Soft Swing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends on the club and depends on the stripper," Eve answered. "She could be in only a thong, or she might be naked. She would be topless, for sure. So, I guess that means we would be topless and our choice of panties or fully nude."

I blushed again but nodded. "Ok."

"What about us?" Jeff asked, "What would we be wearing?"

"Normally in a strip club you've got your clothes on," Max said, laughing.

"Yeah, but this is not a strip club," I interjected, "How about the men have to strip down to the same thing as their wife. So if she opts to wear panties, he keeps boxers on, but if she goes naked, so does the husband."

"Deal!" exclaimed Eve.

"Sounds fair," agreed Max.

"Yeah, sounds fine to me, too," added Jeff.

With that, Jeff and I made our way back home. As soon as we got in the house were all over each other. We didn't make it to the bedroom but fell on the sofa in the family room kissing as passionately as if we were newlyweds. Both of us began tearing off our clothes. We didn't waste any time with foreplay; neither of us needed it.

As soon as Jeff got my panties off, I spread my legs and wrapped them around his hips as I gripped his rigid cock and guided it to my wet slit. I rubbed the head up and down, a few times, then pushed it down as he thrust into me. I gasped and threw my arms around his neck and resumed kissing him as he started fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

There was no tenderness, no gentleness, just raw, hard fucking. I dug my heels into Jeff's ass and pulled him into me harder. He slid an arm under my right knee and lifted it over his shoulder, causing my hips to rotate up. His cock felt exceptionally thick and hard tonight as he pounded my pussy.

I felt an intense pleasure building and a strong need to cum. Jeff grunted and groaned, the stabbed his dick in deep and held it with the head pressing against my cervix. I was almost over the edge when I felt his cock swell and his sperm spurting inside me. That was all I needed, and it triggered my orgasm. I cried out and bucked uncontrollably, my hips shaking up and down violently.

We collapsed on the sofa and kissed tenderly for a few moments, then he lifted his head and stared into my eyes. We both started laughing. "Are we seriously going to go back over there tomorrow?" I asked my beautiful husband.

"I'm game if you're game," he said, then kissed me on my nose.

"Should I bring a big container of peanut butter?" I asked playfully.

He shook his head, negatively. "I hate peanut butter."