Parlor Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horse and master slept out in the open field that night. In the morning, Zeke put the three bloody pelts into the tarp and urged Achilles home.

Entering his home just before the evening meal, Zeke noticed a satisfied smile on Agnes's face and an uncomfortable look on Annie's face. During the meal, Annie seemed to have trouble making herself comfortable. Again, during Bible reading and prayers, Annie seemed to wince and shift a great deal on the horse hide settee.

"Sleep well see you in the morning we'll make biscuits," Agnes called out as she dragged her husband to the bedroom.

Zeke had taken a quick dip in the cold creek, to sluice away the sweat and grime of the few days in the saddle. Agnes impatiently hefted her dress up and off, baring her nude form to the flickering kerosene lamp. Zeke could see his wife's inner lips protruding from her triangle of orange hair, could see her excitement trickling down her inner thighs as he dropped trousers and shirt onto the low slung chair.

Once in their bed, Agnes gripped his manhood, kissed Zeke ferociously, then swallowed his manhood in her hot mouth until she gagged. More than half of his manhood protruded from her pursed lips and she used her small hand to stroke him.

"Agnes, I am, I am very close," Zeke warned.

After she swallowed his spending, Agnes used her small tongue on his hairy pouch and shaft until he again rose to the occasion. She then urged him to lie atop her and use her body for his pleasure.

When she reached climax, Agnes did not muffle her scream of passion. She did not attempt to stifle her joyous cry, her loud declaration of love.

"Oh dear God, oh woman!" Zeke cried out and pumped his semen into her clutching split.

"Now, what, what has gotten into you, woman?" Zeke asked, lying next to her in their bed.

Agnes again gripped Zeke's manhood and gave him a few long, leisurely licks. She then lay her pretty head on his chest, still softly stroking his fat cock.

The moment Zeke and Achilles were no longer visible from the kitchen window, Annie had declared she would do no labors. The master of the house was not present, there would be no discipline meted out.

"I gripped the bodice of her dress and tore it from her form; naked? She is a truly stunning woman," Agnes murmured, stroking Zeke's slowly rising manhood. Then I marched her nude figure into the parlor and bound her as you had done."

Ten firm lashes across buttocks and thighs convinced Annie that Zeke did not need to be present for Annie to receive her fitting punishment. To make the ordeal more convincing, Agnes forbade Annie from dressing until morning. No matter that Zeke might return and spy her nudity, Annie was not allowed to cover herself.

"Throughout the day, I could smell her pleasure and if I cared to look, I could see her excitement wetting her thighs," Agnes declared, then rolled onto her back. "Come my husband, take me."

"The wolves must be migrating," Zeke declared a few days later. "Despite the three beasts I've killed, there are more tracks just north of the far pasture."

Agnes ordered Annie to prepare some provisions for Zeke to ferry with him as he scouted. Agnes then kissed Zeke in parting.

An hour after his departure, Zeke saw an Indian hunting party headed west. They had the carcasses of four large wolves and confirmed to Zeke they had killed the beasts a few miles east of his land. Seeing no need to scout any further, Zeke rode home.

"I will not!" Zeke heard Annie proclaim as he entered his home.

"Oh you shall. You most certainly shall," Agnes declared.

"Yes, the lady of the house is right," Zeke snapped, causing both women to shriek in alarm.

"Zeke! You, what are you doing here?" Annie cried out.

"I told you, I'm not here? My Agnes is in charge," Zeke said, gripping Annie's arm in his massive paw.

"Unhand me. Unhand me at once," Annie demanded.

Zeke marched the insolent woman to the parlor. Grabbing the shorter of the two ropes, Zeke brought Annie's arms above her head. Gripping both of Annie's wrists in one hand Zeke quickly knotted the rope to her wrists. Then, while she struggled to free herself, Zeke marched quickly to the cabinet and tugged on the other end of the rope.

"I, ack! Zeke, Mr. Larsen, I demand that you untie me this very moment!" Annie bellowed as the slack in the rope tightened, lifting her onto her toes.

"Zeke then stepped in front of Annie again and gripped the hem of her dress. Her beautiful eyes opened wide as Zeke very quickly lifted the hem of the dress up and over her head. He a short cord bound the dress to her arms, effectively blindfolding her and leaving her bare from her shoulders down.

"I, oh! Oh my stars! Mr. Larsen, my, I, you, you must not, you must not look at me in this manner!" Annie shrieked, embarrassed.

Zeke stepped back and looked at the woman's curvaceous body. She had well-formed calves and plump thighs. Her hips swelled, the hips of a woman that could potentially bear many children. Her sex was covered by a thicket of blonde curls, but Zeke could see her inner charms flowering open, parting the thicket of curls.

Her belly was soft, with an adorable little dent for a belly button. Her breasts were large orbs that sagged under their own weight. Right now, those breasts did bobble and jostle as Annie struggled to somehow maintain her modesty. The areolae and nipples were constricted tightly, a dusky pink against the pale flesh.

"Now, what was she not wanting to do?" Zeke asked a very smug Agnes.

"Bread. We need a couple loaves of bread and she wasn't going make any," Agnes said.

"Mm hmm, but I noticed, you're willing to eat our bread, with our honey," Zeke told the still struggling Annie.

"Oh," Annie moaned and Zeke watched her inner thighs become quite wet.

Picking up the switch, Zeke placed the instrument into his wife's small hand. Wordlessly, he pointed to Annie's tightly crinkled left areole. Agnes looked at Zeke, pretty eyes wide. Again, Zeke pointed and Agnes nodded her agreement. She drew back her arm, then lashed out.

When the switch landed, striking Annie's nipple, Zeke and Agnes watched as Annie tried to climb into the air. Her legs pumped as if she were climbing a ladder whose rungs were far apart. Zeke pointed to Annie's other areole and Agnes lashed out again.

"Humph, hump, hump!" Annie gasped out as her legs pumped again.

Zeke held out four fingers and retrieved his leather strap. Agnes delivered two more slashes to the left and two more slashes to the right areolae. Then, when Annie's legs ceased their ministrations, Zeke brought the leather strap across Annie's buttocks. He delivered four swipes with the leather strap, reddening Annie's buttocks.

"I, please," Annie gasped out, rubbing her thighs together.

"Please what?" Agnes demanded.

"Please, please, Mr. Larsen, please take me," Annie groaned.

"What?" Agnes gasped out.

"I, I need, I must," Annie gasped, thighs still rubbing frantically together.

Zeke looked at his wife. Agnes looked at him, mouth still agape. Zeke nodded his head and Agnes's eyes opened wider.

"The one act you have denied me, my dear wife," Zeke said and Agnes gave a horrified gasp.

"I, Zeke, that, that would surely harm her," Agnes whispered. "She, she would be torn asunder should you..."

"Please, please. I am in such need," Annie begged.

Zeke gave Agnes a smirk and strode from the parlor. A moment later, he reappeared, without his britches. His hand massaged lard onto his rampant manhood.

"Please, please, Annie whimpered, dangling from her binds.

"Oh! Oh yes, oh thank you," Annie gurgled happily as Zeke's large hands gripped her about her waist and hoisted her off of her feet.

"Do not be so hasty with your thanks, Missy," Agnes said, eyes still wide.

"I, Mr. Larsen, I, that, that is..." Annie protested, then screamed as the blunt head of Zeke's cock pressed against her unsuspecting anus.

When his cock was firmly notched against the struggling, squirming orifice, Zeke released his hold on Annie's waist. She continued to scream and thrash as Zeke attempted to push himself into her bug hole.

The well-greased member and her own weight eased the entry. Annie screamed, bucked and bounced as more and more of Zeke's manhood split her fundament open.

"Oh! Oh my stars, oh my stars!" Annie protested.

A savage pinch to her nipples caused renewed bucking and thrashing. Annie grunted and gurgled as Zeke's rough fingers cruelly pinched and twisted her nipples, stretching her breasts away from her ribcage.

Zeke felt light-headed. His manhood was held firmly within Annie's bowels. Zeke could feel her muscles straining, tightening ever tighter as she fought to expel him from her bung hole. The heat, the tightness were incredible.

Once, upon a visit to his bachelor uncle's home in Swift Falls, Tennessee, Zeke had happened upon a novella, 'The Towering Column' as penned by Randy Gent. The novella recounted a young girl's journey from innocent orphan to wanton slave of the flesh at the hands of a school's headmaster. Firstly, the man instructed the young eighteen year old blonde haired charge on the use of her mouth to bring pleasure to himself and to the girl's chambermaid. The next lesson did include the plucking of her maidenhead. Zeke goggled as the next lesson taught the eighteen year old woman the pleasures of sodomy. Her final act before the headmaster declared her to be a graduate of his fine institute of learning was to accommodate the fifteen young men under the headmaster's tutelage. The last line of the book had the young woman extolling the pleasures the towering column could bring to a woman such as herself.

Agnes had readily agreed to the use of her mouth, and of course, the use of her furred split. Zeke had introduced a finger to her fundament, which caused Agnes a most urgent need to void. From then on, Agnes had steadfastly denied her husband this last channel of pleasure.

"Dear husband, if just the tip of your finger should distress me, I shudder at the thought of what your mighty manhood should cause?" Agnes had declared.

"No more, my dear wife," Zeke thought as he now thrust his manhood deep into Annie's wiggling, writhing bowels. "If you shall not? We've a ready receptacle under our roof."

Zeke released his savage grip of Annie's nipples. She shrieked again as the blood coursed into her tortured nipples. Zeke reached his hand down and found Annie's furred split dripping her nectar copiously.

"I ack! Oh dear Jesus God Joseph and Mary!" Annie screamed, jerking wildly when Zeke diddled her bud of pleasure.

With an animalistic howl, Zeke emptied his testicles deeply into Annie's convulsing bowels. Annie screamed and jerked in her own climax. Zeke staggered, finding it quite difficult to remain standing after such a boisterous coupling and forceful ejaculation.

When Zeke did pull his soiled member from Annie's posterior, Annie hung limply from her binds. Catching his breath, Zeke unloosed the cord holding Annie's dress to her arms. Slowly, the dress did slide down Annie's arms and shoulders, but caught upon her heaving, shaking breasts.

Agnes reached out an unsteady hand and worked Annie's dress down. Annie looked up, eyes unseeing.

When Zeke loosed Annie's wrists, she slumped to the floor. She curled up into the fetal position upon the wooden slats of the parlor floor, panting slightly.

"Now, shall we have bread with our meal? Or should we dole out more discipline?" Zeke asked, striding from the room.

"I, I, we shall have bread," Annie murmured, struggling to right herself.

"He, my husband," Agnes whispered, assisting Annie to sit upright. "He has long intended to have me, in my fundament. As he had taken you; he has desired..."

Zeke busied himself tending to their cattle. As he worked, he felt waves of shame and remorse, even disgust with himself. He also enjoyed feelings of excitement and a desire to again perform the vulgar, taboo act of sodomy. He worked the rest of the day into the long shadows of evening. Finally, he entered his home, tensing against what maelstrom might await him.

"I was about to send Blackie out to fetch you," Agnes teased when Zeke peered into the kitchen.

"There is bread," Annie smiled.

Lying in their bed after Bible reading and prayer, Agnes lay, facing away from Zeke. She did not resist when he pulled Agnes to himself, but she was limp, unresponsive.

"You, you forsook our vows," Agnes accused as he squeezed her limp body.

"What?" Zeke asked.

"Our vows. You forsook our matrimonial vows," Agnes declared.

"I did no such thing; I did not fornicate with Annie Turner," Zeke denied.

"Ezekiel Ambrose Larsen, I stood, I stood and watched you place your manhood into her. You both stood upon your feet and copulated, rutted like animals, right in the same room we use to read the Gospel aloud. And yet you say you did not..." Agnes protested.

"But, I did not place my manhood into her womanhood. I did not place my seed into her womb," Zeke declared.

"Oh? Oh! So, when we happen to Westblanc, I should allow Mr. Grierson liberties, oh, I don't know, to place his member into my mouth perhaps?" Agnes shrilled.

"Do and you shall be the blame of that kindly man's demise. And then, you too will go on to meet our Loving Creator, but heavy with the knowledge that you and you alone are to blame for the death of a good and honorable man," Zeke warned.

"Then I shall go and rid our home of our guest," Agnes stated. "Shall I use your Colt? Or perhaps the scattergun?"

"Do as you wish," Zeke said and rolled away from her.

In the morning, the three were silent as they ate the morning meal. Agnes turned her cheek when Zeke went to kiss her in parting. She gave a huff of disapproval when he slapped her on her compact posterior.

"It is because you are not woman enough," Annie stated, clearing the dishes from the table.

"Pardon?" Agnes asked, looking up from her cup of coffee.

"Mr. Larsen made use of my posterior, used me in such a vile, forbidden manner because you are not woman enough," Annie gleefully declared, removing the last of the dishes.

Again, Zeke worked with the cattle, then tended the fields until the shadows grew too long for him to see. Blackie trotted home to his barn, to a bag of oats and a good brushing.

Again in the calm and quiet of their bed, Agnes whispered to Zeke what Annie had said. Zeke sighed and then tried to reassure his wife, his beautiful, insecure wife that she was certainly woman enough for him.

The following evening, Zeke recounted meeting some men as they travelled the trail heading eastward. Zeke let them know they'd told him of a train of wagons that would be carting grains from Westblanc crops to St. Louis, Missouri.

"Annie, from St. Louis, you could gain passage on a steamboat that would place you on the west bank of the Mississippi, just outside of Memphis. I do not know how far Myndee, Arkansas is from Memphis, but it is bound to be closer than Westblanc, Nebraska would be," Zeke said.

"Oh?" Annie asked, looking from Zeke's impassive face to Agnes's curious face.

"Travelers? And you did not invite them to dine?" Agnes asked.

"They were scouting ahead for the wagon train," Zeke said. "I did indeed invite them, but they said they had no time to join us."

After the meal, Annie did not need to be told to clear the dishes. Annie did not need to be told to scrub the large pot. She did not need to be told to join them in the parlor for their Bible reading and prayer.

"I have not forgiven you your liberties with our houseguest," Agnes declared, even as she gripped Zeke's manhood. "But I am in need."

Zeke accepted her kiss as she straddled him and took him into her furred split. He caused her to squeal when he reached under her billowing night dress and tugged on her small breasts. Her need must have been great; she was quick to achieve climax.

"Oh, oh yes my dear husband," Agnes groaned.

In the morning, Agnes did notice the brooding silence as she and Annie prepared the morning meal. Annie did not argue, did not dawdle when given a task. Nor did she speak, head bowed as she labored. She was still silent when they sat to partake of the morning meal.

"The wagon train? When they, Mr. Larsen, I, I don't wish to leave," Annie blurted out as Zeke pushed away from the breakfast table.

Zeke regarded the woman, regarding her pleading eyes. He then turned and looked at his wife. Agnes regarded Zeke, eyes unreadable.

"We shall see," Zeke finally said.

Annie slumped, dejected. Then, when Zeke left the room, Annie silently cleared the table of their dishes.

Zeke went to the woodshed behind the barn. On the western side of the tightly sealed building was the firewood. Zeke walked to the eastern side and looked through the various hardwoods. Selecting some good pieces of oak, Zeke grabbed his planer and began to work.

That evening, Zeke offered no comments. The evening meal and the Bible reading were somber indeed. Agnes did question Zeke when they were alone on their large bed, but Zeke told her nothing.

"Annie, Mrs. Turner, the previous time you required a firm hand," Zeke said as they ate their meal the following morning. "I did take some liberties with you."

"Yes you most certainly did," Agnes snapped at her husband.

"Yes, but I did ask you to do so," Annie admitted.

"Should you stay? Rather than leave with the eastbound wagons? It is only fitting and proper that my Agnes should likewise enjoy some liberties with you," Zeke continued.

"Lib...how? How indeed might that be proper?" Agnes shrilled.

"Agreed?" Zeke asked, looking into Annie's confused eyes.

"I, yes, yes, I do suppose that would only be right and proper," Annie said slowly.

"The wagon train leaves Westblanc tomorrow morning, just at the break of the dawn. That would put them just south of us just after the noon meal," Zeke said. "Tonight, we will ask your decision, after the evening meal."

"My decision is to remain," Annie said quickly.

"No, no, do not be so hasty," Zeke smiled tightly. "After the evening meal, we shall see what your decision shall be."

Throughout the day, Annie did her very best to ingratiate herself to her hostess. Agnes graced Annie with an unsure smile; she was doubtful of what Zeke's odd statements might mean.

After the evening meal, Zeke ordered Annie to clear the table, then meet himself and Mrs. Larsen in the parlor.

Annie bustled to clear the table, hurried to clean the dishes and cups and eating utensils. Then, smoothing her dress, as if that would smooth and settle her nerves, Annie walked to the parlor.

"Zeke, this, are you certain?" Agnes asked as Annie tremulously entered the parlor.

"Absolutely. You, you do not like the design?" Zeke asked. "I modeled it after myself. You seem to like that design just fine."

"Oh! Do, do stop teasing!" Agnes gasped, giggling.

"Sit," Zeke ordered Annie, pointing to a high rail back chair.

Annie took her seat, silently regarding Zeke. She could see that Agnes held an odd looking device in her small hands, a collection of leather straps and polished wood, but could not discern the device or its use.

"As I stated, I'd taken some liberties," Zeke started.

"But I did..." Annie started.

A look of displeasure from Agnes stilled Annie's tongue. Zeke placed a comforting hand on Agnes's thigh.

"And I did say, if you were to remain, then I should expect you to allow Mrs. Larsen those same liberties," Zeke continued.

"I am agreeable," Annie said. "For in truth? I rather enjoyed those um, liberties."

"Truly?" Agnes gasped.

"Though the pain, I did believe I was being torn apart," Annie said. "The crisis was all-consuming."

"Truly? Even though you believed you were being torn apart?" Agnes pressed and Annie, through a hot blush whispered she hoped for more of those liberties.