Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back, surprised at her move. As she did she unzipped my shorts and pulled out my dick. Before I could react she started stroking it. Liz looked right at her mom, challenging her. Annie did nothing, and Liz surprised us all again by bending over and taking me into her mouth.

I gasped, surprised but also enjoying the blowjob. The fact that she was sucking my dick six feet from our parents made it even hotter. My dad's arm was around Annie's shoulder, and he suddenly slipped it down under her shirt. He played with her tits while Liz's head bobbed up and down on my dick.

Annie unzipped my dad's shorts and was soon stroking and licking his dick while he felt her tits through her shirt. Both women sucked wildly, enjoying the mutual exhibition. Liz was now sucking me on all fours, and I reached between her thighs and slid my hand up her shorts. She had nothing on underneath, and I started to rub her labia, eventually focusing on her clit.

Annie was sucking and stroking my dad, and Liz was getting me close to coming. Finally, I thrust upward and came in her mouth, pumping into her as she swallowed. She sat down hard on my hand, riding it as I fingered her faster. She ground against my hand, coming hard and crying out. Her body shook as she came in front of her mother and my father. When her orgasm faded she collapsed next to me, curled up like a cat.

My dad, meanwhile, had guided Annie up. She peeled off her shorts, stood up, and straddled him, riding him while facing us. Her shirt was up and her tits were out, bouncing as she rode him. I could see my dad holding her hips as she fucked him.

"Ohhh, fuck," Annie cried, coming. Her body shuddered and she fell forward, leaning against the coffee table. Dad fell forward with her, not missing a beat, and kept fucking her as she bent over the table. He slammed into her hard, causing her body to rock back and forth on the table. She came a second time, and afterwards my dad pulled out of her and stood her up. He stripped off her clothes and had her lay on the floor on her back, where he entered her and fucked her hard.

We watched as her tits shook as he thrust into her like a wild animal. She was lost, coming repeatedly, her moaning almost feral. Dad grunted and pulled out of her, sending thick strands of semen shooting up her stomach. She moaned as he splattered her with cum, letting the last bits drip onto her body as he stood over her. Annie lay there, a look of complete contentment on her face.

"Can you do it again?" Liz whispered to me.

"Sure," I said.

Liz stood up and looked at her mom. She suddenly crawled over her mom and straddled her on all fours. Her pussy was inches from her mother's face in a sixty-nine position, and their bodies were touching, my dad's cum getting onto Liz's body. For a moment I thought Liz was going to go down on her mom, but she had other plans.

"Come on," she said, gesturing to me. I knelt behind Liz, who was looking over her shoulder at me expectantly. Annie's face was inches from my dick as I slid into Liz, burying myself deep inside her. My dad looked on at us passively as I fucked Liz, her pussy making wet sounds as a penetrated her over and over again. Annie lay underneath her daughter, writhing. My dad got up, kneeling in front of his wife's spread thighs. His dick bobbed, erect, right in front of Liz, who kept looking at me over her shoulder with burning eyes as I fucked her.

Dad entered Annie and the four of us fucked like mad. Liz got close to coming, and she moved forward, making my dick pop out of her. A torrent of her wetness gushed out of her pussy, dribbling all over Annie's face. Suddenly I understood what Liz was doing, and let her drip all over Annie. My dad was fucking Annie hard, inches from Liz's face, as I entered Liz again.

Annie was writhing in ecstasy, and Liz was coming again, each time pulling away to drip onto her mother. As I fucked Liz Annie's tongue lashed out, catching me when she could. Suddenly dad came, pulling out and coming all over Annie's pussy. By the way Liz's face jerked back suddenly, I could tell some had gotten on her. I kept fucking Liz as dad pulled back and sat down, exhausted. Liz came again, and this time I could not hold back any longer. I exploded inside her, coming hard as she ground her body against her mother. I pulled out and Liz sat up on her knees, her pussy an inch from her mother. Slowly, steadily, our mixed orgasms dripped out of her onto her mother's face.

Annie was a mess. She had smeared cum all over her body, a new load on her labia, and Liz's climaxes and my cum on all over face. Satisfied, Liz stood up on wobbly legs. I helped her up as she stepped over Annie without looking at her. Liz had my dad's cum on her cheek and smeared all over her body. What remained of my cum was still dripping out of her. She wiped her cheek and looked herself over.

"How was that?" Liz asked Annie without turning around.

"That works," Annie sighed. Dad nodded in agreement.

"Good," Liz said matter-of-factly. "That makes everything easier. Now, if you'll excuse us, Mike and I are going to shower." And without looking at either one of them, Liz took my hand and led me upstairs.

END