Puny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey, got to look my best when I'm with my girl, right?" Rory preened.

Throughout the meal, Rory was nervous, fidgety. When their waiter asked if they'd be having dessert, Rory looked expectantly at Linda.

"They have a really good chocolate cake," Rory suggested.

"No, no thank you," Linda said.

"Just have a couple of bites, then you can take the rest home," Rory suggested, Adam's apple bobbing in his nervousness.

"Fine, fine," Linda sighed.

When the waiter placed the thick slab of cake in front of Linda, she saw a fairly nice diamond ring perched on top of the slice of cake. She looked at Rory, one light red eyebrow cocked.

"I, Linda, I'm in love with you," Rory blathered.

"You, you're asking me to marry you?" Linda giggled, cutting off Rory's hemming and hawing and babbling.

"Yes, yes, I am," Rory agreed.

"You do know you will never ever get to fuck me," Linda said nastily.

"I know," Rory agreed.

"And I'll make you watch me fucking my black lovers," Linda said contemptuously. "This pussy? Needs black dick. Not that pathetic little pee-pee of yours."

"Yes," Rory groaned, close to ejaculation.

"Know what? I might even let one or two of them fuck you, make you their little sissy bitch," Linda sneered.

"Oh, oh, oh dear God!" Rory grunted, spewing sticky semen into his griefs.

"Yes, you little pussy, I'll marry you," Linda smirked, plucking the ring from the cake and cleaning it.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Linda Tripp is a character first introduced in 'Write It Down' in the First Time category.

Rory Smith is a character first introduced in 'Write It Down' in the First Time category.

Dr. Adam Cooper, the principal of Lloyd M. Bensen High School is a character first introduced in 'Herb Garden in the Window' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Mrs. Ortega, the unhappy teacher is introduced in 'Write It Down' in the First Time category.

And that's it. Just a story of an Alpha male finding out that he is no Alpha male. He is just a pathetic little pussy boy with a puny little pee-pee.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12