. I unbuckled her from her car seat and put her in the cradle-type device as instructed.

After waiting for the scale to zero out, I gingerly placed Danielle on the scale. Thank God she had the complexion and hair color of her mother.

The nurse smiled as she read the scale 8 pounds 6 ounces. "Shelly, is that all? I'm a little concerned about that. She was a big baby for being over two months premature. She weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces."

She went through the baby's medical file. She asked and explained, "First-time father, huh? Most babies lose weight after their birth and then start gaining weight again. Let me look at her file. Mr. Pope, Danielle wasn't premature. She was two weeks late. The doctor's note shows that they were considering a C-Section.

She must have seen my face drain of blood. Then, I saw her lips move, "Oh Fuck." Then, she smiled and informed me, "Dr. Meyers will be in a minute," and scurried out.

I went through the motions for the rest of the appointment and didn't really hear anything the doctor said. Then, finally, I went home to see Sally asleep on her bed. I called in and told the office I would be working from home, because Sally was sick.

I fed the baby and went back into my home office to think. The more I thought, the madder and angrier I became. Finally, I stood up and walked down the hall to the main bathroom. I took out a washcloth. I turned on the cold water and soaked it under the faucet. After rinsing it out, I ran it over my face hoping that I could go back to feeling normal when I was through.

I looked at myself closely in the mirror, where I saw the word Jackass scribbled across my forehead. The longer I thought about it; everything came into focus. It was a complete setup. I'm going to kill the bitch and bastard.

First, I needed information. I know a guy that used to investigate fraud cases for the insurance company I work for. "Hey Ray, Phil here. I need your help." I gave him a twenty-thousand-foot view and description of my problem.

"Damn, Phil. That sucks: I never expected that from Sally; she just didn't seem like the type. I don't do that kind of work. But I know a guy that does. He is vicious and relentless. He'll cost a little more, but he gets the job done. Can I text you at this number? I'll send you his contact information," Ray stated rather calmly.

I set an appointment with him the next day during lunch. We met and I gave him pertinent information on my soon-to-be-dead wife and her dead lover. I didn't tell him that. It took less than two weeks when I got the call from Dick that he had the information I wanted.

As he handed me the information, he gave me advice. "Mr. Pope, I'm going to ask you, officially, not to do anything stupid." Too late I thought to myself. "She is not worth going to jail for the rest of your life. Neither is he," Phil finished.

I smiled, "Officially, you're right." But then, I thought to myself, "They're dead."

He smiled and took my cash. And replied, "Good luck." knowing damn well what I had in mind.

I went home and downloaded the file. The Dick must have been using a long-range listening device when recording them.

I saw her sitting with Damien, and he was holding Danielle. "So, Sally, go ahead and start fucking your husband again. I know we have been doing it exclusively for the last several weeks. But you know I am getting married, and I want you to get pregnant again with my child. After I get married, it's just too dangerous, and we could both end up dead."

Sally was giggling, "I'll start letting him fuck me again, but my ass is yours. I want our children to look alike. If he is a good boy and raises your children properly. I'll give him his child in five years. By then, the children's ages will be separated enough that no one will think anything of them looking different."

"You know I love him, but I love you so much more. He will be a much better father than you would be. He will instill the values into them, which I think we both will be proud of. So, when grown, we'll sit down and tell them you are their natural father and spend time with you. Then you can take over from there."

Damien smiled. "I got to admit he is a good guy. He honored his bet, even though I was sure he wouldn't have. So go ahead and get back to having sex with him, just make sure you cut off when you're fertile, and I'll give you a son next time."

Sally purred, "I'll tell him the doctor called and released us to have sex. Are you sure we can't get the hotel and work on it now, Honey?" My breasts are full, and you know how you love sucking the milk out of them."

I thought to myself, "That fucking bitch. She says it's gross when I ask to do it. Well, fuck her! I'm taking what I want, just like Damien." I don't know who this woman he is talking about, but I would like to meet her.

"Sorry, Sally," replied Damien, "I think I'm being watched. We'll have to be more careful in the future. I had to make sure no one followed me here. You know my fiancé and her family. We'll both end up in the river."

Sally touched his arm. "Why don't you leave her? As much as I love Phil, you're my number one now, and we could get married."

Damien is chuckling, "One, we would live in poverty, and two, we'll be dead. Meeting and talking like this are the best we can do until I take over the Cruise Line. Same time next week, ok."

I turned off the video, they don't know it, but they are dead.

I set everything in motion. Moving money and making sure the little girl would be provided for. Yeah, she isn't mine, but I fell in love with her the first time I held her. It isn't her fault she was in this position. My mom will love taking care of her along with Sally's parents. She'll have plenty of love.

....

That night I got Danielle put to bed and returned to master bedroom. Sally was lying under the covers waiting for me. "Come on, the doctor has cleared me to have sex."

I said, "Great, I'll get the lube. I want anal."

"What," she replied in dismay. "You know I don't do that, nor will I ever."

"Too bad. If no anal, I'm not interested." I smirked.

"That's not happening," seethed Sally. "So why are you all of a sudden are you demanding that?"

"You gave him oral and your pussy and womb. I want something that he's never gotten."

"Yeah, well I have you kn........." then she shut up.

She almost said it. I laughed to myself.

"Forget it. No pussy for you." Sally snarled in anger.

"Fine, I'll sleep in the spare room! Good night." I waved over my shoulder as I walked out. It was cold over the next few days in the Pope's abode.

Saturday night I watched Liverpool playing Arsenal soccer match. I looked over to see Sally dressed in her nighty, moving towards me. She came in to seduce. "Honey, I need you; my pussy is so wet. Please fuck me."

I grinned inside and reached over and rubbed her tits, a drop dewdrop of milk formed on her nipples. I grabbed ahold of her forcing her breast to my mouth and started sucking them to draw the elixir of life out of them.

She screamed, 'What the fuck are you doing, Phil. I find that disgusted,"

I laughed, "That's another thing I want he has never had. He never sucked milk from your breast. Those are mine. It helps me to reclaim you."

"Come on, Phil," she whined, "quit your ego shit. You never lost me. You lost the bet. Now either pussy or nothing."

"MMMM," I replied. "I'll take door number two, nothing. I am going out to get a beer. Don't wait up."

She stood up, and her face turned red face. "If you walk out that door, I'll cut all you off sex for the next year."

I started laughing. "You women might control the keys to the sex, but men control the relationship."

She was gripping her fist. "How do you figure that, asshole?

I was smiling in an as a matter a fact voice. "It's simple my, dear. I don't get sex. You don't get cuddled. I quit telling you I love when I hang up the phone. I don't kiss you when I leave for work and come home. I walk ahead of you when we go someplace. I don't hold your hand. I don't step up behind and kiss the back of your neck. Or when I walk by you, I don't pop your ass anymore. I don't hold open the door. Or hold you when you're crying. Pretty soon, we are nothing more than roommates and will end up divorced."

"You son-of-a-bitch, I'll take you to court, and I'll get everything, child support, alimony, and the house. You'll be living in poverty."

"That's fine. I don't care." I replied with a smile. "Sally stood in shock.

"This was not going the way she envisioned it." I thought to myself.

I started laughing, "Sally, I wonder what the courts say, when I prove adulty."

"You bastard, you're the one that made that stupid bet. It's all your fault."

I shook my head. I knew I had her. "You know that type of gambling is illegal. You also took a trip for it. That's considered prostitution." I didn't know if that was true or not, and I didn't care.

"When I sue Damien for alienation of affection and back child support. They will find no signed paperwork to prove I knew it. It's not what you know; it's what you can prove."

"You approved it," she whined.

"No, I accepted it because of my honor. Although, now that I think about it, it was almost as if you two planned it in advance." I looked into her eyes, and they grew wider for an instant. "I'm leaving. Don't wait up for me."

Something I failed to mention earlier I had her phone bugged. That is where she made her first mistake. Well, it was not the first mistake, as it turned out to be just one of many. I later found a disposable phone under the dresser.

I returned around 2 a.m. I went to my computer and downloaded Sally's conversation with dickweed from the cloud.

She must have been pissed off to pull it out and use it. "Hello, Damien. We have a problem, sweetheart. Phil won't fuck me. He wants my ass and sucks my tits. So, I won't give them to him. I promised those are yours."

He chastised her, "Why are you calling me on your phone? You know better than that."

"Oh, don't be paranoid; he doesn't know what we're doing," she snapped back.

Damien softens his voice, "Sweety, it's just an ass and a little milk. I took it first, and it will always be mine. Remember the long game, babe. We want him to raise our children. As soon as we're pregnant, I'll have a vasectomy, so that cow I'm marrying can't get pregnant. So, you're going to hold your nose and be the dutiful wife."

"I don't want you cheating on him. Keep him satisfied as before. You don't want him catching you cheating. He might ask for DNA." "Besides," as he chuckled. "You're going to need sex over the next 18 to 20 years, and he'll be a loyal cuck."

Sally snarled, "I'll just fantasize it's you. He can forget about me ever giving him a child. I won't do it."

Damien softly spoke, "Baby go ahead a let him have them. But start fucking him as soon as possible. I only have a couple of months before the wedding, and that prenup goes into effect."

"I love you," sobbed Sally

"I love you too, baby." Damien hung up his phone.

I turned off the computer and went and slept in the spare bedroom. They were both going to die.

The next evening Sally walked into the den dressed in nothing but a long t-shirt. And sat next to me, "Honey, why did you sleep in the spare bedroom?"

I forced a tear and looked into her eyes. I sighed, "I'm sorry, Sally the guilt of what I did is tearing me apart. I caused you to go to bed with another man because of my arrogance and foolishness. I don't deserve you.

I should have stopped it and eaten my honor as an honest man who always carried through on his word. You had a child with another man. When I look at her, I feel dirty touching her. I'm not worthy of being in the same room as her."

Then I added, "I've decided I am going to divorce you." Sally gasped. I took her hands in mine and squeezed them together, and lightly kissed them, "Please don't be that way. You deserve so much more than I can give you. I've thought it out, I'll leave, and you can have everything. I won't even ask for visitation rights. I'll still pay child support. It was my stupid bet."

She didn't know what to say, "You....You.... promised you wouldn't hold it against me."

I softly spoke to her. "I'm not, Honey. You and Danielle deserve a far better man than me. I'm not worthy of being with you two anymore."

"No! Please, I don't want you to go," she sobbed. "I love you. I need you, Philip. You are everything I need and want."

"Yeah, bitch," I thought to myself, "you need a cuck to provide for you. You can't afford to have me leave if you want Damien's kid."

"Listen, Phil, let's just wait a while longer and see how you feel. Come on, let's go to bed. I want to have your child. And we will start over. I swear I'll never throw Danielle in your face. I'll keep having kids until I give you a son." Sally stated in a bit of a panic.

"I'll tell you what, Sally. I'll live here for the next six months and see how you feel and then decide about us," I replied.

"Come, baby. Let's go to bed and start," she said while gabbing my hand as she stood up, trying to lead me to the bedroom.

I pulled my hand away. 'I'm sorry, give me time. I think we should wait for a while. I don't feel worthy of your love. I no longer feel like a man. That has completely destroyed what ego I had left." I slowly walked past her. I could see she was in shock. And that this wasn't going the way she anticipated in her fucked up mind. My plan is now set into motion. All I needed was to get them together, and my grandfather's 1911 will take care of the rest."

....

Sally left for work with Danielle the following day. We usually took turns dropping her off at my mom's before we headed to work. So, I headed back to my home office and fired up the PC, and she again fucked up.

"Damien, he won't touch me now. she whispered into the phone. He's starting to lose it. He insists he's not good enough for me anymore and is going to leave and give me everything."

"That's great, Honey. Now I can get you pregnant." Damien said rather wistfully.

Sally retorted, "What are you fucking talking about. I can't raise two kids by myself. He'll make a great father if you want me to have another one, your screaming brats. You better help me figure this shit out. And how I'm going to stop him from leaving."

Damien didn't say anything for a second. "Why don't we have dinner tonight at the hotel. I'll pick you up at our usual place after work. Can you get Philip to watch the kid?"

"Yeah, I'll tell him I have to work late. Pick me up at 5:30. I'll be ready."

I closed down the computer and smiled to myself. Finally, my plan was coming together.

....

I was sitting outside Sally's office, waiting for her to get off work. She had called earlier that day saying she had a project she was working on and wouldn't be home until around 10:30 or 11:00. She also told me she couldn't imagine her life without me. Unfortunately for her, I could imagine mine without her.

I picked up the phone dialed my mom. "Mom, how is Danielle doing? Great. Mom, I just want to tell you thanks, and I love you. Yes, Mom, everything is fine. I'll see you later."

I put the phone down and picked up the 1911. I know it is illegal to own a handgun here in England. My grandfather picked it off a dead American officer. It has been in the family ever since. I've even taken it out and shot it a few times. I pulled out the magazine and slammed it back in, and chambered a round.

I looked up to see Sally stroll out of her office at 5:30 and walked around the corner. Just then, that stupid blue car pulled up, and she got in it.

They pulled away, and I followed about 100 meters behind them. I kept a car between us so they wouldn't notice. But, of course, she couldn't have seen me anyway with her head buried in his lap.

I read that soldiers have to be taught not to have tunnel vision when they fought. It's called situational awareness. It is designed to help them know what is else is happening in their surroundings. I should have remembered that because I never saw the sedan following me.