Rummates Pt. 04

Story Info
'Time for us roomies to get to know one another'.
6.3k words
4.64
9k
7

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

Christian Chris Decker entered the small home and sighed in appreciation; the weekend was finally here. For most of the DeGarde area, the weekend had started twenty five hours earlier, but as the technician on call for DeGarde Office Equipment Leasing & Maintenance, his weekend had just started. A & A Soaps had their antiquated fax machine go down, again, and Kyle Thomas had called Chris in to fix it.

"You know, we're running out of duct tape," Christian had told Kyle Thomas, the manager on duty. "Y'all might want to upgrade to a copier scanner fax machine?"

"I'll talk to Toni about it," Kyle agreed and sighed with relief when Chris did manage to get the old clunker up and running again.

"There he is!" Chris heard Yvonne Klein call out from the home's small kitchen.

"Woo hoo!" Elena Marie Margot, Em said happily.

"Uh huh, woo hoo," Chris agreed, veering to his bedroom to change out of his DeGarde Office Equipment Leasing & Maintenance uniform.

He put the khaki shirt and the navy blue pants into his laundry hamper and pulled on a New York Jets tee shirt and loose, comfortable shorts. He did not know why he liked the NY Jets; in truth he didn't much care for football at all.

"Maybe because it pisses off dear old dad," Chris thought, leaving his bedroom.

"Had to use up the last of the chili, so..." Em said, bringing the stuffed baked potatoes out of the oven.

Yvonne Mae Klein and Elena Marie Margot were both students at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Christian had known he was not college material and had dropped out of high school, obtained a GED at age sixteen, then had gone to the St. Elizabeth Parish Vo-Tech. DeGarde Office Equipment Leasing & Maintenance had snapped him up the moment he had his certificate in hand.

The home belonged to Em; the eighteen year old had bought it from her father, Murphy Margot for one dollar. After the death of her mother, Em's father had come to her and confessed that he was going to Poland, to find his one true love, the woman Elena had been named after.

Em had a nice nest egg; money from her mother's life insurance. Even so, Em knew she did not have enough money to buy groceries, pay the utilities, the cable bill, and insurance. So, she rented the two smaller bedrooms for three hundred a month.

Chris Decker had been the first to answer the ad; Angela, his mother had just lost the trailer in yet another law suit brought against Dwayne Decker, her husband, Chris's father. Yvonne was actually the fifth person to answer the ad; Em had received really bad feelings about two of the other applicants and the fourth applicant had even demanded access to the single car garage to park her own car.

Em was pretty, in a 'girl next door' fashion. She wore her mousy brown hair in a pixie cut which suited her small face and deep brown eyes very well. She stood at five feet one inch tall and had a slim, almost boyish figure.

When he'd first moved in, Chris had assumed that 'Em' was short for Emma, or Emily. Em explained that her initials were EMM and a high school friend had called her 'Em' and it stuck.

Yvonne Klein was the spitting image of her mother with shoulder length blonde hair, slightly narrow face and deep chocolate brown eyes. Her eyes were so dark that most thought they looked black.

She stood at five feet three inches, with small breasts and slightly thick thighs and bubble butt.

Chris did not take after his father. He'd been hurt, deeply hurt when he'd overheard his dad as his mother if she was sure 'the little pussy really is my boy.' Then Chris realized, he didn't want to look like his father. He didn't want to be a fat, bloated jackass with prison tattoos and scars from too many prison fights. He didn't want to have a bald head and a mean squint and a nose that looked like a pancake after being broken so many times.

Chris looked like his mother. Short, scrawny, with hazel eyes and brown hair and a small face. He was five feet, eight inches and weighed just one hundred and thirty nine pounds.

Chris wasn't handsome, but more than one girl had said he was cute. Chris assumed his 'cute' status was why, at nineteen years old, he was still technically a virgin.

"Okay, Em declared when Yvonne put her dish into the dishwasher and Chris handed his empty ice tea glass to her.

"Okay," Yvonne giggled, closing the appliance and returning to her seat.

"Okay," Chris wondered aloud.

"Time for us roomies to get to know one another," Em declared, pulling a half-gallon of Virgin Islands dark rum off of the counter and setting it onto the table with a 'thunk.'

"First thing I want to know is, how did you get that?" Chris said. "You, you're only eighteen, right?"

"And we just might find out," Yvonne giggled, putting a single shot glass onto the table. "This is truth or dare or shots."

"I say, 'Chris, truth or dare,'" Yvonne explained.

"I know how to play truth or dare," Chris said, jamming himself under the table to hide his growing excitement.

"And I say, um, something you don't want to do, or don't want to answer," Yvonne continued.

"Then you got to do a shot," Em joined in.

"Uh huh," Chris said. "I guess, first one to pass out loses."

"Now you got it!" Yvonne giggled happily.

"So, who thought this up?" Chris asked.

"Me," Em admitted, blushing hotly.

The first few minutes were somewhat stilted, somewhat silly. Em did do a shot, gasping out, pretty eyes wide when Chris asked her how she managed to get the bottle of liquor.

"Em said, "Shit! That, that's rough! I'd known it was that strong, I'd gotten wine or something! Shit!"

"So, might answer the next time someone asks you a question, huh?" Yvonne giggled as Em wiped at her watery eyes.

"It's your turn," Chris reminded Em.

"Um, oh, okay, Yvonne..." Em said.

"Truth," Yvonne said.

"You ever make out with a girl?" Em asked.

Yvonne coughed and sputtered and gasped as the liquor burned her esophagus. Still choking, she asked Chris if he'd ever had sex with another man.

Chris hesitated and almost reached out for the shot glass. Then he realized, if he did take a shot, that was the same thing as admitting that, yes, he had indulged in sex with another man.

"Yeah, one time," Chris answered. "Yvonne..."

"Wait, wait, you said 'yes?' You, you have? You've had sex, with another guy?" Em interrupted, goggling at Chris.

"She asked, I answered, you don't get details," Chris said. "Yvonne..."

"Truth," Yvonne squeaked.

"You ever make out with another girl?" Chris asked.

Yvonne reached for the shot glass, then relented; her throat still burned. Mutely, she nodded her head 'Yes.'

"Yes, all right? Yes, I made out with Patty Mingus," Yvonne admitted then loudly defended. "It was at our graduation party and I was all kind of fucked up."

Em took another shot when Yvonne asked her to tell how she got the bottle of rum. Yvonne paused for a long moment, then answered 'truth' when Em asked her 'truth or dare.'

"You ever lick a pussy?" Em asked.

"Y'all, uh, shit, come on, huh?" Yvonne complained. "What? I look like I'm some kind of lezzy?"

"No; that's why it's so hot thinking about it," Chris answered.

"Come on, answer or drink," Em giggled.

Yvonne did drink. Then she asked Em, again, how Em had managed to get the bottle of rum. Em reached for the shot glass.

Yvonne turned and gave Chris a disgusted look as Em drank. Chris shrugged and Yvonne nodded.

"Yvonne said, "Yeah, I guess we should drop, we'll probably never know how she got the bottle.

Em nodded in agreement and said, "Chris? Truth or dare?"

"Know what? Dare," Chris said.

"Finally. 'Bout time," Yvonne said.

"Clothes. Off," Em said and she and Yvonne squealed then giggled.

"Aw!" both Yvonne and Em whined when Chris took a shot of the dark rum.

"Truth," Em said when Chris asked her truth or dare.

"Have you ever licked a pussy?" Chris asked.

"Yeah! Huh, Em? YOU ever lick a pussy?" Yvonne demanded, giggling.

"No," Em whispered, unable to look up from the table.

"Why you blushing, Em, huh?" Yvonne teased, giggling. "Huh Em? Why your face all red?"

"Shut up!" Em squealed.

Chris again braved 'dare' and again was ordered to strip. Realizing, if he ever wanted to see either one of these two girls nude, he would have to be the one to break the barrier. Chris stoically stood, slipped out of his tee shirt, then his shorts and slack faux silk micro-briefs. His semi-erect cock flopped around for a moment when he slid his shorts and underwear down his legs.

"Yvonne," Chris started and Yvonne immediately said 'Truth.'

"You, what's the farthest you've gone with a guy?" Chris asked. "I mean, you're not a virgin, huh?"

Yvonne admitted to having had all three of her holes used by her last boyfriend. She giggled when Em squealed in surprise, then told Em she'd answered Chris's question; Em did not get to ask if she'd liked anal sex.

"But, uh, I, yes I did," Yvonne confessed; Em squealed. "Em, truth or..."

"Truth," Em said.

"What about you? What's the farthest you've ever..." Yvonne asked.

"I, I, uh, I, I'm a virgin," Em confessed.

"You're a what?" Chris asked, shocked.

"You are?" Yvonne squealed, shocked.

"I mean, shit! Look at me," Em demanded. "No tits, no ass, plain ugly face; who the fuck would want me?"

"I would," Chris confessed.

"Yeah," Yvonne agreed.

Em swiveled her head and stared at Chris, angry tears spilling. Chris gave her a small smile.

"And, you're not ugly," Chris stated.

"No, you are definitely not ugly," Yvonne stated.

"Then, how come no one's ever..." Em demanded.

"I, I don't know," Chris said.

Yvonne braved 'dare' and Em ordered the girl to strip. Both girls shook their heads when Chris whooped 'Yes!'

"Aw, come on; I'm naked," Chris complained when Yvonne drank.

"Em," Yvonne coughed out.

"Dare," Em whispered.

"Clothes," Yvonne said.

Blushing a deep red, Em wiggled out of shorts and panties. Then, eyes firmly shut, she slipped her top off, baring her flat chest and half-dollar coin sized light brown areolae and rock hard nipples.

"Beautiful," Chris moaned, eyes staring at Em's sexy torso.

Em opened her eyes and her mouth in shock. She stared down at her flat chest, her small patch of dark brown hair and spindly legs, then stared at Chris, blinking.

Yvonne looked at Chris, a deep frown on her face. Then she looked at Em, waiting.

"Chris..." Em whispered, still staring at Chris.

"Dare," Chris said immediately.

"Um, you um, you make out with me?" Em dared to ask, shutting her eyes again.

"Beautiful," Chris said emphatically.

Chris edged his chair closer. Em swiveled her head, but still would not open her eyes. She jerked slightly when Chris's hand came in contact with her small face.

Chris pulled her head closer. Softly, he pressed his lips to Em's slack mouth. Em again jerked slightly at the contact, then pressed her own lips against his. Chris increased the pressure, then gently licked her lips.

"Mm, oh, oh!" Em moaned as she and Chris kissed.

EM and Chris tasted one another's tongues for a long moment. Chris's hand gently cupped Em's small face, his fingers softly traced along her cheek. His other hand came to rest on her shoulder, gently holding her in place.

"Uh, how long y'all going be there?" Yvonne suddenly demanded.

"As long as she'll let me," Chris said, smiling at Yvonne's consternation.

"Um, Yvonne," Em panted when Chris sat back.

"Uh, excuse me? Uh, it's my turn?" Chris said and Em burst into elated giggles.

"Oh yeah!" Em agreed.

"Yvonne, truth or dare," Chris said.

"I uh, uh, dare," Yvonne said, fighting against the smile at Em's disappointment that Chris had not picked her.

"Make out with Em," Chris said.

Em looked at Chris, shocked. Yvonne picked up the shot glass.

"I, what, why, why'd you dare her to do that?" Em asked. "I mean, you could have dared her..."

"Wanted her to see what a phenomenal kisser you are," Chris shrugged as Yvonne tossed back her shot and coughed.

"I, I am?" Em asked.

"Mm hmm," Chris agreed, softly touching her hand.

"Em..." Yvonne choked out.

"Dare," Em said, not looking away from Chris.

"Fine, let's see just what a great kisser you're supposed to be," Yvonne demanded.

Chris's cock had been hard from the moment he'd taken off his clothing. His brief make out session with Em had pumped more blood into his hard on. Watching to cute women, one nude making out had Chris on the verge of erupting in a geyser of semen, coating the underside of Em's kitchen table.

Yvonne staggered slightly when Em pulled away. Yvonne followed Em's lips for a split second before stopping herself. Chris smirked; both women were very flushed.

"I uh, it, it's my turn, right?" Em asked.

"I, yeah," Yvonne agreed.

"Um, I, uh Yvonne," Em said.

"Dare," Yvonne said.

"Clothes," Em ordered.

Yvonne reached for the shot glass, then smirked. She made a little production of stripping, keeping her back to the two roommates. Her top was flung over her shoulder; Chris caught it before it knocked over the bottle of rum. Swiveling from side to side, Yvonne reached back and unhooked her bra.

Chris admired the smooth expanse of pale flesh, marred only by some reddening where her bra straps had cut into her flesh. Yvonne then wiggled out of her shorts and panties, exposing her slightly chunky buttocks and somewhat thick thighs.

When Yvonne turned, Em let out a little squeak at the sight of Yvonne's hairless pubic mound. Chris looked from Yvonne's apple sized breasts with small nipples to soft belly to prominent bald pubic mound.

"Um, I, um, Em, truth or dare," Yvonne finally said.

"I uh, truth?" Em squeaked.

"Have you ever wanted to lick a pussy?" Yvonne chortled.

Em sat, frozen. She stared at Yvonne for a long moment, unblinking.

"I, why, why would you ask me that?" Em finally breathed out.

Come on; you ever want..." Yvonne demanded.

"Yes. All right? Yes. I, I think, I think I might be gay," Em screamed and fled the room.

A moment later, the door of her bedroom slammed shut.

Yvonne looked at Chris, mouth hanging open. Chris was glancing toward the door of the kitchen, toward the door of Em's room. After a moment, he turned and looked at Yvonne. Then he picked up his clothes from the floor, stood and went to his room.

In the morning, Chris was the first to rise. This was not unusual; he usually was the first one up. He made some coffee, then made a batter for waffles. Em had a fairly new waffle iron and had said that the tenants were free to use what was in her kitchen. They could also use her Rainbow vacuum cleaner and the washing machine and dryer. Of course, if they should break anything, they were expected to repair or replace the item.

"Morning," Em mumbled when Chris poured the batter into the appliance.

"Good morning," Chris smiled at her. "Come see?"

She was wearing her usual sleepwear of boy's pajamas and panda slippers. Chris could tell the pajamas were for a boy; the buttons were on the right and the button holes were on the left. And, the pajamas had the names of all thirty two NFL football teams printed on them. It might be sexist, but Chris doubted that there were many girls' pajamas with NFL logos on them.

"What?" Em asked, not looking up.

"Waffles," Chris said, hugging the unresponsive girl.

"Hmm? Oh, oh, good," Em mumbled.

"And, for a kiss? I'll let you have the first one," Chris bartered.

Em looked up, a look of genuine surprise on her face. Chris picked that moment to press his lips to hers.

"Mmph!" Chris grunted as Em desperately clutched at him.

Chris could tell that Em had not brushed her teeth; he had not bothered to brush his either. But Chris held his complaint as she frantically thrust her tongue into his mouth.

Chris squeezed her tightly as they kissed. Finally, she relaxed her frenzied grip and Chris chanced dropping his hand to her flat backside.

"There's not much back there," Em giggled lightly, wiggling against his hand.

"Enough to grab onto," Chris said, squeezing what he managed to grab.

They kissed again, without the fervor, a soft, loving kiss. Chris gave Em a peck on her lips and released her to grab a plate.

The waffle iron gave a 'ding' and Chris pried the lid open.

"I have one?" Yvonne sleepily asked, scratching her bubble butt through her short sleep shirt.

"Cost you a kiss," Em said, drowning her waffle in syrup.

"Him? Or you?" Yvonne asked.

"Hmm, both," Em decided, stuffing a huge piece into her mouth.

Yvonne's kiss was soft. There was no desperation in her kiss. Chris poured a ladle full of batter into the iron while Yvonne bent and kissed Em.

After he had eaten his waffle, Em gave him another scorching kiss. Not to be outdone, Yvonne also kissed him hotly.

In the shower, Chris masturbated almost frantically. He then rinsed off and got out. In his room, he dropped the towel to the floor and dressed in his Sunday outfit of tee shirt and shorts. Laying on his bed, Chris stared at the ceiling. Sundays were always long, boring days.

"Em's firing up her grill; she bought those Andouille sausages," Yvonne said from the doorway. "You make that potato salad?"

"Hmm? I, yeah, I mean, shit, probably won't be done in time," Chris complained, getting to his feet.

"I boiled the potatoes while you were taking your extra-long shower," Yvonne teased him. "They're cooling off now."

Yvonne squealed, then laughed when Chris delivered a stinging slap to her nylon covered buttocks. Chris yelped when she returned the favor.

"You got time," Em smiled as he walked into the kitchen. "I just lit the coals."

Em was now dressed in half-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts. Some battered flip flops were on her small feet. Chris could see that Em needed to trim her toenails.

"For a..." Chris started and Em pressed her lips to his.

"Uh? Excuse me? I'm one boiled the potatoes?" Yvonne complained.

"God, you know she was such a whiney ass when you rented to her?" Chris asked and Em giggled.

"Yeah, but she was the prettiest one out of all them applied," Em said truthfully.

"Aw! Thanks!" Yvonne giggled.

"But, fine, fine, come here," Chris said and Yvonne skipped to where he stood.

Chris wrapped his arms around Yvonne and pressed his lips to hers. Yvonne thrust her tongue into his mouth, then coaxed his tongue out. Chris heard Em's huff but was enjoying Yvonne's kiss too much to stop immediately. He made Em smile again when he delivered two stinging slaps to Yvonne's buttocks.

"Quit!" Yvonne giggled, rubbing her buttocks.

"Yeah, I got stuff to do here," Chris agreed. "Em? Spank her for me."

"Better not," Yvonne laughed, whirling out of Em's reach.

While the bacon cooked, Chris also assembled a salad and made a buttermilk ranch dressing. He divided the bacon into two piles; one for the iceberg lettuce salad, the other for the potato salad.

"'Bout how much longer?" Yvonne asked, fanning herself as she came in from outdoors.

"Putting it into the freezer right now so it'll be good and chilled by the time y'all finish burning everything," Chris said.

"Ha ha, I'm not burning it," Em retorted. "I make you two, you can eat two?"

"If I can't, then I'll have it for supper," Chris agreed.

After their lunch, after Yvonne started the dishwasher, Em again grabbed the half-gallon of rum and a shot glass. Yvonne smiled and Chris nodded his agreement.

"SO, this a new game, or we starting off where we left off last time?" Yvonne asked, already edging the hem of her tee shirt up.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers
12