Rummates Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris?" Em asked, seeking his opinion.

"New game," Chris said. "Only thing I remember about last night was we were all naked and that's about it."

"So, do we get naked?" Em asked.

"Fine by me," Chris agreed and smiled at Em's happy little smile.

"Okay, um, uh, Chris, you start," Em stammered, blushing hotly.

"Em, truth or..." Chris started.

"Dare," Em said.

"Kiss me, tongue kiss," Chris demanded.

"Okay!" Em agreed readily enough.

Yvonne was already prepared to kiss Em when she answered with 'Dare.' She stopped, mouth wide open when Em dared her to suck on her nipples, one minute for each nipple.

Chris watched the second hand of the wall clock and announced 'go' when the second hand reached the 12. He found it hard to watch the second hand and Yvonne's mouth glued to Em's left nipple. He announced the time to switch and again tried to watch both clock and nipple play.

"I, oh, oh God, I, I was this close, you hear?" Em panted when Chris announced the time had elapsed.

"Well, next time dare me to do it until you finish," Yvonne giggled. "Chris, truth..."

Chris shrugged and said "Truth."

"So, um, tell us about what you thinking about when you spank your monkey," Yvonne giggled.

"Yvonne!" Em gasped, giggling.

"Aw!" both girls whined when Chris poured a shot of dark rum.

"Yvonne, truth or..." Chris coughed out.

"Truth," Yvonne snickered.

"So, who you fantasize about when you masturbate?" Chris asked.

Yvonne named a few celebrities, then named a cute boy in her American History class. She then quickly added Chris's name to the list. Chris gave a snort of disbelief.

"Uh, thanks, but uh, I sincerely doubt that I'm anyone's fantasy boy," Chris said.

"You're mine," Em quietly admitted.

"I what?" Chris asked.

"Em, truth or dare," Yvonne challenged.

"Dare," Em whispered and Yvonne thrust her chest forward.

"Mmph! I, ack!" Yvonne cried out as Em rubbed her fingers up and down Yvonne's wet slit while sucking Yvonne's hard nipples.

When Yvonne barked out in orgasm, Em ceased sucking on Yvonne's breasts. She did not cease rubbing Yvonne's hairless mound until Yvonne gently pushed Em's hand away. Then, in front of Yvonne and Chris, Em sucked her fingers clean of Yvonne's essences.

"I, it's your turn?" Em asked Yvonne.

"No; it's yours," Chris smiled.

"Chris..." Em said.

"I can't wait to see what you dare me to do," Chris chuckled.

"Eat me," Em asked.

Chris wadded up his clothing; the linoleum floor would not be comfortable to kneel on. Looping Em's skinny legs over his shoulders, he told Em to help him; he needed instructions.

"I, oh, oh God, no, no you don't..." Em gasped out as Chris began to give slow, deliberate licks to her puffy inner lips. "You doing fine...now, that, augh, that, that bump? Yes, that bump, that augh..."

Em pointed to her clitoris and Chris teased the sensitive nub with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck no you don't need no instructions," Em barked out, spraying Chris's face with her orgasm.

"I, that, that's enough, that's enough," Em panted a few moments later, pushing Chris's mouth away.

"Dare," Em giggled happily when Chris said 'M, truth or...'

"Dare her to fuck you," Yvonne breathlessly suggested.

Em had never performed fellatio before. She had never wanted to perform fellatio before, but willingly sucked on Chris's cock when he dared her to do so. She only scraped the head a few times with her teeth as she bobbed her head up and down the length of Chris's cock.

"I uh, I, you, you better get something catch the jizz in," Chris panted, coming closer and closer to his climax.

Em grabbed a paper towel from the table top dispenser and Chris erupted into the paper towel. Both Yvonne and Em inspected the puddle of silvery white semen in the wadded up paper towel. Em then stuck a finger into the goo and tasted her finger. With a shrug, she depped the finger into the mess again and tasted her finger again. She held the sperm out for Yvonne but Yvonne shook her head 'no.'

Yvonne drank a shot when Em dared her to eat her to orgasm. Em did look disappointed as Yvonne choked down the harsh alcohol.

"Eat me," Yvonne dared Chris when he answered 'dare.'

Em glared daggers at Yvonne as Chris knelt on the floor between her splayed legs. Em continued to glare as Yvonne gasped, squealed, panted and grunted as Chris licked and fingered Yvonne to orgasm.

"Dare," Yvonne readily agreed when Chris asked 'truth or dare.'

"Ha!" Em wanted to crow when Chris dared Yvonne to eat Em to orgasm.

Chris's cock had been hard while he'd licked, sucked and fingered Yvonne's fragrant pussy to climax. Watching the cute roommate putting her blonde head between Em's splayed legs had Chris's cock at full mast, twitching in need.

""Truth," Em quickly said when an irate Yvonne asked 'truth or dare.'

"So, who eats pussy better? Me or Chris?" Yvonne asked after a few moments of deliberation.

"You," Em finally admitted. "That, that wasn't your first time, was it?"

"I, oh! Hey, wait a minute! Nuh uh. You don't get to ask a truth after answering yours," Yvonne squealed.

"Y'all? This, uh, this chair? Starting to grind my butt," Em admitted. "We going keep doing this? We need to either go in the living room, or go in my bedroom, hear?"

"I vote for bedroom," Yvonne admitted.

"Bedroom," Chris agreed.

"Okay," Em smiled, grabbing the heavy bottle of rum.

"Okay," Yvonne said, grabbing the small shot glass.

Chris's cock wobbled and bottled as he watched the two backsides wobble from kitchen to Em's bedroom. In her bedroom, Chris pursed his lips; her bed was unmade. Em sat crossed legged and Chris watched her sparsely furred crotch flower open. Yvonne's own pussy flowered open when she sat on the bed. Both girls looked with interest at Chris's hard member.

"I, um, oh! Oh, it's my turn, right?" Em asked, then looked at Chris. "Chris, truth or..."

"Dare," Chris smiled.

"I um, um, uh, let's see, um..." Em mused.

"Dare him to fuck you," Yvonne suggested.

"I, I, oh no, I couldn't do that!" Em protested.

Em finally decided to have her pussy eaten and Chris happily bent to the task. Kneeling on the mattress between her splayed legs was definitely more comfortable than kneeling on the kitchen floor, but Chris soon developed a crick in his neck.

"Truth," Yvonne said when Chris asked her 'truth or dare.'

That wasn't your first time eating pussy, was it?" Chris asked and Yvonne drank.

"Dare," Chris shrugged and both he and Em goggled when Yvonne dared Chris to fuck her.

Chris debated for a moment; drink a shot or finally lose his virginity. He had really hoped that Em would take Yvonne's suggestion and dare him to fuck her. But Yvonne was a cute girl and if he couldn't have Em, Yvonne was a good substitute. And, possibly, watching Chris fuck Yvonne, Em might decide she wanted him to make love to her.

"Y'all going do that? Need to go to your room, hear?" Em said.

Chris watched a tear threaten and he made his decision. Em and Yvonne goggled as he drank a shot. Coughing, Chris asked Em 'truth or dare' and was not surprised when she said 'truth.'

"So, how did you get this bottle of rum?" Chris asked and Em giggled naughtily as she took a shot.

"Well, we ain't going' do nothing', then I got bunch homework," Yvonne slurred twenty minutes later.

Em and Chris watched the cute blonde almost fall off of the bed. Chris felt his cock jerk and throb as he watched Yvonne's cute little ass wiggle away.

"I uh, yeah, I guess, I need do some homework, Em stammered.

Chris leaned over and softly kissed her. Wordlessly, he leaned her back against her mound of pillows. Em cooed as Chris's hand reached up and softly rubbed her sensitive nipples. She sucked hard on Chris's tongue, shuddering as he pinched her right nipple very hard.

Em's legs parted and Em became aggressive, guiding him to lie between her parted legs. She frantically clutched at him when he moved to pull out of their embrace.

"Em, Elena, you sure?" Chris softly asked, hand gently cupping her narrow face.

"Mm hmm," Em said urgently.

Both Chris and Em grunted loudly as Chris slid his erection into Em's tight pussy. Instinctively, Em's slender legs wrapped around Chris's narrow waist. Her arms clung desperately to him.

"Love you," Chris whispered into her hair.

"I, oh! Oh God! I, I love you too!" Em cried out, shuddering as an orgasm rippled through her skinny frame.

"Going, going come," Chris hissed urgently as his thrusts picked up speed.

"Yes," Em crowed, kissing his face frantically.

"I, you, you want me to pull out?" Chris hissed as his thrusts became even more urgent.

"No!" Em protested, clinging tightly to him.

Chris stiffened then cried out. Em cried out in orgasm as she felt Chris's white hot semen flooding her pussy.

"Oh, ho God, that, that was..." Em panted, refusing to release her hold on Chris.

"That was..." Chris weakly agreed.

When his weight grew too uncomfortable for her to bear, Em released him. Chris rolled to one side, then pulled Em to lie on top of him. He kissed her deeply, then pulled away. Her eyes looked deeply into his, then she smiled and lay her head in the crook of his neck.

"Your dick's hard again," she giggled a moment later.

"Not a dick. It's my elevator," Chris joked.

"Elevator?" Em giggled, reaching between them to fondle his sticky cock. "Kind of feels like a..."

"Mm hmm. It comes up and you go down on it," Chris joked.

"I, we try..." Em asked and gingerly mounted him.

Em was immediately a 'Cowgirl' devotee. In this position, Chris was able to play with her sensitive nipples and her flat backside. He even wormed a saliva lubricated finger into her tightly clenched rectum.

"I'm 'bout to come again," Chris warned but Em continued to ride his cock.

"Had fun?" Yvonne petulantly snapped when Em and Chris finally left Em's room to have a late supper.

"Yes. Thanks for asking," Chris agreed.

"Yes, I, we did," Em said, chastened by Yvonne's anger.

After supper, Em quietly asked Chris to stay, spend the night with her in her room. He went to his room and grabbed his goose down pillow. He made sure his work clothes were ready for a frantic Monday morning, then grabbed a pair of boxers and a clean tee shirt.

Yvonne said nothing; the slamming of her bedroom door spoke volumes. Em looked worriedly at Yvonne's closed bedroom door, then gave a nervous smile as Chris placed his pillow on the bed.

"You get up at what time?" he asked Em.

"I, Monday, hmm, nine o'clock Sociology, eight o'clock," Em mused.

Chris set his cell phone to rouse him at six thirty. Thinking about it, he reset it for six o'clock instead.

Em slipped her pajama top on. With a nervous smile, she asked Chris if she should put on her pajama bottom. Chris told her, if she wanted any sleep, she should put it on. With a cheeky smile, she placed the pajama bottom at the foot of the bed. After a few kisses, Em settled down and Chris spooned against her back. He wormed his hand up underneath her pajama top and placed it on her belly.

"I, I like this," Em quietly admitted.

"I like it too," Chris agreed and gently kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh!" Em squealed and shuddered.

Twice during the night, Chris woke to find his erect cock grinding against Em's bony backside. Once, Em woke him by needing to wiggle out of bed to use the bathroom. A gentle kiss to the back of her neck and a gentle squeeze when she returned caused her to squeal then purr.

His cell phone chimed and Chris released his hold on her. She stirred and rolled to peer into his eyes.

"I love you. I, have a good day at work," Em whispered.

"You have a good day at school," Chris said and kissed her lips. "See you when I get home, Elena."

"Everyone just calls me Em," she giggled.

"Except for your lover," Chris corrected. "They call you Em; I call you Elena."

"Oh!" Em sighed.

When he came home from another day of fixing copiers and fax machines and other office equipment, Elena greeted him with a kiss and smile. Yvonne treated Chris to sullen silence. Rather than sit and eat with Chris and Elena, Yvonne petulantly decided to go to Taco Bell for supper.

Em was shocked, and saddened when Yvonne declared her intent to move out at the end of the semester. Chris was not surprised in the least.

"What can I say, Elena? Bitches be crazy," Chris shrugged.

*.*.*.*

Houston Witten's was the only person Em interviewed to rent the vacant room. The nineteen year old girl admitted that her mother had been a huge Whitney Houston fan. Fortunately, Bianca Witten's realized that Whitney Wittens would be a little redundant so graced her baby girl with the name Houston.

Houston obviously had some Asian heritage; her hair was black and her dark eyes were almond shaped. Her skin had a light golden hue with no noticeable blemishes. Thanks to an addiction to sweets, Houston was also a bit pudgy, but none of her poundage seemed to reach her chest.

"She is so cute!" Elena whispered to Chris as they lay in her large bed.

"She's cute. You're beautiful," Chris agreed.

"You know I'm bisexual, right?" Elena whispered, blushing hotly.

"You know I would never do anything to change who you are, don't you?" Chris said, kissing her deeply.

"SO, I'll call her tomorrow and let her know, oh! Oh Chris," Elena said, then yelped as Chris pinched her nipple.

Houston Wittens fit in well into the Margot home and shared rides with Em on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; they both had a nine o'clock class, and got out of their last class at two pm. Houston and Em met up in the cafeteria Monday through Friday and shared a table as they ate a hurried lunch.

Em would wave to Yvonne whenever she saw the pretty blonde, but Yvonne would pretend she did not see Em. Em was sad over losing what she had believed was a good friend and spent a lot of time second-guessing and third-guessing her part in the rift between herself and Yvonne.

Three weeks after Houston moved into the house, Chris pulled a Saturday shift. He was bone tired when he came home but smiled when he heard Em announce 'woo hoo! He's home!'

"Woo hoo! I'm home," Chris agreed. "Let me get cleaned up."

After a satisfying dinner of chicken roll-ups with a sauce made with cream of chicken soup, Em rooted around in the bottom cabinet and pulled out the half-gallon of dark rum. The bottle was close to the halfway mark when she pulled it out and set it onto the table.

"Time for us roomies to get to know one another," Em declared, putting the single shot glass next to the heavy bottle.

The End.

**..**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I likewise thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Christian 'Chris' Decker is one of the four children and the only male child of Angela and Dwayne Decker. Angela and Dwayne were introduced in 'Garden by the Front Door' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, it is mentioned that Angela and Dwayne have four children. Their eldest daughter, Joy Decker is mentioned briefly in 'Goodman, Miller, Dorsey...' in the Loving Wives category. Their third child, Hope Decker is mentioned briefly in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category. And Faith Decker, the baby of the family is a primary character in the 'Long Sentence' series in Loving Wives.

Kyle Thomas, the manager of the A&A Soaps is the primary character in 'Mugs of Tea' in the Interracial Love category. A&A Soaps is introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

Elena 'Em' Margot is the daughter of Murphy and Pam Margot, the two primary characters in 'Sugar Cubes Ch. 04' in the Mature category.

Yvonne Mae Klein is the daughter of Ted Klein and Emily Webster, two primary characters in "Pick a Card, Any Card..." in the Group Sex category.

And that's it. Just a story of three rummates getting to know one another over a half-gallon of dark rum and a naughty game.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12