The Bet: The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark when we arrived at the hotel. Yes, it was the same hotel they stayed in when they returned from their excursion of fucking and turning me into a cuckold. But unfortunately, that was about to end here and now.

I saw her sit up and take a tissue and clean off her lips. She looked up into the visor mirror and dabbed the edges of her mouth, making sure there was no crusty buildup.

Damien had gotten to the other side of the car and opened her door. As she swung her hips around to get out, I could see the high-top nylons with garter belts. I could see him stick her thongs in his pocket.

I had had enough. Damien and Sally were dead and didn't know it yet. I had parked two rows back from them. The parking lot lights didn't reach the spot I was in. So, the last thing they will see is me walking from the darkness with my gun raised at them. I planned on killing her lover first, so I could see maximum fear in her eyes when I pointed the gun barrel right between her eyes and pulled the trigger.

I got out of my car and started toward them. Then, just as I was about to clear the darkness, everything went black.

....

The next thing I remembered was waking up with a splitting headache. I could hear two voices talking with a Russian accent.

"Wake up, Mr. Pope, if that is who you are." one of them said. Just about that time, I noticed that my hands were tied behind my back. And my legs were strapped to the legs of the chair.

"Mr. Pope, we are going to ask you one time, who do you work for? And why were you following Damien?" asked the larger of the two men. For some reason, they didn't believe me when I told them I worked for an insurance agency.

After thirty minutes of beating me, I was determined not to scream or beg them to stop. The pain was nowhere near the pain I felt by the betrayal and humiliation from Sally. I shut down and took the beating without moaning. I felt as if I had left my body and was watching in some sort of out of body experience.

I felt my ribs breaking as they drove their fist into them. The more they hit, the more I shut down. Finally, they left and came back in with dental extraction tools. "Mr. Pope," the larger one slapped my face trying to get my attention. "Do you know what these are for?" I nodded my head.

I was spitting up blood as I gasped and spoke, "I have an offer for you two. I have $8,430 available on my debit card. I'll give it to you if you go ahead and kill me now." Both looked at each other and broke out in laughter.

Thirty minutes later, all molars my were gone. They were really pissed now. So, I offered them the same deal again, although I don't think they understood a word I said from my swollen and bleeding mouth.

While I was blacking out and regaining consciousness, I heard a female voice added to the mix. I could tell she was pissed and chewing their asses out. Unfortunately, I could barely make out her silhouette as my eyes had swollen nearly shut.

She asked if I had said anything, and they said no. They explained I never screamed and never pleaded for mercy, and I offered them $8430 to go ahead and kill me.

"You idiots, did you look him up on Facebook to see who he is?" she snarled. I heard her banging away a computer keyboard.

She admonished them, "You dumbasses. He is Philip Pope, and he lives here with his family. I checked his LinkedIn page. Works for an insurance company.

But the younger one whined, "It could be a lie, sis."

She replied, "No wonder papa won't let you two near the company. Nobody in the business will post their complete family information with photos on the web."

The biggest replied, "He has to work for someone. He is the toughest SOB I've ever encountered. He never screamed or begged or groaned. He just took the beating and offered us money to kill him.

She thought for a second, "If I shot you and stuck you with a needle at the same time, which one would you feel?

He just stood there waiting for her answer.

She waited and finally asked, "Well?"

"Oh, you want an answer?" He sat and thought.

"Never mind," she replied, shaking her head. "You would feel the bullet. Whatever is he is hurting from is more painful than what you're doing him."

At that point, blacked out, hoping I wouldn't wake up.

....

I woke up to see a bright pin light in my eyes. "He's alive," said an unidentified man. I felt coldness from an ice pack on my face. "Mr. Pope. I put an IV in you to replenish your liquids. The ice should help your jaws stop swelling and help your eyes open. They're going to take you to the hospital now. I've injected you with painkillers so that you will feel very little pain for the next four hours. But you need to get to the hospital.

A female voice I had heard earlier addressed me directly, "I'm Sasha. You're not going to die."

I responded, "I..eed..oo..ry..areer." with my swollen mouth.

She chuckled, "You need to try harder, huh. I heard you offered my two idiot brothers $8340 to kill you. I want to show you something, Mr. Pope." Putting her hand in front of my face. "This ring on my pinkie cost $15,000, and the rest are far more expensive. In total, I have close to $250,000 in diamonds on my hands."

"My father owns the cruise line my fiancé works for. He goes out and does a quality check on the ships. He goes out for up to 3 months at a time. Now I want to ask you nicely even though I feel I'm not going to like the answer you'll be giving me. "

She leaned over the bed and took my hand in her soft hands. She was a handsome woman, not as beautiful as Sally, but had what seemed to be a lot more class. She had black hair that flowed down to her shoulders. She was bigger up top. I couldn't see below the bed to see her figure. But she looked like she was about five-eight to five-nine inches tall and weighed about 120 to 130 pounds.

She smiled, "Was the woman Damien with your wife?" I nodded my head yes. She turned red, and I heard the anger in the Russian words she was using. After calming down, she returned to me and took my hand. She smelled terrific.

She sighed, "Please tell me about them."

By then, the inflammation in my jaws had subsided enough for her to understand me. I went through the story. It took about an hour to tell.

She looked at me, and I thought my wish would come true, and she would just kill me.

"Mr. Pope, I guess by your actions, you want to kill them." I nodded in agreement with her statement.

"Well, I'm going to let you. But I want to make it where you won't get caught. We are going to take you to the hospital and drop you off. I'm putting my number on your phone. We'll talk and get a plan together for maximum pain. There is an old Russian proverb. 'Pray for revenge, and God will turn a deaf ear.' Let's get you to the hospital."

Upon arrival, she leaned over and softly kissed me on the lips and smiled, "I'm sorry for your pain. I am glad we didn't have to cut your nuts off." I could never get that kiss off my lips and out of my mind.

......

I came closer to dying in the hospital than I did from the beating - Damn socialized medicine. The local police came out and questioned me. I told them I couldn't tell them anything, except that maybe I was mistaken for a rival gang member.

I told them I had a family, and the gang had my address, so I was no threat. But, of course, they could and would kill me and sell Danielle and turn Sally into a crack whore. The latter I could live with. But, of course, I didn't tell them that.

I got the usual yada, yada, yada from Sally about how scared she was and how much she loved me.

About two weeks later, I was awoken in the middle of the night with a vibrating sensation on my right side. I reached down and found a phone at my side. I picked it up to see I had a text message.

Person; "How are you doing?"

Me. "Ok, getting better."

Person. "I'm glad."

Person. "Sorry about what my stupid brothers did."

Me. "It was worth the kiss."

Pause

Person. "Smiley Face. emoji."

Person: "Your wife and Damien are meeting up at your home now. I am sorry."

Pause

Me: "Means nothing. Sally is dead to me. I need to get home and listen to what they have been saying."

Person: "We tapped his home phones, and he has a company cell phone we are monitoring. We are also seeing everything going thru his computer at work."

Me: "Good."

Person: "You're going to have to have sex with her at least once so they can make their plans to get her pregnant. Do you know about Aunt Gladys?"

Me: "Yeah, she lives up North. I've never met her. She gave us a large sum of money for our wedding. I hear she is quite wealthy."

Person: "She is planning to have someone call her, and she will introduce you on the phone. She'll tell you she needs Sally's help and would like your wife to come to stay for two weeks. They are planning on her getting pregnant then."

Pause:

Person. "Are you there?"

Me: "I miss your perfume. Jungle Gardenia, right?

Person: "Smiley face emoji. Good night."

Two nights later, I rolled over and felt something at my side again. I reached around and found a tightly sealed plastic baggy. I looked at it. In the bag was a dainty lady's handkerchief. I opened it, and the redolence of her perfume made me smile.

One Month later.

I had been home for a couple of days when I pulled up my account from the cloud. No more conversations on Sally's phone.

I was having clandestine meetings with Sasha. We went over the information she had. She discovered Damien had planned to take over the family business and move her and her brothers out after her papa died.

He was playing the long game, and Sally was going with him. I never did anything overtly with Sasha, but she always wore the perfumed I love. Damien hated it and so did Sally. Fuck them. Sasha took my hand and comforted me with sadness in her eyes.

It hurt me deeply to hear what they said about Sasha. Sasha told me I would have to have sex with her to get the plan I had come up with to work. She reminded me how she planned on taking the morning-after pill. They will align their trip during her fertile time.

I smiled at her, "I'll just fantasize it's you." Sasha smiled back.

What I learned from Sasha over the next few weeks was that her dad not only owned the Cruise line, but he also owned the hotel. The idiot stayed in the hotel with Sally for the entire fake first cruise. Again, another lie. There weren't going to be many more.

Sure enough, two days later, I awoke with a warm mouth attached to my cock. Then Sally mounted me. I was finished in five minutes. Hell, it had been a long time since I'd had sex. Sally faked her organism. She still thinks I'm stupid.

Sure enough, a week later, her so-called aunt called. Yeah. It was a woman claiming to be her aunt. She asked me if she could go for a couple of weeks. I, of course, was overjoyed to her let go.

When Saturday arrived, Sally said she needed to leave. She told Danielle and me how much she was going to miss us. I was given my instructions and told how to warm the breast milk. She finally gave me a long kiss, pulled back, and gave me a shit-eaten grin, "When I get back, we're going to finish what we started by getting pregnant." Little did she know she wouldn't be coming back. She got into the car and drove toward her aunt's place.

As soon as I got back in the house, I called Sasha, "She's gone, send over the caretakers." I had told Mom I would keep Danielle this week, and I would call her to let her know if I needed her.

Five minutes later, two Russian babushkas showed up at my door, and another man to take me to the docks.

I grabbed my gear and headed out the door to the Limo. I climbed in to see Sasha waiting on me. "Well, Sasha, this is a pleasant surprise." I whispered. She was wearing tight-fitting blue jeans, pointed stilettos, and a white silk shirt. She reeked class. Again, her makeup and hair were impeccable. She even had laid the Jungle Gardenia on a little heavy for me, I suppose.

"Listen, Phillip."

"Please, Phil. My friends call me that."

She smiled, "Ok, Phil, we'll be more than happy to handle this for you."

I shook my head and responded with a resounding, "No! There are some things that a man must do himself. And this is one of them. If I get caught, I get caught. But with your brother's help and the help from your dad's organization. The odds are as good as they can get."

"Do you have my look-a-like ready? We need him to be seen by our neighbors coming and going from my house all week."

She smiled, "Everything's ready, and my brothers will be waiting for you at the ship. Goodluck."

We pulled up to the dock. I grabbed my gear and started to exit the car. Sasha held my hand and said good luck. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, "Please be careful." I stepped out to see her brothers. They escorted me through the loading hatch, where they loaded supplies for the voyage. All I had to do was wait till next Friday night.

.....

Knock, knock, knock Damien opened the door wearing his robe. "Ph......." Zap, he shook and went down. As I walked through the door, I hit him again, in the crotch for pure meanness. Two hands grabbed him and gagged and hooded him. They tied his feet and hands. I walked through the suite looking for Sally.

She walked out the door from the light in the bedroom into the darkness of the sitting area. "Who is it, Damien? Come on back to bed, Honey."

She screamed and turned to run back into the bedroom. Zap...... She went down like a bag of potatoes. I didn't want to appear sexist. For good measure, I reshot her in the crotch. Two sets of hands gagged and hooded her.

An hour later. I was sitting in the suite drinking a Maker's Mark, watching the two love birds screaming into their gags and wiggling, trying to escape their bondage.

I finally decided I had had enough Makers Mark and swallowed the rest in my glass. I pulled up a chair to face them. I spun it around and straddled it, using the backrest to lean into. I snapped my fingers, and the two men pulled off their masks.

They sat there with a look of horror as they faced me. "Huh, I'm trying to figure where to start. Damien, Sasha sends her love." Both their eyes popped open. "Damien, I don't understand. Sasha's a wonderful woman and loves you. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out why you would do this to her."

"First, I'll start with how I found out about Sally being 2 months pregnant already when I met you. It was the day she was sick. They had a new nurse the day I took Danielle for her checkup. I was pretty shocked when I found Danielle was over 10 months old. I'm going to have to talk with that doctor in private. Can you imagine my surprise when I found out you were two weeks late instead of over a month early?"

"You two must have had a good laugh at my expense. As a matter of fact I know you did. Sasha and I have been recording your two conversations for quite a while now."

"I digress here a little. Damien, I bet you're just dying to know how I met Sasha. I met her the night I had planned on shooting you both between the eyes at the hotel. Oh, by the way, Sasha pulled the receipts from the hotel. Sally, you two spent the whole time at the hotel."

"I forgot the exact date. But you two were going to have a fun time together that night. So, I followed you from your office. You came out of your office at 5:30. You went around the corner of your office and climbed into dipshit's car. I guess you didn't want the people at your office knowing how much a slut you really are. For the first time, I saw her grimace at that remark. I shook my head.

"I followed you to the hotel. As you got out of the car, I headed toward you two. I wanted to see the look on your eyes as a.45cal slug went through your eyeballs."

"Before I got to you, I was knocked out. I woke up sometime later tied to a chair. Damien, you might know these two guys standing behind me. Come on into the light, guys." Out stepped two huge men. "I believe you know Yuri and Sergey." Damien looked like he about to have a heart attack.

"When I woke up, they were convinced I was from a rival cartel and started to extract information from me. I didn't break. They were amazed I didn't even moan. I was hoping they would put a bullet in my head."

"Then your fiancé showed up. After a few kind words, I sang like a bird. Damien, I don't know what she said in Russian, but I did hear bastard, balls, and the comment, off."

"Her old man was unhappy when he found out and wanted to kill both of you. It was something about insulting him and his family. Lucky for you two, I intervened on your behalf. I told him I wanted my revenge. I paid the higher price. I convinced him that he and his organization wouldn't be involved if I did the deed."

"I did go back to Sasha with this plan I put together. When Damien arrived on board, he was pissed he didn't get a suite on the bow of the ship. You were told when you got the last suite on the ship's starboard side. They told you this was the only one available. It was not."

"The one next to this one is also available. I wanted to make sure no one could hear your screams. You are also on the lowest suite deck. When your bodies go overboard, no one will notice you're gone until after we dock and were off load the ship." Both looked down in defeat to their fates.

"Boy, wasn't I a fool? I have to admit you both played me like a puppet. First, a man following you in a blue sports car. Then miraculously, he shows me to a bar and bets me that he could seduce you."

"You two waited until he was walking out to allow him to seduce you in front of me finally. Not only that, but you did it in our bed--the one we were planning on making babies on. I am surprised you could get it up, Damien, from laughing so hard from making me a fool."

"I felt terrible after I lost. I felt awful for putting our relationship in danger as a man that always honored my word. But, Sally, you knew how I would react and used my integrity to rub my face in your affair."

"Sally, why didn't you just come to me and tell me you wanted out. Up until you met this asshole, you had me convinced you loved me. If I did something wrong to hurt you, I would have just walked away." She tried to scream through her gag.

"Sally, there is nothing you can say to change my mind. I'm going to get my revenge by taking it out on Danielle." That caused Sally to go into hysterics. I smiled and explained, "I'll give her a good life until she graduates college. After that, I am planning to send her to Singapore. She'll visit a friend of mine, Ms. Chow, at the Constellation Room."

"Ms. Chow promised me for the next 25 years, she would be earning her money as a whore. She'll be doing gang bangs, trains, DPs, as well as mass orgies. She'll be the plaything for thousands of men from all over the world. I'm sure she will get into the BDSM scene." Sally was going nuts trying to break free from the restraints." I gave her a twisted evil smile.

"But I'm not a heartless SOB you two have turned me into. I have arranged when Danielle hits ten thousand men, or 25 years she will be cleaned up and released. She'll have 10% of everything she earned from Ms. Chow put into a retirement fund and invested for her future." Sally was bouncing her chair up and down with tears running from her eyes. I felt no guilt in watching her suffer. I guess I am an SOB, after all.

I got up and walked back over to the bar. I poured three fingers. No, make that four fingers of bourbon. I took a swig of Maker's Mark again. I walked and looked out into the darkness of the ocean. Then only light came from a setting moon. I walked back around the two lecherous love birds. I was at peace.

I looked into their pleading eyes, and I gave them the good news with a smile. "There is an old saying, 'Never take revenge on a woman, Leave her to the fates.' I guess the sisters can be cruel bitches." Yuri and Sergey started to protest. I turned around out of the lover's sight and snapped my fingers, stopping them. I then winked and smirked. They stopped in their tracks.