The Advent Calendar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with him?" Mark asks.

"I don't think he's done anything like this before," I explain. "She was too good an offer to turn down but now he's probably thinking about how everything has changed."

Mark chuckles. "He'll be back," he predicts. "Your wife is so fucking hot."

We give Ava five minutes and then return to the room. Now she is straddling him and they are kissing passionately. One of his hands is buried in her hair; the other is squeezing one of her little breasts. Her cunt is leaking a mixture of my spunk and her own juice over his dick, which is rock hard again and nudging at her pussy lips. Before it can slip inside her I ask loudly, "Ready to go again, everyone?"

Ava looks round at me appealingly, her eyes dark with lust, but I shake my head. My ex-wife's new husband is not going to shoot his load into Ava's unprotected uterus. Reluctantly, she kisses Brett again and then slips back onto the carpet, where Mark awaits her, his big cock rearing up in anticipation. She squats astride him where he sits on the floor, her back to him, and he puts his hands on her hips to guide her into position. His glans pushes at her little anus, which - having so recently been opened and thoroughly lubricated with Brett's spunk - opens to admit him. She puffs out her breath as she sinks on to him. Fully impaled, she wriggles to get comfortable and Mark's hands slide up her torso, finding her breasts. She tips back her head so her hair trails on his chest and he squeezes her nipples between his fingers as she begins to bounce.

Brett and I watch the show for a few moments, stroking ourselves as we watch Ava taking a cock in the arse with evident enjoyment. Then I move into position between the two pairs of legs, angling my body so I don't end up looking right into Mark's eyes, take my penis in my hand and begin to stuff it again into Ava's sloppy vagina.

She writhes between me and Mark and he groans. Her eyes have rolled back in her head and she babbles, "Oh God, fuck me..." I bottom out inside her and her head snaps from side to side. I am about to prompt Brett to join in when I realise it's unnecessary. He takes her face between his two big hands and twists her neck so she faces him as he kneels beside our thrashing bodies. His cock, lately sheathed in her rectum, urgently pushes at her lips and she opens wide, sucking him inside.

Once again, my wife's three holes are filled and I am setting the pace this time, my weight as I slam into her tight twat forcing her down onto Mark's cock in her little arsehole. Mark is supporting her torso from behind now and she lifts her hands to Brett, one on his buttock, pulling him closer, the other stroking his scrotum and perineum. He is gasping and saying her name as he pushes deeper into her throat. She slurps, gurgles and moans indistinctly.

This time, I am the first to lose control, painting the walls of her cunt with my second load. I withdraw and, my legs shaking, cross the room to find my phone. I move around the trio on the floor, snapping away, making sure I have identifiable photos of Brett fucking Ava's throat, which I send to his phone, and of the cum leaking from her pussy as she takes two more cocks in her mouth and arse.

Brett comes next, his semen overflowing her mouth and seeping out around his dick to stream down her face and onto her tits. Ava leans forwards, bracing herself on her hands, to finish, finally cumming in unison with Mark.

That's it for the evening. We are all spent and trembling. It is a huge effort for me and Brett to haul Ava to her feet and off Mark. She is a mess and I help her stagger upstairs and lie - cum-soaked - on our bed. Then I return downstairs to the boys. Mark asks if he can use our shower before returning home to his pregnant girlfriend and while he is in there, Brett and I sit companionably on the couch, looking through the photos.

Brett says in wonder, "Your missus is awesome."

24th December

'All I Want For Christmas is You' - Mariah Carey

Just you and me tonight, Ava. I dare you to make love with me in a stable, where ox and ass are feeding. Or maybe just a couple of horses.

It's the final window on the Advent Calendare. Ava looks both wistful and relieved.

"It's been the most wonderful Advent ever," she sighs. "Last night . . . Well, there are no words. I'm so lucky you're not jealous and possessive."

I grin.

"I'm so lucky you're not uptight and prissy," I reply.

"I have been, though, haven't I?" she says, soberly. "I'm so sorry for the past couple of years. You've been so patient. And, God, have I been missing out!"

She wraps herself around me and kisses me lavishly. My cock jumps and I want to take her right now but I have to get to work.

The choice of a stable has a special significance for Ava and me. She loves horses and horse riding and when I first fell in love with her she used to look after a friend's horse. On a Sunday afternoon I would tell Serena I was going to the pub to read the Sunday paper in peace and would sneak off to meet my girlfriend. Ava would come straight from the farm in her jodhpurs, polo shirt and long boots, looking as if she'd stepped out of the pages of Jilly Cooper novel, smelling of horse and straw, and I would strip her and lie her in her bed, and part her legs.

As a result, I don't find the smell of stable or horse or even horseshit unpleasant. Instead, it makes my penis twitch and evokes wonderful memories of forbidden passion.

On Christmas Eve, just after eleven at night, I drive her to the yard. There is no sign of human life here at this time of night, but we can hear the stamping and whinnying of horses and ponies as we pass their stalls. Quietly, we make our way to the loose box belonging to the horse she used to care for. It's kept ready for him but he lives out year-round now except in the most inclement of weather. As we pass, she hefts a bale of hay from a stack. "Much more comfortable to lie on than scratchy straw," she says. When we reach the loose box she scatters it in a pile.

I begin very slowly to undress her, taking my time. After each piece of clothing is removed I kiss the soft flesh I have exposed and in time she lies naked beneath me, beautiful and vulnerable in the soft light of the dim battery lantern overhead. I stroke her lovely breasts and kiss them, closing my mouth over her hard left nipple and flicking my tongue lightly over the peak. With the very tip of my tongue I read her areola like Braille, exploring each bump and declivity. She is so gorgeous, so sexy, so perfect, so . . . bloody impatient! She arches her back, trying to force her nipple into my mouth. I laugh at her and tell her to slow down, let me take my time.

In response, she tears at my trousers, wrenching them to my knees and pulling me between her legs. I relent, quickly stripping off my clothes and parting her thighs. Her hands are on my buttocks as I guide my rigid dick inside her. She draws up one knee to increase the depth of penetration. She is so wet that the sex is practically frictionless. Her juice flows down between her legs into the hay beneath us. I look deep into her warm hazel eyes as we are joined together, trying to communicate the depth of my love for her - and she knows. She takes my bottom lip between her small white teeth and her legs begin to quiver as she cums, her pussy milking my cock.

Christmas Day

"The Power of Love" - Frankie Goes to Hollywood

On Christmas morning, a naked Ava wakes me with a kiss and balances a breakfast tray on my belly. It's suspiciously light, though, and I don't smell coffee or bacon. I open one sleepy eye. The only item on the tray is a small piece of white plastic.

There is a roiling sensation in the pit of my stomach.

I open the other eye and sit upright.

In the centre of the stick, behind a little transparent window, is a blue cross.

I stare at the stick and then at my wife.

Ava sweeps the tray off my belly and pulls back the quilt to expose my naked body and morning wood. She straddles me and I look critically at her torso. I could swear her breasts are fuller, her nipples darker, her belly not quite so flat as before.

I pull her down so her breasts are crushed against my chest and kiss her plump lips.

"I love you, Ava," I say.

"I love you, Dale."

And as my beautiful, slutty, pregnant wife impales herself on my cock and rides me, simultaneously laughing and crying, I wonder idly which of the many loads I have deposited inside her over the past few weeks harboured the intrepid little fellow responsible for this Christmas miracle.

******************************************

To everyone who reads my Christmas story: a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you. I hope you enjoyed reading about Ava and Dale and may all your Christmas wishes - like theirs - come true.

Love Sarah xxx