Tell You Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Remington was escorted from the office, Agnes thanked Mandy. "I appreciate that you brought those maintenance issues to my attention at the meeting. I'm very glad you revealed the even more serious harassment issues after the meeting. It was obvious Remington had his sights on you, but I didn't think he'd do anything as overt as proposing a weekend fling in Chicago at company expense.

"Bypassing maintenance is a death sentence for a manufacturing facility," added Agnes. "He had to go. Do you think Tim would consider returning to work here?"

"I really screwed up with Tim," admitted Mandy. "I kept thinking he had to change so I could be proud of him when I already had every reason to be proud of him. I'm going to try to get him to stop the divorce this weekend. I don't know if he will."

Saturday morning, Tim was loading his pickup for a float trip when Mandy drove into the lot with Heather. Heather gave her dad a hug before nodding to her mother, who was standing off to the side.

"Tim, could we talk?" asked Mandy contritely. "There are some things I'd like to discuss."

"I really don't have time, Mandy. I'm taking someone on a float trip. They'll be here any minute and I'm not ready for them. It'll have to wait.

"Heather, get your stuff. You're going with me. It'll just be three of us this time," added Tim.

"No, Dad. It'll be just two of you," stated Heather. "I'll hang out here at the pool. Don't worry about me."

"I'm the person with the reservation, Tim," revealed Mandy. "It's all paid for and I expect to get my money's worth. Heather insists she'll be fine lounging by the pool."

It was almost dark when Heather heard her parents' laughter as they entered the cabin. She hurried to the front room to see how they were getting along, but stopped when their conversation piqued her interest.

"I can't believe you let me float around that bend in the river like that with all of those people on the bank! There was a boat launch site and all kinds of people. You had to know they'd see me!" insisted Mandy.

"Hey! I never told you to take your top off. I didn't even know you still owned a bikini!" replied Tim. "You looked really sexy when you smiled and waved to those guys standing there with their jaws hanging to their knees. You really are a beautiful woman."

"How did those two blondes manage to keep their big boobs from being seen by every guy within a hundred miles when they went down the river with you?" demanded Mandy. "I thought the river was pretty deserted."

"They kept people from seeing their ample bosoms simply by keeping them covered, if somewhat inadequately," replied Tim with a grin. "Exactly what gave you the idea no one would see you? That river is pretty busy this time of year."

"Heather!" called Mandy. "Where are you?"

"I was just taking a nap, Mom. Somehow, I'm getting the impression my modest and very successful mother went for a ride down the river with her chest exposed. Not only that, but she was seen by a lot of people.

"This is pretty embarrassing for me. What happens when I go back to school and my friends ask me about my mother showing her boobs to the world? How could you do this to me, Mother?" asked Mandy with straight face.

"You're the one that told me those two big-breasted blondes went down the river topless in front of Tim, Young Lady! You said it was... Why did you lie to me?" demanded Mandy.

"I told you no one saw them topless, and it was an isolated stretch of river, as I recall," answered Heather with a grin. "That was the truth. Why didn't you tell me you had an uncontrollable desire to show off your boobs to Dad? What were you thinking?

"I hope you have enough respect for Dad to know that it takes more than a set of bare breasts to make him forget all the bad things you said to him. Right Dad?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," claimed Tim, acting bewildered. "I can't remember anything except our trip down the river."

"Oh, Dad! Are you that shallow, that pathetic, that easily swayed by Mom's breasts that you can't think for yourself?" teased Heather.

"No! My thinking is finally clear. Here's a twenty," replied Tim as he gave Heather the money. "I think you need to go get a burger and fries at that place across the highway. I also think your mom and I need some rest and should go to bed early."

The next morning Heather was sitting at the kitchen table when Mandy came out of Tim's bedroom wearing one of his shirts. She stopped in her tracks when she saw her daughter glaring at her.

"What?" was all Mandy said.

Heather continued to glare until Mandy finally broke. "Okay, I did get a little noisy. I can't help it. It's your father's fault!"

"Oh, Mom!" cried Heather as she rushed into her mother's arms. "Does this mean you and Dad are back together?"

"It means we are if we work to keep our promises. I'll no longer harp at your father about his job or getting a bigger house. I'm going to work at showing him how proud I am of him. He's going to make an effort to put on good clothes and escort me to company functions and social gatherings looking totally handsome, thereby making everyone envy me. We'll be spending more time together, and with you."

"I was wrong to be so stubborn about so many things," added Tim as he entered the room. "If wearing a suit and tie now and then will make you mom proud to be seen with me, I'll do it. She promised I wouldn't regret it."

"Too much information, Dad!" exclaimed Heather. "I had to listen to her mewing and caterwauling all night. I think I may be scarred for life."

"Well, you'd better get used to it, or wear earplugs," suggested Tim. "I'm going to take my old job back and ask Agnes for a raise. Your mom seems to think I'll get it. The caterwauling is very likely to continue. In fact, it might even increase."