Open Windows Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There any other kind of dots?" Dacy wondered aloud.

"Honestly?" Cambria giggled, finishing her drink. "Need to hurry up. But polka dots? Just about all of my panties are polka dots. I get them off this place on the Internet."

To back up her statement, Cambria lifted the hem of her light sweater and flashed Dacy her pale blue bra with yellow and green and dark blue polka dots. Dacy stared at the pale pink orbs that threatened to spill out of the satiny garment. She could just make out the impressions of Cambria's dollar coin sized areolae and stubby nipples. Cambria smoothed the sweater down again.

"Life needs color," Cambria said, tugging a lock of her long red hair.

Cambria refreshed their drinks and slipped her tennis shoes from her feet. She curled her feet underneath herself and leaned against Dacy as they lapsed into an easy silence.

A 'prrp!' came from Cambria's purse and she unfurled her legs. Grabbing her cell phone from her purse, Cambria gasped.

"I, oh, man! I completely forgot!" Cambria gasped out loud.

"What? You need to go?" Dacy asked, standing.

"Yeah, yeah, I, told Emily and Squeaky, her name's really Rosa, but she's got this really high pitched squeaky voice, I swear sometimes only dogs can hear her, but we said we'd go bike riding at two this afternoon and..." Cambria said, flinging her closet door open and retrieving her bike helmet.

"Oh! You, yours is that bright red mountain bike!" Dacy deduced, mentioning the bike chained to the bike rack in the rear of Apartment Building D.

"Uh huh. You get a bike you can come with us," Cambria invited, slipping her tennis shoes on. "We generally put in a twenty, twenty five mile ride; we're not super-serious about it."

"Twenty...damn! How far's super serious?" Dacy asked as Cambria typed out a response to the text message.

When Dacy reached the door of the apartment, Cambria grabbed Dacy from behind and hugged the girl. Dacy paused, feeling Cambria's full breasts pressed firmly against her back. She felt Cambria's arms tightly pressed against her belly. Cambria then brought her lips to Dacy's cheek and gave her a kiss.

"Bye, neighbor," Cambria giggled. "I'm so glad I ran into you."

Entering her own apartment, Dacy did not bother with any dalliance. She prepared an enema while stripping out of her church clothes. Just as it had the previous evening, the enema produced its own sensual pleasures.

Elvis gave Dacy his stitched lip smile when Dacy entered the bedroom, lugging the can of shortening. He continued to smile as she unzipped his compartment and pulled the dong into the fully upright position.

"We going try something new, Elvis," Dacy whispered, greasing his phallus with the vegetable shortening.

The phallus whirred to life when Dacy flipped the switch to 'On.' Dacy pulled Elvis to the center of the bed and helped him recline fully. Then, she swung her right leg up and over and squatted in mid-air over his buzzing, whirring cock.

I, God, God, God, I, augh! Ack!" Dacy grunted as the tip of Elvis's cock pressed rigidly against her tightly clenched anus.

Dacy whimpered and gasped and grunted as inch after inch of Elvis's thick cock pushed up into her bowels. When she felt his plush velour flesh pressed against her buttocks, Dacy let out an elated squeal.

Bouncing up and down, fucking herself on the fat dong, Dacy grunted and cried out in orgasm. Her left hand tugged cruelly at her nipples, left then right. Her right hand was a blur as she rubbed her splayed pussy.

"God yes!" Dacy screamed, then slumped forward.

"Too much, too much, too much," Dacy whimpered, trying to rise, trying to unseat herself from the intense buzzing and whirring in her guts.

"Damn, Elvis, you are the king," Dacy groaned, getting to shaky legs.

"We need color," Dacy decided the next morning as she looked through her wardrobe.

There was a professional bike shop in April Falls, Kansas. The young sneering posturing man talked himself out of a good sale when he talked down to Dacy because she didn't understand simple bicycle terminology.

A pawn shop in Broken Field, Kansas had a mountain bike in vibrant purple. The local Save-Well store sold her a bike helmet, a good bike lock and a few pair of biking shorts and some cute polka dotted tops.

"Next time you go biking, I'll be ready," Dacy sent to Cambria's cell phone.

At six the following morning, Dacy saw she had two responses from Cambria. The first was just some emoji's; a smiling face, a kissy face, and a bicycle. The second response had come at one twenty eight in the morning.

'OMG!! Is that your bike? Kewl!'

"Hey, Elvis, I, I got a new friend," Dacy happily said as she made her bed.

"But don't worry; you're still the king," she assured him as she left the bedroom.

**..**..**

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Dacy Scandurro, Candy Scandurro is a character introduced in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Moisette Seraque and her enterprise is introduced in 'Reason & Reward' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The sex bear is first introduced in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Harvey M. Adams, the friendly Post Office employee is the primary character in 'Open Windows CH. 04' in the Interracial Love category.

Cambria Dees is the daughter of Debbie Dees, Executive Assistant to Parker Johnson. Parker Johnson is introduced in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category. His personality is more fully fleshed out in 'Acquisition' in the Loving Wives category and in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category. Debbie Dees, his executive assistant is briefly mentioned in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert.' There is no mention of Debbie having any children, or of Parker impregnating her. But in 'Admission of Guilt' it is implied that Parker did not hire Debbie for her dictation but rather for her "dick taking."

And 'missed steaks' instead of 'mistakes' in the Disclaimers was an intentional flub. Some people just ain't happy unless they got something to be unhappy about. You are so very welcome.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.