All Comments on 'Puny'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow! How to say ??? I am surprised.

Are you in perfect brain health?

If so, you must have had a lot of trouble and misfortune in your life.

I'm sorry for you, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category - wildly wrong and NOT in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this story was way different from what you usually write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rory's going to be humiliated when his story gets around town. (You know you can't trust Linda Tripp to keep your secrets!)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

She put him in his place!

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

This is like a John Waters film. The sex scenes are laugh out loud hilarious. The only downer is Linda’s flashback to her child abuse. Thanks for a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a truly pathetic tale! (Note: JimBob44 will need to use a dictionary to look up the word "pathetic since understanding it is way, way beyond JimBob44's intelligence level)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even for you, this was some sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of those stories where you pry for a sudden freak explosion that kills everybody around there.

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Unusual

Your stories always seem to be about characters who are put down but eventually find their way to a simple but better life. This story just felt cruel, so unusual for you. It’s almost as is this was the beginning of one of your stories, with Rory needing rescue and Linda being the clueless witch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This garbage takes stupidity to an entirely new level of absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this in loving wives category? Please reclassify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time I didn't give JimBob a 5*. This one didn't get any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it so hard for idiots like you to figure out to put your racist crap in Interracial? I mean you managed to figure it out to tag this word vomit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The abused becomes the abuser. Remarkably mean spirited and cruel. That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 1 year ago

ha ha brilliant very amusing and well written those strange cucky boys will love it 5*

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Not my thing, JB, but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars! I absolutely loved it. I don’t know what the other people’s problem is but you keep writing what you want to. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Anxiously awaiting your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Worst story you’ve ever posted. On the plus side, you were over due for a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope you get what you really want, someone to rape your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Linda Tripp also blew the whistle on Bill and Monica.

.

In no time at all, Linda will be pushing three-fiddy, living in a dump and chasin' Joaquin progeny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. I usually love your stories, JimBob, until this one. I hate this one. There's enough ugliness in the world, we don't need to dream up any more. Keep writing. Thanks for posting. 2 stars, sorry.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 1 year ago
Whoa!

Man, you're really rough on your characters sometimes! Not my kind of story, but thanks for sharing it.

kelchakelchaabout 1 year ago

4*

No likeable character. To be ugly inside is ultimately a choice. Was not an enjoyable read and that was a disappointment for me.

Thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lots of lame rubbish here tonight

must be the he-bitches on the rag

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

JB44 is an all time favorite, but this nasty shit got a solid *1. What was the purpose in posting this mess? We’ve got Buster, WifePeed, GPup, and their ilk for Jamal and white trash whore stuff.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 1 year ago

I usually really like JimBob44 stories, but this one is quite unpleasant. No thanks.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

I usually like your stories. This one, not so much.

amadthonamadthonabout 1 year ago

Not really my thing except for the BBW aspect but still entertaining/interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love big strong white women and stories about them…..thank you!

GhostdogginGhostdoggin5 months ago

I've wondered how some men get into this type of degrading relationship other than some Freudian tendencies, but this almost seems like a parody of how it happens irl. I know you put the disclaimer in but I was hoping for it to go a different route and she'd get her comeuppance (come uppens?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.