All Comments on 'Soft Swing Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fredericleplayfredericleplayover 5 years ago
more more more

can't wait for Pt. 02 - thank you KingBandor

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry folks... Autocorrect changed Eve's name to Even....

Some last minute edits resulted in Eve's name being changed to "Even" in a couple of spots. So, if you see that, it is supposed to say "Eve".

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Clarification

I deleted a comment that accused me of writing that women love to be raped. First, let me reiterate what I put in the preface to the story. The "rape" scene and the subsequent scene in which the MC experiences arousal at the recollection of the rape are based on what I was told by a real woman who had experienced both things. Furthermore, it is not an altogether uncommon thing, which is supported by a number of studies. The woman in question read my story, approved what I wrote and told me that I captured her experience very accurately.

At no point do I or my story condone rape or imply that women "love to be raped".

KB

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful start to this story

KB, A Excellent way to start this story and Explaining Mel’s previous rape situation and the emotional impact she has suffered as well as what Jeff went through. Trust takes a long time to build and once broken can sometimes never be rebuilt. You did an Excellent job of how to properly go into a Swinging Lifestyle. Those are wonderful rules to follow to keep a Marriage Relationship intact and prevent guilt, jealousy and cheating. Looking forward to reading the next chapter to this Soft Swing Story. Thank You!

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Interesting story

I liked the first page or two of the story, That was interesting and I think was brought out and written well. I really liked how Live Oaks Brews&Brushes is tied in, kudos.

The premise of the swinging in this story and being completely open is nice, especially with the signed agreement. I have never done this, but I liked the rules agreement you wrote in the story.

My suggestion: MC asked about clothing for the second meet, the women being dressed as strippers. For the sake of story suspense would you consider having a call back and change of plans to hold that off until say third meeting?

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry it is taking so long for the follow-up

Busy time of year for me. I don't have old stories that I just re-post. I am still writing and working things out. My plan is to have plenty of suspense and develop the experience, not jump to the money shot. There may be a bit of peanut butter, but there will certainly be plenty of jam. The hard part is to avoid the marshmallow fluff.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Finally! I posted Part 2 today.

It should be up in a couple of days.

KB

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Hot

I want more too.

dewinsludewinsluover 5 years ago
Good Story!

I don't usually like most swing stories that much as they seem to just turn into a big orgy or cheating cheating situation. However, this caught and held my attention. Jeff and his wife put some real thought into their decision, and the written rules provide good structure in which the swing might occur. It will be interesting so see if they can actually live by those rules and what the consequences will be if they don't. The story was well written and I look foreword to more chapters.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2 Posted - working on part 3

So, part 2 did post. I hope you like it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Interesting foundation

Both Mel and Jeff bringing their own luggage to the relationship was a start I have not seen so much of and never handled so well. I can see people getting antsy about Mel's experience and aftermath, but it does give a reason for her interest in multiple people and I like how you handled the end of that part of her story.

She has bought Jeff to the point of sharing slowly but surely, but I think he would have baulked more, if not totally at all suggestions of it, but thus endeth the story :)

I'm not sure xmas is a valid excuse for slacking, but as there is nothing to be done about it, guess we'll have to live with it. Will be moving on to Ch2 and if that holds to this standard, wait impatiently for Ch3.

HNY to you all

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The author's take on rape

I'll bow to the experts, but I'd think they would object to the way the victim's response to the rape included pleasurable thoughts. I doubt that that would ever occur after an experience like the one described.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous re rape

Please do consult with experts. It is a common thing among some rape victims. It is a source of intense guilt and shame.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It would be nice if it were this mature.

I was manipulated into a swinger/swap scenario many years ago with my ex-wife. Turns out it was her idea, to cover up a long-term affair she was having. We'd only been married two years at that point. Gee what a surprise the marriage did not work out. The other couple were a divorce waiting to happen (and did before ours). Clear headed discussion beforehand would have been great (for me anyway) because I and maybe, but not likely, we could have backed out gracefully. I still see it as cheating in the same room simultaneously. It never works out in the long run and the trust is never restored. This story was a 5 for me because it brought back the same level of discomfort that the real event did. A viceral reaction like that lets me know when a story rings true.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
1. No Trust 2. Black Hole

Impossible to accept the given premise defining swinging in this narrative when it's clearly evident the author failed to perform due diligence and presents a false definition of cuckolding. When one can't trust the author's presentation of a given concept, one certainly has no basis to extend trust and therefore belief of any other concept as hypothesized by the same author. To wit, the explanation of cuckolding is entirely false.

Cuckolding is NOT a spouse cheating with the knowledge but without consent of her partner, not even when including variants such as humiliation, domination, feminism or other psychological, emotional deviations, kinks, perversions or even psychoses.

Cuckolding is cheating/adultery committed by the female spouse PLUS a further inescapable circumstance or consequence. That being the impregnation of the wife by her lover and belief and acceptance by her husband of the bastard offspring as his own progeny and heir. Most often the husband is unaware of his wife's adultery and the illegitimacy of her impregnation. Though that may not hold where the husband is impotent and desperately seeks some form of heir other than adoption. This consequence of an usurping bastard offspring defrauding the family title, name, wealth, estate and honor is also what limits the term cuckold only to men. Clearly women cannot be cuckolds.

Furthermore, the author has missed or omitted or deliberately ignored the most significant reason for engaging in swinging, or simply concomitant and cooperative cheating/adultery by both spouses, husband and wife, being the thrill, the rush, of illicit conduct disdaining society and morality - no different than the thrill achieved by committing a crime in rebellion to society, institutions, and morality. This "naughty", immoral, anti-social, near-criminal conduct generates a feeling of superiority over mundane, moral humans as well as personifying a social "outlaw", a rebel, a pirate.

In terms of a card game, you are not merely playing poker, you are cheating at poker. That is too large a hole presented in this view of swinging to legitimize it in said form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES