Soft Swing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Jeff said, suddenly acting nervous. "Whenever a spouse says that phrase, it's usually bad news. Did something happen?"

"No, nothing's happened," I answered, then added, "not yet."

'You're scaring me."

"So, as you know we started playing around with our fantasies about having sex with other people about a year ago now."

"Yes, I recall. I'm not sure I like where this conversation may be going."

"You have to trust me. You know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you or jeopardize our marriage. But I think we both enjoy our fantasies and would like to take them to the next level. We don't pursue them because we're afraid to do anything in our real lives that could cause problems."

"Go on."

"Well, I decided to take things to the next level. I am going out on a date tonight with a guy I know, and we're going to fuck. It's not behind your back because I'm telling you about it now."

"What the fuck, Mel? You gotta be kidding me!"

"Yes, I am kidding you. Of course, I'm not going out on a date or fucking someone."

"Jesus, are you trying to kill me? Give me a heart attack?"

"No, baby, not at all. But, now that I've shocked you, anything else I might suggest will seem tame by comparison."

"Wait, so that was like telling me you have cancer, only to tell me you don't, but that you actually scratched the Jaguar at the grocery store?"

"Something like that, yes, but we don't have a Jaguar," I said giggling.

"So, based on that it sounds like you want to tell me something that is going to upset me, but not as much as you cheating on me and making me a cuckold. Is that right?"

I couldn't read his reaction to know if he was angry or joking around with me. I decided to be cautious, but assume he was not angry, at least not yet.

"Do you remember the Millers? We met them a few times at parties. They're a little older than us. At last year's Halloween party, Eve dressed up like a hobbit and Max was an elf."

"Yeah, I know them. We went to a pool party at their place once, with the girls."

"Yeah, that's right. That's them."

"What about them?"

"Well, Eve and I go to the same yoga studio, and lately we've been carpooling and having lunch or a coffee after our class. You know how women are; we like to talk."

"Yeah, I've noticed that about women," Jeff replied with a big smirk. "Oh, geeze, are you going to tell me you've been having a lesbian affair with Eve Miller? That is certainly not like fucking a man behind my back."

I laughed at his comments. He seemed to be in a good mood and was able to joke around about this, so I started to feel a little better about where the conversation would go.

"No, baby," I told him, "I never have and never would have an affair with anyone, male or female."

"So, I have to worry about transgendered people?" he asked playfully. "I'll be on the lookout for them now."

"Male, female or transgendered!" I corrected myself.

"Whew! Ok, I can relax again. Please continue. You've been taking yoga with a hobbit and talking. Sounds totally scary so far."

I gave him a fake smile and called him a smart ass before continuing. "So, inevitably our conversations turned into discussions about our sex lives."

"Oh boy," Jeff piped in.

"We talked about our toys and which ones worked well, what we liked about them, things like that. Well, I mentioned that we give my toys male names. Eve asked me why." I waited to let it sink in.

"And what did you say?" he asked as he untied my robe and squeezed my breasts. I love having someone play with my tits. It gets me instantly horny. I moaned a little in response, and my nipples became erect.

"I told her we pretend they're other men, helping you fuck me," I told him as I inhaled deeply and pressed my breast into his hand.

"Oh, wow, so what did she think about that?" he asked me as he stroked the pad of his thumb back and forth across my engorged and sensitive nipple, sending electric tingles throughout my chest and down into my abdomen.

I was finding it hard to concentrate. Jeff's touches set off a bit of a fire inside me. I could feel it pulsing in my loins. Two could play at that game. I ran my fingernails down his chest, past his tummy, and over his semi-erect cock inside his work pants. He groaned and moved his hips involuntarily. I unzipped his pants and slid my hand inside to grip his cock. I felt it getting firmer in response to my touch.

"She said that she does the same thing," I answered, slowly stroking his cock and smiling as it grew fully erect in my hand. He pinched my nipple, causing me to gasp and shudder. I freed his cock from his boxers and pulled it out the opening, sliding my hand up and down his beautiful, rigid shaft.

"But," I continued slowly, cautiously, "she said that toys are nowhere near as hot as having a real man help her husband fuck her." I felt his cock twitch in my hand, and I jerked him faster.

"Holy shit," Jeff exclaimed, "she cuckolds Max? I would never have thought he was a wimpy husband!"

I pushed Jeff onto his back and slid my body down his until I was laying between his spread legs. I undid his belt and pants, then slid them down below his knees. I continued jacking his dick, but added my mouth, licking from his balls to the head and back down. I looked up into his eyes, slowly stroking him against my cheek.

"He's not a cuckold, honey," I said smiling, "they're swingers. They both fuck other people, and they do it together. She says that Max is always her first and most important lover. Nobody disrespects him. Nobody ever comes between them. That's not what it's about for them. Some guys like that, but not Max. Everyone shares and enjoys things without jealousy or trying to be the alpha male."

"I don't know if I agree with that. Max is letting other men fuck his wife. Isn't that the textbook definition of cuckolding?" Jeff asked. I could feel his cock losing a bit of its firmness. I pumped it rapidly in my hand and sucked on the head, as he groaned. When it was nice and hard again, I stopped to reply.

"I don't think so, honey," I said, pausing long enough to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. "Cuckolding to me is when the wife gives herself to another man instead of her husband. She does it to dominate or humiliate her husband. It is belittling and degrading. She makes the other man more important than her husband, at least sexually. Often, but I guess not always, the husband gets off on being treated that way." While I was talking, my hand kept stroking Jeff's dick, but I could feel it trying to soften. It sent an unambiguous signal to me that my husband was not at all interested in being a cuckold. That was a good thing because I could never see him that way. I would lose all respect for him if he wanted to be a cuckold.

"I can't imagine any man being like that," he said truthfully.

"To each their own, I say," I replied, "but I would never want my husband to be in that position or to be treated that way. I would never want anyone to disrespect you or for you to feel that I somehow chose or preferred someone else over you. You're my everything." I lowered my mouth around his cock and started sucking him rapidly, my head bouncing up and down.

I was in dick heaven. I loved sucking cock, and Jeff's fit me perfectly. If I had to guess I would say it was between seven and eight inches long, proportionally thick, but not overly so. If a cock is too thick, it is harder to suck, for me. Jeff's was just thick enough to stretch my pussy when he fucks me, long enough to reach all the delightful places I want a cock to hit, but not so big that it hurts or becomes uncomfortable. It also had a wickedly sexy curve upward that let it slide right to my g-spot during missionary positions. My prior lovers had to get creative to find it.

"You better stop," Jeff panted, "I can't hold it."

I loved knowing that I was making him struggle to hold back. It made me so excited to give him that amount of pleasure, to see that I was taking him to the edge of ecstasy. I rubbed his fuzzy balls, feeling their weight and squeezing them softly. Jeff didn't like me to press them too hard, but I'd learned just how much pressure to apply to get the results I wanted.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as his cock spasmed and a thick blast of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed immediately. That was the result I wanted. I moaned as he continued cumming, spraying more and more of his thick, tasty seed into my mouth. I had to swallow rapidly but managed to get it all down without spilling a drop. I pressed my thumb along the underside and pulled up, milking out the last bit of cum and licked it off the tip as it oozed out slowly.

"Mmmm," I said, "I've been waiting all day to get that! Thank you, baby!"

"Thank me?" he laughed, "thank you! I like coming home to a horny you. You should talk to Eve more often!"

"Really?" I said, giggling. "Did you like hearing about their swinging lifestyle?" I ran my wet mouth up and down his shaft. His cock was deflating slowly, and I loved sucking it when it was like that. I took it back into my mouth. His hips jumped. His dick becomes sensitive after he cums, but he didn't try to stop me.

"It's hot to know they're into that," he replied, gently running his fingers through my hair. "Eve seemed like a typical housewife, not a sex freak."

"Want to hear the astonishing thing she told me?" I asked as I released his cock.

"Sure," Jeff said as he pushed on my shoulders, urging me to roll onto my back. I let him guide me, putting my arms around him as he slid off the sofa to kneel next to me. He kissed me all over my chest.

"Oh, you're going to make it hard to talk if you keep that..." I couldn't finish my sentence as he pulled one of my engorged nipples into his mouth and sucked it hard. "Oh damn! Uhh, so she told me that they had fantasized about us a couple of times."

Jeff took his mouth off my tit and stared at me. "Us? Really? How so?"

"Don't stop, baby!" I demanded, pushing my boob against his face. He smiled and continued sucking my tit, rolling his tongue around the nipple and teasing the tip.

"Well, she said that our talks about toys and things had often made her really horny. I have to admit; I got turned on, too. She said sometimes she would go home and masturbate thinking about us playing with Fred. Except, in her fantasy, it would only start that way. Gradually, Fred would morph into Max, and she would imagine fingering herself as you and Max both fucked me."

Jeff released my nipple and slid his hand down my body, to rub my pussy. I could hear the wet sounds of his fingers as they moved between my swollen labia. He could tell exactly how turned on I was. "That sounds hot," he said, then took my other breast into his mouth to suck and caress. I groaned louder and raised my ass off the sofa, pushing my pussy into his hand.

"Oh, baby," I whispered, "fuck my pussy with your fingers. I need it."

Jeff pushed two fingers inside me, and I let out a long, loud moan. "And then, "I gasped, trying to finish Eve's story, "and then, you would pull out of me, leaving me with Max as you went to Eve and fucked her."

"Damn," Jeff spoke softly, looking up from my breasts, grinning. His fingers were fucking me slowly as I ground my hips in a slow circle. "Did that turn you on to hear?"

"Yes!" I spit out, "It did!"

Jeff sat up and concentrated on my pussy. He pumped his fingers into me deeply, curling them back to find my g-spot. I cried out and bucked my hips harder. He moved his hand rapidly, fucking me with three fingers relentlessly. His had was a blur as he swiftly finger fucked me. My juices were freely flowing out. The sound was like something out of a kinky Japanese porno.

I rolled flat on my back, planted my feet into the cushion and drove my hips up and down, fucking his hand as hard and as fast as I could while he continued his rapid-fire pistoning of his fingers inside me. Neither of us spoke. He concentrated on assaulting my pussy. I focused on the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me.

Suddenly, I felt warmth flood my vagina, and I cried out, body tensing hard, then releasing, tensing and releasing. Each time I tensed, my hips shot up high and my ab muscles clenched, forcing the air out of my lungs. Each time I released, my ass collapsed onto the cushion, and I sucked in a gulp of air. Over and over I convulsed in this slow, rhythmic way, screaming in orgasmic bliss.

Jeff waited until my orgasm ended. I tried to speak, but only giggles came out. I rolled onto my side, curling up into a ball as the aftershocks of cumming so hard would hit me, giving me several mini-orgasms in a row anytime I moved, or he touched me. Vaguely, I felt him lift my leg and drive his cock into my cunt.

His prick only caused my pleasure to skyrocket again, taking me almost immediately back to the edge of cumming. I was panting and uncontrollably bucking as he pumped his cock inside me. I lost track of time and what was going on around me. I was adrift in a realm of lust, passion, and pleasure that just went on and on, as each successive orgasm crashed through me.

I heard Jeff's voice roaring gutturally. I felt his shaft spasming inside me. I felt his cum shooting into my womb. I merged with him in a way that I'd only ever experienced with him. Our orgasms became one as we rode the waves of delight. When it ended, he collapsed next to me, both of us completely spent.

I woke up much later. It was dark. Jeff had covered me with a blanket. I felt him sitting at the end of the couch, with my feet in his lap. I glanced up, and he smiled at me.

"Hello, sleepyhead," he said with a warm smile. "You came so hard you passed out." I blushed then giggled feeling silly that I could still feel embarrassment over something with my husband.

"You wore me out," I replied, my voice hoarse from all the screaming. "But I never even got to tell you the thing I wanted to talk to you about."

Jeff thought that was hilarious and cracked up. "You didn't? Well, hell, if it gets you that horny just with the preamble, I can't wait to hear the whole shebang."

He was sipping on a beer. I sat up beside him, pulling the blanket up around us both, and took the beer from him, sipping it slowly. "So, Eve told me she shared her fantasy with Max, and they would pretend we were with them during sex. Sometimes, Max would pretend he was you. She would call out your name as Max fucked her. Sometimes, she would pretend to be me, and he would call her by my name."

If Jeff was offended, he didn't show it. He took the beer back and finished it. "Ok, that's hot and flattering to know we are the subject of their sexual fantasies." He chuckled, then asked me how I felt about it.

"Yeah, I agree with you. When Eve told me about it, we were at Starbucks. She was whispering and had to get close, so we were not overheard. I almost came in my panties. She suggested the four of us get together and talk about if we would be interested in swinging with them."

"I thought that might be where you were going with all of this," he stated. He didn't seem angry.

"She said that they're new to swinging themselves but would love to introduce us to it. We could take it as slowly or as quickly as we want. We can stop anytime any one of us feels uncomfortable. She said we don't even have to swap or fully swing, that there are lots of various ways to do things that we might be comfortable trying."

"Like what?" Jeff asked, then stood up. I instantly felt afraid that he was pissed off. "Hold that thought," he said gently, "I'll grab us a couple more beers." I let out a sigh of relief and nodded as I watched him walk to the kitchen in his birthday suit, his sexy ass wiggling as he walked.

When he came back, he handed me a glass of beer. He knew I preferred to drink beer that way rather than from the bottle. It was a strong, dark ale and I sipped it slowly, savoring the roasted coffee flavor with a hint of chocolate. Jeff drank his right from the bottle.

"Let me preface this conversation with a caveat," I said as he sat back down and snuggled under the blanket.

"Ok, then I will, too," he replied.

"I never want to do anything that harms our marriage in any way. We have a great thing going, and I plan on being with you until I die. I am jealous and possessive. I don't want you fucking other women behind my back or having an affair. I would cut your balls off if you did that to me. Having said that, I don't think that doing something like this with Max and Eve would be cheating and, strangely, I don't feel jealous about you being with Eve. I will only agree to talk to them if you're comfortable doing it, not because you think it's what I want, but because you want to do it too. If you're not comfortable with, or interested in, considering it at all, then we forget about it. I'm fine with that, too."

Jeff grinned. "That was a lot of words at one time," he said, then took another swig of his beer. "I appreciate what you said. It means a lot to me that you're trying to consider my feelings. You could have come to like you did at first, when you were kidding around, with more of an ultimatum. I'm glad you didn't. I also thought about what you said earlier about it not being cuckolding if it's sharing."

"That makes sense to me, now that I've thought about it. So, here's my caveat. I love you. You are my wife and my partner, but even more importantly, you're my life. I love you and trust you. In the ten years we've been together, not once have I ever felt you were interested in anyone else. I've never even seen you look lustfully at another man. God knows you could have. I'm not the sexiest man on Earth."

"You are to me!" I cut in, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You need glasses," he countered. "I am also a very jealous person. It would kill me if you cheated on me. I don't know if I could handle seeing you with another man. Fred is safe and fun, but he's just rubber. He doesn't have flesh and bones. He doesn't have awareness, an ego or emotions. I can't be jealous of a dildo. I don't know if I could bet that accepting with Max."

I listened to Jeff and realized he was right. We were talking about real people with real feelings. I was beginning to feel that maybe we should forget the whole thing.

"Our sex is fantastic," Jeff continued. "I can live the rest of my life only fucking you, and I would be a lucky, lucky man. I'm never going to find anyone else that gives me what you give me sexually and emotionally. Nobody will ever make me feel better than I feel when I'm with you. I'm sure there are people with more skills at something and that maybe certain specific actions might feel better than something we do. That's not what I mean. I'm referring to the total package. Sex with other people would never be as good, for me, as what we have."

He made me cry. He was the sweetest and kindest man I'd ever known, and I loved him with all my heart. I cried happy tears and kissed him on the cheek.

"I feel the same way, Jeff," I said with quivering lips, as I tried not to bawl like a baby. "I'll call Eve and tell her we're not interested. We'll stick to rubber penises."

"I didn't say that," Jeff said, cutting me off. "I know our sex life is the best we'll ever have. But we're not talking about something that would compete with our sex life. It would augment it. It won't take away anything from our sex life. It will add to it."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was feeling pretty confused at the moment.

"You play cards, right? With your friends?"

"Yeah, different games, Bridge, Canasta, Rummy, Uno why?" I asked, not sure where he was going.

"Do you have someone you play with who is the best at one of the games?" he asked.

"Yes, Doreen is great at Canasta. She wins a lot."