The Advent Calendar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivers.

"Don't you have to wait for videos to be approved by a moderator?" she asks.

"Not on this site," I say, taking the iPad from her, typing in a URL and then inputting my log in details. "I've been a member long enough and posted enough for everything I upload to be automatically approved."

Wide-eyed, she looks through my submissions. There are a couple of photos of her blindfold with my dick in her mouth, but the videos I have posted are of Serena taking it up the arse, her blonde hair in my fist. Ava claps her hand over her mouth and giggles.

"OK," she agrees. "You get off to work. When I email you, take your phone to the gents' and log in."

The email arrives after lunch and I already have a boner before I've even locked the cubicle door. I click on the thumbnail with a little N for 'new' next to it with trembling fingers, my heart racing, the cotton of my boxer shorts adhering to the pre-cum seeping from my cock.

I'm not even the first to view it. Already, the video of my wife has attracted seven "likes" and been added to five collections. I wonder how many members around the world will ultimately get to see her climax.

Ava is sitting, cross-legged like a schoolgirl, on our bed, wearing a completely sheer baby doll in a sort of plum colour, with a black satin halter tie and empire waistband. Her pretty tits with their hard peaks are accentuated rather than concealed by the filmy fabric. She smiles straight into the camera and says, "I'm so hot right now. My husband dared me to cum on camera and post the video on this site - and I never turn down a dare. I hope you like my video."

She holds up a black vibrator with a tapered tip and sucks it sloppily, so her spit runs down its length. Then she uncrosses her legs, leaning back slightly, spreads them and bends her knees. Her pink pussy lips are entirely exposed. She spreads them with her fingers and I see the dark wetness of her vaginal passage between them.

Ava turns on her vibrator and runs it slowly up and down the length of her slit, pressing it against her clit and shuddering. Her left hand finds her breast, squeezing and rolling the nipple between her fingers. She moans softly and more lubricating juices seep from her cunt and down her arse-crack. A wet stain spreads across our quilt cover beneath her.

She increases the speed of the vibrations and throws back her head. Her tits point at the ceiling. Then, very slowly, she begins to ease the length of the vibrator between her labia and into her pussy. Inch by inch she slips it further inside her. Her labia are swelling and darkening in arousal, her nipples like bullets. She continues to push and her right hand touches her perineum as the entire length of the black vibe is buried inside her hot body. She rotates it slowly, gasping. As my wife eases the toy back out of her hole, her white cream can be seen coating the shaft. She thrusts it back in again, her head thrashing from side to side in pleasure. Again she increases the speed of the vibration, and I swear her inner thighs twitch.

Ava isn't yet satisfied, though. Her left hand gropes on her nightstand and when it comes back into shot, it is holding a slim pink anal probe, like a string of spheres. She sucks this vibrator too, crawls down the bed a little way and lifts her hips. She switches hands, her left pumping the black vibrator in and out of her wet cunt as the right wields the anal vibe. She cautiously probes between her buttocks until it is accurately positioned and then pushes gently. The first bead is sucked into her arsehole. She breathes in and out and then pushes again. A second bead disappears. A third push introduces a third bead into her tight rectum. On the next push, the entire probe vanishes inside her and she lets out a small groan of satisfaction. My wife presses the button on the end of the dildo and it too buzzes into life.

She fucks herself in both holes, babbling incoherently, lost in sensation. Her narrow feet with their pink-painted toenails scrabble for purchase on the quilt cover. Her hair is damp with sweat. She writhes and thrashes. Her little rhythmic grunts increase in volume as her pussy lips continue to swell. I, and probably dozens of others, am stroking my cock as the girl on the screen pleasures herself. Her hips lift off the bed: she is very close to orgasm now. As the waves gather within her she suddenly wrenches the anal beads from her rectum, igniting a powerful orgasm. She bucks and spasms, sobbing and panting, crying out, "Oh God, I'm cumming!" and I cum too, spraying the stall door with jets of sticky spunk.

I have no doubt that her video will result in many tribute photos - engorged dicks in the foreground, her image on a screen in the background, splattered in viscous semen. She fully deserves them all.

In the video, Ava's face is pink and strands of hair cling sweatily to her forehead, cheeks and throat. She pushes them from her eyes and says, smiling directly into the camera lens, "Happy Holidays!"

Twice more this afternoon I sneak off to the gents' to rewatch my lovely wife masturbate to orgasm. Each time I see that the video has amassed more likes, and appreciative comments are being posted. Knowing that other men want Ava turns me on and by them time I arrive home my balls are heavy and turgid.

She greets me at the front door, fizzing with excitement, chattering about the tribute photos flooding my inbox. I take her there in the hallway, doggy-style, pushing the door closed with my foot as I lift her skirt and rip off her knickers.

5th December

"Never Fall in Love (With an Elf)" from 'Elf: the Musical'

Why do all the mommies kiss Santa Claus? What about his little helpers? They work hard too, right?

Seduce a man shorter than you are.

Ava is 5' 4" so this is no easy matter. The man she finds really does have to be short. I know this is going to appeal to her, though: my wife is a "Game of Thrones" devotee and has a serious crush on Tyrion Lannister.

"Little chance of running into Peter Dinklage in Essex, though," she grumbles.

We head to Lakeside, which should be rammed on a Saturday in December, in search of a pint-sized lover for Ava.

We wander round - or rather push our way through - Lakeside for over two hours with no luck. I am feeling despondent and ready to give up altogether when, as we emerge from Debenhams clutching bulging carrier bags of presents, Ava spots him: a wizened, bald little man with bandy legs hurrying down the concourse. She pursues him with determination, saying, "Excuse me, excuse me," as she weaves her way between shoppers. The crowd closes around him and in her haste as she turns from side to side searching for him she swipes her quarry with a heavy bag and he is felled.

No Tyrion Lannister, he. He is not courtly and dignified: he is absolutely furious, snarling at her to watch where she is going. The crowd surrounding them disperses, embarrassed by the scene. Ava apologises over and over and finally says, "I feel awful. Tell me what I can do to make it up to you."

He glares at her and snaps, "Suck my dick, princess," spinning on his heel to storm away.

Ava jumps in front of him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He is about to shake her off when she says, softly, "Yes, please. I want to suck your dick."

He stares and she crouches down to look him right in the eye. "Let me give you a blowjob. Please."

He still looks suspicious, but she takes his hand and leads him back towards the gents' toilet in the corridor next to Debenhams. Several shoppers stop and give them funny looks: the pretty, slender girl hand in hand with the little person; but he is beginning to believe she is serious and a grin is spreading across his grumpy face.

Ava's luck holds and when they reach the toilet it is empty. She pulls him into a stall and locks the door, while I position myself by a urinal and listen as she seduces him.

He is not a nice man. When she says she feels she owes him this, he agrees nastily, "You're fucking right you owe me, you clumsy bitch. Make it a good, sloppy one."

And then, when she unzips his trousers, he says, "Take your top off, I want to see your tits."

After that, I hear slurping noises as my wife goes down on him. He gives her instructions, telling her to suck his balls, stroke his taint and - oh God - stick her finger up his arse. It's not long before he is moaning in pleasure and crying, "Get off now, I want to cum on your tits," and he lets out a long groan.

There is a brief pause and then, without a word, he pushes open the stall, zipping himself up, and leaves the gents'.

Ava is kneeling on the floor of the stall, topless. Her breasts are covered in the little man's viscous spunk. It slides down her chest and drips thickly from her nipples. She looks down at herself, her mouth quirking, and then up at me and we both begin to laugh.

6th December

"Last Christmas" - Wham!

Sex with an ex. Mine or yours - you choose.

Actually, she doesn't have much of a choice. Ava is not on friendly terms with many of her exes. She has a couple as friends on Facebook but can't very well message them and ask them to come over and fuck her today.

Three years ago it would have been a different matter. A memorable dinner party, at which the wine had flowed and we had begun talking about our wildest sexual experiences, had culminated in Ava sucking off her ex-boyfriend, Rick, while I fucked his girlfriend Bella. Bella's skin was as pale as Ava's but otherwise they had little in common physically. Bella had a generous, voluptuous figure, straight black hair and slanting dark blue eyes.

They stayed the night and both girls had been double-penetrated by morning. Sadly, Rick's job had been transferred to Canada and while the two of them had gone out there together, Bella had returned alone after finding Rick in bed with a single colleague. I think she was mostly sore that the girl didn't have a boyfriend for her. Ava saw Bella now and again for lunch but hadn't invited her home again, and anyway, Rick was her ex, not Bella. It wouldn't count.

No, really there was no ex of Ava's she could call on. Serena, on the other hand, was due to come over at ten.

Serena and Ava get on pretty well, on the whole. Although I was still married to Serena when Ava and I started sleeping together the marriage was effectively over and Serena knew that Ava had been the catalyst for, rather than the cause of, our divorce. And it helps that Serena is now happily remarried to Brett, with whom she has a two-year-old daughter.

Today it is my turn to take the boys to football practice and Serena had suggested she come over for coffee with Ava while I was out, to agree who would get the boys what for Christmas and where they would spend their time over the festive period.

When I drop the boys back to Brett, Serena is not yet home, and when I pull up at my own house her red Clio is still on my drive. I park my Audi around the bend and let myself into the house as silently as possible. There is no sign of the girls downstairs, although on the kitchen counter I find one empty wine bottle, one half-empty one and two glasses, and my penis swells in anticipation as I carefully climb the stairs. Silently, I position myself outside the half-open door of our bedroom and peer cautiously inside.

My ex-wife is sprawled naked on my bed, legs akimbo. Between her legs lies Ava, wearing only a pair of white lace knickers, her face buried in Serena's waxed crotch. Ava's left hand massages Serena's left breast, a hard, brown nipple clamped between thumb and forefinger. Her right hand is also between Serena's tanned thighs but I cannot see it clearly because my wife's face obscures it. As if reading my thoughts, Ava lifts her face and glances at the door. A wide, wicked smile splits her face when her eyes meet mine. Her chin glistens with Serena's pussy juice, which also coats Serena's inner thighs. Now I can see Ava's hand - or at least some of it. Her thumb is rubbing my ex-wife's clitoris; her index and middle fingers are deep in Serena's weeping twat; her remaining fingers burrow in her anus.

My eyes rove over Serena's splayed body. In the years since I last saw her naked her body has changed a little: softened and thickened; but she is still sexy. I am lost in admiration for Ava. I know from experience she is persuasive, but I cannot begin to speculate on how she broached with my ex-wife - who, to my knowledge, has not fucked any woman since her experimental university years, let alone her ex-husband's new wife - the possibility of sleeping with her; how she got her out of her clothes and into our bed. She is incredible. I am very lucky.

"No, no, don't stop, Ava," murmurs Serena, groping around for Ava's head and pushing it back into her groin. Her hips grind against Ava's hand.

Ava winks at me before she lowers her face, extending her pink tongue and flicking it over Serena's clit while continuing to circle it with her thumb. I pull my phone from my pocket and begin to film the two beautiful women fucking on my bed.

Serena is close to cumming. I have, of course, fucked her hundreds of time and I know the signs. Her hips twitch and her limbs stiffen and she begins to cry out, "Oh God, Ava, I'm cumming!" Her legs quiver and her fingers twine tighter in my wife's hair as she bucks against her mouth. I whimper as I cum myself, leaning against the door jamb for support as my boxers fill.

As the aftershocks pulse through Serena's body, Ava very gently withdraws her fingers from my ex-wife's cunt and arsehole and sucks them, slurping noisily. Serena laughs breathlessly and sits up to watch her, her heavy breasts sagging a little on her chest, which is stippled with a rosy, post-coital flush. She takes Ava's jaw in her hand and kisses her wetly.

"I can taste pussy," she laughs.

Ava looks at her, unsmiling, and gets onto all fours.

"My turn," she says. "Lick my arsehole, Serena."

Obediently, Serena parts my wife's legs, spreads her arse-cheeks and runs her tongue from Ava's wet labia, over her perineum and up to her coccyx, then works her way back to Ava's anus and circles it hungrily. Her tongue dips into the musky hole as her index finger probes at Ava's hot pussy.

Ava hisses, "Make me cum hard, Serena," and I have to leave before the lustful inner voices spill out of me.

I sit downstairs as they continue to fuck, my dick rising again. When I hear Ava's screams of orgasm I am sorely tempted to go up there and join them - but that's not the dare. The shower begins to run and they are in there a long time, no doubt soaping up each other's breasts and pussies. Then there are more sex noises as first Serena and then Ava experience a further Sapphic orgasm apiece.

Finally, they come downstairs, dressed but still flushed, damp, dark-eyed. Serena gasps in shock when she sees me sitting at the kitchen table, sipping Nescafé and reading The Sunday Times. "How long have you been there?" she demands.

I look at her, feigning mild surprise. "Not long, Serena. I just did a spot of shopping after dropping the boys with Brett. I see you girls have been at the wine."

Serena nods, sheepishly.

"I think maybe you'd better drop Serena home," suggests Ava brightly. "She and Brett can pick her car up tomorrow. We are a little tipsy." She winks at me.

"OK," I agree, pushing back my chair. "Serena?"

We say little as I drive my ex-wife home. After she stumbles unsteadily into the house, Brett and I roll our eyes at each other on the doorstep. We shake hands, and I think about inviting him and Serena for dinner and wonder whether it would end like that wonderful dinner with Rick and Bella - with our two cocks buried in my wife and then in his.

When I reach home, Ava is waiting for me, naked, on the couch, asking to see the footage on my phone. I lift her in my arms and carry her through to the kitchen, where I lay her on the table, spread her thighs and plough into her nude body, still fully clothed myself, my erection jutting through my unzipped fly, half-hoping the neighbours are watching. Her pussy is sopping wet, my prick hard as iron, and I cum in torrents as she screams and bucks beneath me.

7th December

"2000 Miles" - the Pretenders

Cam with a stranger on another continent until you both cum.

Before I leave for work on Monday morning I log in to the website on which Ava posted the video of her masturbating and leave it open for her.

Once I have gone, it's a simple matter for her to scroll through the messages from men who watched it until she finds one begging her to cam with him. The guy she chooses is a middle-aged married man in Maine. She sends him a message saying she'd love to and at lunchtime she is lying, legs spread, on our bed in a crotchless body stocking with cutouts through which her breasts protrude, an array of toys lined up on the bedside cabinet. Three thousand miles away, across the Atlantic, a fifty-four year old man opens his webcam to view my wife on his screen.

He tells her, perhaps truthfully, that his name is Gene. She tells him her name. He knows he has lucked out with Ava. He is heavy-set, balding with a big moustache. He looks at her with naked lust in his eyes.

Between his hairy legs, his cock is smaller than average - much smaller than mine - but it is swollen as he ogles Ava's beautiful, lithe body.

"What would you like me to do, Gene?" asks Ava, spreading her labia with her fingers.

"Tell me what you'd like to do to me," he says hoarsely, staring lecherously at her breasts.

"I'd like to close my fingers around your fat cock," Ava tells him, "and lower my mouth to it. I'd run my tongue around your cockhead and suck it gently, pushing your foreskin back so I can taste your pre-cum -"

Gene groans, jacking his penis.

"- and I'd slide my mouth all the way down to the root, cupping your balls in my hand and rolling them around. My tongue would trace the seam running up the underside of your dick and I'd gradually increase the suction as you push my face into your groin."

Gene gasps, "Don't stop!"

"By now, your glans has pushed past my tonsils into my throat and you feel my throat closing on you as I fight my gag reflex."

She is turned on herself now: her fingers are inside her, pistoning in and out, and her juices are flowing.

"You throat fuck me roughly and I struggle for breath, my nose buried in your pubic hair -"

"Pinch your nipples for me," Gene tells her, and she squeezes and kneads her breast with her free hand, rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. It's deep red and diamond-hard.

"Your hips are thrusting against my face and I gurgle and choke -"

Gene gurgles now. He's no longer touching himself, but her words are bringing him close to climax.

Determined not to be left behind, Ava reaches for her favourite pebble vibrator, turns it up and presses it to her clit. She rubs rhythmically as she continues.

"Your brutality is turning me on and I rub my clit in circles as I gag on your - aaaahhhh!"

She is cumming, twitching and bucking on the bed - and he is too, spattering his laptop screen with thick white goo. Both of them slump back on their pillows, drained by their simultaneous orgasm.

"Fuck, Ava, I wish I was in England. You are one nasty fucking slut," says Gene. I think he intends it as a compliment. "I'll be thinking of you as I stick it to my wife tonight."

"I'll be telling my husband all about this in bed tonight," Ava replies, sweetly. "Thank you, Gene. You stick it to the old lady good."

And she breaks the connection

8th December

"Driving Home for Christmas" - Chris Rea

Drive to work topless. Call me when you set out and leave the phone on speaker. If another driver tries to interact with you, don't ignore them! I do hope there are a few tailbacks along the way.