Parlor Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shall see," Zeke said, standing. "Annie, Mrs. Turner, please stand."

Annie stood. Zeke grabbed her right wrist in his hand and pulled her toward the fineries cabinet.

Annie noticed a rather tall chair directly in front of her. The seat itself was odd; it was in the shape of a letter 'U' or more like a horseshoe with flanges at the ends. It had a high back but no arms.

Bending Annie at the waist, Zeke affixed Annie's right wrist to a leather strap that was connected to the left front leg of the unusual chair. Walking around, Zeke then secured Annie's left wrist to the right front leg of the chair.

"Legs, Mrs. Turner, do spread your legs," Zeke ordered from behind Annie.

Annie spread her legs approximately one foot apart. Impatiently, Zeke grasped Annie's ankle and tugged her legs apart nearly three feet in width.

"What, what is this?" Annie asked as Zeke strapped Annie's left ankle to a plank.

"This shall hold you in the correct position," Zeke informed Annie as he strapped her right leg to the other end of the three foot long plank. "Dear wife?"

"Yes?" Agnes breathlessly asked.

"If you would, please sit upon the throne," Zeke invited.

Looking up, Annie wrinkled her brow in confusion. The 'U' shape afforded very little room for Agnes's buttocks to perch upon the chair.

Annie gasped as Agnes came into her line of sight. The slender red head was nude. The small red head possessed small breasts with pale pink areolae, a slim waist and slim, slightly bony hips. The fur upon her split was a scruff of orange curls.

Using the rungs of the chair, Agnes climbed up into the seat and placed her bare feet onto the flanges at the top part of the 'U.' The bottom or scoop of the 'U' did afford her but scant support for her posterior; Agnes had to use her feet and the high back of the chair to prop herself upright.

"Now, Annie, I am sure your husband had used his mouth upon your split?" Zeke asked, placing his hand on the back of Annie's head.

"I, he, no, no he never would; said it was deviant," Annie protested even as the aroma of Agnes's excitement wafted from the moist folds of Agnes's furred split.

"Deviant though it may be, you will use your tongue upon your beloved hostess," Zeke declared.

Annie reached out an uncertain tongue and made contact with Agnes's split. She tasted the tanginess, the salty essences of the nude woman's ginger split.

"Mm!" both women gasped out.

"And..." Zeke said, hefting the back of Annie's dress.

"Mr. Larsen!" Annie complained as her haunches were exposed.

Zeke smirked; the blonde woman might be protesting, but her furred split was wet with her excitement. Her inner thighs were slick as her essences oozed from her split and her inner lips peeked through the thicket of straw colored curls, pink and plump.

"Just as I'd guessed," Zeke said and unceremoniously reached around Annie's waist and hoisted her upward.

Zeke used the toe of his boot to kick a wooden platform underneath Annie's feet. This now put her winking anus at the proper height.

"Ah! I, oh, oh yes," Agnes cried out as Annie's tongue enthusiastically lapped at her puffy lips.

Annie located Agnes's bud of pleasure and sucked forcefully on the nub. Agnes shrieked her enjoyment as Annie's eager tongue and lips brought her to climax.

"Augh, I, oh dear sweet Jesus God Joseph and Mary!" Annie cried out as the blunt head of Zeke's cock pressed firmly against her anus.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes, I, yes!" Agnes squealed in orgasm.

Zeke pounded his greasy cock in and out of Annie's struggling, resisting bowels. At first, he used hands upon hips for leverage. Then, reaching into the bodice of Annie's dress, Zeke gripped her large breasts. Annie cried out happily as his rough hands mauled her breasts savagely.

Annie squealed and shrieked in orgasm when Zeke released her right breast and reached down to her furred split. His fingers diddled her to a continuous climax, one that had her weak in the knees.

"When you are done, dear husband," Agnes wheezed out, climbing down from her perch. "I shall take my liberties."

"Very, augh, well, my dear wife," Zeke wheezed, then bellowed as he pumped his seed into Annie's bowels.

Annie shrieked in painful pleasure as she felt Zeke's seed spending into her bowels. She was grateful that the shackles of the chair did hold her upright as another climax approached.

"And, do I have this device secured correctly?" Agnes asked from behind Annie.

"Yes, yes, the long strap is for the waist, the others for the thighs," Zeke affirmed. "Just allow me a moment longer..."

Annie groaned as Zeke's rough hands lifted her. She heard the platform being kicked away, then she was lowered to the wooden floor again.

"And, oh! Oh this, Zeke! This is delightful!" Agnes cried out, pressing the polished head of her oak dildo to Annie's furred split.

Zeke admired his handiwork as his slim wife pressed the eight inch long dong of polished wood to the furred split of their servant. He had shaped the piece of wood to mirror his own member in length and girth. Seeing the member affixed about his wife's slim waist, watching her thrust herself into Annie's blonde split was truly an enjoyable sight to behold.

Watching Zeke's silvery white semen oozing from their captive's reddened and raw anus, Agnes pushed her dildo into Annie's furred split. The base of the dildo rested firmly against Agnes's own furred split, rubbing deliciously against her inner lips. There was a small knob of sorts that brushed back and forth against her bud of pleasure.

More of Zeke's semen oozed from Annie's gaping anus, dribbling through her blonde curls onto the polished surface of Agnes's dildo. Agnes imitated her husband's movements as she thrust herself into Annie's furred split, then withdrew, only to lunge forward again.

"I, yes, I, oh my dear Agnes," Annie cried out in climax.

"Yes, I this, this is, so, delightful, so delightful!" Agnes cried out in her own climax.

"So, Mrs. Turner, shall you remain, or will you and your trunk join the wagon train headed east?" Zeke asked, releasing Annie from her binds.

"Shall remain, I shall remain for as long as you both will have me," Annie declared, kneeling and grasping Agnes about her legs. "I am your servant."

"Very well," Agnes declared, lifting Annie to her feet.

The two women kissed, the hungry kiss of lovers. When Agnes pulled out of the embrace, Annie again sank to her knees and hugged Agnes about her knees.

"To bed with you," Zeke softly ordered, helping Annie to her feet.

In bed, with his wife, Zeke whispered into Agnes's ear, "There is no wagon train heading east; the US Army has already purchased all the grain Westblanc could provide."

"Zeke!" Agnes squealed in merry peals of laughter.

Before the first snows of winter fell, Zeke hitched Blackie and Storm to the wagon. The wagon was loaded down with the furs Zeke had gathered over a six month period. There were also two one year old colts tethered to the rear of the wagon; both sired by Blackie. They should fetch a pretty penny at the yard.

"And Mr. Grierson did say there was something of note that may interest you, Mrs. Turner," Zeke said, helping the pregnant woman into the wagon.

"Oh?" Annie asked as Zeke helped the equally pregnant Agnes onto the bench seat of the buggy.

"Seems they caught a man, oh, about six, maybe seven months ago, attempting to run off with some horses he had no claim to," Zeke hinted. "Judge Thompson only comes to Westblanc every six months or so. The trials ended yesterday."

In the center of Westblanc, a gallows had been hastily erected. There were seven nooses for the seven men that had been found guilty of various crimes.

As the fifth man to stand before Judge Thompson and the fifth man to be found guilty, Joseph Turner was the fifth man shoved forward. He was the fifth man to have the coarse rope noose draped about his neck.

He was the first man to burst into tears of self-pity. He was the first man to wail out, to beg for mercy. The sixth man looked over in disgust and spat upon Joe Turner, striking Joe on the left cheek.

Opening his eyes, hoping to see a sympathetic face, Joseph Turner gasped out, seeing the beautiful face of his wife, his beloved Annie. His tears started anew as she laughed at him, then proudly displayed her belly, her round belly, swollen with another man's baby.

The End.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take a few moments to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

This is one of those anomalies; there are no characters from any other JimBob44 stories making an appearance here.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.