The Advent Calendar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second man steps up and extracts a condom from the box. He tries to push me out of the way, saying, "Wait your turn, mate. I'm next." I round on him, snarling, and he recoils a little in the face of my fury but continues to argue.

I feel like decking him - and not with boughs of holly - but I'm uncomfortably aware that I created this situation, so instead I lift Ava's left hand and show him the ring on her fourth finger. "She's my wife!"

He and his companions beat a hasty retreat and I drape one of Ava's arms around my neck and half-carry her out to the car.

Neither of us cums tonight. I undress her and lay her gently in bed and rain kisses - and, if I'm honest, maybe one or two fat tears - on her face, neck, breasts and belly. She is practically comatose and I wonder whether, in spite of my arms' length supervision, her drink was spiked. It's been an unpleasant experience and I won't try anything like it again.

18th December

"A Candle in the Window" - Alabama

Let's try something we've never done before. I'm going to drip melted wax from the Advent candle onto your tits.

From what I have told you already, you will know that Ava has a submissive streak and I like to dominate her. We are also partial to restraints and blindfolds. Pain, though, has never played a part in our games, but you have to try everything, right?

By seven o'clock, Ava is bound and naked on our bed and the Advent candle is guttering away on our nightstand. I have to admit that I am fascinated by the sight of the liquid wax hardening in abstract shapes on her pretty breasts, capping her nipples in mis-shapen mounds, but her screams are not of pleasure and I soon desist. I can't enjoy this, especially not after yesterday. I want to cherish her, not abuse her.

I peel away the wax and bathe her reddened flesh with my saliva, then fetch ice cubes from the freezer and rub them over the burns. We abandon the idea and I fuck her, still bound, in the missionary position, gazing deep into her eyes and apologising for hurting her.

19th December

"The Sussex Carol" (trad.)

Cleanse your conscience and set yourself free from sin ready for Christmas. Go to confession and tell the priest all the naughty things you have done this month.

Ava is a Catholic - lapsed, of course. She went to a convent school and was taught by nuns. She goes to Mass only at Christmas, but this dare feels like a no-brainer.

I drive her to our parish church and sit with her in a pew as she waits her turn.

"I want you to confess face to face," I whisper. "No grille between you."

She looks terrified as she opens the door and goes into the Reconciliation Room. She is in there a long, long time and I don't doubt she is telling the poor celibate priest in explicit detail all about her Advent dares. When the door opens, it is the priest who stumbles out, rushing for the Sacristy where I know a toilet has been installed.

Ava emerges shortly afterwards, composed, patting her hair demurely.

"No," she says in the car, before I ask. "How can you even think such a thing, you disgusting pervert?! Nobody touched anybody. We just talked."

So I drive her home, and touch her myself.

20th December

"The Christmas Song" - Nat "King" Cole

My chestnuts have been roasting with the central heating on full blast. Have a nice cold drink and cool them off in your mouth.

I can't think of a much more relaxing after-work treat than this. After an iced Bailey's, my lovely wife kneels at my feet, holding my hard-on aloft, as she sucks my balls into her cool mouth. She rolls them around, separating them with her tongue, and I close my eyes in delight.

21st December

"Happy Xmas (War is Over)" - John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Christmas is a time of peace and goodwill to all men, even the ones who block your car in and make you late for work. Take a Christmas gift over to our most annoying neighbour and offer him a special treat.

Ava spends the day baking and there are racks of warm mince pies on the kitchen counters when I get home. Outside it's foggy and very cold.

She is dressed just in that sheer baby doll and her lace-up black boots, looking ravishing, arranging a dozen of the little pies on a golden plate.

"His wife's gone out to her Bridge club," she tells me, "but I'm not sure if she'll stay to the end in this weather, so I'm going over right now." She wraps herself in the white fox fur coat, grabs the plate, winks at me and is gone. I race upstairs to watch from the darkened bedroom window as she crosses the road.

Ava rings our neighbour's doorbell and he opens the door. There is a brief conversation and she goes inside. For long minutes I wait, my balls and cock swelling, as I imagine the conversation that is going on inside his house. I'm beginning to wonder whether Ava thinks that my watching her go into the house fulfils the "eyewitness or photographic evidence" condition of the dare when the bedroom light comes on over the road. Our neighbour backs into the room, holding both of Ava's hands and pulling her with him. She is no longer wearing the coat and I know that the flimsy fabric of her baby doll gives him a clear view of her breasts. He pulls her to him and kisses her on the mouth as his hand creeps beneath the hem to her bare pussy lips. She breaks the kiss and says something and he nods vigorously. My wife pushes our neighbour onto his bed, where he kneels. She kneels in front of him and unbuttons his trousers, pushing them and his grey briefs down his thighs. His dick is quite a good size and rears up to his belly button. Ava takes it in her hand and ducks her head to suck the head. She looks over at our house for a moment, her eyes searching for me.

He follows her gaze and although I'm sure he can't see me standing in the dark he must be thinking about how anyone can potentially see them. To my frustration, he gently pulls away from Ava and gets off the bed, his erection bobbing, to draw the curtains.

Fortunately, the curtains are not lined and he leaves the bedroom light on. I am treated to a shadow puppet show of my wife enthusiastically sucking our retired neighbour's dick until he withdraws from her mouth and fires spunk all over her face.

When she returns home, wrapped again in her coat, her face is clean. She licks her lips repeatedly, making sure she has swallowed every scrap of his load. She doesn't put any clothing on and when, a couple of hours later, the neighbour brings back her plate she answers the door to him in that same revealing outfit. I stand with my ear to the lounge door, listening to their conversation - he telling her how kind she was to give him a Christmas gift, she telling him to let her know if he would like any more.

When she closes the door I throw her down on the couch and, when I discover how slick with natural lubrication her pussy is, I have to fuck her, hard.

22nd December

"Little Donkey" (trad.)

Line up six guys for a dick-measuring competition. When you find the "donkey" you have to take it. Up the arse.

It had been my intention for the men whose size Ava assessed to be strangers, but after the nasty shock I'd given myself at the club I rethought. I tell her I'll choose the contestants and the competition will take place in the safety of our own home.

"Who will they be?" Ava asks, excitedly.

"Guys from work," I reply.

"Were they there when I was?" she persists.

"They may have been," I tell her, non-committal.

Over the last couple of days I've been sounding out some of the colleagues I am on friendlier terms with. The first couple of conversations felt slightly awkward but by the time I'd found my sixth willing contestant it had become a breeze. Nobody I approach turns down my offer of fucking my wife should they be found to have the largest dick in the room.

Of the six, three of them know Ava from when she worked here (these were the easiest conversations as they'd seen her in action before our marriage); two have met her at works dos; one is new to Mayfield's and has yet to meet her.

And now they are lined up in my lounge, naked from the waist down. I lead Ava into the room. She is blindfold and wearing only leopard print mesh knickers with a heart-shaped cutout framing her arse, and her black, knee high boots. I guide her over to the first contestant, Barry, and push her to her knees. She reaches out, blindly, and finds his cock. He sucks in his breath as she runs her fingers, and then her tongue, over its generous length. She tilts her head, considering, and then I tap Barry on the shoulder and he moves aside to let Mark take his place. Again, Ava makes her assessment with hands and mouth. She spends longer this time and is clearly wondering how anyone can exceed his good eight inches. I know better, though, and move Mark on. Now Ava feels and sucks on Patrick's cock. His is fat but shorter and she kisses it but shakes her pretty head. Next is the one I know will be fucking her arsehole tonight. Dave has a monster cock, a good half inch longer than Mark's and thicker too. She lets out a little cry of shock and I know she is intimidated at the thought of it stretching her rectum. My own dick swells in anticipation. She tests out Teddy and Mick but we all know the verdict.

"Number four," she whispers in trepidation.

I'm glad it's Dave. Of the six, Ava knows him best. We all worked together and we see each other socially. I look forward to the next time he and his girlfriend come to dinner and we have drinks on the sofa he is about to sodomise her on.

I bend her over the sofa and lube up her anus myself before passing Dave the bottle.

As he nudges at her hole, she begs, "Take it slow. It's so big. Please."

We all gather round to watch her take it, to pin her tail to the donkey if you will. First, he inserts a finger into her little hole and works it around inside her, opening her up a little. Then he adds a second finger and she grinds back against him. He scissors his fingers, giving us all a view inside her tight arsehole, and adds a third. He opens his fingers, holding them an inch or so apart and she whimpers a little at the stretching sensation. Still stretching her with his fingers, he moves his cockhead into her entrance and pushes, withdrawing his fingers. She gasps and pants. He pushes again and she cries out. He isn't going to give up, though. I tell her, "Push back, Ava, let him in." He grins at me and pushes again, and the entire length of his massive penis disappears inside her as she emits an ear-splitting scream.

The audience cheers and high fives Dave over Ava's body. She is very still, panting and trying to relax around the huge intruder. When her breathing eases, I say, "It's time, mate," and Dave begins to fuck her.

She is thrown about as he sodomises her, her little body limp, but she is gasping and moaning, "Fuck my arse; fuck me harder," and clearly enjoying herself now she's got used to the sensation. He responds to her urging with more and more violent thrusts and slips one hand underneath her to rub her clitoris.

"Oh God, " she cries, "oh God, I'm going to cum!" and Dave looks to me. I nod, indicating it's fine to let her have it, and he plunges into her one last time, roaring as he fills her with his semen.

The rest of us are hugely turned on, wanking as we watch. Dave withdraws from her arsehole and it gapes obscenely. One at a time, I signal to the others, and in turn they approach, jacking their cocks, and aim into her open anus as they cum. It is already closing and by the third external load it is spraying over her buttocks so I beckon my remaining guests round to her front and tell her to open her mouth for the rest.

I hold on with difficulty and, once all the others have finished, enlist their help in moving her onto all fours in the carpet, where I slam into her juicy pussy and fill her with my jizz.

23rd December

"We Three Kings" - Billy Corgan, Emilie Autumn & Dennis DeYoung

You know when I thought you looked the most beautiful I've ever seen you, Ava? That time two of my mates came round and we all fucked you at the same time. A dick in every hole is a good look for you. I dare you to do it again.

I run Ava a bath when she gets home from work and she soaks in it for twenty minutes, then dries herself and applies various lotions and potions, brushes out her hair and reapplies her make up. She puts on hold-ups and heels and is just pulling a robe over the top when the doorbell rings for the first time.

I send her to answer the door as I move the coffee table in the lounge to create a larger area of floor space.

Ava kisses the first arrival and welcomes him inside. It is Mark, a colleague from work whom Ava worked with too. She always liked him. Once, on a dare, she let him suck her nipples in a storeroom while I held her from behind. She doesn't know, although she may suspect, that he was in our house only last night, a creditable second place in the dick-measuring contest. Ava gets him a drink and is making small-talk as I watch them together when the doorbell rings again.

Again, she answers the door, but when she returns with our second guest, her expression is one of shock. Following her into the lounge comes Brett, Serena's husband.

Since the day that Ava fucked my ex-wife I haven't been able to banish from my head the thought of how much fun it would be for Brett and me to share the two of them, just as Rick and I shared Ava and Bella. Serena was an annoying life partner but a hot piece of ass. And I've seen the way Brett, in common with 99% of the male population, looks at my wife's legs. When it comes to broaching the possibility of wife-swapping with Brett I will be negotiating from a position of strength if Brett's already had Ava. Really, it's a no-brainer.

When I took Brett out for a drink a few days ago, it was a very easy sell. I began by asking about Serena and sharing some of my own memories of fucking her. Then I told him of a few of Ava's exploits. Finally I explained about the Advent Calendares and showed him some of my photos, before bluntly asking if he'd like to fuck my wife. I have no idea if he's been faithful to my ex up to this point but I must say - sorry, Serena - he didn't hesitate. And I'm pretty sure he's wondering how he can persuade my ex-wife to be more like the girl who supplanted her.

Now we're all here I tell Ava to take off her robe. She stands in the middle of the lounge, naked except for her stockings and shoes, and I am so proud of her. She is perfect: her pretty face and slim body, her pale skin, her firm little tits and tight arse. She spins so Brett and Mark can get a good look at her and their flies strain as their cocks swell. I tell them to drop their trousers and Ava kneels between them taking a hard dick in each of her small, white hands. As she alternately sucks and strokes them, I explain the ground rules.

I want my wife full of cum tonight, which means no condoms, which means I will be taking her pussy. Both of them are experiencing the expert warmth of her mouth right now so it seems only fair they should both get a go at her arse too.

When I mention fucking Ava's arse, Brett grins. "Nice one!" he enthuses. "Serena doesn't do anal."

I hold my tongue, but Ava is not so circumspect. "But Dale fucked her arse!" she exclaims, tactlessly, letting his cock spring from her lips. "I've seen the videos." She neglects to mention also that, mere days ago, Serena came with Ava's finger in her rectum. Brett looks thoughtful, torn between indignation and excitement. I confidently predict he will be breaching Serena's backdoor over the next few days, overriding any protests she might attempt.

The two other kings' pricks are very well lubricated now, so I shuck off my clothes and lie in the middle of the floor. Ava straddles me and sinks onto my throbbing pole. Mark, enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue, moves round to her head end and Brett drops to one knee behind her. Her pussy is already tight around my cock, but as Brett's dick slides into her arsehole it tightens further. It's an incredible feeling. I'm not remotely interested in fucking a man or being fucked by one, but the sensation of rubbing up against another man's cock through the thin wall separating a woman's two holes is, in my opinion, the ultimate erotic experience. I love to watch a woman spit-roasted but double penetration is the end goal for me in every mmf threesome in which I participate.

And one of the reasons I love my wife so very much is her willingness - no, eagerness - to indulge me in this.

"Brett," I say, "start moving." And my ex-wife's husband begins to thrust into Ava's velvety anus. She moans around Mark's dick, drooling a little, as Brett's movement jolts her forward and back. Mark's glans must be past her tonsils now and into her throat. Her eyes will be watering and she will be struggling a little to breathe, but she'll soon get used to it and in the meantime the sensation of her choking on him will be urging Mark towards his climax. I am content to lie still, luxuriating, as Brett's weight mashes Ava rhythmically against my belly, forcing my own cock deeper inside her cunt.

"Shit!" Brett breathes. "So fucking tight!"

I wish he wouldn't talk but the poor sap doesn't get any anal sex at all from his wife, let alone with her pussy filled so I guess I can cut him some slack. I wait as he establishes a steady rhythm and Ava begins to make little mewling noises that tell me she is enjoying being stuffed like a Christmas turkey, and then I begin to move my own hips in synchronicity with Brett's thrusts, bucking them up as he bottoms out inside her. Her cries are muffled by Mark's penis but they are louder and higher in pitch, resonating through her slender body as she is pounded between the three of us.

Mark bellows, "Oh fuck, I'm coming!" as the intense vibration on his cock as it's squeezed in her gullet undoes him. He unloads down her throat and the spasming of her body as she struggles to swallow his load is too much for me. I yell and spurt my seed into her uterus. Feeling herself filled by two men's semen virtually simultaneously stimulates my wife's orgasm and she thrashes on top of me. Brett holds out longest but the pulsing of her pussy as she cums can be felt through the tissue separating her vaginal and anal passages and sucks the spunk from his balls too.

Mark collapses, spent, into an armchair, but Brett, completely overwhelmed by his first experience of filling a woman's bowels, collapses on top of Ava and me - and he is a muscular bloke. I gasp, "Fuck, Brett, mate; get off, will you?" and he rolls away.

Ava is splayed on top of me, my softening dick still inside her. I whisper in her ear, "How was it?"

She breathes, "Wonderful," and I kiss her pretty ear as she pants on top of me.

"You'll have to do it again in a bit," I remind her and she laughs, weakly. The motion expels my penis from her and she too rolls away, lying, still panting, on the lounge carpet, fluid leaking from her puffy labia.

"Who's thirsty?" I say at last, levering myself to my feet. Brett and Mark nod vigorously and Ava flaps a lethargic hand. I make my way unsteadily to the kitchen.

When I return, Mark lifts Ava's upper body and I carefully hold a glass of cold water to her dry lips. She gulps thirstily and then manages to wriggle away from Mark and prop herself against the couch. Mark's eyes are all over her but Brett now seems embarrassed and won't meet anyone's eyes, just sipping from a bottle of Peroni. I suspect this is in fact the first time he has cheated on Serena and I catch Ava's eye and tilt my head towards him.

Agreeably, she crawls over the the other end of the couch, where he has taken a seat, and slides onto the seat next to him. He still doesn't look at her, but she places her small hand on his flat belly and nuzzles her head into his neck. She begins to whisper in his ear and I beckon Mark to follow me to the kitchen. He and I, comfortable with each other and the situation, finish our beers and start on a second.