All Comments on 'Rummates Pt. 04'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

It's a shame that they lost a roommate!

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

Goes to show you that sexy is all in the chemistry. A sweet and innocent introduction to the joys of sex for Chris and Em. Although I don’t have an ideological problem with love triangles, I don’t generally believe in their viability - in my observation, one person - in this case Yvonne - ends up with the short end of the stick. Another well rendered and compelling group of characters in the JB44 universe. Thanks for the Sunday morning breakfast accompaniment.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail86about 1 year ago

Good story, innocent but arousing too, great cliffhanger ending! Hope Yvonne comes back too.

amadthonamadthonabout 1 year ago

Liked seeing semifamiliar characters in a new setting. It was relatable and believable and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story with hot sex scene mixed in as well. Five stars as always. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

It's another great day when JB44 stories release. Five stars, and thank you.

WinstonWoodpeckerWinstonWoodpeckerabout 1 year ago

A welcome chapter to a fun series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rummates Pt. 03 Previous Part
Rummates Series Info