Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of," I admitted. "It's a long story."

"We've got a lot of beer," he said. "The fish aren't biting anyway, so tell me."

I took a deep breath, then another sip of beer. Did one just blurt it out? There seemed no good way to ease into it. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Well it's complicated. It's more than one girl," I offered, hoping to see a way to lie my way out of this mess.

"Let me help," dad said, leaning forward in his seat. "I know what you and Annie have been doing."

I closed my mouth and stared. He laughed. "The whole thing. The handjobs, the blowjobs, everything. I know you two have been doing it all week."

"How..." I said, neither asking nor stating.

He set his empty beer can down and cracked open a second one. "It was my idea," he said simply.

"What?" I asked, sitting back heavy in my seat.

"It was my idea," he repeated. "Look, did you know why Annie got divorced from Liz's dad? To put it bluntly, she can't go a day without getting some action. And he wasn't attentive to her needs, and she gets stir crazy. I've seen her get a look in her eye, she can't help herself. It's not because she's cruel, it's because she's an animal when it comes to sex. She needs it like you and I need food.

"So I fuck her like crazy every day. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, believe my I'm not. She's amazing. And of course I love her for all that she is. But she is insatiable. Her ex caught her and her dad, of all people, getting it on. He was crushed, she said, and just left quietly. And when I met her, she was still doing her dad until I started fucking her. She still fucks him, sometimes; and I'm okay with it. Because part of me thinks it's pretty hot, knowing what she's doing. But he's getting older, and I didn't want her hooking up with random guys because I was out of town or something.

"It's always been a worry," he admitted. "She doesn't' cheat, you know, she just can't help herself. And it could get her into trouble. I know she's told you some stories about her past, so you know what I mean. And lately, well, she's gotten even more stir crazy. About a year ago, when I was on that trip to Berlin, she was going crazy, and told me that she caught herself almost flashing you. She only got through it because I bought her a vibrator that she burned the motor out of in a week.

"And then when I had the flu over Christmas, she was begging me, and I couldn't even move, let alone have sex. She told me she was fantasizing about you. And then I heard about your problem, with lasting long. I knew exactly how you felt, because I couldn't either until I met Annie. When you asked her, to help you, I thought I could solve two problems at once."

He said nothing, just looked at me. I felt guilt melt away and I saw my dad as an equal for the first time. We were two guys, drinking and fishing, talking about girls.

"Well, um, that was...generous of you," I ventured. Dad laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

"I knew sooner or later she'd want more than I could give, and I didn't want her cheating on me or bringing some random guy into our marriage. I didn't want her with someone who wouldn't respect her. So when she told me that you asked for help about your...issue...I told her to help you. She immediately said 'do I get to fuck him?' and I said 'sure'. The deal is that she tells me about it, and then I pretended like I didn't know."

"And you're not mad?" I said. "About any of it?"

"Not at all," he said. "It was partly my idea. But you better tell Liz, she is probably won't be cool with it."

I opened my mouth in surprise but he just laughed. "Annie tells me everything, Mike. Just be careful with Liz. She's going to be around forever."

"So you're cool with that, too?" I asked.

"I am giving you blanket permission to do my wife, who you have been fooling around with for weeks and weeks. Who am I to judge?"

"This is a lot to take in," I said. "This morning I felt like shit for doing Annie behind your back."

"And for that speck of conscious, I thank you," Dad said, laughing. "I think Annie's been wanting this for a long time. In fact, last year when we all went to Mexico for vacation it was all I could do to keep her from 'accidentally' flashing you."

"Well, I wouldn't have minded," I said. "I had been trying to see her naked forever."

"I know. I almost let her show you a few times, but I figured one thing would lead to another. Once while we were visiting her parents, just a few years ago, I dared her to flash her tits to her dad, just to tease him. Ten minutes later she was on her hands and knees, which his dick in her mouth and me fucking her from behind. Like I said, she's insatiable."

We fished for a while, but nothing was biting. I felt good about my situation, in fact I had not realized how stressed I was about everything until it lifted off of my mind. It was like a dull weight had been removed, and I could see and think more clearly. After a while we turned back up the river, our cooler empty of fish but both of us happy.

When we got home Annie was swimming in the pool. A small blue-and-white striped bikini barely covered her.

"Liz's gone?" her dad asked as we approached from the dock.

"Shopping," she explained, "and then a movie with her friends. How was your fishing trip?"

"Good," he said. She got out of the pool and gave him a kiss. He pulled her close, their bodies pressed together. He reached behind her and untied both knots of her bikini top, pulling it away to reveal her tits.

"I see you two caught up," she said as he stood behind her, cupping her tits. She ground against him as he pulled the two knots of her bikini bottom loose, letting it fall to the ground. She stood naked in front of him, ten feet from me, my dad's hands on her tits.

"Did you ask him?" she said, leaning her head back on her husband as his roamed down over her stomach.

"No, but I didn't need to," he replied, reaching her pussy. She moaned as he immediately started rubbing her clit. She ground her ass against him.

"Mike," Dad called out, "do you want to help me fuck Annie?"

It sounded no different that when my dad asked me to mow the lawn or pick up some groceries. I laughed quietly at how this surreal situation had unfolded, but I stepped forward as he rubbed her clit and took her other breast in my hand, gently rubbing her nipple between my thumb and finger.

"Mmmmm," she said, clearly enjoying the dual attention. I leaned forward to kiss and suck on her nipple, and she ran her hand through my hair and pulled me closer to her. I looked down to see my dad's hand rubbing faster over her clit, and she started to buck her hips. She came, her pussy dripping as she ground against us both.

Dad let go of her and stepped back. He started to strip, and she tugged at my shorts so I would, too. She turned her attention to him as he sat on a deck chair. She pulled a pool float over and got on her hands and knees. She wasted no time taking his dick into her mouth. I looked on as her head bobbed up and down furiously as he ran his hands through her hair, guiding her to take him in deeper. They seemed transfixed on each other as I knelt behind her.

She was so turned on that there were several clear strands dripping from her labia. As she continued to bob up and down on my dad I gently touched her labia with my fingers. Without missing a beat she reached behind and puller on her ass cheek, opening her pussy a little and causing it to drip even more. I slid a finger in, and she squirmed as I probed her slick pussy with one, then two fingers.

"Stick it in, now," she said, pausing from sucking my dad off. She resumed her blowjob, and my dad looked up at nodded before returning his attention to her. I got closer to her dripping pussy and rubbed the head of my dick along her labia. She made a muffled moaning noise as I continued to tease her. Finally, unable to wait any longer, I thrust into her completely.

She cried out, letting my dad's dick pop out of her mouth as I started to fuck her. She quickly regained her composure, sucking him as I thrust into her over and over. She came quickly, and I kept thrusting through one, and then another of her orgasms. She kept coming over and over, her pussy staying tight around me, until I felt close to coming.

In a moment like that it's funny what pops into your head. Did I tell them I was about to come? I had come inside her before, sure, but this time I didn't know if there was decorum to maintain. I decided not to say anything, and thrust as deep as I could into her, emptying my cum deep inside of her. She kept sucking, even faster, moaning around my dad's dick as I filled her with cum. Finally, spent, I pulled out of her and stood up, watching.

My dad gently pulled her up, gesturing for her to flip onto the pool float. She did, and he moved quickly between her outstretched thighs. He thrust into her without ceremony, fucking her hard. She cried out, thrashing underneath him as her whole body shook. My cum was making a white, frothing mess that my dad was pumping out of her pussy with each thrust. He finally thrust into her hard, coming, his semen mixing with what was left of mine.

Dad pulled out of Annie and sat down on the deck. Annie wasted no time crawling over to him, licking the white mess off of his dick. Her ass was in the air and cum from two men was running out of it. She was a mess. She kept licking dad until his dick, spent from before, showed signs that he was ready for more, she got up on shaking legs, her thighs covered in cum.

"I'm going to shower," she said, stretching. "Thanks, Mike," she added, kissing me on the cheek. Dad got up with her, following her to the shower, a grin on both their faces.

Chapter 4

While my guilt for doing my dad's wife behind his back was gone, I was suddenly confronted with another problem. Liz was, as far as I could tell, my secret girlfriend and I had been cheating on her. The cheating was bad enough, but it was compounded by the fact that it was her mom. Morality, even in my own twisted form, was catching up with me.

I decided I needed to come clean with Liz, partly because it was getting harder to sneak around. Now that everything had come out into the open with Annie, me, and my Dad, I found myself fucking Liz and Annie at least once a day each. It was only a matter of time before Liz found out. Every time I tried to work up the courage to tell her, I panicked and changed the subject.

It was three weeks after finding out that my Dad was in on Annie's "lessons" when Liz finally found it. I woke up to find her sitting on my bed, straddling me. I smiled at her, expecting a round of sex before breakfast, when she pulled her hand up high and smacked me across the face.

"Ow, what the fuck!" I hissed at her, trying to throw her off me. She raised her hand again but this time I caught it before she could strike. We always played rough with sex, but this was different. There was intent behind her motions.

"Fuck you," she said back, spitting venom. "You cheating asshole!" She struggled and got her hands free. I sat up, pushing her back.

"What the hell," I said. I shoved her back and got up, striding across the room to put some distance between us.

"You..." she said, pacing the room furiously. She was trying not to yell, since Annie and my Dad were down the hall. "You cheating shithead. I can't believe you've been sleeping with my mom. This entire time. I saw you, last night. You and your dad and my mom stepped into the shower..."

She stopped, looking furious. I hesitated, unsure of what to say. Ultimately, I settled on the truth for once.

"I wanted to tell you," I said. She snorted, turning away from me. "Really, I did. It started before you and I...it was...she was helping me," I said lamely.

"Helping you?" she said, incredulous. She turned to face me, her arms crossed. "Helping you with what?"

"You know," I said, dropping my voice. "My, um...problem. Lasting long enough."

"You didn't have any problem lasting with me," she said, "which was a huge mistake on my part, it seems."

"No," I said, "You don't understand. The only reason I could last at all was because she taught me how."

Liz said nothing, but looked at the floor halfway between us for a while. Finally, after what felt like hours, she said "my mom...has been giving you sex lessons?"

"Yes," I said. "It's beyond embarrassing. And I feel like shit for not telling you."

"I don't think I would have received that news well," she said. "But you, and my mom and your dad?"

"Your mom...she's um, like some kind of sex addict. My dad, he asked me to help out, you know, with doing her, because she gets twitchy about it."

Liz sat on my dresser. "So you are telling me that you've been having sex with my mom, to get better at having sex. And that you've been doing her with your dad because she's some kind of nymphomaniac?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds like I made it all up, but it's true. She's crazy about sex, it seems. She even used to do her dad."

"Grandpa Tim?" Liz said, her eyes wide. She leaned back against the wall, stunned by the news. "This explains so many things over the years."

We said nothing for a few minutes, but just looked at each other. I could see Liz working through everything in her head. Finally I spoke.

"I'm sorry," I said. "For everything."

"I'm sorry I slapped you in the face," she said.

"You were pretty pissed," I said. "I'm not going to hold it against you."

"So, my mom. She's a huge slut, I guess. No wonder Dad left. I guess he found out. She's probably done half of the state."

"You have no idea," I said. "I couldn't even count the guys she's been with."

"Well, now she's got her claws into my guy," she said, her eyes narrowed. She got up, and walked closer to me. I was on guard, ready for her to try to slap me again. "But maybe this is good..." she said to herself.

"What's good?" I said, thoroughly confused.

"I've been trying to figure out how to tell her you and I are together. I figured she'd freak out and send me to live with my dad or something. But now, she can't. She can't possibly judge me or try to tell me what we're doing is wrong."

"You're...you're not mad?" I ventured.

"Oh, I'm mad," she said, her face hardening. "I'm mad that you're such a chicken that you'd keep screwing around behind my back and hiding it from me. I'm mad that my mom's such a slut that she has to go for her own stepson. I'm mad that she and your dad are using you to keep her satisfied. And I'm mad that I am actually jealous of her about this."

She pushed me back once, then twice, until I was against the wall. She had a look of determination on her face. "Tell me," she said, "who's better."

"Better?" I said, confused.

"At sex," she said. "I want to know if she's better than I am. She's had way more practice, it seems."

"You are," I said hurriedly.

"Bullshit, you're just saying that because I'm mad." Suddenly she reached up and kissed me. I was stunned, expecting her to scream or try and slap me; I was not expecting a kiss from Liz ever again. She kept kissing me, and she let go of my head and fished down into my shorts, tugging on my dick.

I was too shocked to do anything but freeze as she vigorously stroked me to an erection. She pulled down my shorts partway, freeing my dick, and shoved be back against the wall. I was expecting another attempt at slapping my face, but she turned around, pulling down her shorts. In one movement she pushed back, impaling herself on my dick. I slid into her, amazed at how wet she was at the moment. Liz started to push back hard, fucking me against the wall.

She made no sound as she rode me horizontally, thrusting against me and fucking me hard. I finally caught my bearings and put my hands on her hips, pulling her against me even harder. The only sound in the room was our breathing and her ass slapping against me. She fucked me hard, slamming against me and taking me deep inside her. Her hands were braced against her knees and she looked over her shoulder at me with a hard stare. She was on fire, and soon I felt her pussy getting even tighter.

She made no sound as she came, her expression remained resolved. I coukld feel her pussy dripping onto me, running down my thighs as she came once, and then a second time. I started to thrust harder, the sound of our bodies slapping together getting louder. I was getting closer, and couldn't take much more.

She said nothing, but maintained eye contact and her hard stare as we kept fucking. She kept slamming into me and I came. She pushed back hard, taking me in deep, as I flooded her pussy with cum. Before I could relax, she pulled away, turning around and gently pushing me down to my knees.

"I'm not finished yet," she said coolly, and shoved her pussy in my face. Instantly I started licking her, her wetness and my cum running down my face as she ground against me, smearing me with the mess from our coupling. I licked her, paying attention to her clit, while running my hands up and down her legs. She came again, her pussy contracting and more cum spilling out of her. Finally satisfied, she pulled away, pulling me up and kissing me furiously.

"Tell me," she demanded, kissing me hard. Our faces were both a mess and I pulled her close. "Tell me who's better."

"You are," I said. "I love you."

She kissed me again, our bodies pressed together. She pulled me to the bed, where we collapsed, a sticky mess of limbs, kissing and touching each other. After a while we relaxed, and I held her close. We said nothing for a long time, until at least she spoke in a soft voice. "Are you going to keep fucking my mom?" she said.

"No," I said. "I don't want to hurt you."

She said nothing for a while, but pulled closer to me. "So what happens to my mom, if you don't?"

"According to my dad, she used to cheat on your dad...with her dad. But now he's too old, I guess, to keep up. She ends up crawling the walls if she doesn't get it almost daily. But that's something my Dad and your mom need to work out on their own, I guess," I said.

"Not necessarily," she said. "I have an idea."

Liz said nothing about her idea to me, letting me stew all day wondering what she was thinking. I avoided Annie and my dad, and tried to keep my mind off of how I was going to tell them I was not going to join them anymore. It wasn't until sunset, when they both were home, that Liz suddenly called for a "family meeting" in the living room.

The last time we had sat down for a "meeting" was when we were planning last year's vacation. My dad and Annie were puzzled, and I feigned surprise as well. I sat next to Liz on one couch while our parents sat across the coffee table on the other couch. My dad looked at us, puzzled, and Annie looked at Liz, trying to figure out what her daughter was doing.

Liz took my hand in hers and smiled. She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "We have something we need to tell you," Liz said. "Mike and I, well, he's my boyfriend. We're dating. And we're doing it."

Her words hung in the space between us for a moment. No one looked surprised by her revelation. Before anyone else could speak, she addressed Annie directly, "And I know he's been double teaming you with Charles."

My dad shifted in his seat at the mention of his name. Annie's eyes were locked on Liz, who returned the stare.

"So, here's what I'm thinking," Liz continued, "You're going to be cool with us dating. And everything else we do. And you two can go on and do whatever it is you to, together," she said, gesturing at Annie and my dad.

"You're taking this well," Annie said to Liz, one eyebrow raised.

"Just keep your hands off of my boyfriend," she said icily. Annie blushed. Liz was a dominant woman, and it was impressive to see her use it to get what she wanted. "If you're that hard up for some extra attention, I think I have a solution."