All Comments on 'Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 03'

by TxAuthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Weird ending...

The Liz scinario made no sense to me. What was the point of it? Does this solve the possible cheating issue for mom and dad?

Morlan502Morlan502almost 8 years ago
Hummm

Sort of a rushed ending. Would have had the impression that it was going to become a whole family event. But it was a fun story!

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

Great story and a rushed ending. Not sure how getting cummed on helps her need for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No sense!

Ending was far too rushed as others have said. And making Mom a cuckold of sorts? I don't think so. Really need to rethink this chapter. As everything up to this point was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too thinking strange ending

I was hoping, and expecting to see Liz joining in with what was already going on. Also I was hoping for Annie to tech him anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sad for him and annie, that he can't fuck her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story!

Annie sounds a lot like my oldest brother's second wife.He is 15 years older than me and married Christy after Mary (his first wife) died of cancer 7 years ago.My brother died 8 months ago due to car accident. I would go over and help out Christy around the house each week. Last month Christy started wearing sexy dresses around me. Christy ask me to go the movies with her and about raped me. She told me she has always been hyper sexual and needs sex every day but want to have sex with someone she trust. I have been having sex with her daily and plan on moving in with her in 2 months. The sex is great! She will have sex anytime I am up for it. When I am around she wears dresses without panties to make a quickie faster. Sex in the front seat of the car is the best at the drive-in movies! I hope to end up married to this woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YES, IT WAS VERY HOT...

BUT it was too much of a leap to think just mutual play would keep nympho Annie satisfied. She's going to stray...not good. The fact you weren't satisfied with the previous story and rewrote it means you're an author who really cares about the craft, and your readers (thanks!). I never saw it, but consider this: I'd love to see a version where Liz hooks up with her stepdad and (optionally) her mom. Now that would be satisfying: one big happy family, with no sexual frustration...and no cheating.

vknorrisvknorrisover 6 years ago
Great story line

I had a hard time putting this story a side so I could could take a walk, sleep or eat. I had to know what was next.

I agree with all the other commits I read. I hopw you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this story

thanx, very enjoy your work!

may i give some advice, i think this story might be even better if ending wasn't so sudden and bit hurry up.

PLZ, made one more chapter between 1 and 2 chpt. After they return from beach. Mb, few days later. There just must be more time in privat for Annie and Mike for their fun.

AND after 3chpt.(its shitty plan, that Liz made, it cannot hold Annies lust) Made something, that will go wrong, and out of control maybe, and Liz sometimes agree to allow Mike have sex with her mom. That would be great final. Thank you. Wait for new stories from u

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved that you changed the third chapter from the son and dad double teaming Annie on the boat to doing it poolside. I agree with the other commenters that the ending doesn't make much sense, though. Annie is addicted to sex, not just cum so having Liz just cum on her really won't work. She needs to be fucked, fingered or eaten and if Charles isn't up to it, then it's up to the kids to keep her from straying outside of the family. Please consider a fourth chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could not

Could not put these 3 down. will re-read many times. great story prep and flow

ArouseArousealmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

It was a great story, from start to finish. You didn't drag it out in any parts and it kept me well entertained, especially the beginning when he was first describing his problem to Annie. That made me cringe in a funny way, cause I could only imagine how awkward that would be in real life.

Although, I would agree with everyones comments on how Liz's idea wouldn't necessarily seem to work for Annie's case because she still needs to have physical sex. My personal opinion and idea would be that maybe Liz tells Annie that she could only have sex with Mike if it's a threesome with her involved. Obviously this idea of mine has some flaws since Liz may not always be around when Annie is just begging for it. But either way great story, and keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, this was amazing! You know when you read a story that seems fake, looks fake, but ends up believable... But seriously, nice job Txauthor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's to love about Liz?

While both Annie and Liz are characters compelled by sex, there are elements to Annie's personality that are warm and fun. The same cannot be said for Liz. The best that can be said about Liz, is that she would be more attractive if she weren't so bitchy. There's nothing nice or human about Liz's personality; even when she wins she is demanding. While both women might be good in bed, Annie would be fun on a date. I could never see why our hero would want to spend a minute with Liz, let alone be stuck with her and be lost from Annie forever.

demonoidstormdemonoidstormalmost 2 years ago

Loved every second of it. Very HOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everybody gets satisfied but dad. Maybe he should fuck Liz while all off the others are busy in the three way. That might pis off Annie but ohh welll.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved all three stories, but I do agree with one of the commenters who believed Annie would want more than just being covered. I had not read you're first Ch.3, so I don't know what transpired between the family members, but I do think a 4th chapter would work. Continuing with the family dynamic, Annie would seemingly get more and more frustrated, only to realize Liz, being frustrated as well, jumps her stepfather's bone, while Annie all but mauls her stepson. Just a thought. 5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous