All Comments on 'Tell You Twice'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 349 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duh!

You used to be funny!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Two great stories and not a cheating wife in either of them!

Best day ever.

The only complaint is that Amanda was a little more dense than your usual wives; but other then that, a great story and worth 5 stars!!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Pleasant Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
respect/disrespect,

Many men seem to think that they have to just cowboy up when their wives disrespect them. It causes a lot of anger toward both spouses. You did a good job bringing this problem out in the open. Too bad it is not finished yet.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A very enjoyable story. It was nice to see the wife come to her senses before destroying the marriage.

Oh and lol @ the story tags.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Listening

At a young age i was told that listening to another point of view is as important as stating your own. Both here heard each other but were not really listening and trying to see where the other coming from.Hence the lack of understanding and compromise by both parties.Of course her attitude at the barbecue was outrageously arrogant but then success, whatever that means and is open to interpretation, can change people. Success to me is about the life you lead and the principles that guide it. A very well written story about people who do not listen.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
That worked very well

And idiots like Remmington have been the death of many industries.

Glad they got back together, it ended well.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

This is a great story about people going right to the brink and learning to talk to each other before the implosion.

Thank you for another great story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Light. Humorous. RAAC. And because there is a semi-cheating wife, it fits in LW.

But because there wasn’t any physical cheating, nor serious flirting, just “hero” worshipping, the fact that it’s an RAAC story is ok, since there is a bit of BTB in it too. Hmmm... this story has a bit of everything. In fact reading it I started to smell a whiff of qhml or carvohi (no, it’s not a bad thing).

Ok, a bit too light hearted and goody-two-shoes for me, but not every story can, nor should, be a soul crushing betrayal followed by an uplifting BTB.

Typical good HDK writing. Thanks for the story.

I’m going to grade this on a curve against other HDK stories, so it gets 4-stars (I know, “Not fair.”)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a wonderful read

Loved the moral, loved the outcome, love that the relationship did not burn on the pyre of deceit, betrayal, greed and pride.

The only criticism is that the dialog was a bit preachy. You know the old saying, good authors tell their audience what they're thinking, but great authors show them and let the audience work it out for themselves.

However, it didn't detract from the story that much, I was kept engaged and loved it.

Love the daughter.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
great story

Rings very true and I am glad they worked it out. I personally would reconcile since she did not have sex outside the marriage but it would take longer as my pride would be so wounded. I would seriously think she is only coming back because the company, i.e her income and position, was going hurt and that is why I was needed.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Fair enough, I suppose

Well enough written, as one would expect from HDK. Probably should have been in Non-erotic. I felt that it laid on the heavy message with a trowel.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I needed some good fag cuck shit today

This delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too predictable

Well written but a bit of a yawn .

No moments that got your blood up or make you want to shout out in anger .

It just trickled along all too gently to an ending that was never in any doubt .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Remington knew about his retirement BEFORE the picnic, and never told Mandy?

"I just felt you were avoiding the responsibility of taking care of your family." - The family was being taken care of. It's sexist to insist that the husband has to do it if the wife is quite capable. If a husband is a great cook, and his wife can't boil water, should he insist that she cook half the meals?

"You've insulted both Edgar and me with that crude statement!" - WTF? She knows it's true!

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
You Are a Master of Erotic Fiction

Terrific Story!... I wonder how many Wives cop that shit in real life "Yeah I know Heaps"...Again thanks for entertaining Me with this Fantastic Story. 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
God forbid I should be doing this...

Brooks, you are making me defend a story that wasn't quit as good as it was supposed to be. The comment about his retirement was between Tim and Agnes, she was telling him how she was impressed that he had looked that far ahead.

I am always a sucker for a happy ending and it delivered on that but the worn out theme about the intelligent, lazy, buff and desired husband has been beat to death. It would have been better if he had beat the crap out of Remington, at least then there would have been something to talk about.

gldngolfergldngolferover 4 years ago
Good

Seemed to lack some emotion but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The long drought comes to an end.

Temporarily, anyway. The last month has possibly been the worst in Loving Wives history. Story after story that wasn't worth reading or finishing. Sad cuck shit, rapists, murderers, on and on. Finally today we have stories worth reading. This was a classic great HDK story. Five stars, of course. RPL

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
HDK wrote the wife's character very well ...

Great to have HDK back. Excellent character development as usual. Well done.

chastenchastenover 4 years ago
Okay with some minor quibbles

I liked the story and I'm a sucker for a happy ending. The characters as they were at the beginning and the resulting marital discord reminded me quite a bit of DanielQSteel1's "Separate Vacations".

I do have a quibble with the minor characters. When you get down to it, Kim and Lisa's statements/actions seemed a bit farfetched in front of an underage girl who was an utter stranger, and whose father was only a recent acquaintance, despite his willingness to air family laundry to them.

However, the real oddity was: a fifteen-year-old calmly talking with her parents about hearing the parents have sex? Ummm. Tell her Instagram followers that, "OMG I JUST WANT TO DIE!" followed by 100 gagging emojis? A too-much-pilfered-vodka giggle surreptitiously with her friends about it? Never mention it to a living soul and seek therapy later in life? All possible. But what Heather did? Well, I've had two daughters and five nieces go through that age, and all I can say is, "Unlikely on this planet."

Entertaining read. Thanks.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
The master at work and play.

You still got it, my friend. Great story. Thanks, Randi.

ohioohioover 4 years ago
So great to have more fag cuck shit from HDK!

He is the master of that genre, of course, as well as every other.

I just have a couple of questions about this humorous and thoroughly enjoyable story. Why were Kim and Lisa both blonds? Why doesn't Kim spell her name with a "y"? How could Amanda be attracted to a man named Edgar? Isn't "Mandy" a demeaning nickname for the Director of Marketing of Ferguson Buffers? What's a buffer?

What does "froggy" mean? Why is Heather so savvy and insightful at just 15? Why do HDK's fathers and mothers have so many more daughters than sons? What positions does Heather play in her basketball and softball games? Why doesn't she play volleyball or soccer?

Since you didn't answer these questions, I'm afraid I had to rate your story as a 1.034, not the 5 it otherwise deserved.

And please: keep the fag cuck shit coming!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohio wins

... comment of the day on the internet ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think you should have read the dialog out loud to yourself before publishing. A whole lot of it was too stilted to sound like the way people actually speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The neat part...

of this site is that there is more than enough folks to counteract ohio & the rest of his ilk...hopefully new authors realize this in time to stay and enjoy the fellowship here

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@dmann Re: Retirement

My bad. When Agnes said that Remington tried to throw a monkey wrench into Tim's retirement that was completed before the picnic, I was assuming that Remington was doing that before the picnic. Bad assumption on my part.

jakie1jakie1over 4 years ago
Another Great Job!

Just simply another great story from one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story loved it!

A troubled marriage that was repaired and both parties came together and opened their minds to their bad way of dealing with material things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Ohio said!

Hee hee, great story and great comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I really like the scenario & with just enough depth for the character reference to work well with the flow. if anything, i would try to encourage more of that subtle humour your saving us from..

Thanks for a good read

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Your normal great stuff

Thanks for posting.

By the way, you are an unrepentant tit man, aren't you? (smile)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The tags are funny. At least the "fag cuck shit" was kept to one completely unneeded soft-cucking at the end when the wife exposed herself to other men for the sake of "comedy."

My only issue is the story was really good until the end where you skipped over the most important and vital scene to be written - the actual reconciliation discussion on the river, and jumped to them already being back together. Kind of cheating the audience. With your experience and skill you could have stuck that landing with no problem but chose not to and I'm not sure why. It made the whole thing fall a bit flat for me and there wasn't enough story after that to turn it around. Don't get me wrong. It's still a lot better than you'll get from most of the stories here, and the price was right. I just wish there was a Director's Cut where we could get the most important scene back in where it belongs.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
@anonymous "The neat part."

You missed the point. Ohio spoke in jest. Roasting each other is actually a big part of the give and take of the site. Ohio and HDK are friends, and the comment was tongue-in-cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where...

did I read this story before? Or are there so many stories out there that are basically the same that they just start to blend into each other?

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Really Really Good... Easily A 5

I've started from the bottom going up today in this contest and so far this story has been by far the best for me.

Each couple's interests and priorities had diverged quite a bit, and I thought well that happens. They probably need to go their separate ways. But there was another option which was compromise. I was very glad this couple was able to get there.

I have known several executive high achieving women who are married to laid back men (read lower achieving) and even if at the start everything was great, you can see them lose respect for their husbands. Little complaints, little snide comments. It's in a woman's DNA. They've evolved to respect what a man does for a living. Be it bringing the most game home the most consistently or being successful in the modern economy. I hardly think that's any more superficial than men wanting to marry a hot woman with a great body that loves to give great bj's on demand.

When having kids and raising them I would think a woman's priorities have a lot more validity. I'm sure there have been many children that have wished their dad made a better living. I doubt many kids wished they had a mother with bigger tits who gave better blow jobs. Never mind, I forgot the Incest section of Lit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Nice story, thanks. Top notch

Maybe the Ohio comment was satire?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Hahaha!

I was chuckling throughout your story and found it very charming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, the

dialogue, especially during the Tim/Mandy phone conversation ostensibly about maintenance, was wooden. The ending was "LifeTime Movie" predictable. On the whole...mostly insipid, but with a few interesting moments. Not one of HDK's best.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
First

Anon comments really should be banned. Second, froggy means feeling like a fight. Second it's not cuck shit if the wife doesn't, and never intended to do anything physical with another man. Good story.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Great job, thank you

And yes, ohio has the epic mic drop humor going, woot! Naturally anonymous took him seriously. Thanks for another entertaining tale hdk.

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another humorous HDK story.

Although it seemed a little "flat" in the places where a more emotional response seemed necessary. It was still entertaining. I liked Agnes and the daughter best. I also loved Ohio's comment! That was funny shit!

4 stars

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
ANOTHER TWICE TOLD TALE

about ones eyes being bigger than their brain and intution, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not your best

Many of these entries are a bit disappointing. Anyway, thanks, as always, for trying.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
This story was written for the "Welcome to the New World" event.

I appreciate all comments. I delete none unless they are offensive. By offensive, I mean insulting or demeaning to others. You can lay into me if that suits you and I will not delete it. Why anyone would feel that need is beyond me.

I appreciate how BigGuy33 allowed banter, debate, and promotions for this event in his excellent story, "Peace". I thank PappaRomantic for jumping in when he felt BigGuy33's story was hijacked. I thank KingBandor for his comment on the promotion. All comments attract interest to an event. That's promotion. Complaints and insults work as well, (perhaps better?), than simple statements urging readers to look for the event. Controversy and discussion increase interest. King and Pappa were very helpful.

I appreciate that some readers feel there is a cabal, which is a secret clique, at work. I once again ask that it be referred to as CLIT which is short for the Clique of Lit. CLIT is the word we prefer. There is no secret group. Our secret handshake does not exist. We pay no dues. We follow no rules except one, never talk about CLIT. Our ceremonies would be impressive, if we had any, but we don't even exist. Our awards ceremony, in particular, would be a night to remember, if we had one.

I would hold the office of Chief Rabble Rouser, if we had meetings and assignments. We would have hazing and difficult quests for new members. We would encourage inappropriate behavior and have lewd discussions.. We would drink beer, whiskey, wine and Mountain Dew. We would capture Tazz and force him to make a complete statements. We would invest in pickaxe handles since they are in such great demand. We would stop Brooks from commenting as he goes. I would personally have a special initiation ceremony for the BustyLibrarian! Alas, since there is no cabal, which should always be referred to as CLIT, I fear Busty will remain a fantasy; (two fantasies?). Never speak of CLIT. If you have any questions about nothing, feel free to email me. harddaysknight@hotmail.com (Be aware: new members are carefully vetted.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different Bent

Sort of variation on a theme but this one was a positive evolutionary story where the wife evolved from a good wife to a shrew, almost jumping off, to a change back to a real loving wife, the title of this segment of stories.

No BTB here but well done LW. Most of your stories are quite good so thanks for writing.

T.T.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
I have to agree with not your best But

You fulfilled the requirements for the invitational so all is well for me. I was entertained. I am happy to see so many quality writers taking time out of busy lives to participate.

A sincere thank you for writing and sharing. Rounded up to a five just because happy to see a story from one of my favorites.

If you keep writing I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute. Not much substance or drama, but cute.

So he's pissed she's THINKING about buying a new house without discussing it with him first, but he's OK with his filing for divorce without discussing it with her first? And she decided that appearances and status are more important than substance and contentment in her marriage. And all it took was floating down the river with her tits out and all is now resolved and healed.

Cute. Not much substance or reality, but cute.

Thanks for the effort.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Well developed and fun

You didn't disappoint. Thanks for showing everyone that writing can be fun.

Hooked

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I liked it

Fit the activity perfectly. As usual 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Gave the old sheriff 4*s for his story.

Entertaining and with a happy ending. That's all good!!

The error with Heather's age really doesn't harm the story.

Thanks very much Harddaysknight 🙂. Also great thank you to Ohio, awesome comment 😀😆🤣❗❗❗

I go on to the forest as

AMerryman

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Now this....

.. Is a loving wife story!!! So very very good 👍

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Anonymous 8/19

"Duh!

You used to be funny!"

Was that back when people actually said "duh!"?

Is that your doorbell ringing? You better get it, I think it's your Amazon delivery of dentures and Depends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always...

A good read when HDK is the author.

Shout out to the organizer of the event, always nice to see writers of this caliber submissions and for free on Lit.

C

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
The story is great — terrific even. But...

... the dialogue is... well, to put it kindly, pedantic. It is very much A-then-B-then-A-then-B-then-A-then... without any breaks (or very few breaks) for action. And each A or B is very long, so it drags.

I ONLY SAY THIS because this very un-HDK-like. It’s very much like a beginner writes, and you ain’t no beginner. Usually the dialogue scenes are terrific. They’re not too long, or if they are there is plenty of interspersed “action” like giving internal thought dialogue, or descriptions of facial or other body actions to reflect emotions that the other may (or may not) notice, which would reflect as the others internal dialogue/thoughts. Things like that.

Ok-ok, I am attacking/criticizing one of Literotica’s favorites here. Well, he’s/you are one of my favorites too. Maybe this was an experiment to tell a story with mostly straight dialogue? Well, if it was it was a so-so success. If it wasn’t, then the terrific story can be “told” better IMVVHO (in my very-very humble opinion), in your usual terrific manner.

Who knows — it could just be my meds talking, and if I read this another time, not strung out on meds and coffee, I wouldn’t feel this way and I’d only be thinking “Wow!!!” Yup, maybe if I read this last year (when I’d just started reading Literotica, and hadn’t read all/most of HDK’s other works), or maybe if it was a Sunday instead of EARLY Wednesday morning and the moon was full, or...... I’d feel different. But that’s the way I feel at this moment.

For the fine-fine storyline alone I can heartily give this 4-stars. It’s certainly an original twist at the end with her not being interested romantically (so un-LW-like) in the “asshole” at all. I liked that; very easy to accept RAAC story.

Honestly, if this wasn’t an HDK story, and was written by a new writer here, I might give it 5-stars as encouragement. I’d still criticize the dialogue, but want to encourage the good story/plot. I guess I’m grading on a curve here against HDK’s other writings (and the other great writers here). Sure, I guess not fair, but otherwise I’d only be giving 5-stars out the HDK, and what’s the fun in that (for me). 😆

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Let me tell you why I like this guy.

every time I read one of HDKs stories it like going back in time and listening to my parents (my Dad, especially) in 1950 something. He writes from a manly perspective and writes about values that I grew up with. He's good ol' Middle-American stock. His main male characters are logical, empathetic to the degree they are not harsh or overbearing.BUT, they always have a set of core principles which they will not cross. And so it was with this story.

Thanks again for the read,my friend.

Bestestest regards,

C

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago

Awesome story, HDK. Right on topic. Cheating wasn't even necessary, the public disrespect worked at least as well to make my blood boil. The usual HDK wittiness, a happy ending, what more could I ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much like my first marriage.......

Except that I was the bread winner, while she stayed home and didn't do squat, letting me come home to chaotic messes, most of which she created because her head was a vacuum.....

and except that she bitched about how I wasn't making enough, but also bitched about how I wasn't around enough to take care of her messes and everyday life issues....

and except that she didn't get it that, like Tim, I also wanted to be involved in my kids' lives while they were young...so I WAS around enough....

and that, while Mandy remained faithful, my first wife would spread her legs...

and I guess that was enough to now refer to her as 'First Wife'.

I married her because she was cute, fun, and sexually charged....but she crossed clear lines far too many times. Dumb woman, that First Wife, because now I'm wealthy, happy, and married to a woman instead of a pixie.

Good story. I like redemption, something that I got, but with a different woman.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Nice!

I'm very happy to have found another story by you, HDK, to savor. Your are one of the best. While this story is perhaps not your finest, I enjoyed it. One minor objection: I thought that you gave us too many repetitions of the basic problem between Tim and his wife. We early learned how she felt about his laid-back personality, but you had the characters say it over and over. Telling us twice would suffice.

jsh1138jsh1138over 4 years ago

these things are more revenge porn than erotica. maybe posting them in the non-erotic section would be more appropriate

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

HDK,

Reminds me of some of your early stories which I like.

Still going strong after 15 years.

Time to sit back and relax with a cold MGD and chill.

BP

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical high school dung

Another stolen storyline. What a fraud

juderboyjuderboyover 4 years ago
am I the only one to disagree?

The wife wanted a more important husband. So she suddenly finds out she already had one. So what lesson did she learn? She got what she wanted all along. And trust me, the trouble she went through finding that out didn't come close to the hell she dumped on her husband. So again, what lesson did she learn from this?

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 4 years ago
Good Stuff!

As always, a great read.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I genuinely like reconciliation stories but this one left me flat. I found no reason to want Tim back with Mandy,while she may not have had sex w jack welch jr,she certainly betrayed Tim with him emotionally. She lets a acumbag bean counter worm his way into her marriage,lets him undermine Tim, and she is worthy of consideration? And she only discovers Tim's worth because of what others say, not because she values him for who he is? And I found it repellent that Tim at the end of the story blames himself for Mandy's treatment of him, he maybe could of done some of the social things to make her happy,but OMG, it is like forgiving a cheating wife bc the husband blames his lack of dick size or something like that.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 4 years ago
Thanks HDK!

Enjoyed it! Love ur since of humor and how it always comes through in ur writing. Thanks again!

Killian

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice story

Once I read a few comments, the stupid tags you used had nothing to do with the story. If they were related they were such a miniscule part of the story to be inconcequential.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Co Favorite

HDK has a way of tempering a serious story with well placed humor. I.love the way the , wise beyond her years, teen Heather helps her father undo the evil Snidley Whiplash and save her parents marriage. Ambition and privilege blind Mandy to her husband's true worth, but Heather, Agnes, and a couple of lesbians, help her get her bearings and find him again. Real, old school HDK. Can't ask for more.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Conversion

I actually don’t think leopards can change their spots, but I enjoyed the fiction of it in any case. Good to see a story by HDK.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Dad better give princess everything she ever wanted as she saved the day/family. That 15yr old has one hell of a future.

As for Ferguson, Agnus needs to make him the 'Manufacturing/Production VP' to allow him to properly train his replacements as he had the respect of the floor and the wisdom to know how to operate the floor - degree or not. Sometimes OJT & experience with ability is worth it's weight in gold. As VP he could eventually get that bigger house but on HIS terms.

This RACC worked as she had not fouled the vows, yet. 5* with the snake in the garden getting his.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice happy ending ... topless river rafting is a marital aide now i guess😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Think

I think he was right to go back to his old job,but I think he should have strung his wife along a bit longer to see how serious she was in her new approach.

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJover 4 years ago
Entertaining

And I always enjoy an entertaining story.

In Jim's situation, I would worry that my wife isn't getting something at home. She obviously had eyes for her boss even if she didn't realize it. What's deficient in a marriage is not always sex. Many times it is, but that is not always the case. You had him turning up the sex at the end of the story and that is probably a good move on Jim's part.

Keep up the writing. I always enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought it was

a great read.

Enjoyable!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
"Reformed" wife still sandbags hubby.

In theory, Mandy has finally figured out she's a pompous ass, Remington wants her pussy for a bed post notch, and Heather has been trying hard to be a good daughter.

So Mandy makes a reservation for a river trip guided by Tim, and at the last possible second announces to him that she's his client.

Even as she's starting her face time to talk Tim around, she's still disrespecting him by giving no advance notice and by assuming his "wimpyness" will let her roll right over him.

Tim should have gone back to the office and told them he couldn't guide the trip.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
The river trip

When Tim asked Agnes to get Mandy to put in the call to ask him to come back to the factory because he was the only person who could fix the machine, he was setting the wheels in motion for Mandy to see the error of her ways and that she needed to come to him. So when Mandy booked that river trip, she had Tim right where he wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I still think Tim should have gone for legal separation. His wife left him in so many ways. She needs to feel the pain and earn her way back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Respect

How can a man loose the respect of his wife for not wearing shirt and tie to a company picnic. Don't get me started on how she was acting towards him, totally worth a seperation. Don't see the marriage lasting too long if he felt the need to appoligize for his so called wrongs. Did not see any growth in the wife at all, she suddenly saw the light, after years of being a shrew. Most men are romantics at heart, and we all want a happy ending. Just didn't see it in this story.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Thanks HDK!

This story is really a fairy tale. No one could do this in real life. Neither the quick return of Machine 47 or the interference of Agnes Ferguson. But it is pleasant trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An imperfect wife....

...is lucky enough to be married to a canny and confident man. Since the good people of this story all found happiness at its end, I will not find fault with their methods. Also, it made me happy, too! Five well-earned stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
5 stars

Thoroughly enjoyed this Loving Wives tale. Very well done. The wife was a shrew. Why she couldn't see Edger's flaws as everyone else could?

Maybe a bit of middle-age crazy going on. It took almost everyone she knew to turn her around though.

Reminds me of an old Jewish saying, " If ones person says you're an ass, don't believe them. If two people say you're an ass, go look in the mirror. If three people say your an ass, put on a saddle."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one. Two thumbs up!

The wife came across as intelligent but lacked basic common sense. I think the worst was her, 'in your face' attitude towards her husband at the picnic.

The husband did the right thing having his wife served and leaving the job.

(1) So much public disrespect displayed by her towards her husband. That bitch was out of mind.

(2) Edger was in terrible need of some baseball bat therapy. The only question would be on which part of the body to begin.

Finally, intelligent as she was, until the end she came across as a quite cold, uncaring individual while her husband was this nice, easy going guy. Truly, an odd couple.

Nice job author. 5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That is painfully realistic! 5*****

Very well told, but I know some people that come too close to that story, except their personal story never ended as well. I prefer your version. It's a good lesson in how we can forget what we have.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it 4 stars

I liked it, but you do know that pussy isn't the fix everything wrong in a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When

When Mandy rang to ask him to see to the machine,he was too nice and complimentary,he should have tuned her face in it make her beg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HDK it's good to see you've not lost your touch

Enjoyed this lovely offering.

I've really not been around as much for a few years but I'm glad I came back.

I checked out my previous favourites and authors, to find you'd submitted this little gem.

Long may your excellence flourish old friend,

Norm (curiousss)

This site wouldn't allow me to complete the sign-in, stopping my security code at 4 characters for some reason

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
How can people call this a Cuck story?

Tim had damn near everything planned out to a "T" and played everyone else like a Harp. I think some people just aren't happy unless there is a clear cut Cheating Bitch Wife and she gets Nuked.

While the wife was not really likable for most of the story, she NEVER once wavered from her marital vows. Yes, she was enamored with the Dickless Boss, but that was only on a leadership and financial level as revealed in the story. When faced with the realization of her being nothing more than a "Sexual Prize", she woke up and dealt with it in a most humorous and vicious way. She is only guilty of a Pride and Ego problem, something many, including most men, myself included, from time to time, can't claim exemption of.

All though, the smartest one in the story might be the daughter. She played her mom like a well-tuned fiddle. She was also a funny, but wise beyond her years, smart ass. She is also loyal to a fault regarding the people she loves. THAT'S the kind of marriage material guys dream about. It would be entertaining to see some stories regarding her as a married adult with children, a career, and weaving the male predators she would naturally come across all while leaving them decimated to piles of whiny cowards like they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohio stated that this story was cucky!

Ohio is a dickhead! This story was excellent RRAC. His wife didn’t do anything which was cuckold. She shutdown the weasel who was hitting on her. Ohio should stop commenting on other authors stories.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
It was ok

More faggy than cucky but still had to give it 5*......just a tiny bit more cuck next time so I can give it the deserved 1*

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ohio...

Hahaha! IMO, ohio's comment was the funniest thing I've read today. Pure sarcasm. Brilliant!

BleeckeBleeckeover 4 years ago
Good

Most enjoyable read he stuck to his principles and won in the end

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Your mom is probably going to need your emotional support for the next few days." - Who gives a fuck what she needs?

If SHE chooses to but a new house on her own, why would he be responsible for half the mortgage payment? Don't they already have a perfectly fine house?

"Why was I served divorce papers in a way as to maximize my humiliation?" - She's not the one to talk about humiliation.

"I make enough to support us. We really don't need his income." - Yet she wants him to pay half the mortgage on a house that he doesn't want and they don't need!

"They didn't seem to care he was a maintenance man in the same company where she was the marketing director. Why couldn't they understand how awkward that made things?" - It was only awkward because she made it awkward. Nobody else seemed to care.

"You've insulted both Edgar and me with that crude statement!" - Hell, she knows it's true!

I guess since she didn't actually cheat I'm okay with the reconciliation, but I would have liked to see her get a little more comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story gets 5 alone just for the use of the word, "caterwauling".

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Had to read Ohio's comment after all the comments it was humorous and definitely done well

I gave you 4 stars had to talk myself into it but romance won out

Only once though too much disrespect by Mandy

And you had Mandy vs Mandy instead of Heather threw me for a minute slow right then and took two more looks for me to realize it wasn't me but you did it

No biggie find errors like that in lot of books I buy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story is good, but to many mistakes

First of all, the comments between Mandy and Heather regarding the impending divorce where a little weak on Heather's rebuttal back to Mandy, not thought out very well by the writer. Mixing up Mandy's name and Heathers in parts of the story. Some of your statements need work in forming proper sentences and some answers to questions. Invest in a gram/spell check software to help with sentences, punctuation. It can make writing a whole lot better. Please use an outline to get things in order before you start writing, such as getting all your character names correctly in order and also try proof reading story in order to correct the mistakes before filing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT!

Your character Tim said it best, "This is pretty pathetic "!!

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Ohio

Your story intuition is so close to being a cuck, hope you were joking. This story I love tim being so smart and prepared. Didnt find him a cuck at all. 5

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I read this one a while back, it is a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories