All Comments on 'Parlor Games'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Ride 'em, cowboy!

5

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 1 year ago

Your stories are always enjoyable, but your westerns are a nice change-up. This was certainly had an interesting twist! Thanks for another great read.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

I somehow doubt Louisa May Alcott would approve - but, then again, maybe with a little bit of leather bound coercion, she’d be all in! After all, she’s only a flesh and blood human. A bit of forced proximity might serve to expand her boundaries and broaden her expectations like it did for Agnes and Annie. A fun fantasy tale. Thanks very much.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

I think your westerns are amazing, every bit as good as your stories of Louisiana. They are all the more amazing because you've done so few or perhaps you've been keeping them back :)

Please more like this!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

A solid western story. Nicely erotic and interesting. 5*

amadthonamadthonabout 1 year ago

Great story! You really come up with interesting characters and scenarios

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! You made reference to Just PlainBob, and I agree that his stories are enjoyable. While I also enjoy his stories, I really enjoy yours much more and believe you are a much better writer. Five stars. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

You and JPB write great stories!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a Great Tale, Great Writing, and Great Effort. This tale sounds like it easily could have been a true tale of the old West. It gave me a smile, thinking if that could have been me as the lucky man to have two hot wives. ahhhh what a good time could be had! LOL thanks, Buster2U

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Wow that was different. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your characters seem so real. I think that’s why readers want to know what happens to them after the story. We feel like we want to know them better.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Another great story from JB44. Loved the fitting punishment to the surly servant. Five stars, and thank you for it.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

A wonderfully written western time frame adventure!

You hinted way too heavy what was going to happen but it was still well done storytelling with both women getting pregnant. Of course now you have characters in this time line it could be easier to visit you writing again! 🤔. Just a thought as a reader of your shared work! Definitely earned five stars.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.