Puny

Story Info
Red headed BBW puts foolish boy in his place.
3.8k words
2.91
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
4,996 Followers

*Author's Note: Any depicted having sex is at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.**.***.**.*

If interracial sex and cuckolding are not your thing, then skip this story.

Linda Tripp looked in the mirror and nodded with a small glimmer of satisfaction. The extreme diet some crack-pot had put on the Internet had nearly ended her hellish journey on this blue marble. But that near-death experience had been the final wake-up call Linda needed.

She'd taken a nine week vacation to a 'Fat Farm' in New Mexico and had sweated, strained and grunted her way through to tipping the scales at 168 pounds. The thirty one year old woman could not remember ever weighing only one hundred and sixty eight pounds. After diet and exercise, she had needed some surgery to carve away the loose excess skin and the surgeon had done some liposuction to remove some stubborn belly fat that just refused to leave willingly.

Part of the curriculum of the Fat Farm, the Newton Ridge Wellness Center had been some Psychotherapy. Linda had not needed psychotherapy to tell her the reason she ate was a defense mechanism, a form of self-preservation and a way to shield herself. She knew she ate because of what a few of her mother's boyfriends had done to her.

"Ah, uh, yes, ah ahem, hmm, ah, you know, ah, you might want to look into your ah anger issues," the simpering idiot social worker had suggested, looking utterly ridiculous in his pink spandex workout outfit

"You THINK?" Linda had sneered. "Uh, hey, Grandma, tell me something I don't already know."

"Is that your real hair color or do you dye it?" the man lisped angrily.

"Real; want to see? It your time of the month? You need a tampon?" Linda had retorted. "Might I suggest you use one of those degrees hanging on your wall? Actually put one of them to use."

But, returning to Sweet Oak, Texas a few days before the next school year was to start up at Lloyd M. Bentsen High School, Linda had been pleased with her progress. And, outside of the Sweet Oak Ice Skating rink, Linda had run into Rory Smith, a former student of Lloyd M. Bentsen High School. The young man was handsome, muscled, and oozed self-confidence. He had done a double-take when he saw the new and improved Linda Marie Tripp. They'd done some flirting; Linda was enjoying herself immensely. In the past, very few handsome young men had ever flirted with her.

After some very energetic skating, working up a good sweat, Linda invited Rory back to the single wide trailer she called home. Rory was agreeable and Linda was excited, looking forward to an energetic fuck.

Inside of her trailer, they made out. Linda pulled Rory to her bedroom and stripped out of her sweat soaked clothing. Then she turned to see Rory, nude and ready for action.

"I, uh, Jesus, I, I hope you eat pussy real good," Linda declared, looking at Rory's pathetic erection.

Despite being six feet tall, weighing one ninety, with well-muscled physique, Rory Smith had a slim four inches of cock sitting above two marbled sized testicles. But he preened and posed as if he had a slab of beef between his legs, as if he had two large orange sized balls ready to pump a gallon of baby makers.

"I, uh, only faggots eat pussy," Rory had sneered.

"Only...you hear yourself?" Linda had hooted.

Then she grew serious. With a hard grip to Rory's tiny balls and quickly wilting cock, Linda had pulled the young man close.

"Tiny as your little pee-pee is? Ain't no way you going be able give me the fucking I need," Linda had snarled in his no longer smirking face. "So, start licking, bitch."

Shoving him onto her bed, Linda whirled around and straddled his head. She sat heavily and pressed her wet pussy to his face. She was surprised at how wet she was. But, thinking about it, realizing what a turn on it had been, to bully the arrogant young man, Linda reveled in her new-found power.

Rory was not a skilled pussy eater. Linda used his face to rub her sopping wet pussy to a quick orgasm, then demanded he clean her up. She giggled; his tiny little cock was sticking straight up, rock hard and drooling as he hungrily lapped at her pussy.

"God damn you are fucking pathetic," Linda snapped, getting to her feet.

"Well, since you can't give me the fucking I want? I'm going give you the fucking you deserve," Linda snarled, digging a large strap-on cock from her bureau's drawer.

Rory's eyes opened wide and his cock erupted in a geyser of semen when he saw the dangerous phallus attached to Linda's waist. He tried to scramble off of Linda's wobbly bed as she grabbed a tube of lubricant.

"Oh no you don't," Linda growled, grabbing and throwing Rory onto the bed again.

Linda greased up her cock, switched on the base and shaft's powerful motors and grabbed Rory's ankles. He grunted, then squealed when Linda easily flipped him onto his belly.

"Aaieegh! I, oh my God, oh God damn it!" Rory squealed in a high pitched scream when Linda pressed the greasy head of her dong to his tightly clenched anus.

His scream rose an octave as Linda bore her full weight on top of him, pushing two of the cock's eight inches into his struggling rectum.

The bed wobbled and shook as Linda thrust her hips forward. Rory gave a gurgling scream as Linda's cock pushed into him. Linda barked in pleasure as the thrumming, buzzing base of the cock pressed firmly against her splayed pussy lips, pressed firmly against her fat clitoris.

"Aw, this your first time?" Linda mocked as all eight inches now rested inside the whimpering young man's rectum.

Linda slapped Rory's tear streaked left cheek hard. Using her hands on his shoulders, she pulled four or five inches of cock out of his ass.

"Fucking give you something to cry about, little cunt," Linda snarled, repeating what one of her mother's friends had often told her.

Linda had skinned her knee. Falling off of her bicycle onto the gravel drive of their trailer park, she had skinned her knee. Running into the trailer, seeking her mother's comforting hand, instead Mr. Pauly had threatened to give her something to cry about.

He repeated the ugly, hateful threat a few more times while he dated her mother. On more than one occasion, Mr. Pauly backed up his words with actions, giving Linda something to cry about.

Linda thrust her hips forward and buried herself into Rory's ass. He squealed and she groaned. She again pulled halfway out, then thrust into him again.

"Oh God..." Rory gurgled.

"Oh God..." Linda gurgled, on the brink of orgasm.

Linda jerked and barked and bucked when a powerful orgasm rippled through her body. With a scream, Rory spurted a sizable puddle of semen onto Linda's bedspread. Linda screamed her outrage; she'd just washed the large, thick bedspread and now it needed to be washed again.

"Fucking bitch!" Linda screamed, slapping Rory's buttocks with all her might. "Clean that up! You better lick up every God damned drop too, you hear me?"

Linda jerked her cock out of his struggling bowels and delivered another sharp blow to his ass when he spurted more semen onto her clean comforter. When she returned from cleaning her strap-on cock, Rory had indeed licked up the puddle of semen.

"Get dressed, pathetic little bitch and take your tiny little pee-pee out of here," Linda ordered.

Two days later, Rory showed up at Linda's trailer again. This time, he did not need to be ordered to eat pussy. Linda straddled the edge of the bed while Rory knelt on the floor between her spread legs. With tongue and three fingers, Rory managed to lick and finger Linda to a mild orgasm. His cock bobbed and twitched while he licked and slurped at Linda's drooling crotch.

Linda ordered Rory to masturbate himself and demanded he catch his semen in the palm of his hand.

"I what?" Rory gulped, stricken when Linda ordered him to lick his own semen from his palm.

A savage lash from her belt spurred him into action. Rory licked his palm clean, but not fast enough to please Linda. She delivered three more blows to his taut buttocks.

"Now," Linda cooed, combing her fingers through Rory's thick blond hair. "Tell me what you really want."

Rory sniffled and sobbed in shame. Linda jerked his head back and stood in front of his kneeling form. She pressed her large breasts against his face, cutting off his air supply.

"Tell me what you want, you pathetic little bitch," Linda snarled bitterly. "Huh? Why are you here, Rory?"

Still, Rory was unable to ask his Big Beautiful Goddess to fuck him. He was unable to force the words out; he wanted her to put on her cock and to fuck him like a little girl.

"Pathetic little pussy with a pathetic little peepee," Linda snarled, flinging Rory onto his back on her soft carpeted floor.

Strapping her thick dildo around her waist, Linda slapped Rory's face with the phallus a few times. Then, Linda taught Rory how to deep throat her latex cock. She taught him how to get it good and wet with his spit.

Pushing him onto his hands and knees, Linda spat onto his winking anus. Then she fucked him. There was no tender mercies, no tender words of endearments. Linda called him a pathetic loser, a worthless little bitch, a pussy. Rory caught his spurts of semen in his cupped hand then licked his hand clean.

"Now, come on. Let's see if you've learned how to eat pussy, you fucking pussy," Linda snarled after her third orgasm.

She unhooked her cock and placed it on a sweat soaked towel. Then she straddled Rory's head and sat heavily onto his face.

"Fuck, think he really fucking likes this," Linda giggled as Rory hungrily lapped at her drooling pussy.

"God damn, just how pitiful are you?" Linda screamed, easing off of his face. "This. This is a clitoris. This is what you're supposed be licking. Got it?"

Rory attacked her clitoris with a frenzy, eager to please his big beautiful goddess. Linda achieved orgasm and made him 'clean her up.' Then she leaned forward and demanded he clean her ass hole with his tongue.

"I, oh, oh God!" Rory cried out and shot a stream of semen into the air.

Linda giggled as Rory frantically lapped at her sweaty anus. She grunted as he wormed his tongue into her rectum, lapping and slurping. His little dick stayed rock hard, quivering and twitching in need.

"Now, get out," Linda said, dismounting. "Think I got time play with little boys?"

"I, I love you," Rory gasped and groaned.

"Love? LOVE? God, save me from tiny dick mother fuckers," Linda scoffed. "Love? Jesus!"

The new school year started and Linda was pleased when the faculty noticed her tremendous weight loss and healthier appearance. A few students likewise noticed, but the vast majority of the student population were far too self-involved to ever notice anything beyond the reach of their own fingertips.

Three weeks into the school year, Joaquin Jones was sent to the principal's office. Linda sat and listened as Mrs. Ortega ranted and shrilled; the woman's voice carried through the thick wooden door of Adam's office. Linda looked as Joaquin sat, slumped forward. He looked up when the screeching stopped and Linda caught Joaquin's eye.

The young man gave a wry smile as the screeching and squealing started again; either Mrs. Ortega had paused for the principal to respond, or she had simply needed to catch her breath. Linda smiled and Joaquin's smile widened. Then his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Miss...Miss Tripp, that you?" he asked, his deep baritone voice sending ripples through Linda's belly.

"Yes; thought the red hair was unmistakable," Linda smiled broadly.

Before Joaquin could say anything, the door was flung open. Mrs. Ortega marched out of the office, not acknowledging either Linda or Joaquin.

"Mr. Jones? Come in, please, Adam Cooper sighed.

"Man this shit is fucking bullshit," Joaquin snarled, barging out of the office a moment later. "Fucking sue y'all and that fat ass white bitch. Hear me? Fucking suing all y'all racist mother fuckers."

"Please, please sue the Texas Tri-County teacher's union while you're at it," Adam advised.

The following day, seeing that Joaquin had been expelled, Linda made an impulsive decision. She entered the telephone number they had on record of the young man into her cell phone. After her lunch of mixed greens and boneless skinless chicken breast, Linda called Joaquin and invited him to her trailer for supper that evening.

Just as she was putting the finishing touches on her coq au vin, Rory showed up. At first, Linda was about to push him out of the trailer, then another impulsive thought came to her. Linda almost gasped at the ugly, nasty thoughts she had as she stared at the blandly handsome young blond man. Then she ordered him to sit on the couch.

"I uh, oh, oh, you got plans?" Rory stammered when Linda opened the door and greeted Joaquin with a hug and passionate kiss.

"Yeah, but don't worry; you going love what I got planned for us," Linda smirked as she kissed Joaquin again.

At first, Joaquin was startled upon seeing another man in attendance. He was startled when Ms. Tripp gave him a passionate kiss. Then he smiled and gave the older white woman's fine ass a good squeeze. His smile widened when Ms. Tripp giggled and the white man's face darkened.

Linda gave Rory a small plate of their dinner and made him sit on the couch while she and Joaquin sat at the table to eat. Joaquin and Linda talked and laughed, ignoring the nervous, uncomfortable Rory.

"Now, Rory, come on, come get me ready for this young man's hot black cock," Linda cooed, pulling Rory to his feet.

"I uh, what?" Rory stammered, blushing hotly.

"You know, put that tongue to use, boy," Linda ordered as she stripped off her simple sundress, revealing her nude body.

"Yeah, boy, get her good and ready," Joaquin ordered, pulling his shirt off.

While Joaquin watched, Linda had Rory lick and finger her to a grunting orgasm. Then she made Rory strip and sit in her small vanity chair, sit in the corner and watch as another man fucked his big beautiful goddess.

"God, I, what is happening to me?" Linda asked herself as her excitement dribbled down her thighs.

Linda could see Rory's pathetic little erection twitch and bobble as his cheeks burned with shame. Linda felt another gush of excitement as Rory sat on her small vanity chair, hands covering his erection. Linda giggled as tears of shame sprang to Rory's eyes as Joaquin mocked Rory's pitiful little penis. Linda knelt down in front of Joaquin, making sure Rory could see her.

"See, Sweetheart?" Linda cooed as she wrapped her small hand around Joaquin's fat meat. "This? This is a cock."

Joaquin grunted as Linda licked the large angry purple head of his cock. He growled as Linda swallowed a good portion of his hard meat into her sucking mouth.

"This. This is a cock," Linda said taking her mouth off of Joaquin's member with an audible 'pop.'

"Nuff talking," Joaquin growled, pushing Linda to recline on her bed.

"Mm hmm! Enough talking; time for fucking," Linda agreed, spreading her legs wide.

Rory's penis erupted in an involuntary spray of semen as he watched Joaquin's large cock thrusting in and out of Linda's red furred pussy. Without being ordered to, Rory licked his hand clean of his semen, then placed his hands over his penis again.

Linda had never had a black lover; in truth, she'd had very few lovers. Those men that her mother brought home did not count as lovers. As Joaquin pushed the knob of his large cock into her, stretching her open, Linda squealed in orgasm.

Linda knew Mitch, one of her mother's boyfriends would have been horrified and enraged to see a beautiful white woman allowing an 'N-Word' to fuck her. Linda had a second orgasm as she thought of the rail thin unshaven man with the hard eyes watching as Joaquin fed her hungry pussy his hard cock.

"God damn, ain't nobody ever fuck you? Shit this pussy is tight," Joaquin declared, finally bottoming out in her.

"Ain't nobody ever fuck me like you," Linda agreed, wrapping her heavy legs around him. "Come on, Lover, fuck that pussy."

Linda watched Rory as he stiffened then shuddered. She almost giggled as he licked his hand clean of his own semen. She would have giggled, but another powerful orgasm shook her body.

"Linda could not count the orgasms she'd had. She knew her pussy was getting sore from Joaquin's brute force. Her heavy breasts were also sore from his large hands groping and squeezing them.

"Aw fuck yeah, fuck yeah, take that, you white bitch," Joaquin growled and pumped his semen into Linda's pussy.

"Thank God," Linda hoarsely whispered.

"Come here, Baby Boy," Linda cooed as Joaquin clumsily rolled off of her.

"Yeah?" Rory asked, slowly getting to unsteady feet.

"Clean me," Linda ordered, spreading her legs wide.

"I what?" Rory stammered, looking at Linda's sloppy pussy.

"Take that tongue. Stick your tongue into my pussy. Clean me up," Linda demanded.

Slowly, with tears streaming down his pitiful face, Rory knelt between Linda's legs and put his mouth to Linda's messy pussy. Linda had a mild orgasm as Rory's tongue slobbered all around her splayed lips, getting all of Joaquin's semen.

"Very good," Linda cooed. "Now, why don't you get Joaquin's cock clean for him?"

"What?" Rory squealed.

Linda laughed a cruel and mocking laugh as Rory's cock erupted, squirting a puddle of semen onto her bedspread. With a light slap to his face, she again ordered him to clean Joaquin's cock.

"Aw fuck yeah, he, damn, he's good at this," Joaquin laughed as Rory cleaned Joaquin's cock with his mouth.

"Thanks, pussy," Joaquin sneered, pushing Rory's mouth off of his renewed erection.

"My pussy's too sore take that monster again," Linda admitted.

"Oh, uh huh, I got it," Joaquin sneered. "You suck cock as good as your little fucking pussy boy here?"

"Oh, I don't think anyone sucks cock as good as my little bitch," Linda laughed, but rolled over and took Joaquin's cock into her mouth.

Just when Linda's jaws were getting too sore to continue, Joaquin bellowed and spewed a torrent of semen into her mouth. Linda swallowed all but the last few spurts. Then, sitting up, Linda used a handful of Rory's hair and pulled him to her. Kissing him, Linda fed Rory a mouthful of semen.

"See y'all later," Joaquin said, leaving the bedroom.

"Okay, you need to get dressed, time for you to go," Linda said, getting out of the wobbly bed.

When Linda came into her bedroom, toweling her long red hair, she smiled at the scent of sex, raw, animalistic sex that lingered in the air. Glancing at the mirror over her low dresser, Linda smiled; Rory had used her lipstick to write 'I LOVE YOU' on the mirror.

"Have you ever eaten at the Stone Grill?" Rory asked when Linda answered her cell phone the next morning.

"No. You?" Linda asked, checking that Dr. Cooper's door was firmly shut.

"Their steaks are fork tender," Rory claimed. "I, anyway, I'd like to take you there tomorrow night, that be all right?"

"Sure," Linda agreed.

"Um, just the two of us, you and me," Rory said.

"Hmm? Oh, oh of course, just you and me," Linda agreed.

"All right! I, I'll pick you up 'bout seven?" Rory happily said.

"Okay," Linda agreed. "Listen, I have to get off the phone, okay?"

Linda cut off his declaration of love. Going on-line, Linda saw that there was a dress code of 'business casual' as the Stone Grill strictly forbade shorts and flip flop footwear. She also researched their prices and wondered if she should order a T-bone or a porterhouse and take the leftovers home.

Rory was dressed in a charcoal gray suit. The scarlet red tie looked very nice with the suit and Linda complimented him on his appearance.

JimBob44
JimBob44
4,996 Followers
12